Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How hard to find BBC or vwe guy to join me and female friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A female friend wants a threesome with me and a BBC or vwe guy late Thursday .we're both straight she just wants two guys .so hard to do I give up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I bet it would be easier if she did the asking. Or you could just go to a club.

over a year ago

Yes she was on here a while ago but got hundreds of messeges lol .the club is a idea x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You know that a single male, using the " looking on behalf of a female friend" line just looks like a closet Gay guy trying the bait and switch?

At the very least set up a couples profile to look for the BBC she wants...

over a year ago

Why not have her do the asking from her own profile? If the problem was the number of messages she got previously, then tell her to set up her message filters as soon as she joins and then message guys she likes the look of herself.

over a year ago

"Why not have her do the asking from her own profile? If the problem was the number of messages she got previously, then tell her to set up her message filters as soon as she joins and then message guys she likes the look of herself."

over a year ago

If I was a closet gay why would I look for a single guy why would I look for a straight guy .I live in world were people trust people and tell the truth .maybe that's my downfall .she had filters for so in that case I am afraid I few spoil it for the rest when people start sending nasty messeges then it isn't fun anymore xx

over a year ago

"If I was a closet gay why would I look for a single guy why would I look for a straight guy .I live in world were people trust people and tell the truth .maybe that's my downfall .she had filters for so in that case I am afraid I few spoil it for the rest when people start sending nasty messeges then it isn't fun anymore xx"
.....fab is not the world you say you live in im afraid. To many people , you may as well put a flashing warning light on you're head, by asking for a meet on someone else's behalf. We just find it mildly amusing. ..

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"If I was a closet gay why would I look for a single guy why would I look for a straight guy .I live in world were people trust people and tell the truth .maybe that's my downfall .she had filters for so in that case I am afraid I few spoil it for the rest when people start sending nasty messeges then it isn't fun anymore xx"

Because:

Lots of gay/bi guys like the idea of "converting" a straight guy ... I've had to block loads.

Also, lots of bi/gay guys think putting straight on their profile is the way to go.

over a year ago

I'm sorry dude but this is the internet. Plenty of guys pretend to be looking for sex on behalf of a woman when they actually just want to fuck a guy. Plenty of guys do the same from couples profiles. And the deception goes on (not just with guys, I'll add).

If the woman you are with can't deal with her own inbox, even with filters on, then I guess the internet isn't the place for her to look for sex.

Your world sounds really nice, honestly. But that isn't really the world everyone else lives in. You have to realize the rules of the game of you want to win it. Otherwise, yeah, it's gunna be a hard game to play.

It isn't impossible, though. Have fun.

over a year ago

Apparently I am not a man for not posting in the thread .I am glad people find it amusing that I am looking for a straight man to join me and my female friend .maybe I should go back to my nice trusting world .and leave the men to put on here they can't find anyone to meet .again me and my friend are genuine .when she was on while back she had people giving her hassle and going out of her way to give her grief .and vile abuse .so maybe my world is better

over a year ago

Yes but like you say I could set up a couples profile and be a fake or women and be a fake I am just been genuine .when people are messaging her saying there gonna find out were she lives and works and cause trouble cause she won't meet why is she gonna stay on for that it's about fun x

over a year ago

I am not looking to win anything were just a couple of people who play when time allows and she really likes the idea of a threesome if it never happens then so be it have we lost out not really .cause she will come tomorrow and talking about it and watching one online will be a turn on

over a year ago

Couples and guys get a lot of messages from men saying they have 'a female' that they want to join in with.

First off, people want to get an idea of what she looks like, body shape etc. People have different tastes.

a. If you think it shouldn't matter what she looks like, the guy should just be grateful and fuck her, most men would not want to be part of that.

b. Men that would want to be part of that, you wouldn't want them being part of that.

Best bet mate is to get a couple profile and post some pics of you both, include a few of you together. You'll find it a lot easier.

over a year ago

As for the club my friend is not into bi guys so at club how would you know who you were playing with

over a year ago

"I am not looking to win anything were just a couple of people who play when time allows and she really likes the idea of a threesome if it never happens then so be it have we lost out not really .cause she will come tomorrow and talking about it and watching one online will be a turn on "

I'm not literally talking about winning a game. Never mind. Good luck.

over a year ago

Yes and if I chatted to someone who was genuine I could send pictures privately

over a year ago

"Apparently I am not a man for not posting in the thread .I am glad people find it amusing that I am looking for a straight man to join me and my female friend .maybe I should go back to my nice trusting world .and leave the men to put on here they can't find anyone to meet .again me and my friend are genuine .when she was on while back she had people giving her hassle and going out of her way to give her grief .and vile abuse .so maybe my world is better "
....apparently you have trouble differentiating between forum posts and pm's

over a year ago

Not now lol you have put me right .

over a year ago

But then why does the forum have the option to messege privatley

over a year ago

Use the +quote to reply to them, it'll make things easier lol

over a year ago

"But then why does the forum have the option to messege privatley"
....its to send messages you don't want others to see....for whatever reason. ..

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

"If I was a closet gay why would I look for a single guy why would I look for a straight guy .I live in world were people trust people and tell the truth .maybe that's my downfall .she had filters for so in that case I am afraid I few spoil it for the rest when people start sending nasty messeges then it isn't fun anymore xx

Because:

Lots of gay/bi guys like the idea of "converting" a straight guy ... I've had to block loads.

Also, lots of bi/gay guys think putting straight on their profile is the way to go."

well said mate . I've had this too they are so fucking arogant .

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

just to add something a little more useful instead of the way this is heading as someone who could meet your requirements and within range, I can add my 2p worth:

I do like to find and make friends with nice people, and I do actually meet.. but.. when searching, I don't search through single male accounts. I don't search through single male meets in the meets/events ads. I have a message filter to block single males from messaging me.

I've only seen what you're after because of reading this. I've not spotted your girl friends meet ad or whatever she may have put up. If she messaged me, I could reply and also message you and 3 of us could chat. Other than that, set up a joint account, be honest that you are friends looking to involve a few more friends, and that might help find someone. WRT the nasty spiteful guys on here who hide behind their keyboards, I would make it clear and do the admin yourself, and then let her chat to the guy via message or her account if she wants to. The hurdle you already found out is that people set up false accounts all the time, so for those of us who are genuine, and been here a while, its hard to know is is and who isn't so you take a gamble or you pass by.. not easy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/06/16 09:27:09]

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

you could also photo veri the both of you together, although not fool proof, things like that help.. and search for verified guys, that might help out the unwanted ones.

over a year ago

Her fantasy is for someone else I e me me to arrange and her to star of blindfolded.again she will not come back on here after people made a her life a misery last time .maybe I am just wasting my time lol

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

"Her fantasy is for someone else I e me me to arrange and her to star of blindfolded.again she will not come back on here after people made a her life a misery last time .maybe I am just wasting my time lol "
so why cant you try that via a joint account like I suggested? Other than a few photos to aid veri, she doesn't have to be involved initially.. a lot in fact most couples I speak to, the guy does most of the admin, with her maybe chipping in. I've met couples were I've never knowingly spoken to her online.

over a year ago

I will put that to her but like I said it is case of people spoiling it for genuine people it really is .thanks for advice you seem like a nice genuine guy

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

"I will put that to her but like I said it is case of people spoiling it for genuine people it really is .thanks for advice you seem like a nice genuine guy "
there are a few of us out here

over a year ago

Just read this ...... I find that hard to believe on here that you cant find another cock to join you ........i'd agree with others though, get her to ask as its always a bit suss when man asking on behalf etc

Post new Message to Thread