Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

You look gorgeous honey....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why the fuck do men put things like this on forums when a woman might only have picture of her knee or tits??

If you can detect that a woman is a stunner by just seeing parts of her body then you need to utilise that skill...

Forensics teams would love you!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol.

i do think there's 2 types of guys out there who do this.

men who genuinely worship and adore all females.

men who think women take compliments seriously or even care about them, this one can be offensive/misogynistic coz it presumes women need compliments from men on their appearance at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mmm i have to disagree...I think there's one type of guy that does it...

over a year ago

"Mmm i have to disagree...I think there's one type of guy that does it..."

Well who is he ?

over a year ago

on here it probably is mostly the 2nd one.

over a year ago

I don't take compliments off random men on here...they are worth jack sh*t lol

I do accept compliments off people who I've met and who know the real me, but very badly...I've never been very good at it

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I would imagine it's the The same guys that message you saying nice pics and you're gorgeous when you've just joined and haven't uploaded any yet

over a year ago

I suspect I know the thread you're referring to and I thought exactly the same!

over a year ago

Maybe they just really appreciate a bodacious knee. It's not all about the tits and arse.......or is it?

over a year ago

"Why the fuck do men put things like this on forums when a woman might only have picture of her knee or tits??

If you can detect that a woman is a stunner by just seeing parts of her body then you need to utilise that skill...

Forensics teams would love you!!"

I always put " Hi gorgeous (knee) "

over a year ago

Well if you say im desperate and will fuck you i doubt your get what you want. So feed them bullshit to get your end away. It must work for some otherwise they wouldnt try

over a year ago

"on here it probably is mostly the 2nd one.

"

Your attitude towards men saddens me

over a year ago

I had messages saying I was gorgeous before I'd even loaded any pics!

I kept thinking I could be a moose and they still want to shag me lol!!!

Some men on here will shag anything that says yes and others are gentlemen but only a few are!!!

over a year ago

"I had messages saying I was gorgeous before I'd even loaded any pics!

Some men on here will shag anything that says yes and others are gentlemen but only a few are!!!"

Nothing wrong with mooses

over a year ago

"on here it probably is mostly the 2nd one.

Your attitude towards men saddens me"

that's ok. i don't exist to make you happy.

over a year ago

I may roll my eyes and on the odd occasion sigh in exasperation at such things, but normally there are more interesting things in my life to occupy my emotions and thoughts. Whether or not to have another cuppa for example. Just chill and smile a wry smile OP, they're just silly billies.

over a year ago

"Why the fuck do men put things like this on forums when a woman might only have picture of her knee or tits??

I have a knee and tit fetish..

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Or they're platinum members and they get to see all of the pictures .. but ssshhh it doesn't exist

over a year ago

Haha I used to get that all the time when I had less photos. I also like the I've read your profile and I think we would be perfect together. I click on theirs and they're 5ft 6 and married

over a year ago

I had a compliment today actually

'Nice leg'

I'm more than content

We are due to marry

over a year ago

"I had a compliment today actually

'Nice leg'

I'm more than content

We are due to marry "

Hehe an easily pleased sausage

over a year ago

Knee fetish?

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

I get messages like that. I tend to use them as a filter.

over a year ago

Its just a natural thing for them to say. had one last night "you look stunning babe" he couldnt see my face at this point and you have a lovely pussy...couldnt see that either pmsl. change the record guys, its not working

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

"I had messages saying I was gorgeous before I'd even loaded any pics!

Some men on here will shag anything that says yes and others are gentlemen but only a few are!!! Nothing wrong with mooses"

Leave this for the Canadian forum please..

over a year ago

It's the desperate guys that will compliment a close up of a body part.

And when they don't get the response they hope for they're the ones who will usually get nasty "was just being nice", "you're too stuck up to reply" etc. I'm not a woman but I've seen it so much on blogs and forums that I feel like I've experienced it myself!

over a year ago

Hmmm! Ok, I can see it can smack of desperation but some of us guys are of the first kind. We adore women and want to pass the sunshine on. It's not about being sexist or bigoted or disingenuous. We actually want to say something nice and indicate that we find you attractive. What's the matter with that? I mean, this is a swingers site! What else are we going to say? I'm hardly going to msg a nice-looking girl on here and say ask her what she thinks of the weather, the price of a pint of milk or the state of Anglo-Chinese trade relations! Come on!

Ok, women are bored of long-established chat-up lines - of which I've never mastered the art - so, I'm asking all the lovely females in here who are so indignant about unsolicited compliments from men - tell us guys exactly what kind of conversation opener from guys you actually accept, if any? Or do you want us all to be like silent dummies on here so there's no verbal interaction unless it's initiated by you?

Personally, a woman who bluntly refuses to accept a compliment graciously probably never deserved one in the first place!

over a year ago

Totally agree with this and get it every day. That along with "I want to lick you" ,"pound you" etc etc. Bearing in mind we are a couple guys really need to check the audience first as we both pick up messages

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

This was raised on a thread recently. I mentioned that I automatically ignore messages from people saying I'm stunning or whatever when I don't have a face pic public since I assume they're scattergun messaging as a result. Someone else said they often use the word stunning to describe parts of the body other than the face and I may be wrong in said assumption, which made me think momentarily. I still ignore those messages though.

over a year ago

"Hmmm! Ok, I can see it can smack of desperation but some of us guys are of the first kind. We adore women and want to pass the sunshine on. It's not about being sexist or bigoted or disingenuous. We actually want to say something nice and indicate that we find you attractive. What's the matter with that? I mean, this is a swingers site! What else are we going to say? I'm hardly going to msg a nice-looking girl on here and say ask her what she thinks of the weather, the price of a pint of milk or the state of Anglo-Chinese trade relations! Come on!

Ok, women are bored of long-established chat-up lines - of which I've never mastered the art - so, I'm asking all the lovely females in here who are so indignant about unsolicited compliments from men - tell us guys exactly what kind of conversation opener from guys you actually accept, if any? Or do you want us all to be like silent dummies on here so there's no verbal interaction unless it's initiated by you?

Personally, a woman who bluntly refuses to accept a compliment graciously probably never deserved one in the first place! "

it's only misogynistic if men presume we need validation from them on our appearance to feel good, and a first message giving out a compliment can come across this way - even more so the comments when women feel bad about something and guys pick up on this and start telling them they are nice looking or something, like will make them feel better...if done jokily it can come across as funny though and probably would make them laugh and cheer them up, depends how the guy does it i guess. some women do pander to this misogynism as well (for whatever reasons) and fish for compliments so i can get why guys might feel a need to do this also.

best way is to just approach us like you would in real life. there's no one way to approach all women and you aren't gonna be compatible with all women. you get a better experience chatting and meeting with those who 'get you' and click with the natural you. that's what i find anyway.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hmmm! Ok, I can see it can smack of desperation but some of us guys are of the first kind. We adore women and want to pass the sunshine on. It's not about being sexist or bigoted or disingenuous. We actually want to say something nice and indicate that we find you attractive. What's the matter with that? I mean, this is a swingers site! What else are we going to say? I'm hardly going to msg a nice-looking girl on here and say ask her what she thinks of the weather, the price of a pint of milk or the state of Anglo-Chinese trade relations! Come on!

Personally, a woman who bluntly refuses to accept a compliment graciously probably never deserved one in the first place! "

I think the point is it smacks of being disingenuous and desperate if you say a woman is sexy and gorgeous when all you can see is her right kneecap!

over a year ago

"Totally agree with this and get it every day. That along with "I want to lick you" ,"pound you" etc etc. Bearing in mind we are a couple guys really need to check the audience first as we both pick up messages"
couldn't agree more on this

over a year ago

Personally, a woman who bluntly refuses to accept a compliment graciously probably never deserved one in the first place!

I think the point is it smacks of being disingenuous and desperate if you say a woman is sexy and gorgeous when all you can see is her right kneecap! "

Hmmm! Some women's kneecaps can be bloody sexy though!

over a year ago

"Totally agree with this and get it every day. That along with "I want to lick you" ,"pound you" etc etc. Bearing in mind we are a couple guys really need to check the audience first as we both pick up messagescouldn't agree more on this "

Meet me now is another favourite. Imagine the shock if Mark turned up on his own! Lol

over a year ago

"Totally agree with this and get it every day. That along with "I want to lick you" ,"pound you" etc etc. Bearing in mind we are a couple guys really need to check the audience first as we both pick up messagescouldn't agree more on this

Meet me now is another favourite. Imagine the shock if Mark turned up on his own! Lol"

I've give hubbys number out a few times when they have been mithering for mine lol. X

By *arksidesubCouple
over a year ago

not far from you..

I totally ignore those messages!..

over a year ago

yea I agree with the op's opening statement,,its bloody weird

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

I think the point is it smacks of being disingenuous and desperate if you say a woman is sexy and gorgeous when all you can see is her right kneecap!

Hmmm! Some women's kneecaps can be bloody sexy though! "

Then why not say 'that's a stunning kneecap ' instead 'you are stunning'

At least the comment is then pertinent to the pic

over a year ago

"Stunning" is a very over used word on Fabs!

Just makes me chuckle when I'm told I'm stunning / beautiful in messages as I have no public face pics on display.

I suppose they could be making that assumption by piecing together the various body parts I have on show but I generally think it's blanket messaging.

over a year ago

""Stunning" is a very over used word on Fabs!

Just makes me chuckle when I'm told I'm stunning / beautiful in messages as I have no public face pics on display.

I suppose they could be making that assumption by piecing together the various body parts I have on show but I generally think it's blanket messaging."

I think that was a stunning post Roxi

By *ony HardcockMan
over a year ago

Shepperton

I think you are all gorgeous!!! Xxx

over a year ago

Is it only a face that can be gorgeous?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

The 'recovery' is "Well judging by that bit of you I'm sure the rest is beautiful/stunning/sexy as etc."

Post new Message to Thread