Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sniffing panties, what about boxers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know there are a lot of people out there that love sniffing knicks but does anyone sniff men's boxers??

Just wondering....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely not lmao

over a year ago

"Absolutely not lmao "

Funny that, can't think there's many (if any!) that do this

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

Oh my stars no

over a year ago

I have to but only to check if the partners multiple boxers I find lying around are clean or dirty....

It's not for pleasure hahahahaha

over a year ago

Maybe it's the lack of variety in men's underwear that makes them less appealing for a good old sniff

over a year ago

"I have to but only to check if the partners multiple boxers I find lying around are clean or dirty....

It's not for pleasure hahahahaha "

Ohh good it's not just my hubby who leaves about 30 pairs all over the house! Usually to be on the safe side I just chuck them all in the wash, sniffing boxers is definetly not a turn on for me

over a year ago

"I have to but only to check if the partners multiple boxers I find lying around are clean or dirty....

Ohh good it's not just my hubby who leaves about 30 pairs all over the house! Usually to be on the safe side I just chuck them all in the wash, sniffing boxers is definetly not a turn on for me "

yeah i need to stop sniffing dirty clothes coz if they actually are dirty they aren't gonna smell nice.

over a year ago

Ohh good it's not just my hubby who leaves about 30 pairs all over the house! Usually to be on the safe side I just chuck them all in the wash, sniffing boxers is definetly not a turn on for me

yeah i need to stop sniffing dirty clothes coz if they actually are dirty they aren't gonna smell nice. "

over a year ago

"I know there are a lot of people out there that love sniffing knicks but does anyone sniff men's boxers??

Just wondering...."

Not a cat in hells chance

Post new Message to Thread