Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What a surprise!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I agreed to meet a non verified person today planned it a week ago and what a surprise nothing.

What's your experiences and thought of this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I agreed to meet a non verified person today planned it a week ago and what a surprise nothing.

What's your experiences and thought of this "

Was it a man or a woman?

Or a man pretending to be a woman ? If the latter... It happens frequently

over a year ago

"I agreed to meet a non verified person today planned it a week ago and what a surprise nothing.

Was it a man or a woman?

Or a man pretending to be a woman ? If the latter... It happens frequently "

It's a woman seen pics but can tell she just in here as fantasy/waste time not up for real meets because just kept begging for tribute pics

over a year ago

Was it a man or a woman?

It's a woman seen pics but can tell she just in here as fantasy/waste time not up for real meets because just kept begging for tribute pics "

Can't have been that much of a surprise then, surely?

over a year ago

did you keep in touch after or just presume it was all booked and ready to go on the day?

i don't plan anything in advance myself because i find most guys don't keep in touch and i go off meeting them, or possibly worse they go on and on about the meet and bore the excitement out of it.

over a year ago

nvm, sounds like it might have been a guy wanting tributes for his wife/gf/ex.

over a year ago

Was it a man or a woman?

It's a woman seen pics but can tell she just in here as fantasy/waste time not up for real meets because just kept begging for tribute pics

Can't have been that much of a surprise then, surely? "

It's was not really but it's just a common thing so many people on here not serious about meets just begging for attention, fab likes and tribute pics

over a year ago

"did you keep in touch after or just presume it was all booked and ready to go on the day?

i don't plan anything in advance myself because i find most guys don't keep in touch and i go off meeting them, or possibly worse they go on and on about the meet and bore the excitement out of it."

Kept in touch arranged everything then nothing

over a year ago

Was it a man or a woman?

It's was not really but it's just a common thing so many people on here not serious about meets just begging for attention, fab likes and tribute pics "

So you were calling her bluff by asking for a meet? If she was only interested in tribute pics I'm surprised she agreed to meet you in the first place

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Did you just see pics....or see them actually alive on Skype or something?

I'd say it was a fella myself...but I'm dead suspicious like that lol

over a year ago

Was it a man or a woman?

It's was not really but it's just a common thing so many people on here not serious about meets just begging for attention, fab likes and tribute pics

So you were calling her bluff by asking for a meet? If she was only interested in tribute pics I'm surprised she agreed to meet you in the first place "

I played along the whole way just knew she was not for real

over a year ago

"Did you just see pics....or see them actually alive on Skype or something?

I'd say it was a fella myself...but I'm dead suspicious like that lol"

Sent pics on here

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Sent pics on here "

Well there is your answer lol

over a year ago

Not all non verify people are the same.... I'm not but I have been let down by verified people x

over a year ago

Sent pics on here

Well there is your answer lol"

I was warey the whole time just played along the best was a verified person done the same talked the talk when time to meet nothing

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I wouldn't be surprised if they had no verifications only the last one like that who did the same to me had 2 verifications from the same person.

I wasn't bothered about meeting him, just seems a waste of time.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't be surprised if they had no verifications only the last one like that who did the same to me had 2 verifications from the same person.

I wasn't bothered about meeting him, just seems a waste of time. "

I talk to a lot of people with no verifications makes no difference to me because we was all new once just don't waste someone's time if your not real or going to meet

over a year ago

"I wouldn't be surprised if they had no verifications only the last one like that who did the same to me had 2 verifications from the same person.

I talk to a lot of people with no verifications makes no difference to me because we was all new once just don't waste someone's time if your not real or going to meet "

I just think it was a man and you are in denial

over a year ago

I talk to a lot of people with no verifications makes no difference to me because we was all new once just don't waste someone's time if your not real or going to meet

I just think it was a man and you are in denial "

Lol it could of been a guy pretending to be a Woman

By *heBlueEyedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Not all non verify people are the same.... I'm not but I have been let down by verified people x"

Same I've been let down by more verified people than non verified.

over a year ago

Why are there so many Timewasters on here for?

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"What's your experiences and thought of this "

An unverified guy contacted us some months ago, arranged a social meet, then he messaged (before hand to be fair) and said he had 'bottled it'.

Got another message from him a few days ago, apologising again and saying he was new to the site at the time and would we consider another social meet. Thought about it and being a bit 'soft in the head' we said ok; new arrangements made for yesterday evening. Got a text from him yesterday afternoon. Guess what? Another excuse.

We should really know better by now at our age.

over a year ago

Was it a man or a woman?

Can't have been that much of a surprise then, surely? "

Timewasting is a 2 way street....

over a year ago

"What's your experiences and thought of this

An unverified guy contacted us some months ago, arranged a social meet, then he messaged (before hand to be fair) and said he had 'bottled it'.

Got another message from him a few days ago, apologising again and saying he was new to the site at the time and would we consider another social meet. Thought about it and being a bit 'soft in the head' we said ok; new arrangements made for yesterday evening. Got a text from him yesterday afternoon. Guess what? Another excuse.

We should really know better by now at our age."

I wouldn't blame yourselves, it was nice of you to give him another chance. He may have been nervous the first time and again this time.

(I wouldn't give him a 3rd chance though.)

over a year ago

Was it a man or a woman?

Timewasting is a 2 way street.... "

It's one way people are on here for real meets if two people agree to meet and one doesn't not turn up its one person fault

over a year ago

Shit happens x

over a year ago

Lol it could of been a guy pretending to be a Woman "

there is no could be about it...

think about it.... it would have helped a genuine woman get a verification and therefore help her get more meets..

whereas a man pretending to be a woman has no interest in a meet..he just sends you pics he downloaded of the internet and rubs his thighs gleefully at the thought of you wanking furiously over it

over a year ago

Lol it could of been a guy pretending to be a Woman

there is no could be about it...

think about it.... it would have helped a genuine woman get a verification and therefore help her get more meets..

whereas a man pretending to be a woman has no interest in a meet..he just sends you pics he downloaded of the internet and rubs his thighs gleefully at the thought of you wanking furiously over it "

Some sad people out there

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We always send a confirmation text on the day of the meet and expect one in return. No message, but has been online on here, assume the meet is off!

Post new Message to Thread