By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 20/06/16 16:42:10]"

He said same thing to me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I was very surprised to get a graphic picture sent via WhatsApp from somebody (very hot), who did some decorating at my house about 9 months ago.

I did nothing at all to hint at my lifestyle and I definitely don't bring anything of that nature home, and I have kids.

While was he here last year he did mention his wife and daughter.

Anyway I told him that I wasn't interested as Im interested in people who are attached, he felt I was a spoilsport, and that's ok he is entitled to feel whatever...

I would expect most people would have gone about trying for some sexual fun somewhat more subtly, when I received his pic I thought he must have sent it to the wrong person. But he's insisted it was for me.

Anyway... Hes gone on his WhatsApp way now... I just thought I would share my bemusement with a forum who are likely to understand!

over a year ago

Isn't sending unsolicited graphic pictures to soneone (on a vanilla site like Whatsapp) an offence?

He's lucky you're so understanding, sent to the wrong person he could be in trouble ..

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I agree.. I was surprised

I don't like those kind of pictures anyway!

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Even more surprised that the only connection we had it been a purely professional running late I hired him to decorate. He was risking his business reputation.

over a year ago

He probably fancied the arse off you, and at some point alcohol got involved and he went for it lol

Maybe he is on here and recognised you and tried his luck?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I think thats v inappropriate given he was working for you and you had already made it clear you werent interested op.Like others said hes lucky you havent taken it further.Miss.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In my opinion people who send unsolicited graphic photos are no better than people who flash strangers in the street. It's daft, non consensual and plain wrong. What was going through his head!?

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"In my opinion people who send unsolicited graphic photos are no better than people who flash strangers in the street. It's daft, non consensual and plain wrong. What was going through his head!?"

Is he the type of person you would like in your home?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"In my opinion people who send unsolicited graphic photos are no better than people who flash strangers in the street. It's daft, non consensual and plain wrong. What was going through his head!?

Is he the type of person you would like in your home? "

well he did at least wait until he'd finished the job I suppose but no. I'm well aware that we all have things we enjoy sexually that aren't to everyone's taste but this blurring of lines in a professional relationship and assumptions made having been in somebody's home make me very jumpy.

over a year ago

"I agree.. I was surprised

"

you sound very stoic about it...I'd have messaged back to say I was showing the pic to his missus

over a year ago

Might be a mistake I've sent nude photos to my bank manager by mistake twice now !!!

I've now put a z in front of his name

over a year ago

"Might be a mistake I've sent nude photos to my bank manager by mistake twice now !!!

"

Is he wanting a deposit now? Or what's the interest like? [I'll get my coat]

over a year ago

" What was going through his head!?"

Well, he's a bloke so probably very little. Or a lot of blood, depending on which way you think about it.

over a year ago

"

I was very surprised to get a graphic picture sent via WhatsApp from somebody (very hot), who did some decorating at my house about 9 months ago.

I did nothing at all to hint at my lifestyle and I definitely don't bring anything of that nature home, and I have kids.

While was he here last year he did mention his wife and daughter.

Anyway I told him that I wasn't interested as Im interested in people who are attached, he felt I was a spoilsport, and that's ok he is entitled to feel whatever...

I would expect most people would have gone about trying for some sexual fun somewhat more subtly, when I received his pic I thought he must have sent it to the wrong person. But he's insisted it was for me.

Anyway... Hes gone on his WhatsApp way now... I just thought I would share my bemusement with a forum who are likely to understand!"

Maybe he thought he hadn't quite finished the job properly and wanted to come back to do some touching up?

However, being slightly more serious for a moment, that really is quite forward behaviour and as you didn't lead him on in any way a pretty risky (and silly) thing to do.

And well done you for being quite pragmatic about it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

" What was going through his head!?

Well, he's a bloke so probably very little. Or a lot of blood, depending on which way you think about it. "

I don't buy that he's a bloke thing. He's a fool and that isn't gender specific.

over a year ago

"I agree.. I was surprised

you sound very stoic about it...I'd have messaged back to say I was showing the pic to his missus "

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"He probably fancied the arse off you, and at some point alcohol got involved and he went for it lol

Maybe he is on here and recognised you and tried his luck?"

It is possible though I have no viewable photos of my face. I do think it was a risky and very silly thing for him to do. If there was a chance in any circumstance, (no partner and a different approach for a start), that I would have considered having a bit of fun with him that completely is off the table now.

Post new Message to Thread