Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I the only.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Person who won't let fab meets stay over.... I reserve morning sex for my real lovers not fabbers.

Morning sex I find exceptionally intimate and it helps me not to blur the emotional lines with fabbers or fuck buds.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't do overnights.

The last men I met for an overnighter (on another site) turned out to be a right weirdo and I had a job to get rid of him before my kids came home. Never again.

over a year ago

"I don't do overnights.

The last men I met for an overnighter (on another site) turned out to be a right weirdo and I had a job to get rid of him before my kids came home. Never again."

Man not men

over a year ago

"I don't do overnights.

The last men I met for an overnighter (on another site) turned out to be a right weirdo and I had a job to get rid of him before my kids came home. Never again.

Man not men "

Haha sure

over a year ago

"I don't do overnights.

Man not men

Haha sure "

Watch it you

over a year ago

Yeah it's always a risk that the person you fuck might be a bit odd or you'll just not click socially, so I reserve over nighters for the ones I know better. They're the ones who know how to wake me up

By *achiavellian_adventuresCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

Definitely - there has to be some kind of deeper bond to kiss someone with stinky morning breath and not care about it.

I have a girlie friend from school who stays over occasionally when she comes to visit. Morning sex is so much more fun and passionate - stinky breath, last nights makeup and both with very damp patches on our PJs!

Flick xx

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Slightly different here, we've been offered stop overs at guys houses at a play party with other couples/single men. Couldn't think of anything worse, when we've had enough we want to go back to our very different life at home or at a hotel, switched off. 12 hours later and still in neet mode wouldn't be for us at all.

Post new Message to Thread