Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single males meeting couples

Jump to newest

By *mids Lad OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I have been invited to join a m/f couple for a night , but as a single male this would be my first time meeting a couple. The male is straight and just wants to watch me with his wife , maybe join in pleasuring her. I am a little nervous as I have never had another guy present before ..just wondered if anyone has any experiences with this situation and how did it go ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loads of experience...my fave thing is to fuck a tasty hotwife in front of their hubby/partner. Then maybe he join in for some naughty DP.....go for it dude.

If you back out...give them my details lol!

over a year ago

Btw...its discreet you mean....not discrete as this is a different word meaning single/separate etc....

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Stop fretting, they will be nervous too, go, be yourself, go with the flow and have fun,

over a year ago

My first meet ended up with me being in a room with a Woman and 2 other Men,

I was a little nervous and wished I had been I lot more active during my time in the room as I spent more time watching, Spend some time chatting and getting to know them both and maybe the Man might leave the room for a minute or two when you start you probably won't even notice him watching you,

Good luck and just enjoy the time you have with them

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

I met a mf couple and was nervous because of male.

They were very understanding. Was a good eve though.

Relax and try enjoy

X

over a year ago

Go and enjoy yourself they will be nervous too.

I'd love to find more couples to meet with....

over a year ago

From a couples perspective- we have had a couple of mmf where a single guy joined us - the first time Mark was there right from the beginning and the guy wasn't shy but just enjoyed himself although it kept looking like he was seeking Marks permission most of the time - this spoilt things a little, although it was good that he was respectful

The second time I met the guy on my own first and we played for about half an hour before Mark joined us and the guy was more relaxed and all of us just had fun - but again it was nice that he was assertive but respectful at all times

Jaz

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Btw...its discreet you mean....not discrete as this is a different word meaning single/separate etc...."

By *mids Lad OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Thanks for the messages guys, like I said a bit nervous but am looking forward to it, just gonna be a new experience with the husband being there too lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

enjoy

Post new Message to Thread