Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No luck :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not having much luck on this site, 2 main reasons are you're too young or or because I'm Asian. Last week I was meant to meet a women, she asked if I could verify on cam before the meet, which I gladly said yes to. We skyped and she asked if I had been on holiday, I said no, she said "you've got a really dark tan, I asked her you do know I Asian right" she blocked me straight away, called me a disgusting perv and scum. That really knocked my confidence down. Are there any women or couples on here interested in Asian men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not having much luck on this site, 2 main reasons are you're too young or or because I'm Asian. Last week I was meant to meet a women, she asked if I could verify on cam before the meet, which I gladly said yes to. We skyped and she asked if I had been on holiday, I said no, she said "you've got a really dark tan, I asked her you do know I Asian right" she blocked me straight away, called me a disgusting perv and scum. That really knocked my confidence down. Are there any women or couples on here interested in Asian men? "

We are not interested in Asian men. We are interested in people.

Your colour does not matter. Have some self-respect.

over a year ago

These threads get boring change the record

over a year ago

"Not having much luck on this site, 2 main reasons are you're too young or or because I'm Asian. Last week I was meant to meet a women, she asked if I could verify on cam before the meet, which I gladly said yes to. We skyped and she asked if I had been on holiday, I said no, she said "you've got a really dark tan, I asked her you do know I Asian right" she blocked me straight away,

called me a disgusting perv and scum. That really knocked my confidence down. Are there any women or couples on here interested in Asian men? "

Colour doesn't bother me at all XXX

By *red438Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Not having much luck on this site, 2 main reasons are you're too young or or because I'm Asian. Last week I was meant to meet a women, she asked if I could verify on cam before the meet, which I gladly said yes to. We skyped and she asked if I had been on holiday, I said no, she said "you've got a really dark tan, I asked her you do know I Asian right" she blocked me straight away, called me a disgusting perv and scum. That really knocked my confidence down. Are there any women or couples on here interested in Asian men? "

This reminds me of when I was a teenager. A friend and I meet two girls on a blind date. He'd arranged it from a telephone chat line (this was back in the 80s, God I'm getting old)

Anyway we met these girls in Macdonalds and my mate steamed in with the ice breaker

"You look nice. You been on holiday"

There wasn't a second date lol

On a more serious note, I know that kind of behaviour can be painful but try not to take it to heart mate.

There are plenty of people on here who couldn't give a toss what colour you are, it's about who you are as a person xXx

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

People are arseholes. Racist, vile, arseholes. But some people are nice.

Shake it off and crack on.

over a year ago

Going by your green arrow... This seems like a theme for you

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are things you can change about yourself and things you can't, the two things in your opening post are things you can't .. my advice concentrate on the folk who will meet you

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

It's not racist, people can choose who they meet.

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Sorry to hear about your experience. Not nice.

On other note.. quit the cry for attention because you are asian. Get over it and moaning about it wont get you a date

Good luck

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd add your race into your profile and have some public photos - they could prevent interactions that won't go anywhere.

Post new Message to Thread