Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Things that must not be said

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

What are some of the truths of swinging that seemingly must not be discussed on fab? The version of swinging portrayed on the forums doesn't always seem to match the reality. I'll start of with a couple.

1. Condoms sometimes break - some on the forums believe that you will spontaneously combust if you have sex without a condom, but even if you do wear one, it can break, but we never talk about it and pretend it doesn't happen. Should you just put another one on and continue, or should you stop play and discuss?

2. Feelings can get hurt - humans are complex and sometimes illogical creatures who's minds work in strange ways. One half of a couple might overstep a boundary, or feelings that shouldnt develop might develop, or jealousy might flare up. All of these things can happen, but again this isn't mentioned without people saying things like "swinging isn't right for you" rather than offering advice on how to work through these issues.

What other topics feel out of bounds on the forums?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The usual suspect... cock size and dress size

over a year ago

Suspects*

over a year ago

Talking of condoms breaking,that happened to me after a meet had got them cheap,i went for tests,even HIV and hepatitis,thank God all clear but yes it happens and i didnt combust

over a year ago

Desperately trying to avoid pressing the rant button.

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Talking of condoms breaking,that happened to me after a meet had got them cheap,i went for tests,even HIV and hepatitis,thank God all clear but yes it happens and i didnt combust "

Its happened to us too, got checked, all ok.

over a year ago

For fuck sake don't mention anything along the lines of how a Fanny looks...neat or otherwise not so neat.

Talking about cock size and only wanting big dicks is perfectly acceptable though.

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"For fuck sake don't mention anything along the lines of how a Fanny looks...neat or otherwise not so neat.

Talking about cock size and only wanting big dicks is perfectly acceptable though. "

Don't admit to whatever your preference is (unless is BBW) as you will piss everyone off who doesn't fit your preference, and they will tell you.

over a year ago

lol @spontaneously combust.

married men must not whinge about nobody wanting to fuck them coz they're married.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Some STIs can be transmitted even if condoms are used correctly and without any problems.

over a year ago

Swingers can be quite "vanilla"

over a year ago

U must pretend to like BBW ladies and call them beautiful.

And pretend that the fact black guys have big cocks doesn't make u jeslous

over a year ago

"U must pretend to like BBW ladies and call them beautiful.

And pretend that the fact black guys have big cocks doesn't make u jeslous "

oh yeah and on that note you must not like big cocks or your pussy will be declared as big enough to be an opening to another dimension.

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

"What are some of the truths of swinging that seemingly must not be discussed on fab? The version of swinging portrayed on the forums doesn't always seem to match the reality. I'll start of with a couple.

1. Condoms sometimes break - some on the forums believe that you will spontaneously combust if you have sex without a condom, but even if you do wear one, it can break, but we never talk about it and pretend it doesn't happen. Should you just put another one on and continue, or should you stop play and discuss?

2. Feelings can get hurt - humans are complex and sometimes illogical creatures who's minds work in strange ways. One half of a couple might overstep a boundary, or feelings that shouldnt develop might develop, or jealousy might flare up. All of these things can happen, but again this isn't mentioned without people saying things like "swinging isn't right for you" rather than offering advice on how to work through these issues.

What other topics feel out of bounds on the forums? "

Well said !!

over a year ago

the things you mentioned cant be planned really - so just deal with them as and when

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Saying no to some guys is a no go in itself - unless of course you want a message back full of abuse.

Never ceases to amaze me that you are a gorgeous sexy lady til you say no thank you - then you within minutes turn into a disease riddled whore!!

They then turn into a 'reported, blocked and deleted'

over a year ago

And pretend that the fact black guys have big cocks doesn't make u jeslous

oh yeah and on that note you must not like big cocks or your pussy will be declared as big enough to be an opening to another dimension."

Lol

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Don't start a discussion on preferences. People get defensive, why? As a sane and thoughtful person, I do look at any prejudices I have, how I view people and how I interact. I am responsible for my own behaviour and don't mind talking about it. The Ali thread a few days ago highlighted how people change ... and attitudes, I really do wish certain things could be discussed without people taking everything personally. I hate the so called 'fun' threads, they are just so boring to me. The last three days I have logged on and there's been nothing meaty to talk about ...boo hoo

over a year ago

And pretend that the fact black guys have big cocks doesn't make u jeslous "

Not all black guys have big cocks!!! #problemsolved

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Basically dont be honest. It doesnt do you any favours on the forums!

over a year ago

People tend to hide behind a cloke of anonymity online, whichever website they happen to be on. They say stuff they don't mean or would not say in real life, You ignorant cunts

(I only called you ignorant cunts because I'm online!)

Post new Message to Thread