Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotlist usage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At the moment I have 8 ladies on my hotlist and 3 have moved into my friends list...they seem to have the 'something' that others don't.

Now I could introduce myself to the hotlist. They haven't any blocks, looking for similar etc. But there's an element of mystery with them just being on the list.

How do others utilise the hotlist, do they fill then chase, or keep it as a wish list??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i use mine for people i like and have already met or are going to meet. just to see statuses mainly or to see if they're online when i am.

not got many on it.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I use mine for people I'd really like to meet but haven't yet mainly down to distance reasons so I can keep updated on new pics (ok so mainly for perving reasons)

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We use ours for people we want to keep updated with...they don't have plenty of pics to share but we've chatted to either via messages, chat room or forums

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"keep it as a wish list??"

Because wishes do come true!

over a year ago

Well I keep mine to perv few women I really fancy, tried we two of the top one, got ignored haha so now I'll go very slowly and carefuly think about what to say.

Well if it doesn't work at least I have tried, yet I still perv them time to time

over a year ago

Mines a staging post

over a year ago

I don't add friends on here as I come and go as I please so it's a good way to keep updated with people I like, get on with and think are hot.

Some know, some don't as sometimes it's best left unsaid.

I also like the pretty pictures I see as a result.

over a year ago

"i use mine for people i like and have already met or are going to meet. just to see statuses mainly or to see if they're online when i am.

not got many on it."

exactly the same here x

By *r genuine oneMan
over a year ago

walsall

"Well I keep mine to perv few women I really fancy, tried we two of the top one, got ignored haha so now I'll go very slowly and carefuly think about what to say.

Well if it doesn't work at least I have tried, yet I still perv them time to time"

LOL...love the honesty

over a year ago

My hotlist is for potential meets

over a year ago

Can't ever say I have used the hot list. Don't even know what it's for?

over a year ago

"Well I keep mine to perv few women I really fancy, tried we two of the top one, got ignored haha so now I'll go very slowly and carefuly think about what to say.

Well if it doesn't work at least I have tried, yet I still perv them time to time

LOL...love the honesty "

Bloody hell just reread myself lol

Tried the two of my hotlist I really find attractive*

Thats better lol

Anyway oh yes honesty is the highest from intimacy haha especially on fab

over a year ago

I have 1 lady on my hotlist, she is a friend but we dont want to see each others friends pics to hotlist her so i cant message her lol need to get some to do guys on it lol

over a year ago

I use it to keep a list of people I'm interested in but haven't had a chance to message yet

over a year ago

People who I've met and really liked and people who I'm looking to meet up with and keep in touch. Males and females.

over a year ago

"i use mine for people i like and have already met or are going to meet. just to see statuses mainly or to see if they're online when i am.

not got many on it."

If you have met...or chatted and are going to meet....shouldn't that be your friends list? Mine is!

over a year ago

"keep it as a wish list??

Because wishes do come true! "

Why Alice, there you are. Tea?

over a year ago

not got many on it.

If you have met...or chatted and are going to meet....shouldn't that be your friends list? Mine is!"

Maybe they dont want them seeing friends pics lol

over a year ago

not got many on it.

If you have met...or chatted and are going to meet....shouldn't that be your friends list? Mine is!"

people ask to go on the friendslist after you've chatted a little bit then don't always meet or seem to want to. my friendslist is more a polite add list or something.

hotlist is more for definites and people a get to know.

over a year ago

How do you no if you have been added to a hotlist? My profile doesn't even tell me if I been winked at or gabbed until I look on the winks or fabbbed pics of me!

over a year ago

Use mine as a bit of a wish list with the intention of messaging them when I grow some bollocks.

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"keep it as a wish list??

Because wishes do come true!

Why Alice, there you are. Tea?"

Why, thank you kind sir!

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman
over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

I use mine when I'm browsing profiles... If I spot someone I like, I hotlist them, and then can go back later to message, when I'm not in browse mode. In addition to this- I throw regular parties with a lady friend of mine. If the guest list gets full, or I don't think a person would fit the particular demographic we are looking for on that occasion, I ask people messaging to hotlist me. That way, the next party we hold will automatically come up in their news feed when we post it, and they don't have to keep checking my profile to see when the next one is

over a year ago

I usually Hotlist ladies because I like the pictures, some of them really put a lot of effort it seems.

Sometimes I Hotlist ladies because potentially at some point I will try to message them and see how it goes.

I guess that just makes me a picture perv

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

My hot love st is for lady's/couples I would like to meet plus them that have blocks on that I can't contact but love looking at

over a year ago

It's a select list of people I'd love to meet and to whom I might one day find the courage to introduce myself, on a day when the high chance of being rejected won't be too cutting...

Tomorrow, for sure

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I used to have loads on mine as I used it more to perv. I've slimmed it down alot since im not on much anymore and am more ruthless

over a year ago

Mine is a wishlist....

half a dozen on there I'd love to meet.

over a year ago

"Mine is a wishlist....

half a dozen on there I'd love to meet. "

Few on mine too I'd like to meet x

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

A small list on mine

I had used to also use as a NOT list now they just get added to blocked.

Post new Message to Thread