Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ingrown hair emergency!

Jump to newest

By *aughty_amazon OP   Woman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Help! I have a bad one on my lady lip! Ouch I can hardly sit down and it's a massive lump!

I Cannot see the hair to pull out and it's not ready to pop, any suggestions how to get it out as I don't wanna dig in that area with tweezers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

using a warm compress on that area is supposed to help but i had a cyst down there (probably due to an ingrown hair) and it popped when it was ready. was really painful for 3 days.

the doctor gave me some anti-biotics to clear up the infection and some ibupurfen* to bring down any swelling.

*idk how to spell that.

over a year ago

BRISTOL

Oooh thanks, I'll have a hot bath too I reckon. Bloody horrible place to have one!

over a year ago

Just wait leave it alone

over a year ago

Don't pick it. Warmth might help and hopefully it'll draw the poison. Sudocreme or an antiseptic cream might help too. And let the air get to it, if you can with dignity.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Oooh thanks, I'll have a hot bath too I reckon. Bloody horrible place to have one!"

Magnesium sulphate paste (buy from any chemists

This draws out the nasty stuff but won't help with the hair..

I uses this after an opp on an infected area, really works well.. But because of location might be difficult to use

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Anything with salicylic acid (aspirin) will help to draw it out.

If you have to crush an aspirin up in any base cream and keep applying.

As soon as you see the hair pull it out and keep applying cream until it heals..

over a year ago

Ok ex beauty therapy Advice. Xxx

For now tee tree oil on it ONLY WHILE THE SKIN IS INTACT.

The hair should pop out once it's ready. The tea tree will help with the infection n swelling.

In future before hair removal scrub the area with a body brush body scrub or even a damp flannel. After hair removal use a tea tree body lotion. Xxx

Hope it pops soon. I had one I popped n the gunk shot out n hit me on the forehead. xxx

over a year ago

i have a scar down there now, it was a massive cyst and yeah it's a horrible, painful area to get one.

over a year ago

Ouch that's not gonna feel good! Hope some of the tips above work..... failing that, a bottle of wine may help???

Going forward though, my wax lady told me to always exfoliate that whole area at least 3 times per week as it helps prevent ingrown hairs. She suggested the best thing to use is those cheap colourful bath sponges with the white rough bit (know the ones I mean?) and thankfully I've never suffered one again.

Hope you feel better soon OP x

over a year ago

BRISTOL

Thank you everyone.....I'm gonna jump in bath and I have some of that magnesium stuff as my daughter had a whitlow and we used it on that. Just what it to go so I can resume naughtiness!!!! Xx

By *anther and gothic angelCouple
over a year ago

fairy land

Hot salt water on some cotton wool, it needs to be as hot as you can stand without it actually burning you.

Hold it on till it starts to feel just warm and then repeat, keep doing this and it will draw the infection to the surface. Salt will kill the infection and help with the pain.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Exactly where is it? Make sure it's not a Bartholins cyst.

over a year ago

Pin/needle poke in pull hair out

over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Exactly where is it? Make sure it's not a Bartholins cyst. "

On the edge of my labia about as low as my, um, hole!!!.

over a year ago

BRISTOL

Just googled that cyst thing, it's def not looking like that, TMI but it's yellow with a black dot that must be the hair, hot bath and will do a hot compress when kids go to bed, don't wanna explain why mum has a flannel on her foof! Just wish the bloody hair would grow or poke through!!!

over a year ago

it'll be an abcess sorry. i've had both...lucky me. abcesses stink when they burst.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

can you video it and put it on youtube?

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I use to have lots of problems with ingrowing hairs. After switching to shaving then home IPL I havent had and further issues.

over a year ago

"Just googled that cyst thing, it's def not looking like that, TMI but it's yellow with a black dot that must be the hair, hot bath and will do a hot compress when kids go to bed, don't wanna explain why mum has a flannel on her foof! Just wish the bloody hair would grow or poke through!!! "

Bloody hell, that sounds painful! Hope it clears up soon!! I'm in bristol so if you need a hand with those flannels let me know!

over a year ago

I had one just at the base of my cock that started about two days after shaving. I kept trying to burst the lump. I could feel the hair under the skin but couldn't pull it out. In the end it just came out on its own and the lump soon disappeared. It was painful for a week or so though.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

had one come out of my nose once

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

A product with salycylic acid in it as previously suggested.

In boots is a product by skin doctor. buy that and begin applying on the lump immediately and every few hours. It starts stripping the skin back, enabling the in grown hair to come increasingly to the surface.

Be careful not to prod too much but as it begins appearing to be at that point, start adding a little pressure to ease it through the surface of the skin.

Once you have the product, not cheap but lasts forever, you can swipe it over when you see the threat of one and it sorts it right out.

I rarely get them. Which is a shame as a guilty pleasure of mine is plucking them out!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I had one once in a very delicate area.....I left it for about 12 hours and then 'forced' the issue, what a bloody relief!

And yes hot compress to ensure it didn't come back

over a year ago

"Help! I have a bad one on my lady lip! Ouch I can hardly sit down and it's a massive lump!

I Cannot see the hair to pull out and it's not ready to pop, any suggestions how to get it out as I don't wanna dig in that area with tweezers! "

I do feel duty bound to point out that, in line with NHS policy this thread is in fact incorrectly titled. This is not an emergency. You should not treat this as an emergency and not call 999. 999 is to be used to summon an ambulance only when you are about to expire and only then if you have no other form of transport. In addition, 999 must only be used if you are ready to lie on a trolley for three hours whilst being assessed. Finally emergencies must, according the government, only happen on weekdays because Apparently junior doctors don't work weekends. Which is odd. Because I see them at weekends. Anyway I hope the above had been of some assistance in relation to your crisis, which is not an emergency.

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

I had a boil on my taint once (the bit between my balls and bum,cos it taint my bollocks and it taint my arse) and was told to out a hot teabag on it draw it out.

It worked a treat and might be better than a large flannel

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I had a boil on my taint once (the bit between my balls and bum,cos it taint my bollocks and it taint my arse) and was told to put a hot teabag on it draw it out.

It worked a treat and might be better than a large flannel"

That's where mine was, obviously I don't have a cock or balls but you get the drift of where the area was

over a year ago

They are usually easily fixable but not always. I had something similar on my upper upper leg, in my bikini zone. I tried to forget it then when it got bigger I tried to "fix" it but it ended up being almost the size of my fist.

I had to go to the hospital in the end and they said it was really bad so I had to be put under general anaesthetic and stay overnight for an operation. Now I have a deep scar. Anyway, it hurt like fuck and I would take it seriously if it keeps getting worse.

over a year ago

Can't give any advise, but once healed, I'd love to tongue that pretty pussy of yours ??

over a year ago

Medical expert here

L o l .

Don't use anything acid based your private parts! Magnesium sulphate will draw anything out. Let it burst naturally and then cotton wool salt baths.

over a year ago

I get ingrowing hairs a lot as I am pretty hairy, and they are normally deep under the skin. What I normally do is break the skin and allow a scab to form. Then peel the scab off, which in turn pulls the hair out.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

medical expert....

ive got the product, on beautician recommendation and it works.

Not all acids are bad.

Folic acid. Vitamin C.

And the outside lips are hardly sticking it inside and upsetting the balance now are they.

over a year ago

"medical expert....

ive got the product, on beautician recommendation and it works.

Not all acids are bad.

Folic acid. Vitamin C.

And the outside lips are hardly sticking it inside and upsetting the balance now are they.

"

Salicylic acid is which is what someone suggested !

By *6guyMan
over a year ago

Hammersmith

Hi, I buy Tend Skin lotion. It was created to help prevent ingrown hairs after shaving or waxing. I exfoliate three days after waxing (exfoliating gloves better and kinder on sensitive areas) then use the lotion (it's more like water) every other day. It can dry the skin, so use a non comodogenic (doesn't block pores) moisturising lotion like Cetaphil after lotion has dried. I have used it on my face after shaving and whole leg, bum and private areas after waxing for the past 4 years and has gotten rid of ingrown hairs!

Hope it helps for you too!

Mx

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Thank you everyone.....I'm gonna jump in bath and I have some of that magnesium stuff as my daughter had a whitlow and we used it on that. Just what it to go so I can resume naughtiness!!!! Xx"

Be careful with magnesium .

i had one on my side a few years ago , used magnesium for 2 days & i had a hole in my side 3cm round & 1 cm deep .

either leave it alone or try the secret miracle of baking soda .

stuff has a 1000 uses all unbelievable till you try them & they work .

from cleaning ovens to clearing a sore throat .

google baking soda & ingrown hair

or baking soda & oven , cooker , teeth , sore throats thrush etc .

over a year ago

this forum is like a cliffhanger episode of casualty!!!!

So, did it pop? Did you survive?

over a year ago

See a doctor if it looks angry and infected. Try either tea tree oil which has mild antiseptic properties if it is mild, might need dose of antibiotics if it looks angry and infected or might need it cut / drained if it is hurting like a bitch. If it waint getting better, it's getting worse!!!

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

The simplest answer is to stop the unhygienic practice of shaving your pubic region.

You have received a warning in the form of an in growing hair, next time it could be a STI

Stay safe be trimmed or hairy

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

This is the reason I am now trimmed. I had an awfully painful labia

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

"I had a boil on my taint once (the bit between my balls and bum,cos it taint my bollocks and it taint my arse) and was told to out a hot teabag on it draw it out.

It worked a treat and might be better than a large flannel"

It's called the barse

over a year ago

"The simplest answer is to stop the unhygienic practice of shaving your pubic region.

You have received a warning in the form of an in growing hair, next time it could be a STI

Stay safe be trimmed or hairy

"

No thanks !

I'm smooth and safe and have been for ten years.

over a year ago

BRISTOL

Wow! Ive shaved for 20 years now and never given myself an STI!

over a year ago

BRISTOL

It's gone right down, no hair emerging......it's either gonna randomly go or get worse!

over a year ago

"It's gone right down, no hair emerging......it's either gonna randomly go or get worse!"

Emergency over! Full service to resume! Keep us posted, we've barely been able to sleep!

Post new Message to Thread