Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rope Play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd love to know more about this scene, it seems like a fun alternative to the usual evening woodwork classes.

Are there any groups or clubs where we could learn about the art of rope play. I'm not even sure that is the right term for it, but we would be very interested in learning more about this.

Seeing a woman tied up with intricate rope knots looks amazing. We'd love to know if there is anywhere in the midlands where we could find out more about this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are workshops you can attend, take look at websites such as Fetlife for better information

over a year ago

Will do, thank you

over a year ago

"There are workshops you can attend, take look at websites such as Fetlife for better information "

Bloody hell, just had a look on there, I don't think we're up to that level yet. I think I need to go and lie down for a bit!

over a year ago

I like roleplay idea

over a year ago

"There are workshops you can attend, take look at websites such as Fetlife for better information

Bloody hell, just had a look on there, I don't think we're up to that level yet. I think I need to go and lie down for a bit!"

Have a look at Shibari. Little less scary than said site

over a year ago

"There are workshops you can attend, take look at websites such as Fetlife for better information

Bloody hell, just had a look on there, I don't think we're up to that level yet. I think I need to go and lie down for a bit!

Have a look at Shibari. Little less scary than said site "

Google sacred pleasures. Sure I saw some dates for a workshop.

over a year ago

Bloody hell, just had a look on there, I don't think we're up to that level yet. I think I need to go and lie down for a bit!"

There are a host of groups that teach beginner levels. If you go on fetlife and search the following groups they hold beginners lessons. Anatomie in Peckham, Peer Rope London in Bethnal Green, l think there is a peer rope in Oxford and one in Bedford.

If you want try at home l would recommend Chantra Roses Bondage for Sex, Morpheus's book on bondage or Lee Harrington's Shibari you can use. Or go on youtube and look up Twisted Monk's Lessons or Giotto Rope's Lessons or Esinem's.

I am not a fan of the Knotty Boys but you can look at their videos or books.

But do pay attention to the safety aspects.

over a year ago

Oops in regard to the Midlands l think Xstasia is putting on rope events.

By *eads_or_tailsMan
over a year ago

London

I've been to some of Anatomie's weekly intro sessions. Affordable, fun, informative and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. It genuinely feels like "playtime" going there.

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Google Knotty Boys as well. There also Rope Play events at the Atlantis Evolution Fetish Events.

Post new Message to Thread