Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

clubs verses private meets.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello sexies out there. What do you prefer.Meets in private? Or meets in clubs? Your reasons for your preference. Just curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

After being put under ridiculous pressure at a party at someone's house, I wont go to anymore. Can't say I like all clubs as the vibe is different in each, but an acceptance of bi male play is a must for us .... we have found the best are larger parties at a local venue or 'niche' events which cater to our particular tastes. We rarely play, however, its all about the social for us ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All of my meets have been private. I have never been to a club, so cannot comment on whether private is better than club.

over a year ago

Purely as I've not been able to find a meet in private, I prefer clubs lol. Been to a few and had a great time each time.

I'd happily review this if there is anyone out there prepared to meet me...

over a year ago

We only meet in a club, we prefer this by far.

We do arrange to meet a guy there but if he dont turn up or is crap then we still have the club to enjoy

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I dont get invited to parties so its clubs for me

over a year ago

Different vibes, I feel that I miss certain aspect of either if I haven't done one for a while.

Clubs it can be very passionate and heated, albeit brief. One on ones can be more intimate and provide the opportunity for multiple sessions

over a year ago

"We only meet in a club, we prefer this by far.

We do arrange to meet a guy there but if he dont turn up or is crap then we still have the club to enjoy "

Yes we do this to. Then your time or night is not wasted.

over a year ago

"After being put under ridiculous pressure at a party at someone's house, I wont go to anymore. Can't say I like all clubs as the vibe is different in each, but an acceptance of bi male play is a must for us .... we have found the best are larger parties at a local venue or 'niche' events which cater to our particular tastes. We rarely play, however, its all about the social for us ... "

That's one of the reasons we prefer clubs. No pressure. We've gone to private parties and done private meets. Always find I am under pressure to perform. Makes me very uncomfortable.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We almost entirely play in clubs and never prearrange meets. The main advantages are that we can see and speak to potential playmates before making a commitment to play, we can turn someone down without embarrassment on either side, we don't have problems with timewasters, it's easy to arrange to have several guys fuck me, it provides plenty of opportunity for girl on girl action and it keeps our swinging life and real life quite separate.

over a year ago

We would get more meets by meeting privately. Sorry before I get slatted....I'm more of a taker than a giver (Mrs)this is. Doesn't work well in a private meet sadly

over a year ago

"We almost entirely play in clubs and never prearrange meets. The main advantages are that we can see and speak to potential playmates before making a commitment to play, we can turn someone down without embarrassment on either side, we don't have problems with timewasters, it's easy to arrange to have several guys fuck me, it provides plenty of opportunity for girl on girl action and it keeps our swinging life and real life quite separate."

Yes agree there

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"We almost entirely play in clubs and never prearrange meets. The main advantages are that we can see and speak to potential playmates before making a commitment to play, we can turn someone down without embarrassment on either side, we don't have problems with timewasters, it's easy to arrange to have several guys fuck me, it provides plenty of opportunity for girl on girl action and it keeps our swinging life and real life quite separate."
Clubs are best for us for almost entirely the same reasons

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I do both hotel and club

A few people I know don't like clubs so will only meet in hotels

My preference is clubs more so as I can watch, join in and go to a private room

I ahvent been to a party in years and haven't had an invite !!!!

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I enjoyed the social aspect of the club I went to. At least initially until the undercurrent of possessiveness of some blokes reared its head, so I don't think I'll be bothering again as I don't want to come across any more Silverbacks ta. Which is a shame as I had this utopian free spirited notion in my head beforehand.

Private socials/meets give more time to build up chemistry. Three course meal instead of McDonalds.

I still want a McDonalds occasionally though.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I like both - although looking forward to my club bash tomorrow

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 12:33:14]

Post new Message to Thread