Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Been struggling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have been on fab for a while now and unfortunately I still haven't had any meets. So I just wanted to ask am I unattractive? Or does anyone find me attractive? Just want to see people's opinion about me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

That hair!

over a year ago

The hair usually is a talking point

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think you look fine babe, singles guys find it a bit harder starting off.

over a year ago

"So I have been on fab for a while now and unfortunately I still haven't had any meets. So I just wanted to ask am I unattractive? Or does anyone find me attractive? Just want to see people's opinion about me."

I have no opinion about you as I don't know you...

profile looks ok but there is a very high ratio of men to women on here..unless you are looking for both?

either way its a waiting game...

do you wink/message people? get proactive about looking ...you are hardly likely to get much out of this site if you put little effort into it

over a year ago

I do wink a message a lot but often I don't get a reply. I understand but on looks alright would you consider me attractive?

over a year ago

"I do wink a message a lot but often I don't get a reply. I understand but on looks alright would you consider me attractive? "

Sorry but no I wouldn't x

over a year ago

"I do wink a message a lot but often I don't get a reply. I understand but on looks alright would you consider me attractive? "

Yep

By *oneymitchMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Mate am too lazy to look on your profile but chances are you are just fine

Its a numbers game the women have unlimited options while 100 men will b messagin the same woman that looks like susan boyle

Take it as pinch of salt snd realise that you can go out there and meet women much easier and better looking

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You look fine. Don't rely on fab for your self worth it's not good for a person. Single men especially those in their 20s find it difficult to get meets and it has more to do with numbers than looks.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Take it as pinch of salt snd realise that you can go out there and meet women much easier and better looking"

Why, exactly, are you here then?

OP, your age is likely the problem, which is something you can't do anything about. Look at visiting clubs, going to socials, and other stuff to get known in the scene. Don't listen to cynical 'advice' from men who insult women because they're also unsuccessful.

By *oneymitchMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Take it as pinch of salt snd realise that you can go out there and meet women much easier and better looking

OP, your age is likely the problem, which is something you can't do anything about. Look at visiting clubs, going to socials, and other stuff to get known in the scene. Don't listen to cynical 'advice' from men who insult women because they're also unsuccessful."

Man aint no one want to be seen with a bunch of over 50s in a club or social with no teeth

Am just letting him know the truth before all the white knights come with the 'you should change your approach or profile' line

I do just fine me and OP will do fine also

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

OP you can take your advice from the delightful guy above but be aware that his usual forum post is about how he can't get meets.

over a year ago

I agree. I've also been on a while and haven't had a meet. Best advice I've been given is just be patient of go to clubs lol

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Take it as pinch of salt snd realise that you can go out there and meet women much easier and better looking

OP, your age is likely the problem, which is something you can't do anything about. Look at visiting clubs, going to socials, and other stuff to get known in the scene. Don't listen to cynical 'advice' from men who insult women because they're also unsuccessful.

Man aint no one want to be seen with a bunch of over 50s in a club or social with no teeth

Am just letting him know the truth before all the white knights come with the 'you should change your approach or profile' line

I do just fine me and OP will do fine also"

I don't know anyone over fifty with no teeth ... what have the people you know been eating.

By *oneymitchMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"OP you can take your advice from the delightful guy above but be aware that his usual forum post is about how he can't get meets. "

Show me these posts

over a year ago

Your profile look fine to me.

It reads well and you've a good mix of pictures on there too.

As someone said above its hard for single males to get going here but hang on in there fella just don't expect for things to happen straight away

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

OP, personally you aren't my type, but you are a decent looking guy (just maybe the hair ). I suggest visiting clubs near you, especially when they have a social event on. Helps break the ice and get you into the scene better without any pressure and expectations.

Good luck x

over a year ago

"OP you can take your advice from the delightful guy above but be aware that his usual forum post is about how he can't get meets.

Show me these posts"

Just use the green arrow and follow the bile aimed at women on this site. Seriously makes me wonder why men like this even bother staying here. Misogynistic crap at its best.

No OP I don't find you attractive but I'm sure you will appeal to some on here. Don't turn into a bitter, sad individual but get yourself out to socials and clubs where your personality and attitude can stand out (unless u are like the fella above and stay at home)

over a year ago

You seriously need to delete your profile, and carry on pulling/shagging in the vanilla world, you clearly have no idea about swinging, bless you, and op I'm loving your hair

over a year ago

no, sorry

over a year ago

that's why you are on another thread complaining about getting no meets?

By *oneymitchMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

that's why you are on another thread complaining about getting no meets? "

Show me this thread

over a year ago

Show me this thread"

The Green arrow knob head ffs. How to spot a nobody????

By *oneymitchMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

You seriously need to delete your profile, and carry on pulling/shagging in the vanilla world, you clearly have no idea about swinging, bless you, and op I'm loving your hair "

Who are you again?... And my presence on or off this site affects you because...

By *oneymitchMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Show me this thread

The Green arrow knob head ffs. How to spot a nobody????"

You said i was complaining about meets show me this

Post new Message to Thread