Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sharing my man

Jump to newest

By *amandpebs OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

Wasn't sure if I would be happy sharing my mans cock with another woman , but the more we get in to this the more I think about it and just want to see it happen now it's really turning me on , did any one else start with these feelings and was you ok when it actually happened

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never had any doubts I'd enjoying seeing Fred with another woman, but it was much better than I ever expected seeing him orgasm with another woman, that first time still puts a smile on my face

over a year ago

york

The more I think about it the more I want to see it , and I can't stop thinking about it lol x

over a year ago

"The more I think about it the more I want to see it , and I can't stop thinking about it lol x"

That was the same for us, we fantasized about this side of things for years, and took us a long time to make the jump but glad we finally did

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We both like the idea of this. I want to see her take another guys cock and she wants to see me with another woman. We are meeting a couple soon for a play date but have agreed to just do soft swap the first time to see how we feel about it.

over a year ago

We did it differently I Dave wasn't sure if I could handle seeing Deb with another man so we met a single guy for our first meet he knew the score. I went off to the toilet and when I came back he was sat next to Deb arm around her. My heart sank it hurt to see her like that but I needed to know if I could go through with it and joined them and the fun began never looked back a great night had and found I loved watching Deb being with another guy never looked back and still love watching her now

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I love to see my man with another man .... much more interesting I think

over a year ago

Well seeing my Jo with another guy was hard at first to see. Now it makes me very hard so I guess sometimes the green eyed monster turns into something else?

over a year ago

The one eyed monster?

over a year ago

I dunno if i was a single woman the large block capital message to single men would make me incredibly weary that I'd be viewed the same way.

With added jelousy that just seems a recipe for disaster.

By *uvesmuffinCouple
over a year ago

Barking

I love it.

Ms Muffin enjoys it n i enjoy watching her enjoy herself so its a win win

Mr Gimp

over a year ago

"I love to see my man with another man .... much more interesting I think"

Ditto

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Wasn't sure if I would be happy sharing my mans cock with another woman , but the more we get in to this the more I think about it and just want to see it happen now it's really turning me on , did any one else start with these feelings and was you ok when it actually happened "

Felt completely the same but like you its all i can think about now lol H (female)

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

The first swinging act I ever done was a mff with my boyfriend. The was one part when she was on top of him and I really had to hold back as I was rwady to throw her off him.

We've done it quite a few times now and tbh it's nothing to me now I would be quiet happy for him to play solo and he feels the same way about me. I guess it's always going to be hard at first as we live in a world that says it's not normal to share. Day after my first time solo with a guy I asked him if he's sure he's ok with it and he said he feels really weird that he doesn't feel angry xxxxx

By *IKA26Couple
over a year ago

wirral

Love to see the wife enjoying another cock, the look on her face when it first goes in is priceless...

over a year ago

"I dunno if i was a single woman the large block capital message to single men would make me incredibly weary that I'd be viewed the same way.

With added jelousy that just seems a recipe for disaster. "

Yeah fucking hell that's a bit harsh isn't it, just read it.

over a year ago

"Love to see the wife enjoying another cock, the look on her face when it first goes in is priceless..."

Love that moment

By *aughty bunny booCouple
over a year ago

northampton

We're new to this and I have to say I am very worried that I am going to be too jealous to see him with another woman.

I know he really wants it, and I would like to explore my bi curious side, but the thought of him with someone else makes me see red.

I'm not really interested in being with another man - the thought makes me shudder, and he doesn't want me to have another man so its a one way thing really.

How did others get over this feeling?

over a year ago

"I love to see my man with another man .... much more interesting I think"

I'm getting this soon hehe, can't wait to see.

Emma

over a year ago

"We're new to this and I have to say I am very worried that I am going to be too jealous to see him with another woman.

I know he really wants it, and I would like to explore my bi curious side, but the thought of him with someone else makes me see red.

How did others get over this feeling?"

Keep talking about it, maybe try something short of sex first. Do you get jealous when he talks to girls? Most people who really want this but have jealousy problems the issue seems to stem from confidence problems more than anything else. Go out together, let him flirt with a girl. If you're thinking of murdering her or him you probably best keep it as a fantasy for now

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"We're new to this and I have to say I am very worried that I am going to be too jealous to see him with another woman.

How did others get over this feeling?

Keep talking about it, maybe try something short of sex first. Do you get jealous when he talks to girls? Most people who really want this but have jealousy problems the issue seems to stem from confidence problems more than anything else. Go out together, let him flirt with a girl. If you're thinking of murdering her or him you probably best keep it as a fantasy for now"

Absolutely perfect advice xx

By *xplorecpl25Couple
over a year ago

manchester

I was the same, i had no idea how i was gona feel but i knew i wanted to find out... Now i think its super hot and much like you, i think about it ALOT haha xx

over a year ago

york

Well I can't stop thinking about it and it is turning me on more and more , we have had a woman join us and she just played with my tits and watched my man fuck me .

He's totally cool with other men touching , fucking me etc , I think it's time we wet another hot couple or even go to a club

over a year ago

Go for it, I love seeing mr with another lady, thought I'd be jealous at First thought and now it's something I love.

over a year ago

If you'd have asked me 8 months ago if I could share my man I'd have told you you were nuts

Ask me now and I'd say find me a couple and I'm sharing

Watching my friend enjoying the woman whilst I'm enjoying the man is such a turn on. Personally I prefer mfmf though to mff

over a year ago

I don't understand it, in a way I envy people that can share cos they must be really confident and secure but I couldn't ever watch someone I had feelings for with another woman. I'd be way too jealous and would remember it forever.

over a year ago

"I don't understand it, in a way I envy people that can share cos they must be really confident and secure but I couldn't ever watch someone I had feelings for with another woman. I'd be way too jealous and would remember it forever. "

That's how I felt till it registered that sex is not love or feelings. However if I walked in a bar and found a guy I was seeing chatting up a woman. I'd be jealous and angry

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"I don't understand it, in a way I envy people that can share cos they must be really confident and secure but I couldn't ever watch someone I had feelings for with another woman. I'd be way too jealous and would remember it forever.

That's how I felt till it registered that sex is not love or feelings. However if I walked in a bar and found a guy I was seeing chatting up a woman. I'd be jealous and angry "

I know where you are coming from. Its not love or feelings just sex with others for ours and their pleasure.

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"The more I think about it the more I want to see it , and I can't stop thinking about it lol x"

He is a very lucky man.

over a year ago

I'm not really interested in being with another man - the thought makes me shudder, and he doesn't want me to have another man so its a one way thing really.

We wanted to try full swap and did. It just didn't sit right with me (female) and we opt for soft swing now, which turns most people off but I'd rather feel comfortable than just full swap to please others. We will try again if I ever feel comfortable but if not it's no biggie.

over a year ago

york

"I don't understand it, in a way I envy people that can share cos they must be really confident and secure but I couldn't ever watch someone I had feelings for with another woman. I'd be way too jealous and would remember it forever. "

That's how I felt when we first started talking about swinging , now we have started it is exciting me more and more , I actually can't wait until we meet another woman or couple to see him with another woman

over a year ago

I wish you could 'like' these comments as on facebook!

over a year ago

Hi u sexy couples would love to get a meet xxxx

over a year ago

We've been at this for nearly a year, I'm more new than him (he did swinging with a fb and had a single profile) and sometimes I'm still unsure, I do go up and down. It really depends on the girl tbh, we had a regular that I knew he had no feelings for, so did not bother me at all, but then I noticed she started getting feelings for him, I told him and he ended the arrangement, so I know he doesn't want emotions to come into it.

I enjoy it more times than others, depends on my mood and who it's with, like we have a couple friend that also swing, and I've said never with them cause of who they are. And I'm still not 100% on watching him alone, well 50/50, watched twice, enjoyed once, not so much the other time haha.

Also I actually get more jealous of girls in real life that try to chat him up, I'd flip a table at a pub at the drop of a hat!

over a year ago

"I dunno if i was a single woman the large block capital message to single men would make me incredibly weary that I'd be viewed the same way.

With added jelousy that just seems a recipe for disaster. "

Christ you're not wrong there jeez !!! Feelings of entitlement hey

over a year ago

This is totally me.. Wish I had more confidence, it's not something my man is bothered about but seeing everyone else doing it makes me envy their confidence .

Post new Message to Thread