Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Most fabbed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How the hell do some pictures get to the top?!?!?!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How the hell do some pictures get to the top?!?!?!? "

Goodness only knows

over a year ago

Pass but fabbed a few x

over a year ago

Its probably down to me I'm quite indiscriminate in my fabbing

over a year ago

"Its probably down to me I'm quite indiscriminate in my fabbing "

over a year ago

Some of the most fabbed are photoshop disasters.

Rule 1 of Photoshop, double check the straight lines! They reveal everything

over a year ago

Because lots of people fab them

over a year ago

But same old same old boring planned shots and same women who the only reason they are on fab is to be in the best hot pics to feed there egos and maybe insecurities,for us the best pics are the natural couples/girls/guys who are genuine......are opinion that's all

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/16 22:30:27]

over a year ago

I reached page two once with my red dressing gown pic ...although god knows how

over a year ago

The people who end up with thousands also have twitter accounts and an adultworks fanbase so I think this contributes to the numbers.

I have one pic with about 500 I think. Thats about my best effort

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/16 22:46:36]

over a year ago

"But same old same old boring planned shots and same women who the only reason they are on fab is to be in the best hot pics to feed there egos and maybe insecurities,for us the best pics are the natural couples/girls/guys who are genuine......are opinion that's all "

Yours certainly fit the natural description. I went straight into fab mode.

over a year ago

"The people who end up with thousands also have twitter accounts and an adultworks fanbase so I think this contributes to the numbers.

I have one pic with about 500 I think. Thats about my best effort"

I've ended up at the top a couple of times. I have a very small friends list, just people I actually know. I don't have a Twitter account and I certainly don't have an adultworks profile or fan base. I guess it must have just been a 'quiet news day'.

By *iReyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

I've been there a few times, think one of my pics is at nearly 600 fabs. It's flattering but it's not the main goal of fab, obviously I'm here for the ladies

over a year ago

I've made it to page 2 as a single.

Lucifer has made page 1 as a single before.

The difference though was it took over 500 fans for me.

For him it was a fifth and he was number 1

Location though seems to have a lot to do with it.

Certain areas will throw up a larger local updates list, that gives a larger hotlist, etc.

Although some really do defy belief

Mx

over a year ago

It turns out my pics are an acquired taste....I'm more than happy with that.

over a year ago

No chance of me popping up I know that much

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"But same old same old boring planned shots and same women who the only reason they are on fab is to be in the best hot pics to feed there egos and maybe insecurities,for us the best pics are the natural couples/girls/guys who are genuine......are opinion that's all "

Your not alone x

over a year ago

"I reached page two once with my red dressing gown pic ...although god knows how "

That's not a greasing gown, I was expecting a fluffy red terry towelling full length dressing gown.

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

Can't say we've ever looked but then we only put pics up that we like

over a year ago

I was going to say it has nothing to do with friends as I only have 10

and nor do I have a twitter account, and North Wales appears to be a sexual desert so I'm guessing its down to people liking tits a lot as to date the pic in question has over 3200 fabs...

over a year ago

"I reached page two once with my red dressing gown pic ...although god knows how

That's not a greasing gown, I was expecting a fluffy red terry towelling full length dressing gown. "

greasing

over a year ago

"I reached page two once with my red dressing gown pic ...although god knows how

That's not a greasing gown, I was expecting a fluffy red terry towelling full length dressing gown.

greasing "

That's what I meant , I mean it's not a greasing gown is it!!!!!!! Haha

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"The people who end up with thousands also have twitter accounts and an adultworks fanbase so I think this contributes to the numbers.

I've ended up at the top a couple of times. I have a very small friends list, just people I actually know. I don't have a Twitter account and I certainly don't have an adultworks profile or fan base. I guess it must have just been a 'quiet news day'. "

My new pics regularly make the higher pages but again I have none of this above! Certainly NOT AW either - I do not get paid for sex or favours ever!!

over a year ago

I've ended up at the top a couple of times. I have a very small friends list, just people I actually know. I don't have a Twitter account and I certainly don't have an adultworks profile or fan base. I guess it must have just been a 'quiet news day'.

My new pics regularly make the higher pages but again I have none of this above! Certainly NOT AW either - I do not get paid for sex or favours ever!! "

I can see why they are popular xx

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I was going to say it has nothing to do with friends as I only have 10

and nor do I have a twitter account, and North Wales appears to be a sexual desert so I'm guessing its down to people liking tits a lot as to date the pic in question has over 3200 fabs..."

Again like you I have not many friends either and no 'other' accounts. Fab is my playground

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

My new pics regularly make the higher pages but again I have none of this above! Certainly NOT AW either - I do not get paid for sex or favours ever!!

I can see why they are popular xx"

Thank you

over a year ago

"I was going to say it has nothing to do with friends as I only have 10

and nor do I have a twitter account, and North Wales appears to be a sexual desert so I'm guessing its down to people liking tits a lot as to date the pic in question has over 3200 fabs..."

Us mere mortals can only watch in awe. Well done! X

over a year ago

Some women are constantly uploading new photos so will naturally have a higher 'fan' base and be fab'd regardless. If you reach page 1 you also are seen by the non site supporters where as the other pages aren't.

Apart from some fabulous photos that grace numereo uno, it's a numbers game.

over a year ago

"Some women are constantly uploading new photos so will naturally have a higher 'fan' base and be fab'd regardless. If you reach page 1 you also are seen by the non site supporters where as the other pages aren't.

Apart from some fabulous photos that grace numereo uno, it's a numbers game."

yes, i'm guessing its to do with who is on your hotlist rather than outside accounts....but I didn't know that about page 1, not that I've ever reached those dizzy heights lol

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I guess some people use the site to help their confidence and kind of think leave them to it. We just like to post pics we think people would like and best show a little bit about us

over a year ago

Got mine so they cant be fabbed

over a year ago

Think I've just proved you only need to get on hot pics page 1 once and then you're 'known' if that's the right word. My face picture which I uploaded Friday went on page 1 then I put it to friends only and my arse picture that was minding its own business when I uploaded it 9 weeks ago has now made it to page 1 purely because I'd already got there.

over a year ago

"Think I've just proved you only need to get on hot pics page 1 once and then you're 'known' if that's the right word. My face picture which I uploaded Friday went on page 1 then I put it to friends only and my arse picture that was minding its own business when I uploaded it 9 weeks ago has now made it to page 1 purely because I'd already got there."

Your answer to me is most logical answer of all . Get one picture known and all will see . You should be on page one anyhow, your a good looking lady .

over a year ago

I was bored yesterday so over a few hours I uploaded 8 pics just to see how far I would get! I think I peaked at page 7! It's all nonsense, there are some really sexy women and some great horny pics that get hardly any fabs so I'll go back to letting tom put the pics on when he feels like it. I felt like a right saddo checking the fab list every twenty minutes!

By *aniaandjason77Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

"It turns out my pics are an acquired taste....I'm more than happy with that."

I think I have acquired that taste; your pics are some of the best I've seen on this site IMO. Keep up the good work and have a bacon sarnie on me!

over a year ago

"I was bored yesterday so over a few hours I uploaded 8 pics just to see how far I would get! I think I peaked at page 7! It's all nonsense, there are some really sexy women and some great horny pics that get hardly any fabs so I'll go back to letting tom put the pics on when he feels like it. I felt like a right saddo checking the fab list every twenty minutes! "

We agree some of the best pics hardly get any fabs ,you don't have to look to find out whoes on the first page and it's not particularly because they look good (and no it not jealousy) Jackie's always on my most fabbed pics

By *entkinkcplCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I got to no1 slot on page 1 ....just shove a huge marrow in ya pussy on all fours , 4000 fabs later hey presto lol

over a year ago

"I got to no1 slot on page 1 ....just shove a huge marrow in ya pussy on all fours , 4000 fabs later hey presto lol"

I remember that, but they took you off didn't they. Also remember putting a request in to see an aubergine

By *entkinkcplCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"I got to no1 slot on page 1 ....just shove a huge marrow in ya pussy on all fours , 4000 fabs later hey presto lol

I remember that, but they took you off didn't they. Also remember putting a request in to see an aubergine "

....yer they took It down , but it put a few noses out of joint for taking the regulars top spot.. pmsfl xx I can send you the aubergine one lol

By *lassyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Kent

We added a pic last week and for the first 11 hours we only got about 100 fabs and was on page 2. Then all of a sudden we sneaked onto page 1 and it went mental. We are guessing that non site supporters can only see the first page on the hot pics section, so once you hit page one you will get thousands. Second 11 hours we got 5000 fabs.

As site supporters we look on all the pages and many of the best pics are on the lower pages. Xx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people will clearly fab anything,I've been at the top a couple of times or made page 1 somewhere and I'm no young chick. I'd never get to the top again I know that those dizzy heights days are well and truly behind me

over a year ago

"Some people will clearly fab anything,I've been at the top a couple of times or made page 1 somewhere and I'm no young chick. I'd never get to the top again I know that those dizzy heights days are well and truly behind me "

You see your pics are the type that should be on the first page....

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"How the hell do some pictures get to the top?!?!?!?

Because lots of people fab them "

Exactly. It's simple

over a year ago

"It turns out my pics are an acquired taste....I'm more than happy with that.

I think I have acquired that taste; your pics are some of the best I've seen on this site IMO. Keep up the good work and have a bacon sarnie on me!

"

Thank you....I'd like red sauce please and a coffee would be great too

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Some people will clearly fab anything,I've been at the top a couple of times or made page 1 somewhere and I'm no young chick. I'd never get to the top again I know that those dizzy heights days are well and truly behind me

You see your pics are the type that should be on the first page...."

Ooh thankyou,I like getting compliments at my age

over a year ago

maybe the people on the photos have about 2000 friends plus all their pictures search to public and beg everyone on the site for fabs lol.

over a year ago

"How the hell do some pictures get to the top?!?!?!? maybe the people on the photos have about 2000 friends plus all their pictures search to public and beg everyone on the site for fabs lol. "
*set not search. Lol.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

also says a lot about the guys fabbing them. Give me an all natural wholesome gal every time

over a year ago

"I got to no1 slot on page 1 ....just shove a huge marrow in ya pussy on all fours , 4000 fabs later hey presto lol

I remember that, but they took you off didn't they. Also remember putting a request in to see an aubergine ....yer they took It down , but it put a few noses out of joint for taking the regulars top spot.. pmsfl xx I can send you the aubergine one lol"

Ummm please do, I'll send a message cos I don't think my filters are set to couples.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I remember that, but they took you off didn't they. Also remember putting a request in to see an aubergine ....yer they took It down , but it put a few noses out of joint for taking the regulars top spot.. pmsfl xx I can send you the aubergine one lol

Ummm please do, I'll send a message cos I don't think my filters are set to couples."

A marrow?

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

I remember that, but they took you off didn't they. Also remember putting a request in to see an aubergine ....yer they took It down , but it put a few noses out of joint for taking the regulars top spot.. pmsfl xx I can send you the aubergine one lol

Ummm please do, I'll send a message cos I don't think my filters are set to couples.

A marrow? "

go on give it a go!

over a year ago

"I got to no1 slot on page 1 ....just shove a huge marrow in ya pussy on all fours , 4000 fabs later hey presto lol"

*scurries off to look for a courgette

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

*scurries off to look for a courgette "

I've got one of those pics which is staying well and truly hidden. I didn't put it in there by the way

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

So vegetables are the secret? Right must grab camera and some spuds!

over a year ago

I'm surprised butternut squash hasn't been tried .

over a year ago

"So vegetables are the secret? Right must grab camera and some spuds! "

I've got a picture of a lit richmond superking menthol in my fanny so it looks like its smoking it. Dunno if you're allowed smoking pictures though?

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

"So vegetables are the secret? Right must grab camera and some spuds!

I've got a picture of a lit richmond superking menthol in my fanny so it looks like its smoking it. Dunno if you're allowed smoking pictures though?"

Can you blow smoke rings

over a year ago

Try ping pong balls or cherry tomatoes

over a year ago

You would love mine then...all a bag of crap...but definitely genuine...they would break photoshop lol!

over a year ago

"But same old same old boring planned shots and same women who the only reason they are on fab is to be in the best hot pics to feed there egos and maybe insecurities,for us the best pics are the natural couples/girls/guys who are genuine......are opinion that's all also says a lot about the guys fabbing them. Give me an all natural wholesome gal every time "

Agreed,I think some guys think by fibbing pics might get them a meet (please note we said SOME GUYS)

over a year ago

"Some people will clearly fab anything,I've been at the top a couple of times or made page 1 somewhere and I'm no young chick. I'd never get to the top again I know that those dizzy heights days are well and truly behind me

Ooh thankyou,I like getting compliments at my age "

Crikey at your age we must be ancient then

over a year ago

"So vegetables are the secret? Right must grab camera and some spuds!

I've got a picture of a lit richmond superking menthol in my fanny so it looks like its smoking it. Dunno if you're allowed smoking pictures though?

Can you blow smoke rings "

Yeah out my arse though!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Crikey at your age we must be ancient then "

I'm 49 in a few months then I'll be ancient with you

over a year ago

One pic is took off Internet that's been on hot pics recently. Blurred looked fake to me .so done pic reverse on 2 porn sites .tutt tutt on that couple

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

No idea.

I have a twitter account because I wanted a naughty one to mess around with. Another way of perving..is that seriously frowned on then?? Plus theres no limit on putting pics up and im a shameless exhibitionist! Im not on adult sites though

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

I'm 49 in a few months then I'll be ancient with you "

im joining you in the 49 club as well! We oldies can still show these young ins a thing or two! I'm a late starter on here and at my age, loving it. Why the hell not

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

I'm 49 in a few months then I'll be ancient with you im joining you in the 49 club as well! We oldies can still show these young ins a thing or two! I'm a late starter on here and at my age, loving it. Why the hell not "

Well bloody said

over a year ago

"No idea.

I have a twitter account because I wanted a naughty one to mess around with. Another way of perving..is that seriously frowned on then?? Plus theres no limit on putting pics up and im a shameless exhibitionist! Im not on adult sites though"

I had a naughty Twitter for pretty much the same reasons, I don't use it really now as was spending way too much time on it and deleted all pics off it ( took about an hour and half )

over a year ago

I don't how some of these women have the time to upload new pics almost daily, takes me ages to find a spare moment.

over a year ago

I have never reached page 1 or 2 or 3

Reached page 4 and 5 ...i am happy with that

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

"I don't how some of these women have the time to upload new pics almost daily, takes me ages to find a spare moment."
similar ones that fill Facebook with endless self obsessed selfies

over a year ago

I do pics when off or bored .

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"No idea.

I have a twitter account because I wanted a naughty one to mess around with. Another way of perving..is that seriously frowned on then?? Plus theres no limit on putting pics up and im a shameless exhibitionist! Im not on adult sites though

I had a naughty Twitter for pretty much the same reasons, I don't use it really now as was spending way too much time on it and deleted all pics off it ( took about an hour and half ) "

I don't go on it much anymore either. Someone suggested it to me as they thought it might turn me on. I didn't realise people view it as 'cheating' or in a negative way. I consider it a bit of fun.

I'm neither young or slim..I do however enjoy taking pics though I don't upload much. I've had pics that aren't very popular and they don't get fabbed.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

Narcissistic people. That's a big word for me! Just waiting now for someone to look on my profile and tell me I'm one as well.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

" I've had pics that aren't very popular and they don't get fabbed."
WHAT????! You're flipping STUNNING at every photographic angle!

over a year ago

have u not seen the many fabbathon threads on here ?

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Narcissistic people. That's a big word for me! Just waiting now for someone to look on my profile and tell me I'm one as well."

Yep..but as a swingers site are we not here to meet people? The way we do that is by uploading pics surely, so that we have the best chance of finding someone we like. I like to think of it as swinging the odds in my favour. It is very superficial and is best used as a starting point to get chatting.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

" I've had pics that aren't very popular and they don't get fabbed.WHAT????! You're flipping STUNNING at every photographic angle! "

Thank you..it's true though lol.

over a year ago

"Think I've just proved you only need to get on hot pics page 1 once and then you're 'known' if that's the right word. My face picture which I uploaded Friday went on page 1 then I put it to friends only and my arse picture that was minding its own business when I uploaded it 9 weeks ago has now made it to page 1 purely because I'd already got there."

If I loaded a face and arse pic it would only lead to confusion.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Some people will clearly fab anything, I've been at the top a couple of times or made page 1 somewhere and I'm no young chick. I'd never get to the top again I know that those dizzy heights days are well and truly behind me

Ooh thankyou,I like getting compliments at my age "

Getting to page 1 is an appreciation of a good pic or body no matter what your age..

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

"Narcissistic people. That's a big word for me! Just waiting now for someone to look on my profile and tell me I'm one as well.

Yep..but as a swingers site are we not here to meet people? The way we do that is by uploading pics surely, so that we have the best chance of finding someone we like. I like to think of it as swinging the odds in my favour. It is very superficial and is best used as a starting point to get chatting."

absolutely

over a year ago

"No idea.

I had a naughty Twitter for pretty much the same reasons, I don't use it really now as was spending way too much time on it and deleted all pics off it ( took about an hour and half )

I don't go on it much anymore either. Someone suggested it to me as they thought it might turn me on. I didn't realise people view it as 'cheating' or in a negative way. I consider it a bit of fun.

I'm neither young or slim..I do however enjoy taking pics though I don't upload much. I've had pics that aren't very popular and they don't get fabbed."

I can't see why being on Twitter is considered cheating, it's a totally different dynamic to me. posting a picture on here to me is more about exopisure and getting noticed by people you'd like to meet and if that picture gets fabbed a lot it will get to the higher pages of the hot pics.

I'd imagine once that hits page 1 you will be hotlisted by many including non site supporters which in turn gets you more exposure in the future.

over a year ago

There are a few women that are ALWAYS on the first page. To me it looks like they upload a new pic everyday. And one is photoshopped. I just dunno how they have the time! If I'm uploading a pic its always the weekend when I have spare time

over a year ago

I can't see how Twitter has anything to do with it on here. We use Twitter as a work tool and it's very successful both for marketing and recruitment.

In here it's a matter of regularity of posting. Quality of content. Number of friends. Location, timing and luck.

By *entkinkcplCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Ummm please do, I'll send a message cos I don't think my filters are set to couples."

....ill get it put on and send it over x

over a year ago

"have u not seen the many fabbathon threads on here ? "

lol,,yea people desperate to get on the most fabbed pages

over a year ago

"have u not seen the many fabbathon threads on here ?

lol,,yea people desperate to get on the most fabbed pages"

A lot are started by other people on their behalf....

over a year ago

I have about 4 friends, l don't use twitter or sell my body and I've had a pic at the top... Like someone said earlier as soon as the pic makes it to the top page it goes crazy. x

over a year ago

"have u not seen the many fabbathon threads on here ?

lol,,yea people desperate to get on the most fabbed pages

A lot are started by other people on their behalf...."

yes there called "the followers" ive been told haha

over a year ago

_entkinkcpl for no.1

over a year ago

"_entkinkcpl for no.1"

over a year ago

Forget top fabbed, certainly some on here make my hotlist *coughs* teabags, kentkinkcouple, perdita, liverpool2 *coughs* - gorgeous people!

Post new Message to Thread