Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Asian guys - yes or no?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm half Indian and half white, so as you can tell I have a bit of colour lol. Just wanted to know people's personal preference on Indian guys such as myself? I know personality and other factor come into play but purely on looks who has a thing for guys like me. Let me know as I often find it very difficult to organise meets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

loves indian guys x

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

The title says 'Asian guys yes or no, our answer is yes, however, we still need to have a connection and an attraction regardless.

over a year ago

Does it have to be about race or nationality? Why not ask,who finds me attractive and who doesn't?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Try but often it is listen no Asian guys, but we can change the question then to who find me attractive, as I would like to know if I am anyone's fancy.

over a year ago

ive met lots of Asian guys and each and everyone has caused me no end of hassle I don't know why but all seem to be of a similar mind set and very disrespectful . I cant say this for all Asian men obvioulsly but this has been my experience and now I don't meet them anymore

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"ive met lots of Asian guys and each and everyone has caused me no end of hassle I don't know why but all seem to be of a similar mind set and very disrespectful . I cant say this for all Asian men obvioulsly but this has been my experience and now I don't meet them anymore "

I have met one TV in a vanilla situation and found him/her idiotic - vain/self absorbed and dim - should I extrapolate from him/her to all TVs?

over a year ago

"ive met lots of Asian guys and each and everyone has caused me no end of hassle I don't know why but all seem to be of a similar mind set and very disrespectful . I cant say this for all Asian men obvioulsly but this has been my experience and now I don't meet them anymore

I have met one TV in a vanilla situation and found him/her idiotic - vain/self absorbed and dim - should I extrapolate from him/her to all TVs?"

eerrrr ive met a load more than just the one so my stance is based on lots of experience as my post detailed not the one encounter like urs so my answer to ur question is please urself

Post new Message to Thread