Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Look at my cunt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm typing with it that's how amazing it is. Absolutely sick to death of men and even women saying that the women that like willys that are 8-9inches in length must have bucket fannies.

I've said it before I'd be willing to invite smaller guys to put their condom'd willy inside me for a few seconds to prove it will grip even the skinniest penis like a vice.

Stop with the shirty assumptions and consider there might be a psycological reason as to why people like a large penis. For me it's visually pleasing and it's comforting because I like to snuggle into a the groin of a man with a large penis, when spooning I like to pull his penis between my thighs so I can play with it and stroke it as if it's my own penis.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Oh and excuse the typos, I was typing with my fanny!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Well that's told everybody...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh and excuse the typos, I was typing with my fanny! "

Typing with it is all well and good, but if you can't play Moonlight Sonata with it on a grand piano then you need more practice

over a year ago

"when spooning I like to pull his penis between my thighs so I can play with it and stroke it as if it's my own penis."

Like a role reversal thing? Sometimes do similar with the wife where my legs will be around her and she'll do all the pumping, it's very horny and makes her cum very quickly.

I'm sure with your arse any man would be happy with you doing the stroking thing as it's a nice view haha

By *entkinkcplCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Oh and excuse the typos, I was typing with my fanny!

Typing with it is all well and good, but if you can't play Moonlight Sonata with it on a grand piano then you need more practice"

I'll swallow that piano and play that no probs lol

over a year ago

I accept this challenge

over a year ago

Don't worry so much about what others think.

Each to their own and you are entitled to have your own likes and dislikes.

Have a nice weekend

By *negentMan
over a year ago

kirkby

Look into my....?

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'm typing with it that's how amazing it is. Absolutely sick to death of men and even women saying that the women that like willys that are 8-9inches in length must have bucket fannies.

I've said it before I'd be willing to invite smaller guys to put their condom'd willy inside me for a few seconds to prove it will grip even the skinniest penis like a vice.

Stop with the shirty assumptions and consider there might be a psycological reason as to why people like a large penis. For me it's visually pleasing and it's comforting because I like to snuggle into a the groin of a man with a large penis, when spooning I like to pull his penis between my thighs so I can play with it and stroke it as if it's my own penis. "

How can I book a trial test session ?

over a year ago

"I'm typing with it that's how amazing it is. Absolutely sick to death of men and even women saying that the women that like willys that are 8-9inches in length must have bucket fannies.

Stop with the shirty assumptions and consider there might be a psycological reason as to why people like a large penis. For me it's visually pleasing and it's comforting because I like to snuggle into a the groin of a man with a large penis, when spooning I like to pull his penis between my thighs so I can play with it and stroke it as if it's my own penis. "

Well said lovely

over a year ago

Where do i sign up for the test

By *entkinkcplCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

All joking aside I'm proud I have a unique different pussy that you can do a lot more to and with , and guys bloody love it on here when they see the pics and even more so in person ,... Were always on about how being different is a good thing in this county , how is this any different xxx

over a year ago

How long's the queue outside your door?

over a year ago

Stop with the shirty assumptions and consider there might be a psycological reason as to why people like a large penis. For me it's visually pleasing and it's comforting because I like to snuggle into a the groin of a man with a large penis, when spooning I like to pull his penis between my thighs so I can play with it and stroke it as if it's my own penis.

How long's the queue outside your door? "

If you put us all end to end about 12 inches

over a year ago

"Well that's told everybody..."

I can relax now I know

By *teve197_ukMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I can actually play the national anthem with my cock on a xylophone

over a year ago

If you put us all end to end about 12 inches "

ha ha

over a year ago

over a year ago

I've put her away now but I think calling someone a bucket fanny in a way that's meant to cause offence should be viewed the same way as calling someone fat.

over a year ago

"I've put her away now but I think calling someone a bucket fanny in a way that's meant to cause offence should be viewed the same way as calling someone fat."

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I'm typing this with my cock... from 2 rooms away - just saying

over a year ago

"I've put her away now but I think calling someone a bucket fanny in a way that's meant to cause offence should be viewed the same way as calling someone fat."

Is that what this is about? Some numpty called you a name?

Ee lass pay it no further mind than you would if someone called you a 'cheeky monkey' because that's just a name too.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I've put her away now but I think calling someone a bucket fanny in a way that's meant to cause offence should be viewed the same way as calling someone fat.

Ee lass pay it no further mind than you would if someone called you a 'cheeky monkey' because that's just a name too."

Someone called me a big cock - made my day

over a year ago

"I've put her away now but I think calling someone a bucket fanny in a way that's meant to cause offence should be viewed the same way as calling someone fat.

Ee lass pay it no further mind than you would if someone called you a 'cheeky monkey' because that's just a name too."

Not me in particular but every woman that expresses their preference for a larger penis we regularly get comments said by men and more shockingly, other women, saying comments like our fanny must be like fucking a dying mans handshake or some other shitty comment.

Just feel like people should educate themselves or not be bitter and accept people have preferences.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

anyone using such term's (other equally puerile ones are common and equally banal) is best to be ignored..

with some rejection shows their true colours..

over a year ago

"Not me in particular but every woman that expresses their preference for a larger penis we regularly get comments said by men and more shockingly, other women, saying comments like our fanny must be like fucking a dying mans handshake or some other shitty comment.

Just feel like people should educate themselves or not be bitter and accept people have preferences."

Let me guess, by those that don't fit the criteria?

Like a stunning psychic insight I had there, eh?

over a year ago

and what a beautiful cunt it is too x

over a year ago

"Not me in particular but every woman that expresses their preference for a larger penis we regularly get comments said by men and more shockingly, other women, saying comments like our fanny must be like fucking a dying mans handshake or some other shitty comment.

Just feel like people should educate themselves or not be bitter and accept people have preferences.

Let me guess, by those that don't fit the criteria?

Like a stunning psychic insight I had there, eh? "

Yeah can understand it when a guy says it but confuses me when a woman says similar comments.

Fuck just looked at your pictures, send me a face pic then boyo, your willy looks lush.

over a year ago

i am pleased that so many women like a big cock and i agree some of them are very tight i have never fucked a ussy like a wizards sleeve. however teabag i couldnt look at your cunt because there is not a pic on your profile but if you would like to send me one i will study it in detail x

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I guess it could be insecurity men worrying about the size of their penis and women who say the same are just trying to make themselves feel better by saying they havnt got a bucket fanny.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Well said lovely "

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

No no no. It's a well known internet fact that once you've had a large knob inside you it's stretched forever.

I knew a woman once who had a 10lb baby and afterwards used to use her fanny to shoplift frozen legs of lamb but they kept just falling out.*

(Well I heard about a woman who was a friend of my mates dads milk mans uncle who had read about someone this might have happened to)

Anyway, like I said, FACT!

over a year ago

"No no no. It's a well known internet fact that once you've had a large knob inside you it's stretched forever.

I knew a woman once who had a 10lb baby and afterwards used to use her fanny to shoplift frozen legs of lamb but they kept just falling out.*

(Well I heard about a woman who was a friend of my mates dads milk mans uncle who had read about someone this might have happened to)

Anyway, like I said, FACT!"

All that's true but can you not tie it up? Like a balloon?

over a year ago

" I'd be willing to invite smaller guys to put their condom'd willy inside me for a few seconds to prove it"

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

" I'd be willing to invite smaller guys to put their condom'd willy inside me for a few seconds to prove it

"

Don't boy,down...

over a year ago

" I'd be willing to invite smaller guys to put their condom'd willy inside me for a few seconds to prove it

Don't boy,down... "

I'd need to negotiate at least 20 seconds.

#stud

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I can't see your cunt

over a year ago

"I can't see your cunt "

Me either. I totally went and looked at her pics and everything.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I can't see your cunt

Me either. I totally went and looked at her pics and everything. "

yeah .. what's that about??

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Don't boy,down...

I'd need to negotiate at least 20 seconds.

#stud"

Blooming heck I really should check my post before sending. Clearly that should have said 'down'. I fear 20 seconds may be being rather to optimistic,there's a queue don't forget

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"I can't see your cunt

Me either. I totally went and looked at her pics and everything. yeah .. what's that about??"

To late guy's,to late...I on the other hand wasn't

over a year ago

"I can't see your cunt

Me either. I totally went and looked at her pics and everything. yeah .. what's that about??

To late guy's,to late...I on the other hand wasn't "

Jesus Christ, it's like spotting an endangered species in the wild.

Was it tight enough to tie a knot in a cherry stem, you think?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"I can't see your cunt

Me either. I totally went and looked at her pics and everything. yeah .. what's that about??

To late guy's,to late...I on the other hand wasn't

Jesus Christ, it's like spotting an endangered species in the wild.

Was it tight enough to tie a knot in a cherry stem, you think? "

Well I'm no expert on lady bits,but yeah I would say so definitely

over a year ago

I'll put it up again later I'm giving my new face picture an airing at the moment and don't like having my face and fanny up at the same time in case someone recognises my face.

over a year ago

"I'll put it up again later I'm giving my new face picture an airing at the moment and don't like having my face and fanny up at the same time in case someone recognises my face. "

It's a really nice face pic

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I missed your foof picture.... I'm going to go out on a limb and say I prefer your face picture...

over a year ago

Ee lass pay it no further mind than you would if someone called you a 'cheeky monkey' because that's just a name too.

Not me in particular but every woman that expresses their preference for a larger penis we regularly get comments said by men and more shockingly, other women, saying comments like our fanny must be like fucking a dying mans handshake or some other shitty comment.

Just feel like people should educate themselves or not be bitter and accept people have preferences."

I dont condone what certain men have said toward you but I'm sure it simply boils down to sheer frustration.

Rejection or being made to feel inadequate is difficult to handle and accept so the easy way for them to deal with it is to resort to name calling.

Pay no attention to it

over a year ago

i think women say it like it's an insult.

i embrace my big fanny and love being able to take big cocks. if other people have a problem with that so what, i'm not into fucking women or small cocks so i don't care their opinion on me.

over a year ago

OK I maybe wrong and I apologise if I am but surly the width and not the length would give you a bucket fanny. A 12 inch willy isn't gonna stretch too much if it's the width of a chopstick but you get a willy the width of a zucchini!! Now that bad boy will do damage lol

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

over a year ago

strange thread

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

Teabags

over a year ago

Seawitch you crack me up lovey!

But I get your point!

It's just your turn of phrase that has me in stitches! xx

over a year ago

"Teabags "

Alright dude, haven't spoken to you in a while!

over a year ago

"Seawitch you crack me up lovey!

But I get your point!

It's just your turn of phrase that has me in stitches! xx"

Yes,,if you delve deeper and look at this thread its a huge issue

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

Drop me a message teabags

over a year ago

"Seawitch you crack me up lovey!

But I get your point!

It's just your turn of phrase that has me in stitches! xx

Yes,,if you delve deeper and look at this thread its a huge issue"

I read the whole thread- still love her xx

over a year ago

Very well said xx

over a year ago

Teabags I fucking love you aye.

Mrs

over a year ago

I thought all men on here had extra large cocks?

Surely that's the reason for the sky remote and lynx cans?

By *aughty bunny booCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Bucket fanny is such a horrible expression, especially coming from a woman - it's such a bitchy thing to say. Ignore it OP, and do what you like.

I have to say I wish mine was a bit bigger/roomier!

My other half has a big one (length and girth) and the first time we had sex I couldn't take it - it's still a challenge for me to take it now. I was just about to say something about having tiny cocks before but that would be as bad as calling someone bucket fanny!

It takes all shapes and sizes and we'd be boring if everyone liked that same.

over a year ago

Gail likes cocks of any size but prefers

the larger ones and after having 4 kids and over 180 guys her pussy is still as tight as it was 30yrs ago.So no,you're

right,just because some women prefer big cocks it doesn't mean they've got big fannies

over a year ago

"Bucket fanny is such a horrible expression, especially coming from a woman - it's such a bitchy thing to say. Ignore it OP, and do what you like.

I have to say I wish mine was a bit bigger/roomier!

My other half has a big one (length and girth) and the first time we had sex I couldn't take it - it's still a challenge for me to take it now. I was just about to say something about having tiny cocks before but that would be as bad as calling someone bucket fanny!

It takes all shapes and sizes and we'd be boring if everyone liked that same."

It's just one more thing us girls are given to stress about, what do the guys think of my fanny? Well I don't stress. My fanny has served me well over the years so they can take it or leave it, I love it.... we should get tshirts printed lol "I ? my fanny" show a bit of appreciation

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

I tried typing with my cock but it turns out I've got Dickslexia

over a year ago

All people have different preferences and i may not to be 8-9inches(only a couple off) but ive fucked women who have had kids in the pass and to be its how the guy uses it and knows what hes doing. that will give you pleasure. x

over a year ago

Bucket fanny, sand in a vagina, eww.

over a year ago

exactly!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Oh and excuse the typos, I was typing with my fanny!

I tried typing with my cock but it turns out I've got Dickslexia"

Slightly amusing

over a year ago

If you put us all end to end about 12 inches "

Post new Message to Thread