Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello lovely ladies, How many of you would consider me for a NSA fun? I am an asian and I dont have much pics , I know its a put off but still how many of you will consider at least meeting me? If not what should I do to get your attention ? Ta

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello lovely ladies, How many of you would consider me for a NSA fun? I am an asian and I dont have much pics , I know its a put off but still how many of you will consider at least meeting me? If not what should I do to get your attention ? Ta "

Without pictures? No. I would not even respond to a message.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I don't meet men sorry

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Why not add some pics? It can only help

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Hello lovely ladies, How many of you would consider me for a NSA fun? I am an asian and I dont have much pics , I know its a put off but still how many of you will consider at least meeting me? If not what should I do to get your attention ? Ta

Without pictures? No. I would not even respond to a message."

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Why not add some pics? It can only help"

This

We ignore any profile without pics on public display.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No pics = no meets

By *idwesty74Man
over a year ago

Andover

You need some pics my friend.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Why not add some pics? It can only help

This

We ignore any profile without pics on public display."

Exactly the same for us. I sometimes wonder why people wink at us, then you look at their profile and there is nothing to see!

over a year ago

Thanks for the comments, Too many things to lose, ive seen familiar faces here. Thats why not posting any facepics

over a year ago

"Thanks for the comments, Too many things to lose, ive seen familiar faces here. Thats why not posting any facepics "

no one said they have to show your face clearly, but some selective torso shots etc are welcome by most and if you get replies THEN you can send a face pic

over a year ago

This

We ignore any profile without pics on public display."

100%

Pictures don't have to be of your face to be enticing. I usually reply to all messages but...No public pics then I'm likely not to bother (although it depends on my mood).

Let me ask you, OP, how do you decide who to message?

over a year ago

"Thanks for the comments, Too many things to lose, ive seen familiar faces here. Thats why not posting any facepics

no one said they have to show your face clearly, but some selective torso shots etc are welcome by most and if you get replies THEN you can send a face pic "

Thangs tigress:- defo consider that

over a year ago

This

100%

Pictures don't have to be of your face to be enticing. I usually reply to all messages but...No public pics then I'm likely not to bother (although it depends on my mood).

Let me ask you, OP, how do you decide who to message?"

True difficult without pics, but thought a single pic as shared in my profile pic should be enough. Seems need to upload more

over a year ago

This

100%

True difficult without pics, but thought a single pic as shared in my profile pic should be enough. Seems need to upload more"

It's simple, really. You probably decide who to message based mostly on pictures. If so, then you should assume others are doing the same. If people see and like our pictures and subsequently message us, I find it a bit rude of them not to have any themselves. It's almost like my appearance matters to them but I shouldn't worry about what the person I'm meeting looks like (I'm not saying this is your opinion).

So, instead of asking which women would meet you on a public forum, how about asking yourself what kind of profile would appeal to you and striving to achieve that?

Good luck and have fun.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

This

100%

True difficult without pics, but thought a single pic as shared in my profile pic should be enough. Seems need to upload more"

Well lets put it this way, has a single pic which you use as your profile pic been enough so far? If you keep on doing the same thing, you will get the same results.

over a year ago

This

Exactly the same for us. I sometimes wonder why people wink at us, then you look at their profile and there is nothing to see! "

This really annoys me too.

Poppy x

Post new Message to Thread