Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verifications are good but negative feedback should be an option

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It should be possible to leave negative feedback but only pre-selected as in you can tick a box that lets people know what they did. For example :

a) arranged a meet and didn't show up

B) didn't stick to the rules of the meet (if you set some)

C)arranged a meet then disappear

Not a place where you can just slate people for no good reason, and can leave a load of dribble but warn others that they are unreliable etc X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do verifications still appear if you block the person?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oooooh! I've got one that says I'm a shit shag, one that says I'm slightly better than a wank and wine that says she was watching paint dry.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldn't work.

Anyone could leave anyone bad feedback just because they don't like them. The site would also probably be fair and give people an option to show or hide any negative feedback, much Luke verifications.

Oh yes OP - and naming and shaming on your status gets you a smack on the wrist from admin.

over a year ago

problem is people would abuse it

how easy would it be to tick a box saying somebody was a no show just to get back at them for turning you down

over a year ago

Yeah I think people would abuse and not use it properly,if it was for good reason yes but there is a rumour of a lot of timewasters on here so could be bad idea

over a year ago

"

Oh yes OP - and naming and shaming on your status gets you a smack on the wrist from admin."

plus blocking people does not make you a times waster, people have the rights to change their mind about a meet at any times

people with statuses like that are the type that feel would abuse a negative feed back system

over a year ago

"Wouldn't work.

Anyone could leave anyone bad feedback just because they don't like them. The site would also probably be fair and give people an option to show or hide any negative feedback, much Luke verifications.

Oh yes OP - and naming and shaming on your status gets you a smack on the wrist from admin."

haha fair enough I'be seen people naming and shaming on their profile but I'll take it off now lol

over a year ago

"

Oh yes OP - and naming and shaming on your status gets you a smack on the wrist from admin.

plus blocking people does not make you a times waster, people have the rights to change their mind about a meet at any times

people with statuses like that are the type that feel would abuse a negative feed back system"

Of course they do, but if that person cannot send a message to say 'I'm sorry I have changed my mind' in my eyes they are a time waster.

Good thing there is no system then eh! I'd just be running round calling everyone times wasters for shits and giggles eh .....

nope didn't think so

By *ithintemptationsCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

a) arranged a meet and didn't show up

B) didn't stick to the rules of the meet (if you set some)

C)arranged a meet then disappear,

how would you prove these happened?

over a year ago

It would be abused hence it wouldn't work. People would use it to be bitchy to others for a myriad of reasons.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'd definitely display negative feedback, obviously.

Post new Message to Thread