Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

too many veris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone made a comment that they wouldn't meet a fabster who had 21 veris. That's fine..a preference is a preference and we all have the right to those.

It made me think though..

Maybe someone doesnt show their vetis and has lots

Maybe they say no veris please

Perhaps they are promiscuous off fab but have only 1 or 2 on here

If you use numbers of veris to decide if someone is a risk (even if they dont bareback) how the hell do you know if your judgement is based on truth ?

I like to see a few..just as a rough guideline before I pursue further.

Then there's the diplomacy issue. If someone wants a veri but you didnt think they were "much cop" .. how would you phrase it ? I have given a couple of noncomittal ones

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have learned to dislike veris.

I eish it was just a two tick system- one for they are who they say they are and one for turning up.

over a year ago

"Someone made a comment that they wouldn't meet a fabster who had 21 veris. That's fine..a preference is a preference and we all have the right to those.

If you use numbers of veris to decide if someone is a risk (even if they dont bareback) how the hell do you know if your judgement is based on truth ?

Then there's the diplomacy issue. If someone wants a veri but you didnt think they were "much cop" .. how would you phrase it ? I have given a couple of noncomittal ones "

ive seen a woman on here who posted 7 veris in the same day, backing them up with an hourly status update of the fab sex she just had, so yes that would def put me off. however 7 veris from different people over a period of time wouldn't.

over a year ago

if i don't want to verify someone i won't, even if they ask for one.

if someone just wasn't compatible with me i would just give them a 'boring' veri, mention they turned up and say thanks for that. they are genuine i think they deserve something to say that.

people can meet who they want but i'm sure most guys who actually meet do meet way more people than they've been verifed by anyway so you can't tell how many they've slept with. and they probably don't only look on here for meets either.

over a year ago

Number wouldn't put me off and I don't read them as everyone has a past as long as they play safe. Back when I was a single on here it could also be a good barometer to judge who'd possibly meet you. Someone with very large built guys isn't probably going to want to meet me so no point wasting the time.

over a year ago

i dont really like veris it sometimes feels like your reading the back of a packet i wouldnt like someone to review who i meet id rather discover it myself each to there own tho

over a year ago

I thought having lots of verifications made me a good prospect but how wrong I was . I was honest and always showed them and the summary.

But in the end it was putting people off so I deleted my profile and started again.

I do believe that verifications should be about meets though .

Webcam verifications mean nothing and should be in a different place .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"

If someone just wasn't compatible with me i would just give them a 'boring' veri, mention they turned up and say thanks for that. they are genuine i think they deserve something to say that"

Yes i agree.. eg met this person..they turned up on time

Enthusiastic ? = Panda (shoots n leaves)/Hair trigger

Also means not particularly skilled but bless, tried their best

over a year ago

"

If someone just wasn't compatible with me i would just give them a 'boring' veri, mention they turned up and say thanks for that. they are genuine i think they deserve something to say that

Yes i agree.. eg met this person..they turned up on time

Enthusiastic ? = Panda (shoots n leaves)/Hair trigger

Also means not particularly skilled but bless, tried their best "

selfish meets i wouldn't verify tbh, although i have done in the past now i won't. if they wasn't concerned about my needs then i wouldn't feel right recommending them to anyone else.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Couldnt careless. I certainly wouldnt verify someone i didnt want to. Once in all the years ive been here ive had one guy message to say he wanted to meet me but my verifications put me off i didnt know the guy i was more amused he thought id have met him anyway.

over a year ago

I just saw that too, she has 21 veris but only by 17 people as there will be more than one from same person.

It does make me laugh, when people use veris as a deterrent. I could hide my summary and display only 3 and no-one would be none the wiser. But I have my summary up as I've nothing to hide, but then I show all my play meets (about 7) I go to clubs and socials and people verify through that, doesn't mean I fiddled with them all.

Some people are so naive and blind. I've been on Fab for 2yrs and slept with more people before I was on it, than how many I have on here. But I don't need to disclose that to anyone, all I need is a veri to show I meet, but I choose yo show my summary and selected veris, it's down to the person to decide whether they actually read them to find out what what.

But I don't pay any attention to veris, you never see a bad one just some well written ones, but what didn't float your boat might float mine. So I'll decide myself than let a veri or voice tell me otherwise

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Some of my veris are just from socials. Sex never followed because chemistry or attraction werent there. But the veris confirm i do turn up and i am who i make out on the profile.

I take the veris with a pinch of salt.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We had someone messaging us saying they hoped we had regular checks after reading our verification summery!!

As it happens they are over an 8 year period and probably only half the meets we have had and for all they know they could mostly be social meets etc. I guess some people have nothing better to do with their time!

over a year ago

I'm a right slag.

over a year ago

The people I have spoken too who were worried about meeting people who had lots of verifications came across as paranoid about catching something. Some were still happy to meet me after I explained I had met a lot more people than my verifications indicated.

over a year ago

I like lots of veris. It means they're experienced and thus less likely to be crap in bed.

over a year ago

"Someone made a comment that they wouldn't meet a fabster who had 21 veris. That's fine..a preference is a preference and we all have the right to those.

Then there's the diplomacy issue. If someone wants a veri but you didnt think they were "much cop" .. how would you phrase it ? I have given a couple of noncomittal ones "

It's like school

I never said 21 veris

Or the woman who posted it. Christ almighty

over a year ago

"I just saw that too, she has 21 veris but only by 17 people as there will be more than one from same person.

It does make me laugh, when people use veris as a deterrent. I could hide my summary and display only 3 and no-one would be none the wiser. But I have my summary up as I've nothing to hide, but then I show all my play meets (about 7) I go to clubs and socials and people verify through that, doesn't mean I fiddled with them all.

Some people are so naive and blind. I've been on Fab for 2yrs and slept with more people before I was on it, than how many I have on here. But I don't need to disclose that to anyone, all I need is a veri to show I meet, but I choose yo show my summary and selected veris, it's down to the person to decide whether they actually read them to find out what what.

But I don't pay any attention to veris, you never see a bad one just some well written ones, but what didn't float your boat might float mine. So I'll decide myself than let a veri or voice tell me otherwise "

You obviously haven't read Brighton steve's. He had a hysterical one

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

I have 13 veris....I have only actually played with 4 of them. Some people make a lot of assumptions but don't bother to find out. Personally I wouldn't want to play with that type of person anyway so serves as a filter in itself

over a year ago

The op makes some good and valid points .

We don't think there is an issue with the quantity of veri's with any potential meet . If they are webcam or all social though we nay hesitate as thats of no interest to us .

If someone thinks a volume of veri's is an issue then they aren't for us anyway .

We do what we do , the way we want to and find it works just fine .

over a year ago

In my experience, 50% take notice and 50% don't. Of the 50% who do, half of those will say "loved reading yours" and the other half will say "you've met too many in X amount of time, you're not for me". It just depends who you're talking to.

over a year ago

"I have 13 veris....I have only actually played with 4 of them. Some people make a lot of assumptions but don't bother to find out. Personally I wouldn't want to play with that type of person anyway so serves as a filter in itself "

Yes exactly. I get this all the time. The majority of mine are from people I met years ago but have stayed good friends with, meeting occasionally. The newest ones are from people I've met socially and maybe had a cheeky kiss with. Yet I still get messages from people (and abuse) who assume before they ask.

It just is what it is. I also use it as a filter.

over a year ago

OP. Alot of people don't get that there is a social side to swinging and many veris come from them. If people are judging you by veris alone then they are not the kind of people you'd want to meet anyway.

over a year ago

Veris don't mean much to me. I look at them occasionally. Let's face it, if we were to believe veris then all women on fab have amazing bodies and are amazing in bed.

That is far from the truth.

I look at them to check that they do actually meet rather than just webcam or chatted to them at a club type veris.

I also use them to avoid barebackers.

over a year ago

"I thought having lots of verifications made me a good prospect but how wrong I was . I was honest and always showed them and the summary.

But in the end it was putting people off so I deleted my profile and started again.

I do believe that verifications should be about meets though .

Webcam verifications mean nothing and should be in a different place ."

Exactly this.....when I read that 21 was considered too many....I thought ....ooooh fooook as I had way more than that by a significant factor.... Some will judge, others won't....devil and deep blue sea? Rock and hard place? Frying pan, fire???

over a year ago

Veris show that you are genuine and turn up.... simples.

All of ours are from social meetings, as we have never played with anyone...yet!

Anyone who has a problem with the amount of veris a potential playmate has probably ain't worth the time meeting anyway.

over a year ago

I have met a fair number of guys who I didn't verify and vice versa as they were not my type, rude, dishonest about their appearance...but although I have a lot of veris 75% are purely social meets so I hope it doesn't put anyone off!

By *cobMan
over a year ago

here

"I have met a fair number of guys who I didn't verify and vice versa as they were not my type, rude, dishonest about their appearance...but although I have a lot of veris 75% are purely social meets so I hope it doesn't put anyone off!"

25 veris?? Jeez you've been a busy girl

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Who cares?

If yr gonna be territorial about who I meet, or if yr gonna be funny about the number... we're probably not best suited for each other.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I have loads of veris and I haven't had any form of contact at all with a fair few of them except for a drink.....

A load more are webcam ones....

People can think what they like. I have been on here since 2009 that I know of, if I only had one or two it would be weird!

over a year ago

"I have loads of veris and I haven't had any form of contact at all with a fair few of them except for a drink.....

A load more are webcam ones....

People can think what they like. I have been on here since 2009 that I know of, if I only had one or two it would be weird! "

People can think what they like about us too ... We've had this account since January 2015 and make your veri total seem tame !

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I think they can be misleading,someone could have 98 veries but only show 3.Unless they display the summary you don't know how many veries people have.

I think we should make up our own minds ,i look at veries to see that they turn up etc .

miss

over a year ago

We have a fair few verifications, and most of them represent play of some description. I'm not aware of anybody being put off by our veris, but to be quite honest most of the people who have verified us also have similar numbers of verifications and to a certain extent by the same people as us. We are swingers after all, so having multiple partners should hardly be something of a surprise. A number of verifications personally gives us comfort, as we prefer to play with experienced swingers.

By *inkylonglegTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Devizes

I fuck and have sex at clubs. I don't really care if they leave a verification or not I do it coz it's hot and fun not so someone can write about it. Plus I don't go round asking for profile names or shouting mine out. Prefer to just stick my arse in the air!

over a year ago

Veris don't put me off, nor do they have to be there for me to meet someone.

I do like to read through and see the kid of people they like to meet with to see if we may be 'up their street' so to speak, but I don't let them be the only factor in my decision. Mrs E x

over a year ago

I had a similar comment aimed at me. "Wouldn't meet someone with so many veri's. Most of my veri's are from the same guys because I meet them for regulsr fun . I show my veri's so that other ladies know the guys are genuine and will give them a good time if that's what they want.

over a year ago

"I fuck and have sex at clubs. I don't really care if they leave a verification or not I do it coz it's hot and fun not so someone can write about it. Plus I don't go round asking for profile names or shouting mine out. Prefer to just stick my arse in the air! "

Good girl

over a year ago

Verifications to us,just mean they are real and actually do meet. Not just using fab to chat and perv... How many they have ,doesn't influence us ,on who we do, or do not meet .

Post new Message to Thread