Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Out of town meets

Jump to newest

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Just wondering on your thoughts fabbers, as I often see women post that they aren't interested in playing with guys who just happen to be in their area as there not into 'one offs'. But surely swinging is all about variety and someone you've viewed is a certain distance away but then just happens to be in your neck of the woods for a day or two why wouldn't you want to play. Afterall many women travel to a swingers club and play with guys there as a one off do what's the difference. Your thoughts please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We travel alot for racing, to see friends, work etc. So we like to try and fit in a bit of fun whilst we are away. But we understand that some people want regular meets with local people.

We are happy to meet people from out of town, I think k it makes a nicer visit for them and some excitement for us. But we are also a fairly flexible couple as we are child free and have standard working hours so we can meet last minute if we aren't busy already which alot of couples can't do.

Px

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I think for me its because they generally message same day and expect me to be free.

I don't do fast or same day meets and not without jack .

Miss.

over a year ago

"Just wondering on your thoughts fabbers, as I often see women post that they aren't interested in playing with guys who just happen to be in their area as there not into 'one offs'. But surely swinging is all about variety and someone you've viewed is a certain distance away but then just happens to be in your neck of the woods for a day or two why wouldn't you want to play. Afterall many women travel to a swingers club and play with guys there as a one off do what's the difference. Your thoughts please "

Probably because meeting in a club is safer than meeting somewhere random

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

Swinging means different things to different people. Some like one off meets and others prefer regular playmates. And some even go for both. So it's just a case of finding someone that is looking for the same thing you are.

over a year ago

We get a lot of men offering to stop by on their journey from A to B, like we'd want to meet someone hot and sweaty from sitting in the car for a couple of hours, lol no thanks.

Same reason why we say no to guys offering to travel long distances to see us, we like clean and fresh

over a year ago

OP, it's that tricky little thing called personal choice. Some will, some won't.

By *ixma OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Interesting thoughts, thanks guys

over a year ago

i never did this because i don't like being a convenience. i get the impression these guys just message everyone in the area as well on the off chance.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Some don't like to meet locally as they don't want to be pestered afterwards so will only meet people out of their area. Others only meet within their area to avoid disappointment. All depends who you contact and their preferences or how far they are willing to bend their rules based on your looks, personality or profile

By *ay19720Man
over a year ago

Ashford kent

"OP, it's that tricky little thing called personal choice. Some will, some won't. "

Very true ....

over a year ago

"I think for me its because they generally message same day and expect me to be free.

Miss."

when guys who are working in my area mail me the message nearly always goes alone the lines off

hi fancy joining me in my hotel now

ermmm no

By *ornyJ30Man
over a year ago

Bath

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 13:57:58]

over a year ago

OP. It's a preference. We all have them!

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

You'll find most people whose partners don't know they're shagging other people will meet out of town, don't shit on your own doorstep kind of motto.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"I think for me its because they generally message same day and expect me to be free.

Miss.

when guys who are working in my area mail me the message nearly always goes alone the lines off

hi fancy joining me in my hotel now

ermmm no "

Or my truck,im parked nearby

Post new Message to Thread