Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I've never...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Speaking with my fb last night after a good long session, we got talking about oral and how she can orgasm easily through receiving oral from me but I've never had an orgasm through oral alone and I've received good oral ha....does anyone else have the same issue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Quite a few men have posted saying this, I hesitate to call it a problem.

I guess it's just one of those things.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think it's one of them things , never cum in her mouth with a bj but with the use of hands after bj oh yeah I come then

over a year ago

I never used to be able to cum from a bj alone then I met the right person! It's all down to technique I guess. There is someone out there so will be able to!

over a year ago

It works the same for some women as well - I love giving oral to other women (when they want it) and occasionally to men.

But receiving it just does nothing at all for me, just leaves me cold and turns me off, and I know many other women who feel the same as me..

So no, there's nothing "wrong" with any of us - we're all just part of nature's diversity!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No right or wrong - some things work for some and some don't. Just variety and uniqueness of nature.

over a year ago

I'm the same - I get close but then the moment passes and it's a case of starting all over again.

I've explained it to people I've been with and some have been frustrated that they haven't gotten me to finish!

over a year ago

"I never used to be able to cum from a bj alone then I met the right person! It's all down to technique I guess. There is someone out there so will be able to!"

I don't think it always is. I know loads of men who wont let themselves come by oral. They physically stop u from completion even though u can get them to the twitching stage. Relax and go with the flow.

By *woOfaKindCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster area

Pretty much no woman on this planet can get me off orally.

-JD

Post new Message to Thread