Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bbw - sex v relationships

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that someone like me gets 100s of messages a day when it comes to sex but no genuine interest in anything other than that

Its strange as men come in all shapes anx sizes and women atand by the man they love where men choose size before person because of the possiblity of embrassment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i'm not bbw and nobody wants a relationship with me either. those who say they do just talk about sex as much as possible and i can see they're pretty much only interested in sex.

i get a lot of success with repeat meets for sex, that's about it.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Sometimes it's peer pressure from mates who tease them for being a chubby chaser...sometimes it's a person view of what someone should look like and the perfect person and sometimes it's down to the fact that they are just plain old arseholes (men and women)

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I think perhaps you ladies haven't found a man that's worthy of you, as opposed to you thinking that there's something wrong with you because you're big.

There's nothing wrong with you ladies.

Most - not every - men can be horribly superficial. But there are men out there that will love you just being you.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think perhaps you ladies haven't found a man that's worthy of you, as opposed to you thinking that there's something wrong with you because you're big.

Most - not every - men can be horribly superficial. But there are men out there that will love you just being you. "

I have no issue with being big....I'm not one of those ladies you refer too

over a year ago

Swansea

"I think perhaps you ladies haven't found a man that's worthy of you, as opposed to you thinking that there's something wrong with you because you're big.

Most - not every - men can be horribly superficial. But there are men out there that will love you just being you.

I have no issue with being big....I'm not one of those ladies you refer too "

Good to hear it and apologies for being presumptuous. I'm a bbw that's only recently started loving herself and i forget that not everyone is like me.

over a year ago

I dont think there is anything wrong with me either

over a year ago

Swansea

"I dont think there is anything wrong with me either

"

I know there isn't and that's what I was trying - albeit incredibly kackhandedly - to say. Apologies for any offence caused

over a year ago

Its ok hun

over a year ago

"Why is it that someone like me gets 100s of messages a day when it comes to sex but no genuine interest in anything other than that

Its strange as men come in all shapes anx sizes and women atand by the man they love where men choose size before person because of the possiblity of embrassment "

Because most people on here are after sex not a relationship.

And lol your sexond paragraph is bollcoks you get 100s of messages a day looking for sex.

A fat guy on here doesnt lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Sometimes it's peer pressure from mates who tease them for being a chubby chaser...sometimes it's a person view of what someone should look like and the perfect person and sometimes it's down to the fact that they are just plain old arseholes (men and women) "

over a year ago

I'm in the same boat.

Let's row together till we each find a ship that will take us on board.

You are sexy, no doubts about that hence the many messages. For a relationship it's better to have the partner that deserves you that one who just wants sex.

over a year ago

Put of morbid curiosity though wince you're complaing about double standards isnt excluding anyone who isnt white or black because they do not have a big enough cock a little bit double standardish yourself

over a year ago

For a relationship there are better sites to try. Or just leave it to fate.

Besides, relationships are overrated

over a year ago

"Why is it that someone like me gets 100s of messages a day when it comes to sex but no genuine interest in anything other than that

Its strange as men come in all shapes anx sizes and women atand by the man they love where men choose size before person because of the possiblity of embrassment "

sometimes its not just their size but personal appearance as in grooming etc, making the best of yourself, have something to be attracted to

over a year ago

I dont mean i want a relationship that aint it at all

In regards to 100s of messahes yes its true think alot of female's are the same

And it doesnt state i want huge it says reasonable

over a year ago

"For a relationship there are better sites to try. Or just leave it to fate.

Besides, relationships are overrated "

over a year ago

"I dont mean i want a relationship that aint it at all

In regards to 100s of messahes yes its true think alot of female's are the same

And it doesnt state i want huge it says reasonable "

So you don't want a relationship but seem miffed men aren't offering a relationship?

Seems a bizare thing to be concerned about.

over a year ago

I was on p o f. And I mailed a guy. Who politely mailed back to inform me I was too big for him

Oh well onwards and upwards. Anyway 3 weeks later I got a mail saying I had the best body he had seen in a long time. Scrolled down to the picture and it was the same bloody guy!!!

So after a bit of a giggle I asked him why. And he was honest (unfortunately)

He said he loved women with curves. But if he took a bigger woman out for a drink and his friends saw him with her they would take the piss.

I had a lucky escape. I want a man on my arm who proud of everything about me

over a year ago

"

On fabswingers, or in real life?

over a year ago

I don't think shape or size comes into it if your a decent human being it's the person that counts.......beauty shines from inside the person and outwards.......there's a lot of shallow people out there both sexes I'd say and my answer to that is there clearly not the right person for you x

over a year ago

"I don't think shape or size comes into it if your a decent human being it's the person that counts.......beauty shines from inside the person and outwards.......there's a lot of shallow people out there both sexes I'd say and my answer to that is there clearly not the right person for you x"

So you're not a decent human being if you arent sexually attracted to everyone?

And shallow if you want a life partner you're sexually atracted to.

Sorry but this seems to be the mantra of the desperate a thinly veiled "I'll fuck anything".

over a year ago

I mean in real life

Ive had the same on pof where they say im to big but on here im acceptabl

over a year ago

"I don't think shape or size comes into it if your a decent human being it's the person that counts.......beauty shines from inside the person and outwards.......there's a lot of shallow people out there both sexes I'd say and my answer to that is there clearly not the right person for you x

Sorry but this seems to be the mantra of the desperate a thinly veiled "I'll fuck anything".

You have clearly missed the point there willing to have sex with her but not wanting more than sex!!

"

over a year ago

I've also been told big girls are desperate as they can't get a relationship. So an easy fuck on here

over a year ago

"I don't think shape or size comes into it if your a decent human being it's the person that counts.......beauty shines from inside the person and outwards.......there's a lot of shallow people out there both sexes I'd say and my answer to that is there clearly not the right person for you x

You have clearly missed the point there willing to have sex with her but not wanting more than sex!!

"

I think that covers most people on here.

Or are all the couples shallow people because they dont want to end thier marriages to start a new relationship with everyone they fuck off here?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are you talking about on here? Its primarily a nsa people have and do get into relationships but they tend to just happen. Dont think people just send out messages looking for a relationship and if they do ive never been sent one in over nine years

over a year ago

You're saying it's because of your size. There are men and women who date larger ladies. Most on Fab are looking for recreational sex. Personally I think that if you stop looking, it's more like to happen as you have a more relaxed attitude.

Sarah

over a year ago

"Are you talking about on here? Its primarily a nsa people have and do get into relationships but they tend to just happen. Dont think people just send out messages looking for a relationship and if they do ive never been sent one in over nine years"

Yeah but look at your fella he's huge.

Definitly gonna scare most guys off asking you out

over a year ago

"I mean in real life

Ive had the same on pof where they say im to big but on here im acceptabl"

Alot of guys think larger ladies are easier as they would be less popular with other guys. Sad but true.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I'm not going to shag a man that is not happy to be with me in public I might be fat but not desperate

over a year ago

"I'm not going to shag a man that is not happy to be with me in public I might be fat but not desperate "

over a year ago

"I mean in real life

Ive had the same on pof where they say im to big but on here im acceptabl

Alot of guys think larger ladies are easier as they would be less popular with other guys. Sad but true. "

I think you're right but it's a sad reflection of society really.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I mean in real life

Ive had the same on pof where they say im to big but on here im acceptabl"

oh in real life. My size never stopped me getting a boyfriend. None had a natural atttaction to big women i was always the biggest they had been out with. It was me they where attracted to npt my size

21 and 1/2 stone and size 26/28 when i met my partner. His ex wife was 5ft 6 and size 10.

Its easy to blame one thing when it might be something else

over a year ago

"I'm not going to shag a man that is not happy to be with me in public I might be fat but not desperate "

Look I told you, stop carring a rubber chicken around in your bra and loudly telling strangers you love a big yellow cock between your tits and I'll stop walking 20 paces behind you

over a year ago

Im discussing in general

Ive been marries for 12 years so relationship aint my priority

But it seems like we are mena desire to fuck like a guilty pleasure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

And if your getting 100s off messages a day your doing a damn sight better than a lot of women big or small

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/16 15:11:20]

over a year ago

"Im discussing in general

"

But you're not looking for a relationship so the men that are aren't going to message you.

Stick "I'd really like to start dating and find somone to have a relationship with" on your profile and you'll have loads of messages asking if you want one

over a year ago

I'd be proud to walk down the street hand in hand with you, you're gorgeous x

over a year ago

I guess people's selection criteria are lower for casual sexual encounters than for long term relationships

over a year ago

Thank you x

Yea currently have 900 unread messages

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I think everyone has the right to be fussy. Regardless of if it's a casual encounter or a potential relationship. I know I certainly am. And I know I wouldn't want someone who would just take anyone either.

Sadly being fussy is seen as such a bad thing. It's not. It's got nothing to do with being shallow. It's about liking what you like. That's more than just the wrapping usually

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Im discussing in general

"

am i missing something. Your not looking for a relationship but want guys to ask you out anyway?

over a year ago

Can't speak for myself as I have no interest in ever having a relationship so it's hard to say if I'm single because I choose to be or because nobody wants me

However I have a lot of female friends who are big, be that personal friends or work colleagues and none of them are single, I personally don't agree that nobody wants a relationship with big women simply because I know so many who are in one

over a year ago

I think the case is that some/most men would shag someone behind closed doors but wouldn't be seen dead with them in the street same as bbc with bbws they just want them for sex because they think there easy and you don't see them in relationships 9/10

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Can't speak for myself as I have no interest in ever having a relationship so it's hard to say if I'm single because I choose to be or because nobody wants me

However I have a lot of female friends who are big, be that personal friends or work colleagues and none of them are single, I personally don't agree that nobody wants a relationship with big women simply because I know so many who are in one

"

I agree I know many plus size work colleagues who are in relationships

over a year ago

Dont agree with the bbc comment as i dont thijk they need to take the easy choices in regards to sex

Plus i was married to a bbc for 12 years

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

If they wouldn't want to be seen with me that's ok because I often wouldn't want to be seen with them either but I don't mind having sex with them if we both want to.

over a year ago

Loads of slim girls will get fat after a while in q relationship anyway so the fellas may as well just date fat girls ha ha

In all seriousness , I agree with what some have said on here , some men will use big women on here as they see them as easy pickings ( not using bbw as seriously a lot don't deserve the extra b )

I seemed to have more confidence when I was bigger , within myself tbh but met my ( ex ) fiancé when I was slimmer .

over a year ago

An old fb of mine said he liked big girls because they are more fun and greatful and up for anything

over a year ago

If they have a pretty face. Nice bum. Boobs etc then i dont care if there a size 0 or 24

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"An old fb of mine said he liked big girls because they are more fun and greatful and up for anything "

the shit people come out with is hilarious not you....him

over a year ago

"An old fb of mine said he liked big girls because they are more fun and greatful and up for anything

the shit people come out with is hilarious not you....him "

Can see a line up of big girls going on adventures cheering were up for anything

over a year ago

The size politics.....

I'm sure there is many a guy who would play with me but wouldn't want a relationship with me because of my age, if I was single (Fem speaking btw)

People are less generally less fussy about who they play with compared to who they would have a relationship with, that's swinging......

over a year ago

Im jist as fussy with whom i play with

My standards dont change

over a year ago

"The size politics.....

I'm sure there is many a guy who would play with me but wouldn't want a relationship with me because of my age, if I was single (Fem speaking btw)

People are less generally less fussy about who they play with compared to who they would have a relationship with, that's swinging......"

Some people are yes,I'd say men more than women though.

over a year ago

This reminds me of a old saying.

Big women are like mopeds.

They are fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you

over a year ago

"The size politics.....

People are less generally less fussy about who they play with compared to who they would have a relationship with, that's swinging......

Some people are yes,I'd say men more than women though."

Agreed

Supply & demand, men on here can't be as fussy....

over a year ago

"I think the case is that some/most men would shag someone behind closed doors but wouldn't be seen dead with them in the street same as bbc with bbws they just want them for sex because they think there easy and you don't see them in relationships 9/10 "

And TV/TS.

over a year ago

With the exception of a few men,no one I have sex with wants a relationship with me. The point of the site is to get sex,ergo the 100s of messages. No one messages thinking they are asking me out on a date that may lead to a relationship. As to not wanting to be seen with me in public,I'm not bothered if it's because of my weight or age,I don't want to go out in public with them anyway.

over a year ago

I think some people spend too much time on here and not in the real world.

In the real world men / women ratio is 50/50 so the guys can be more choosey. On here the ratio is 20/80 so the guys can't be choosey if they want a shag ..

I don't want to iffend anyone but lets cut the crap and all be honest .

Some ladies let the attention on here go to there heads .

over a year ago

Ueah i agree some do make the online fantasy seem reality

But becsudr there is a higher ratio of men to women does that mean you have to be untrue to what truely turns you on

over a year ago

"I think some people spend too much time on here and not in the real world.

In the real world men / women ratio is 50/50 so the guys can be more choosey. On here the ratio is 20/80 so the guys can't be choosey if they want a shag ..

Some ladies let the attention on here go to there heads ."

Agreed

over a year ago

could just be that some people don't get that this site is pretty much for using people for sex.

i was happy with that, now i'm not ad looking for something else. not just on here but if i find it on here i won't mind.

also loads of people are attached already and have to do the dating with their partner, so probably can't afford to nor have the inclination to date anyone else.

over a year ago

Agreed "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I went out saturday night and got chatted up loads. There where lots more women in the pub than men but a doubt any wanted a relationship although they did keep asking if i was single so who knows

over a year ago

To be honest lovely I think you're pretty far off the mark here. There are very few men on fab who are looking for More than nsa- as it's the nature of the site! I think that's the reason we're not all inundated with proposals of anything other than a pleasant meet leading to (hopefully) great sex - because essentially, by joining the site that's what we signed up for - and all many ladies are looking for too!

I think it has little to do with size, age or 'attractiveness ' - I think it's the same for all. Of us!

If it's bothering you, why not use fab in conjunction with a more traditional dating site lovely? Xx

over a year ago

Agree completely - but not with your ratios. When I've done forum 'surveys' they've concluded that there are at least 10 times as many men as women! X

over a year ago

Most - not every - men can be horribly superficial. But there are men out there that will love you just being you. "

Yeah there may be nothing wrong with us but some of us still want to change our bodies luckily I've found my man who didn't usually go for bigger women but with me he did so glad because I've never met a man like him and my little boy now calls him daddy hahaa

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

To be fair I'd assume most on here are looking for a purely sexual relationship regardless of a woman's size.

As an aside, I've always been fat, my wedding dress was a size 24. I met my other half here, he's 6ft 1 and looks like a hybrid Jason Statham/Bruce Willis lookalike.

I suppose I've met men who don't care what their friends think as they like what they like.

over a year ago

Fat women shouldn't have any self worth?

over a year ago

Agree completely - but not with your ratios. When I've done forum 'surveys' they've concluded that there are at least 10 times as many men as women! X"

Does the attention you get not go to your head?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I don't think shape or size comes into it if your a decent human being it's the person that counts.......beauty shines from inside the person and outwards.......there's a lot of shallow people out there both sexes I'd say and my answer to that is there clearly not the right person for you x"

I'm sorry, but why is it shallow if you're not attracted to certain aspects of a person?!!

over a year ago

Fat women shouldn't have any self worth?"

wow

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Or a white knight.

over a year ago

Fat women shouldn't have any self worth? wow "

It was a question.

over a year ago

"The size politics.....

People are less generally less fussy about who they play with compared to who they would have a relationship with, that's swinging......"

I agree with this.^^

I know when I go out in reality , whilst I do get attention I certainly wouldn't get the amount that I do on here.

And as for the milf / cougar seeking young men I've never met one in reality, never get chatted up by them!

over a year ago

Fat women shouldn't have any self worth? wow

It was a question. "

I just can't see how you can state that. I'm not knocking you. I just think that comment is off base.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Its strange as men come in all shapes anx sizes and women atand by the man they love where men choose size before person because of the possiblity of embrassment

To be fair I'd assume most on here are looking for a purely sexual relationship regardless of a woman's size.

As an aside, I've always been fat, my wedding dress was a size 24. I met my other half here, he's 6ft 1 and looks like a hybrid Jason Statham/Bruce Willis lookalike.

I suppose I've met men who don't care what their friends think as they like what they like."

To me you ooze so much confidence and I think that is a huge attraction to the opposite sex that sometimes size does not become an issue.

over a year ago

It was a question. "

All women should have self worth regardless of their shape / size / age.

They also need to take on board what they get on here to what they may get in reality can be poles apart.

over a year ago

It was a question. "

There's always one who start lashing out with childish comments.

Please debate in a mature manner

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I mean in real life

Ive had the same on pof where they say im to big but on here im acceptabloh in real life. My size never stopped me getting a boyfriend. None had a natural atttaction to big women i was always the biggest they had been out with. It was me they where attracted to npt my size

21 and 1/2 stone and size 26/28 when i met my partner. His ex wife was 5ft 6 and size 10.

Its easy to blame one thing when it might be something else"

I agree100%.

Ben is Dutch and has lived in France for a decade dating slender Scandinavian and petite French white women.

My ex husband, boyfriends have never dated a woman as fat as me and my playmates on here have been gorgeous.

People often latch on to one aspect about themselves.

over a year ago

It was a question.

I just can't see how you can state that. I'm not knocking you. I just think that comment is off base."

it does kind of look that way though.

lady is asking why won't guys go out with her, someone says women are letting the attention on here go to their heads (which to be honest most of it is c&p or just flattery - which often comes across as fake so how that can go to your head i've no idea). as the topic is about bbw and dating then yeah you can add the fat women bit in as well.

over a year ago

"I mean in real life

Ive had the same on pof where they say im to big but on here im acceptabloh in real life. My size never stopped me getting a boyfriend. None had a natural atttaction to big women i was always the biggest they had been out with. It was me they where attracted to npt my size

Its easy to blame one thing when it might be something else

I agree100%.

Ben is Dutch and has lived in France for a decade dating slender Scandinavian and petite French white women.

My ex husband, boyfriends have never dated a woman as fat as me and my playmates on here have been gorgeous.

People often latch on to one aspect about themselves. "

Great comment well made

over a year ago

It was a question.

They also need to take on board what they get on here to what they may get in reality can be poles apart."

That is the same for any size women on here. Who wants to date a woman who goes to parties where men pay to get in and fuck them? Or a slim woman who has had so many partners she can't count them all? There are many reasons that men wouldn't date women from here,being fat is only one of them isn't it.

over a year ago

It was a question.

There's always one who start lashing out with childish comments.

Please debate in a mature manner"

Let me rephrase my question. Do you think that bbws shouldn't have any self worth?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"The size politics.....

I agree with this.^^

I know when I go out in reality , whilst I do get attention I certainly wouldn't get the amount that I do on here.

And as for the milf / cougar seeking young men I've never met one in reality, never get chatted up by them!"

5 times i got chatted up saturday night (drinks bought) the eldest of the three young ones was 34 then 2 older (a bit older than me) so they are out there

over a year ago

All women shoukd have self worth self respect and self confidence

Regardless of size age or race

over a year ago

Im the opposite in real life i dont get any attention

Crazy the online world compared to real life

over a year ago

It was a question.

I just can't see how you can state that. I'm not knocking you. I just think that comment is off base."

It wasn't a statement. I was asking a question. Why shouldn't fat women let attention from men on here when the not fat women do?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think the case is that some/most men would shag someone behind closed doors but wouldn't be seen dead with them in the street same as bbc with bbws they just want them for sex because they think there easy and you don't see them in relationships 9/10 "

You could look like Cheryl Cole, Megan Fox etc and be on this site and men queuing around the block to fuck you, but there are some that wouldn't acknowledge you in public because they see women on here as slags, just somewhere to dump their cum!

over a year ago

"The size politics.....

I agree with this.^^

And as for the milf / cougar seeking young men I've never met one in reality, never get chatted up by them!5 times i got chatted up saturday night (drinks bought) the eldest of the three young ones was 34 then 2 older (a bit older than me) so they are out there"

I get chatted up by all ages of men. I'm confident,lively and sociable when I go out. I don't have an ego,I'm very grounded and know exactly what my gorgeous regular men see in me

over a year ago

"I think the case is that some/most men would shag someone behind closed doors but wouldn't be seen dead with them in the street same as bbc with bbws they just want them for sex because they think there easy and you don't see them in relationships 9/10

You could look like Cheryl Cole, Megan Fox etc and be on this site and men queuing around the block to fuck you, but there are some that wouldn't acknowledge you in public because they see women on here as slags, just somewhere to dump their cum!"

Exactly what I was saying. Being slim doesn't mean they think any different or doesn't mean they think you're more of the challenge than a fat woman.

over a year ago

I don't really understand what you're complaining about? You're on a sex site where the vast majority of men and women aren't looking for more than NSA encounters; you say that you yourself don't actually want a relationship; you have over 900 unread messages from men who presumably want sex with you...yet you still want guys to ask you out??

Appearance isn't everything, and you're doing the men on here a disservice by implying that they don't also consider personality, style, intellect and other qualities on top of body size. Perhaps you need to look at different aspects of yourself if you're not getting the kind of attention you want/don't want?

over a year ago

I have dated big women all my life. First one was size 22 who got to a 30 over 18 years then a size 28 whom I married then split after 7 years. My current partner is a size 22/24. I have been ridiculed by my peers all my adult life, labled a loser and under achiever simply by the size of the women I date yet I have a good job and income yet some of the the shallow minded morons who roam the earth judge me by the size of my partners. Personally I don't think a woman is truly feminine unless she has a tummy that wobbles and thighs that rub together. But each to his own.

over a year ago

"I think the case is that some/most men would shag someone behind closed doors but wouldn't be seen dead with them in the street same as bbc with bbws they just want them for sex because they think there easy and you don't see them in relationships 9/10

You could look like Cheryl Cole, Megan Fox etc and be on this site and men queuing around the block to fuck you, but there are some that wouldn't acknowledge you in public because they see women on here as slags, just somewhere to dump their cum!

Exactly what I was saying. Being slim doesn't mean they think any different or doesn't mean they think you're more of the challenge than a fat woman. "

i got it wrong what you said.

i got it now though. i hate that it's not ok for women to be sexual beings and in control of their own sexuality and honest about it.

over a year ago

I didnt say i wanted to be offered a relationship

Its a general discussion not a personal one

over a year ago

It was a question.

They also need to take on board what they get on here to what they may get in reality can be poles apart.

That is the same for any size women on here. Who wants to date a woman who goes to parties where men pay to get in and fuck them? Or a slim woman who has had so many partners she can't count them all? There are many reasons that men wouldn't date women from here,being fat is only one of them isn't it. "

Exactly, that's why I said any shape / size / age.

I know as well as you do some would consider anyone who has been on here as *tainted goods* & are good for nothing else except a fuck.

over a year ago

I mean this is a site to find like minded people for sex? If it's a relationship you're looking for maybe try a dating site?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

So weve established weight has nothing to do with getting in a relationship?

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Nice guy!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"So weve established weight has nothing to do with getting in a relationship?"

I don't think so

There's somebody for everybody out there, its not always easy to find that somebody but they are there

over a year ago

I love the bigger girls cause I like big boob's

over a year ago

Agree completely - but not with your ratios. When I've done forum 'surveys' they've concluded that there are at least 10 times as many men as women! X

Does the attention you get not go to your head? "

Nah!

I still live in the real world! In the real world I'm fairly attractive for a woman of my age - and I get chatted up fairly regularly - but men don't drop their pints in shock at my stunning, gorgeous hotness! Go figure!!

over a year ago

Nah!

I still live in the real world! In the real world I'm fairly attractive for a woman of my age - and I get chatted up fairly regularly - but men don't drop their pints in shock at my stunning, gorgeous hotness! Go figure!! "

Just dropped me pint

over a year ago

Nah!

I still live in the real world! In the real world I'm fairly attractive for a woman of my age - and I get chatted up fairly regularly - but men don't drop their pints in shock at my stunning, gorgeous hotness! Go figure!!

Just dropped me pint "

It's ok I cought it, never waste a pint me

over a year ago

Nah!

I still live in the real world! In the real world I'm fairly attractive for a woman of my age - and I get chatted up fairly regularly - but men don't drop their pints in shock at my stunning, gorgeous hotness! Go figure!! "

Do you not think that fat women have the same kind of real lives and similar experiences to you and the attention they get on here hasn't gone to their heads? They can make demands on here because those demands are met.

over a year ago

Nah!

Just dropped me pint

It's ok I cought it, never waste a pint me "

Good work - share now! x

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

But isn't this is a sex site? Am I missing something? has it become a dating site and I didn't notice?

over a year ago

But isn't this is a sex site? Am I missing something? has it become a dating site and I didn't notice? "

I don't think she means dating the women they meet on here

I think she means men wouldnt date big women in general

over a year ago

"Thank you x

Yea currently have 900 unread messages "

They start deleting automatically when they get to about 2000

over a year ago

I don't really understand what you're complaining about? You're on a sex site where the vast majority of men and women aren't looking for more than NSA encounters; you say that you yourself don't actually want a relationship; you have over 900 unread messages from men who presumably want sex with you...yet you still want guys to ask you out??

Appearance isn't everything, and you're doing the men on here a disservice by implying that they don't also consider personality, style, intellect and other qualities on top of body size. Perhaps you need to look at different aspects of yourself if you're not getting the kind of attention you want/don't want? "

over a year ago

Nah!

Do you not think that fat women have the same kind of real lives and similar experiences to you and the attention they get on here hasn't gone to their heads? They can make demands on here because those demands are met. "

Yes I agree with you! I don't think there's a particular age, shape, size etc of woman who 'let it go to their heads'! Some do - some don't!

Some don't- but know they can capitalise on their scarcity on fab - and thus meet men that in the real world wouldn't want a relationship with them. To be frank I do this - I meet hot guys younger than those I'd have a 'real' relationship with! What matters, I think, is that you don't capitalise on your scarcity with a long list of demands and expect guys to debase themselves to get your attention!

Bananarama and fun boy three springs to mind here - 'it ain't what you do it's the way that you do it!' Xx

over a year ago

"

Bananarama and fun boy three springs to mind here - 'it ain't what you do it's the way that you do it!' Xx"

Ok so not only are you showing your age now you made me feel old too

over a year ago

"

Bananarama and fun boy three springs to mind here - 'it ain't what you do it's the way that you do it!' Xx

Ok so not only are you showing your age now you made me feel old too "

Age is a number! In my head i'm about 11 most of the time - and about 20 when I'm shagging! I'm only a proper grown up when my kids get out of line!

over a year ago

As a man who loves a woman with a fuller figure, I've been on many other sites and forums where this has been discussed.

I've found its usually younger guys who are scared of what their mates might say and they might get taken the piss out of.

This was true in my case and then you eventually grow some balls and admit you like who you like.

I still get some jokes from friends, like 'heres one for you' when there's a curvy busty woman about but it's good hearted. And they are usually right!

Society puts a lots of pressure on girls about what's attractive and some blokes follow that instead of liking what they like. Hopefully they'll grow out of it.

over a year ago

"I guess people's selection criteria are lower for casual sexual encounters than for long term relationships "

I wouldn't have a rship with most of my meets, so i agree!!

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I guess people's selection criteria are lower for casual sexual encounters than for long term relationships

I wouldn't have a rship with most of my meets, so i agree!! "

over a year ago

"I guess people's selection criteria are lower for casual sexual encounters than for long term relationships

I wouldn't have a rship with most of my meets, so i agree!! "

Nor would I, I'd say pretty much all my meets haven't really been my type, that's not to say there hasn't been an attraction, you can be good looking but not really my type, but there's nice looking and relationship material and they aren't always the same

over a year ago

Nor would I, I'd say pretty much all my meets haven't really been my type, that's not to say there hasn't been an attraction, you can be good looking but not really my type, but there's nice looking and relationship material and they aren't always the same "

Agree absolutely! and I'm sure a lot of my meets feel the same about me!

over a year ago

Nor would I, I'd say pretty much all my meets haven't really been my type, that's not to say there hasn't been an attraction, you can be good looking but not really my type, but there's nice looking and relationship material and they aren't always the same

Agree absolutely! and I'm sure a lot of my meets feel the same about me! "

And me, but that's how it goes on here

Post new Message to Thread