Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Black only

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see lots of woman put black men only which is fair enough as its everyone's choice I say . But for a experiment I put only black girls on my profile and boy did I get some stick from woman over it and some of them was woman that said black men only .

Is that double standards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I don't see why you should get stick over it.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Yes it is but Fab is full of hypocrisy and will never change...Unfortunately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the ones only after black guys are hypocrites yes. everyone else probably not, none of their business anyway.

over a year ago

"Yes it is but Fab is full of hypocrisy and will never change...Unfortunately "

This

over a year ago

Block report and delete.

Though looking for positives at least you got messages from single women

over a year ago

This topic has or is being done to death.

Racial preference is a matter for the individual and for them to analyse why they have that preference. I just do not understand that type of referencing a person is a person and if they are attractive to me then so be it.

I cringe when I see narrative that includes "would like to try" or "wife wants" or "hubby would like to see me with" as it has to me racial overtones that have an origin in some kind of colonial blur.

over a year ago

"This topic has or is being done to death.

Racial preference is a matter for the individual and for them to analyse why they have that preference. I just do not understand that type of referencing a person is a person and if they are attractive to me then so be it.

I cringe when I see narrative that includes "would like to try" or "wife wants" or "hubby would like to see me with" as it has to me racial overtones that have an origin in some kind of colonial blur.

"

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?

over a year ago

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?"

For the reason I mentioned

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Did you put a SHOUTY status up telling folk to read the @ucking profile.. !!!!

I see that a lot I'm sure it works.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/16 13:39:33]

over a year ago

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?For the reason I mentioned"

so if I said "I want to try" a bi man..would that have homophobic overtones?

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?For the reason I mentioned so if I said "I want to try" a bi man..would that have homophobic overtones?"

over a year ago

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?For the reason I mentioned so if I said "I want to try" a bi man..would that have homophobic overtones?"

if you used that narrative then I would say it has sinister overtones in so far as bi men maybe somehow different?

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to.

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Can't see the harm to state a preference. If it unintentionally offends the target there is an irony to that

over a year ago

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?For the reason I mentioned so if I said "I want to try" a bi man..would that have homophobic overtones?if you used that narrative then I would say it has sinister overtones in so far as bi men maybe somehow different?

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to."

....but we're all different! !.. black White gay bi straight etc...we are on fab to "try" things that aren't readily available in the vanilla world. ...if that makes us sinister. .so be it....we're racist, sinister homophobes....

over a year ago

....is "would like to try" "wife wants" etc not personal preferences? Why on earth would that make anyone cringe?For the reason I mentioned so if I said "I want to try" a bi man..would that have homophobic overtones?if you used that narrative then I would say it has sinister overtones in so far as bi men maybe somehow different?

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to.....but we're all different! !.. black White gay bi straight etc...we are on fab to "try" things that aren't readily available in the vanilla world. ...if that makes us sinister. .so be it....we're racist, sinister homophobes...."

Are you saying that this site is more of a commodities market where you can try before you commit?

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!

over a year ago

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to.....but we're all different! !.. black White gay bi straight etc...we are on fab to "try" things that aren't readily available in the vanilla world. ...if that makes us sinister. .so be it....we're racist, sinister homophobes....

Are you saying that this site is more of a commodities market where you can try before you commit?

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!"

Mr dibble I'm afraid you are guilty of thread wrecking

over a year ago

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to.....but we're all different! !.. black White gay bi straight etc...we are on fab to "try" things that aren't readily available in the vanilla world. ...if that makes us sinister. .so be it....we're racist, sinister homophobes....

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!"

....no....this is a sex site....a place to contact others to live out fantasies. ...want to try , the wife wants...? That makes you cringe?....ok..

over a year ago

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to."

They are differnt.

Well deoends if the women you normally meat have stubble

over a year ago

The whole context of referencing on the basis of gender, sexuality and race is something I just don't subscribe to.

They are differnt.

Well deoends if the women you normally meat have stubble"

Sometimes they do................in certain areas!

over a year ago

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!

Mr dibble I'm afraid you are guilty of thread wrecking "

Why do you say that? If my opinions in direct response to the OP are wrecking then so be it?

over a year ago

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!....no....this is a sex site....a place to contact others to live out fantasies. ...want to try , the wife wants...? That makes you cringe?....ok.."

Yes I am afraid it does! Quote from a profile

"Happily married couple been together for 21 years. Wife fancies a blacman to fuck her while I watch. We don't accommodate and you must be discret. No Asians"

That is what makes me cringe!

over a year ago

Mr dibble I'm afraid you are guilty of thread wrecking Why do you say that? If my opinions in direct response to the OP are wrecking then so be it?"

Seems to be the in thing today whining at people for taking psrt in threads.

over a year ago

Mr dibble I'm afraid you are guilty of thread wrecking Why do you say that? If my opinions in direct response to the OP are wrecking then so be it?"

You belittle it by saying been done to death

Why get involved then?

Your opinion is way too judgmental to be an opinion

over a year ago

I might put it on my profile if it gets people messaging lol

over a year ago

Mr dibble I'm afraid you are guilty of thread wrecking Why do you say that? If my opinions in direct response to the OP are wrecking then so be it?

Why get involved then?

Your opinion is way too judgmental to be an opinion "

And yours is not?

over a year ago

Mr dibble I'm afraid you are guilty of thread wrecking Why do you say that? If my opinions in direct response to the OP are wrecking then so be it?

Why get involved then?

Your opinion is way too judgmental to be an opinion "

Oxford English Dictionary would disagree?

A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:

over a year ago

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!....no....this is a sex site....a place to contact others to live out fantasies. ...want to try , the wife wants...? That makes you cringe?....ok.. Yes I am afraid it does! Quote from a profile

"Happily married couple been together for 21 years. Wife fancies a blacman to fuck her while I watch. We don't accommodate and you must be discret. No Asians"

That is what makes me cringe!"

......im sorry. ....but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that....it may not be what everyone wants.....but importantly. .its what they want. Fab is a shop window...if you don't like what's on sale. ...move on to something more to your taste

over a year ago

I am sorry if my opinion causes you some angst but its just my opinion and if people use language like I have described then I do cringe!....no....this is a sex site....a place to contact others to live out fantasies. ...want to try , the wife wants...? That makes you cringe?....ok.. Yes I am afraid it does! Quote from a profile

That is what makes me cringe!......im sorry. ....but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that....it may not be what everyone wants.....but importantly. .its what they want. Fab is a shop window...if you don't like what's on sale. ...move on to something more to your taste"

Shop window? Interesting proposition!

So Fab is a market where sexual activity is the trade and market forces are at play?

over a year ago

That is what makes me cringe!......im sorry. ....but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that....it may not be what everyone wants.....but importantly. .its what they want. Fab is a shop window...if you don't like what's on sale. ...move on to something more to your taste

So Fab is a market where sexual activity is the trade and market forces are at play?"

Pretty much yeah.

over a year ago

That is what makes me cringe!......im sorry. ....but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that....it may not be what everyone wants.....but importantly. .its what they want. Fab is a shop window...if you don't like what's on sale. ...move on to something more to your taste

So Fab is a market where sexual activity is the trade and market forces are at play?

Pretty much yeah."

I now know where I am going wrong !!

over a year ago

So Fab is a market where sexual activity is the trade and market forces are at play?"

....well it isn't a lonely hearts club....

over a year ago

So Fab is a market where sexual activity is the trade and market forces are at play?....well it isn't a lonely hearts club...."

Good point; that its not!

By *edroseCouple
over a year ago

wigan

I get it all the time off guys

over a year ago

So Fab is a market where sexual activity is the trade and market forces are at play?....well it isn't a lonely hearts club.... Good point; that its not!"

....of course its a shop window...we all advertise...pictures, veris, profile txt..why else are sll here....to find what we want. ..thats shopping. ..

over a year ago

"I see lots of woman put black men only which is fair enough as its everyone's choice I say . But for a experiment I put only black girls on my profile and boy did I get some stick from woman over it and some of them was woman that said black men only .

Is that double standards "

Most definately double standards.

Cheeky mares.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

BEWARE OF THE PC POLICE .....lots on here ....

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

What exactly are we "committing" to in swinging?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Just black yourself up, OP, go as one of those retro Black&White Minstrels.

All in the best possible taste

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

"Yes it is but Fab is full of hypocrisy and will never change...Unfortunately "

Post new Message to Thread