FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

whatever happened to good old fashioned manners??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't know if it's just us. Ok we all swing to have fun. But so many guys. Not all I hasten to add. Have their fill so to speak. Never saying thankyou It's not a necessity. But would be appreciated,now and again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Saying thank you for what?

over a year ago

Is it good manners to talk about the ill manners of others?

Block,delete,move on.simple really.

over a year ago

Manners are a big thing for me and most people i guess...absolutely no need not to use them and to be rude...really wont get you very far on here or in life...

over a year ago

I say thank you after ive fucked a hotwife

over a year ago

Do you thank them? I don't want to be thanked,I'm not doing anyone a favour or vice versa.

over a year ago

"Manners are a big thing for me and most people i guess...absolutely no need not to use them and to be rude...really wont get you very far on here or in life... "

Find very few on here with manners or common sense. I'm afraid to say.

over a year ago

"Manners are a big thing for me and most people i guess...absolutely no need not to use them and to be rude...really wont get you very far on here or in life...

Find very few on here with manners or common sense. I'm afraid to say."

Really? Maybe I'm just lucky then because I find the majority do have manners.

over a year ago

"Do you thank them? I don't want to be thanked,I'm not doing anyone a favour or vice versa. "

Exactly this, if someone thanked me after a bunk up I'd feel uncomfortable.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thankyou for what? After a meet?

over a year ago

...depends. What's the context?

over a year ago

"Thankyou for what? After a meet? "

That's what I was wondering, thanking you for what? Thanks for the shag, byeeeeeee

over a year ago

"Do you thank them? I don't want to be thanked,I'm not doing anyone a favour or vice versa. "

Yes in fact I /we always thank guys or anyone else.Most guys are respectful in a one woman a queue of guys. Situation...most guys say please can they...then thankyou after. Some just barge in thinking its their god given right. Must just be us ...that gives respect and thanks. Oh well goes to show. I suppose.

over a year ago

...........is this a 5 or 10 minute argument?

over a year ago

"Thankyou for what? After a meet?

That's what I was wondering, thanking you for what? Thanks for the shag, byeeeeeee "

No sorry....should of been more clear. Our fault. Talking more about. The one woman...several guy stuff. As we never do 1 to 1 meets.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I think its nice when a man I have met says thanks for seeing me or nice meeting you or something.

over a year ago

"...........is this a 5 or 10 minute argument?

"

Ha ha that is debatable...

over a year ago

"I think its nice when a man I have met says thanks for seeing me or nice meeting you or something."

Yes it is....many don't.

over a year ago

"Do you thank them? I don't want to be thanked,I'm not doing anyone a favour or vice versa.

Yes in fact I /we always thank guys or anyone else.Most guys are respectful in a one woman a queue of guys. Situation...most guys say please can they...then thankyou after. Some just barge in thinking its their god given right. Must just be us ...that gives respect and thanks. Oh well goes to show. I suppose."

Oh! That's different then!

I dunno, I'd expect them to be polite and wait their turn but I'd still not be happy with a thank you. A "that was great" would be better received. But that's just me, I've not be in a group scenario, but manners are important, more so really so that the solo lady doesn't feel threatened.

over a year ago

Manners are not confined to saying please and thank you. Its the general disposition of the people who are meeting. Qualities I would term good manners are politeness open and good communication and yes saying thanks for having me round or for coming over to mine are part and parcel of just being nice?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

That's what I was wondering, thanking you for what? Thanks for the shag, byeeeeeee

No sorry....should of been more clear. Our fault. Talking more about. The one woman...several guy stuff. As we never do 1 to 1 meets."

It works both ways, being polite and saying thanks for the fun should come from both parties.

over a year ago

I think the majority of people o have come across on here have manners..your always going to find people with ignorance..just gove them a wide berth ..

over a year ago

No sorry....should of been more clear. Our fault. Talking more about. The one woman...several guy stuff. As we never do 1 to 1 meets.

It works both ways, being polite and saying thanks for the fun should come from both parties."

over a year ago

I think everyone I've ever played with I've acknowledged that I've enjoyed it but I'm not sure how many I've ever said thank you too

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I would never say thanks for meeting me to a man, that's just sad and sounds desperate.

over a year ago

"I say thank you after ive fucked a hotwife "

Brilliant...doesn't hurt to say it. Does it.

I (Mrs) that is always do. Must be me.

over a year ago

I have been thanked and I appreciated that but it was a mutual thing and thanks are not essential. It is also important to me that the guys enjoy their sex as well. I am not providing a service and it is not all about me.

over a year ago

"Do you thank them? I don't want to be thanked,I'm not doing anyone a favour or vice versa.

I would never say thanks for meeting me to a man, that's just sad and sounds desperate."

Definitely not desperate ha ha. But not referring to 1 to 1 meets. Although when we did. It was always. Thankyou so much lovely, to have met you. Just manners and respect for others.

over a year ago

I always send a thank you card afterwards

over a year ago

"I have been thanked and I appreciated that but it was a mutual thing and thanks are not essential. It is also important to me that the guys enjoy their sex as well. I am not providing a service and it is not all about me. "

That comment suggests something with darker undertones. Say no more

over a year ago

"I always send a thank you card afterwards "

Oh how very saintly lol

over a year ago

"I think everyone I've ever played with I've acknowledged that I've enjoyed it but I'm not sure how many I've ever said thank you too"

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Having spoken to you before

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

I try and compliment in the conversation but it can be awkward if thrown in. Depends on the situation I guess.

over a year ago

"I think everyone I've ever played with I've acknowledged that I've enjoyed it but I'm not sure how many I've ever said thank you too

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Having spoken to you before "

Thank you seems incredibly formal. I think I would rather someone say to me "Fuck that was good" or some other acknowledgement of enjoyment/pleasure than say thank you.

It is easy to acknowledge gratitude without saying the words 'thank you'

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Manners are a big thing for me and most people i guess...absolutely no need not to use them and to be rude...really wont get you very far on here or in life... "

Couldn't agree more...It doesn't take much rudeness/unmannerly behaviour from a potential meet to quickly become a 'not a fucking chance of ever meeting'. We have one young guy we've met upwards of 20 times and when he leaves he always shakes my hand and says thanks for being invited round...Seems to work for him

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

We believe in good manners too, on the whole, we have had a message after playing with a guy, to say thanks or see if we are ok,, and we will do the same,, I know it's NSA sex, but it doesnt have to be a hit & run

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Hang on I'm a bit confused. Are you saying people should say thankyou after they've just had sex with you?

over a year ago

I was brought up to have manners as it does cost nothing hence I answer every mail I get unlike the people I send to, and believe me they are always nice and polite

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Well all I can is, they're certainly not missing from this young mans vocabulary lol

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

They/we just say thanks, that might be for being accommodating, helping with a fantasy, being a laugh, or just having a good time yes it's nsa, and there is none, but not all meets are solely based in sex,, if we have met someone because there is a connection why does it end after we have met them, we still talk to most of them regularly too

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Hang on I'm a bit confused. Are you saying people should say thankyou after they've just had sex with you?"

some do, I mean, thanks for inviting me round or thanks for seeing me.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Hang on I'm a bit confused. Are you saying people should say thankyou after they've just had sex with you?

some do, I mean, thanks for inviting me round or thanks for seeing me."

Yeah I get that,I may say thankyou for turning up,which is alway's a good start isn't it ,but I don't 'expect' someone to say thankyou afterwards and would be feel a bit funny really.

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Hang on I'm a bit confused. Are you saying people should say thankyou after they've just had sex with you?

Yeah I get that,I may say thankyou for turning up,which is alway's a good start isn't it ,but I don't 'expect' someone to say thankyou afterwards and would be feel a bit funny really."

Thank you for turning up really?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Yeah I get that,I may say thankyou for turning up,which is alway's a good start isn't it ,but I don't 'expect' someone to say thankyou afterwards and would be feel a bit funny really.

Thank you for turning up really?"

Yeah REALLY,it's a joke yeah! No,ok...sense of humour bypass eh!

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Thank you for turning up really?

Yeah REALLY,it's a joke yeah! No,ok...sense of humour bypass eh!"

Silly me, I should of known.

over a year ago

It costs nothing to be polite to people. And honestly there's no good reason not to.

I usually take a couple minutes to send a thank you note (email), and make sure I mention both partners if it was a couple. Even if there was no chemistry, they'll at least be able to say I was nice.

As often as not I get told that the note was unexpected. But that's kinda the point--to Excede expectations.

Chivalry is not dead.

over a year ago

It works both ways, being polite and saying thanks for the fun should come from both parties."

Spot on , and we always say thank you for making the meet so special .

It's definately a two way thing and the fun is for all parties involved on an equal level .

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

More often that not, we'll send a quick message/text when we get home/ next day.

Saying something like, nice meeting you etc.

Don't think I've ever said, thank you as such after having sex. They've usually got a fair idea that Ive enjoyed myself and vice versa.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Some of us still have manners

over a year ago

"Manners are a big thing for me and most people i guess...absolutely no need not to use them and to be rude...really wont get you very far on here or in life...

Couldn't agree more...It doesn't take much rudeness/unmannerly behaviour from a potential meet to quickly become a 'not a fucking chance of ever meeting'. We have one young guy we've met upwards of 20 times and when he leaves he always shakes my hand and says thanks for being invited round...Seems to work for him "

....thanks totally agree with you ...common decency xx

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more...It doesn't take much rudeness/unmannerly behaviour from a potential meet to quickly become a 'not a fucking chance of ever meeting'. We have one young guy we've met upwards of 20 times and when he leaves he always shakes my hand and says thanks for being invited round...Seems to work for him "

over a year ago

Another man bashing bullshit thread .

Ive been swinging for many years now . Met many many other swingers and the rudest demographic of people has to be the male half of couples . Wheather on here or in clubs .

Ladies and other single guys always have good manners in my experience.

By *amlet2007Man
over a year ago

Wootton under edge

Most couples and women on fab have no manners as most never reply and just delet your message with out reading it thanks but no thanks gose a long way

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Most guys seem satisfied with a kiss goodbye.

over a year ago

"Saying thank you for what?"

For the privilege obviously

over a year ago

"Saying thank you for what?

For the privilege obviously "

It wasn't overly clear what they were getting at, in fact another forum user asked the same further down so it wasn't just me which is why I asked.

over a year ago

"Saying thank you for what?

For the privilege obviously

It wasn't overly clear what they were getting at, in fact another forum user asked the same further down so it wasn't just me which is why I asked. "

I wasn't having a go at you, it was a bit of a sarky thing, saying men should thank them for the privilege of playing with them xx

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Don't know if it's just us. Ok we all swing to have fun. But so many guys. Not all I hasten to add. Have their fill so to speak. Never saying thankyou It's not a necessity. But would be appreciated,now and again "

Do you thank them?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had a round of applause twice after a gangbang and i bloody deserved it as well.

Oh and the best thankyou ive had after a gangbang is one of the guys is still coming to see me 12 years later

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Find very few on here with manners or common sense. I'm afraid to say.

Really? Maybe I'm just lucky then because I find the majority do have manners."

I agree

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Most couples and women on fab have no manners as most never reply and just delet your message with out reading it thanks but no thanks gose a long way "

Read the FAQs, link at the bottom of every page.

over a year ago

im taking this is your fantasy - having a group of guys - thank each other then

over a year ago

"Ive had a round of applause twice after a gangbang and i bloody deserved it as well.

Oh and the best thankyou ive had after a gangbang is one of the guys is still coming to see me 12 years later"

Nice one

over a year ago

"Don't know if it's just us. Ok we all swing to have fun. But so many guys. Not all I hasten to add. Have their fill so to speak. Never saying thankyou It's not a necessity. But would be appreciated,now and again

Do you thank them?

"

Yes funny as it may sound

over a year ago

"I think everyone I've ever played with I've acknowledged that I've enjoyed it but I'm not sure how many I've ever said thank you too

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Having spoken to you before

Thank you seems incredibly formal. I think I would rather someone say to me "Fuck that was good" or some other acknowledgement of enjoyment/pleasure than say thank you.

It is easy to acknowledge gratitude without saying the words 'thank you'"

That's exactly what we are staying

Post new Message to Thread