Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Breast Augmentation

Jump to newest

By *eri_peri_nuts OP   Couple
over a year ago

southampton

Mrs Peri here, I'm looking to get my boobs enlarged and am looking for advice from you kind folk with experience! I would be going from 32c to around a dd cup. Is it all worth it? Are there any ladies who have had the procedure and can offer up any pearls of wisdom?

I'd also be really interested to meet any ladies who have had it done already, especially with the Harley medical group, just for a chat about it.

It's a big decision and I don't want to ruin what I already have!

Thanks for reading

Mrs P xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

I'd love to do it,, but I think your size is perfect,, bigger isn't always better,, I'm only a 34b, and would love to be your size, I'd like to hear the advice too,

Really hope it's worth it for you if you go through with it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a 36A and really want a C cup. Following this thread with interest.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Don't do it...There's nothing wrong with small, perfectly formed breasts. Lots of people (us included) much prefer smaller boobs and yours are superb

over a year ago

southampton

Thank you. I agree that bigger isn't always better but it would be lovely to be fuller x

over a year ago

southampton

I'm glad to hear that some people do actually prefer smaller boobs, you so often hear about people banging on about big ones! X

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Every now and then a post about small boobs goes through...Just type Itty Bitty and there's three posts but there's lots more with different headers. Embrace who and what you are and think about what you could do with the money instead

over a year ago

southampton

"Every now and then a post about small boobs goes through...Just type Itty Bitty and there's three posts but there's lots more with different headers. Embrace who and what you are and think about what you could do with the money instead "
I just wasn't blessed with quite what I would hope for!

over a year ago

I'm 32c I wouldn't have any medical procedure unless you i have to. Be happy what you have

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I wish mine were smaller, such a pain to find clothes and nice bras.

over a year ago

southampton

"I wish mine were smaller, such a pain to find clothes and nice bras."

I have to say I wouldn't go too big because I'd worry about getting clothes to fit properly. I just love big boobs!

over a year ago

I'm a dd naturally harder to find clothes that look nice .

You have perfect boobs I would love to have boobs like uours ! I don't think you should ruin them

over a year ago

southampton

"I'm 32c I wouldn't have any medical procedure unless you i have to. Be happy what you have "

For me it's more about the fullness than the size, the same size can look so different on different people don't you think? X

over a year ago

"I'm glad to hear that some people do actually prefer smaller boobs, you so often hear about people banging on about big ones! X"

You have a beautiful figure and your boobs complimebt it. You are perfect! please think hard on your decision. I have big boobs and i hate them. I don't meet other ladies wirh fake boobs as you can feel and see that they are just that. For some, they love fake boobs. The choice comes down to you. What ever you decide good luck and take care of yourself x

over a year ago

"I'm 32c I wouldn't have any medical procedure unless you i have to. Be happy what you have

For me it's more about the fullness than the size, the same size can look so different on different people don't you think? X"

A good bra works well though

over a year ago

southampton

"I'm a dd naturally harder to find clothes that look nice .

You have perfect boobs I would love to have boobs like uours ! I don't think you should ruin them "

Thank you, I'd like to swap! X

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I think you look great OP, I love small boobs

Obviously you are the only one who knows if its worth it or not, but its a lot of money, its certainly going to be painful, at least for a little bit, and why mess with perfection?

over a year ago

southampton

"I'm glad to hear that some people do actually prefer smaller boobs, you so often hear about people banging on about big ones! X

You have a beautiful figure and your boobs complimebt it. You are perfect! please think hard on your decision. I have big boobs and i hate them. I don't meet other ladies wirh fake boobs as you can feel and see that they are just that. For some, they love fake boobs. The choice comes down to you. What ever you decide good luck and take care of yourself x "

Thank you for your lovely message, I will think long and hard before putting myself through surgery and the long recovery period. It seems those with big boobs would like less and us with little ones often want more! X

over a year ago

I'm hoping to get mine done in the next few years, ideally I'd like the fat transfer rather than implants but there aren't many places that do it

over a year ago

Personally I think you look perfect as you are, natural is much better and some of the scaring from boob jobs is not nice

over a year ago

Your boobs are perfect......don't do it!

over a year ago

I had an augmentation over 2 yrs ago and have zero regrets. My advice would be to go to several consultations and see which company you prefer.

Make sure that you try on sizers, so you can see what your silhouette looks like

Any questions, drop me a PM

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Smaller boobs are lovely and pert and your pics are fab. Take time with your decision as slim beauty is rare.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Personally I think your breasts are absolutely lovely. I used to think that mine were too small but after all the really positive messages I've received after posting pictures on fab and the attention I receive in clubs I realised that there are as many men (and women) who like small tits as those who like big ones. I'm now happy with what I have, particularly as I get older and they don't seem to sag much. I don't want to put you off having implants but you already have a great body

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

Me 36b wanted them done once hear too much about bigger give backache etc but I love mine don't do it think about it first got we got

over a year ago

Just my two cents, I like the small pert ones.

As they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

And yours do look amazing, can't see how they could be improved on you.

over a year ago

"Mrs Peri here, I'm looking to get my boobs enlarged and am looking for advice from you kind folk with experience! I would be going from 32c to around a dd cup. Is it all worth it? Are there any ladies who have had the procedure and can offer up any pearls of wisdom?

I'd also be really interested to meet any ladies who have had it done already, especially with the Harley medical group, just for a chat about it.

Thanks for reading

Mrs P xx"

Hi, i had a top up after having kids and losing tissue, its not necessarily about being fake or going bigger its what makes you happy and feel confident in yourself, ignore the haters, i had mine by DR singh of MYA clinic who is renowned and does all the big names, im so happy with mine and they look v naturaul and not bolted on as such, if i can offer one suggestion i would say go one size biggef than planned, you wont regret it.. i can send youba PM if you want of my boobies x

over a year ago

"I'm glad to hear that some people do actually prefer smaller boobs, you so often hear about people banging on about big ones! X"

U hear about them banging on about them because they don't carry the buggers around all day! I'd personally say a DD is the limit to back ache but I'm a larger woman too but always unfortunately had big boobs I honestly wish I was a c cup at most again don't go huge it'll cause more problems than they're worth and this is coming from a woman with 40H I hate them with a passion and I'm in the process of having them reduced I just need funding they don't just play a part in bed it's everyday life too I hope anyone reading this thinking I want huge knockers say maybe not for me after. I struggle with alot I can't even run around with my 2 year old as much as I'd like to without literally having black eyes not to mention the expense of a bra at this size just be happy with what u have don't go over the top for ur own sake x

over a year ago

I much prefer boobs like yours. They're beautiful and perfect in my view.

over a year ago

Much prefer natural breasts, whatever the size and find augmented breasts something of a turn off. You have a fantastic figure.. And there is something wonderfully attractive about someone who is comfortable in their own skin..

By *heshsteve1972Man
over a year ago

Prestbury

[Removed by poster at 24/05/16 12:17:46]

over a year ago

I've got my consultation next week. I'm wanting to go to and E x

By *heshsteve1972Man
over a year ago

Prestbury

You have a fabulous body and great beautiful boobs. you don't need any enhancement xxxx

By *heshsteve1972Man
over a year ago

Prestbury

[Removed by poster at 24/05/16 12:19:46]

over a year ago

southampton

"I think you look great OP, I love small boobs

Obviously you are the only one who knows if its worth it or not, but its a lot of money, its certainly going to be painful, at least for a little bit, and why mess with perfection? "

Thank you, I guess different people have different ideas of what perfection is. You're very kind x

over a year ago

southampton

Obviously you are the only one who knows if its worth it or not, but its a lot of money, its certainly going to be painful, at least for a little bit, and why mess with perfection? "

Thank you, I guess different people have different ideas of what perfection is. You're very kind x

over a year ago

southampton

"I've got my consultation next week. I'm wanting to go to and E x"

How exciting! Keep me posted x

over a year ago

I love all boobs but alway prefer natural over implants. There are many men (me included) and women that prefer a smaller perky chest.

You have an amazing figure and should really consider if you will truly be happier. As an earlier post said, think what you could with the money, you could buy plenty of sexy outfits to show off your fantastic body.

over a year ago

southampton

"Mrs Peri here, I'm looking to get my boobs enlarged and am looking for advice from you kind folk with experience! I would be going from 32c to around a dd cup. Is it all worth it? Are there any ladies who have had the procedure and can offer up any pearls of wisdom?

Thanks for reading

Mrs P xx

Hi, i had a top up after having kids and losing tissue, its not necessarily about being fake or going bigger its what makes you happy and feel confident in yourself, ignore the haters, i had mine by DR singh of MYA clinic who is renowned and does all the big names, im so happy with mine and they look v naturaul and not bolted on as such, if i can offer one suggestion i would say go one size biggef than planned, you wont regret it.. i can send youba PM if you want of my boobies x "

Thank you. I do worry about them looking really unnatural and the scarring worries me too. Would love to see some pics and will look into MYA x

over a year ago

Obviously you are the only one who knows if its worth it or not, but its a lot of money, its certainly going to be painful, at least for a little bit, and why mess with perfection?

Thank you, I guess different people have different ideas of what perfection is. You're very kind x"

Just saying it as I see it.

If you really want this our opinions are irrelevant.

Like I said though; I think you're perfect as you are xx

over a year ago

Thanks for reading

Mrs P xx

Hi, i had a top up after having kids and losing tissue, its not necessarily about being fake or going bigger its what makes you happy and feel confident in yourself, ignore the haters, i had mine by DR singh of MYA clinic who is renowned and does all the big names, im so happy with mine and they look v naturaul and not bolted on as such, if i can offer one suggestion i would say go one size biggef than planned, you wont regret it.. i can send youba PM if you want of my boobies x

Thank you. I do worry about them looking really unnatural and the scarring worries me too. Would love to see some pics and will look into MYA x"

Ive sent a message with a pic attached x

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

My ex had hers done, lots of medical issues in the 2 weeks after they were done, looked amazing when swelling etc went down , she was able to orgasm before the operation just by having her nipples played with, after the operation they were 100% dead, no feelings whatsoever but still looked great. Then she found that she liked the extra attention they brought and before I knew what was happening people were kind enough to tell me she had strayed several times, we split and the last I heard she was on her 3rd set as the other 2 operations ended with the implants leaking and her being quite ill as a result. Looked great but I think you would have to ask her if the pain and illnesses and 3 operations were worth the result and the 12k over the 3 ops it has cost her

over a year ago

"Thank you. I agree that bigger isn't always better but it would be lovely to be fuller x"

If it makes YOU happy. Go for it x

over a year ago

"I'm glad to hear that some people do actually prefer smaller boobs, you so often hear about people banging on about big ones! X

You have a beautiful figure and your boobs complimebt it. You are perfect! please think hard on your decision. I have big boobs and i hate them. I don't meet other ladies wirh fake boobs as you can feel and see that they are just that. For some, they love fake boobs. The choice comes down to you. What ever you decide good luck and take care of yourself x

Thank you for your lovely message, I will think long and hard before putting myself through surgery and the long recovery period. It seems those with big boobs would like less and us with little ones often want more! X"

You are very welcome x just think of the pro and cons. Then if you go threw with it i hope it is successful. I'd love a tummy tuck but i just think its too expensive! X x x

over a year ago

Well I've wanted to get them for years but there has always been something else to spend money on! Being 5'9" and broad of shoulder with a b cup kinda sucks (for me anyway)

over a year ago

I'm in the process of looking for clinics myself,possibly out of the UK but still in EU.

I agree at the end of the day it's about your own self esteem /confidence /beliefs... I'm currently 34b and after 2 children and weight loss I feel I want them back to how nature intended haha

over a year ago

"My ex had hers done, lots of medical issues in the 2 weeks after they were done, looked amazing when swelling etc went down , she was able to orgasm before the operation just by having her nipples played with, after the operation they were 100% dead, no feelings whatsoever but still looked great. Then she found that she liked the extra attention they brought and before I knew what was happening people were kind enough to tell me she had strayed several times, we split and the last I heard she was on her 3rd set as the other 2 operations ended with the implants leaking and her being quite ill as a result. Looked great but I think you would have to ask her if the pain and illnesses and 3 operations were worth the result and the 12k over the 3 ops it has cost her"

Well thats just tragic and rare, i has full sensitivity, was still able to breastfeed, and i had a full lift, my nipples re-aligned and an implant, as for a cheating partner, well im not sure thats a side effect of a medical procedure!! Was the discomfort worth it; yes.. was it worth the money, confidence over value anyday.

over a year ago

southampton

I much prefer boobs like yours. They're beautiful and perfect in my view. "

Aw thank you! X

over a year ago

southampton

"I'm in the process of looking for clinics myself,possibly out of the UK but still in EU.

I agree at the end of the day it's about your own self esteem /confidence /beliefs... I'm currently 34b and after 2 children and weight loss I feel I want them back to how nature intended haha "

I've also thought of going outside the UK, have you found any potential places yet? X

over a year ago

I'd stick with what you have. Unless it's really getting you down, to the point it's affected your long term confidence. Do whatever you want, but misunderstand a lack of body confidence as a lack of beauty.

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"I'm a dd naturally harder to find clothes that look nice .

You have perfect boobs I would love to have boobs like uours ! I don't think you should ruin them "

over a year ago

I have 3 friends that went out of UK, in process of getting the info to do some research

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles is a 32a and would love it, sadly doubt it will ever happen

over a year ago

"Thank you. I agree that bigger isn't always better but it would be lovely to be fuller x"

Personally I think you have a cracking figure and your boobs suit your body size, sometimes big boobs don't look right on a small frame, only my opinion of course, but as they say if it's not broken don't fix it

over a year ago

southampton

"I'm hoping to get mine done in the next few years, ideally I'd like the fat transfer rather than implants but there aren't many places that do it "

I'd love to get a fat transfer but it's rare to find a clinic that does it x

over a year ago

southampton

"Thank you. I agree that bigger isn't always better but it would be lovely to be fuller x

Personally I think you have a cracking figure and your boobs suit your body size, sometimes big boobs don't look right on a small frame, only my opinion of course, but as they say if it's not broken don't fix it "

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say x

over a year ago

southampton

"Wiggles is a 32a and would love it, sadly doubt it will ever happen "

Why not?

over a year ago

southampton

"I have 3 friends that went out of UK, in process of getting the info to do some research "

Did they all go well? I just worry about aftercare

over a year ago

southampton

"I'd stick with what you have. Unless it's really getting you down, to the point it's affected your long term confidence. Do whatever you want, but misunderstand a lack of body confidence as a lack of beauty. "

Thanks, it doesn't get me down and I'm comfortable with being naked in public, I just feel it would improve me

over a year ago

southampton

"Well I've wanted to get them for years but there has always been something else to spend money on! Being 5'9" and broad of shoulder with a b cup kinda sucks (for me anyway)"

Do you think you will ever get it done?

over a year ago

southampton

"I love all boobs but alway prefer natural over implants. There are many men (me included) and women that prefer a smaller perky chest.

You have an amazing figure and should really consider if you will truly be happier. As an earlier post said, think what you could with the money, you could buy plenty of sexy outfits to show off your fantastic body. "

Thank you

over a year ago

"Well I've wanted to get them for years but there has always been something else to spend money on! Being 5'9" and broad of shoulder with a b cup kinda sucks (for me anyway)

Do you think you will ever get it done?"

I certainly hope so! I had a c section with my twins and healed up super fast with only paracetamol for pain so reckon I'd sail through breast augmentation!

over a year ago

southampton

"Well I've wanted to get them for years but there has always been something else to spend money on! Being 5'9" and broad of shoulder with a b cup kinda sucks (for me anyway)

Do you think you will ever get it done?.

I certainly hope so! I had a c section with my twins and healed up super fast with only paracetamol for pain so reckon I'd sail through breast augmentation! "

That's impressive! I wish I could guarantee I'd heal quickly, 6 weeks off work would be so difficult given that it's my choice to undergo surgery!

over a year ago

I certainly hope so! I had a c section with my twins and healed up super fast with only paracetamol for pain so reckon I'd sail through breast augmentation!

That's impressive! I wish I could guarantee I'd heal quickly, 6 weeks off work would be so difficult given that it's my choice to undergo surgery!"

yeah I actually have to really look to find the scar now. Though given I have so little breast tissue I'd have to get them under the muscle...

By *cobMan
over a year ago

here

My ex wife really wanted to have a boob job, and i saved tirelessly to pay for it as we both thought it would make her happy, but even though the surgeon did a really good job she still wanted them bigger after a few years

over a year ago

southampton

That's impressive! I wish I could guarantee I'd heal quickly, 6 weeks off work would be so difficult given that it's my choice to undergo surgery! yeah I actually have to really look to find the scar now. Though given I have so little breast tissue I'd have to get them under the muscle..."

You shouldn't scar much from getting your boobs done then! Yeah I'd go for under the muscle too

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'd stick with what you have. Unless it's really getting you down, to the point it's affected your long term confidence. Do whatever you want, but misunderstand a lack of body confidence as a lack of beauty.

Thanks, it doesn't get me down and I'm comfortable with being naked in public, I just feel it would improve me"

OP there is absolutely nothing about you that needs "improving"

over a year ago

I agree with everyone else. You have a great figure.

I am so flat chested that from a side on angle it looks really wrong/odd. And I'm still only debating it. You look in perfect proportion for your size and figure.

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

Interested in this post as I'm considering it too X

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I knew someone who did it and went a bit bigger for the bf and ended up with large but droopy boobs because they were too big for her frame.

By *anther and gothic angelCouple
over a year ago

fairy land

I have 36HH boobs and want to have a reduction, as having big boobs is a right pain.Also want abdominoplasty, liposuction, brazilian butt lift and a face lift but that's all another story lol

over a year ago

OP if you do decide to go through with it can I at least have a feel of the natural ones first while they're still perfect?

over a year ago

southampton

"I agree with everyone else. You have a great figure.

I am so flat chested that from a side on angle it looks really wrong/odd. And I'm still only debating it. You look in perfect proportion for your size and figure.

I think we have quite similar figures! I have to say I'm a little more confused about it now. Some implants look amazing and some look awful, it's a gamble. I think I need to make sure I find a good consistent surgeon! X

"

By *cobMan
over a year ago

here

"I agree with everyone else. You have a great figure.

"

yours look great x

By *lllllMan
over a year ago

MILTON KEYNES

"Don't do it...There's nothing wrong with small, perfectly formed breasts. Lots of people (us included) much prefer smaller boobs and yours are superb "

over a year ago

Don't do it, your boobs look amazing and are in proportion to your beautiful body

over a year ago

If you want to do it, don't let anyone stop you but you need to think long and hard whether it is the right choice for you. Depending on the technique, the implant and your anatomy it will look more or less fake. It is worth going to more than one surgeon and have their input and seeing what would fit and look good.

Where on the scale of fake to natural do you want it? Your boobs look great as they are though

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Thanks for reading

Mrs P xx"

I was in a relationship with someone who had hers done a number of years ago. It wasnt just about looks for her, she felt more confident after having them done and more comfortable within herself.

The key to getting it done is the surgeon, not the company. Most surgeons work freelance for a few companies, so check which surgeons are used then research them. Cgecks tge BAAPS website for the names of surgeons.

You also need to research the different brands and shapes of the implants so you know what looks best for what you want

Also make sure there is adequate aftercare if things dont work out as you expected.

Dont make your decision based on cost alone.

In short.... Research, Research and Research .

I am sure you will look great when they are done

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I just wasn't blessed with quite what I would hope for!"

Unfortunately you were only given pert, well formed bombs with sukable dark lovely nipples.

If only you had bigger, non gravity defying ones eh ?

Seriously, if you do decide...and some are not for turning on this...then only go up slightly and make sure you don't lose that lovely shape.

It would be a shame to lose nipple sensitivity to look like you have 2 grapefruits jammed under your too tight chest skin.

Aesthetics are all about balance and symmetry and you are more than symmetrical enough

over a year ago

Oh, another thing. I would never let anyone who doesn't work for the nhs as well operate on me privately regardless of what it is. If they work for the nhs you know that they have regular appraisals and reviews whereas if only working privately they don't have to keep up to date

over a year ago

southampton

"If you want to do it, don't let anyone stop you but you need to think long and hard whether it is the right choice for you. Depending on the technique, the implant and your anatomy it will look more or less fake. It is worth going to more than one surgeon and have their input and seeing what would fit and look good.

Where on the scale of fake to natural do you want it? Your boobs look great as they are though "

Thank you. I'm definitely going to do lots more research and compare surgeons before committing.

I want them as natural as possible, I used to want hugely inflated round fake looking ones but as I've matured I've got used to my own and just would like a fuller version! X

over a year ago

Your boobs match your body which is perfect. Big boobs can be a pain! If I could drop a couple of sizes I would.

over a year ago

There is no subsTITute for real boobs. I want to make move to a woman not a piece of silicone. Guys are more excited by shape and personality that how big yer mammaries are. For flips sake what wont fit in your hand/mouth is wasted anyway. Give me natural anytime, small ones especially!!!!

Post new Message to Thread