Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding it hard to get meets

Jump to newest

By *exypair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Medway

We have been on fab a while now and have had a few meets but like everyone we would like more.

We're going through a dry spell and no one likes that!! Lol

Our problem is we can only meet in the week during the day so miss out on the fun at the weekends.

Please can you have a look at our profile and see if there would be anything that would put you off meeting us???

Please any advice would be aprecoated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, your first sentence.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"Yes, your first sentence. "

This....Seems pretty straightforward;

And as far as meeting couples; most couples here appear to strongly disapprove of so- called " cheats"; which you say you both are; so there won't be many couples interested, either,

And day times/ early evenings only is a bit restricting....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suspect that some couples would be put off by the fact that you clearly primarily want a single female.

You are looking for someone that can accommodate during the day.

You are looking for someone that will turn a blind eye to the fact that you are both cheating on your partners (I assumed that is what you mean about both having families).

Each of those will put people off. Factor in all 3 and a lot of people won;t be interested

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's going to be difficult to get people in the age range you're looking for who can meet during the day in the week, they'll all be at work.

We all have to accept the limitations of our personal circumstances.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

In the text it says you are looking for MF couples, but it doesn't say that in the "looking for section" this will mean that you wont show up on when searched for by people looking for people looking for couples (does that make sense?). I think you change this in your account settings.

over a year ago

You have a very strict profile, from what it seems.

There are a lot of we don't want and not so many we're happy with. If you know what I mean, but then again I'm not your target audience and neither you're mine so my advice may not be useful.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Where in their profile does it say they are cheating on other partners??

Or because they aren't married to each other does that automatically make them cheats?

over a year ago

Also looking for day time meets, with no luck

over a year ago

"I suspect that some couples would be put off by the fact that you clearly primarily want a single female.

You are looking for someone that can accommodate during the day.

You are looking for someone that will turn a blind eye to the fact that you are both cheating on your partners (I assumed that is what you mean about both having families).

Each of those will put people off. Factor in all 3 and a lot of people won;t be interested"

Exactly this as above.

You both look great with what I see in the public photos and we would be interested in meeting you IF you were a real couple.

over a year ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your profile as far as we can see, you have been very honest and to the point.

Your business is your business and no one else's!

We too can mainly only do week day meets so we know how that does limit things but we're not alone, there are others in the same boat, you just have to find them xx

over a year ago

"Where in their profile does it say they are cheating on other partners??

Or because they aren't married to each other does that automatically make them cheats?"

It doesn't say that but it does say they are friends with benefits and both have their own families. To me that shouts out they're both married to other partners.

over a year ago

Or because they aren't married to each other does that automatically make them cheats?"

Well i think the line 'We both have our own families so please if you want to judge don't contact us.' seems to make that fairly obvious if you ask me

over a year ago

single fems are not generally keen on being the subject of your fantasy - makes them feel used so reword that part of your profile maybe - make it more about the fun and less about yourselves

over a year ago

I think it's the fact that you can only do daytime meets that's the problem.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Or because they aren't married to each other does that automatically make them cheats?

It doesn't say that but it does say they are friends with benefits and both have their own families. To me that shouts out they're both married to other partners. "

Now to us that could read as both married before with families but after all that they like their own space so don't want to get too heavy or move in together.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

It doesn't say that but it does say they are friends with benefits and both have their own families. To me that shouts out they're both married to other partners.

Now to us that could read as both married before with families but after all that they like their own space so don't want to get too heavy or move in together.

"

Whichever it is; many will read it that way,

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

So am I, as work is getting in the way.

over a year ago

We're the same, fortunately Cupids has a fantastic couples and single girls night every Wednesday...lots of hot Bi ladies

over a year ago

We find it hard cos we can only meet sat nights and can't accom and nor does a lot of ppl.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I initially fit all your asking, can meet daytimes and accomadate but not in your age range

over a year ago

"We find it hard cos we can only meet sat nights and can't accom and nor does a lot of ppl."

You guys should attend a party with us x

over a year ago

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with your profile as far as we can see, you have been very honest and to the point.

Your business is your business and no one else's!

We too can mainly only do week day meets so we know how that does limit things but we're not alone, there are others in the same boat, you just have to find them xx "

I agree! I also have lots of wants..best to get them out there! Great profile, but i did interpret that youbwere both attached and that would put me off..not all!

Post new Message to Thread