Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Getting Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gone are the days where I take getting blocked really personally and try and work out why.... I'm now actually really glad when someone blocks me - saves time and effort for both parties and obviously increases chances of meets with people who are mutually interested. So..... block away No offence taken

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Gone are the days where I take getting blocked really personally and try and work out why.... I'm now actually really glad when someone blocks me - saves time and effort for both parties and obviously increases chances of meets with people who are mutually interested. So..... block away No offence taken "
it def a blessing in disguise

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Gone are the days where I take getting blocked really personally and try and work out why.... I'm now actually really glad when someone blocks me - saves time and effort for both parties and obviously increases chances of meets with people who are mutually interested. So..... block away No offence taken "

People block for all kinds of reasons, quite often not for personal reasons. So you're right, let the blockers block

over a year ago

if they block you you don't know they exist anyway.

over a year ago

I've never been blocked for a random reason, I told a couple to go f themselves when they were being pushy about wanting L's Nudes and they blocked me, so as long as you aren't a dick yourself, blocking does help us all out aha

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"I've never been blocked for a random reason, I told a couple to go f themselves when they were being pushy about wanting L's Nudes and they blocked me, so as long as you aren't a dick yourself, blocking does help us all out aha"

That you know off

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Had it in my profile for a long time

"Happy to be blocked if I'm not your type, I look at it as a time saver not an insult. Never sure why people get so upset about being blocked, boggles my ditzy blonde brain."

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

Love to name and shame her for being a time waster but she blocked me so won't see it lol

over a year ago

"Love to name and shame her for being a time waster but she blocked me so won't see it lol "

Be careful. you can't use the forums to get around a block !

By *anaduABCMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It depends on the reason, i was chatting to someone last week. Just two or three messages over and back...quite innocent. Then she just stopped and blocked me. Thats just rude...I dont care if the numbers mean you can do that...no excuse for bad manners..

over a year ago

Arrangements made to meet at hotel.

Phone call to me from the couple 'Sorry we're running late. Be there soon'

Okay I say, no worries,goes to bar and gets drink. Smile from couple sat at bar.

Phone call from prospective meet 'Sorry caught in traffic, will be there in 10 minutes'

Okay I say, no worries - finishes drink.

20 minutes later no phone call from them. Checked fab via phone.

BLOCKED!!!

Oh well, return to bar for another drink and gets over it.

Chatted up the couple in the bar. Meet later that night.

RESULT!!

So being blocked can sometimes have it's rewards Not often though.

By *teve197_ukMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

It's funny how the people who block me on here are people who have been on for months with no feedback?.

Oh and I have plenty of feedback on fabguys btw.

over a year ago

"It's funny how the people who block me on here are people who have been on for months with no feedback?.

Oh and I have plenty of feedback on fabguys btw."

Can people with no veris not block then?

over a year ago

I got blocked after I wouldn't dump my bloke ....only met the guy 2times and he wanted me to chuck my bloke I'm with for him .....talk about fucked up

over a year ago

my experience on swingers as a tgirl and getting blocked maybe 20 times a day fills me with enormous pleasure that the C***s are ing themselves out and can only be good news for me tee hee x

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"It depends on the reason, i was chatting to someone last week. Just two or three messages over and back...quite innocent. Then she just stopped and blocked me. Thats just rude...I dont care if the numbers mean you can do that...no excuse for bad manners.."

What might have seemed innocent to you, may have just been politeness by them Then to save you wasting more time blocked you rather than please go away.

Just a thought

over a year ago

Who gives a flying fuck that a complete stranger you're never going to meet blocks you? How the hell do you give a flying fuck anyway??!

over a year ago

I block for all number of reasons , sometimes I may have acted in haste , sometimes pmt may just kick in .. but hey ho .. I don't see point of communication with anyone and everyone just for sake of it ..

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Quite why anyone would block a fit-looking bloke like you is beyond me...

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

I've been blocked by a couple who I haven't even contacted all I've done is fabbed their pictures now I can't see the profile only when they post new pictures. I don't get it.

over a year ago

"I've been blocked by a couple who I haven't even contacted all I've done is fabbed their pictures now I can't see the profile only when they post new pictures. I don't get it."

Maybe they don't want you to contact them following a fab of their pics.

over a year ago

I've blocked women who I think are hot, but something said on the forums maybe shows we're incompatible, maybe they said they don't meet married men but it doesn't say on their profile...something along those lines, so I might block.

So, being blocked can be a compliment as well as being a case of not wanting to know you.

over a year ago

".saves time and effort for both parties and obviously increases chances of meets with people who are mutually interested. So..... block away No offence taken "

Which is exactly the way we feel. A block is the same as looking away when somebody "Eyes you up" that you don't particularly fancy.

Definitely no offence intended to anyone.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Gone are the days where I take getting blocked really personally and try and work out why.... I'm now actually really glad when someone blocks me - saves time and effort for both parties and obviously increases chances of meets with people who are mutually interested. So..... block away No offence taken

Quite why anyone would block a fit-looking bloke like you is beyond me... "

Oh why thank you *blushing now*. I think the same thing myself!! Lol. No, but seriously, as people always say on this site - it's all about personal preference and as hard as it may be to swallow (pun intended ) we have to accept we may not always be someone's cup of tea.

I appreciate your compliment though - made me smile

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Gone are the days where I take getting blocked really personally and try and work out why.... I'm now actually really glad when someone blocks me - saves time and effort for both parties and obviously increases chances of meets with people who are mutually interested. So..... block away No offence taken

Quite why anyone would block a fit-looking bloke like you is beyond me...

Oh why thank you *blushing now*. I think the same thing myself!! Lol. No, but seriously, as people always say on this site - it's all about personal preference and as hard as it may be to swallow (pun intended ) we have to accept we may not always be someone's cup of tea.

I appreciate your compliment though - made me smile "

...glad to oblige

Post new Message to Thread