Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cannot Accomodate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A lot of people i have spoken to on here think i'm cheating, based solely on me not being able to accomodate.. That,s their opinion and welcome to it, is this common for others to be accused on this or other profile information?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Come on.... You've been here king enough now to know how the fab trampoline works!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Long enough

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"A lot of people i have spoken to on here think i'm cheating, based solely on me not being able to accomodate.. That,s their opinion and welcome to it, is this common for others to be accused on this or other profile information? "

I don't accuse however I do enquire.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A lot of people i have spoken to on here think i'm cheating, based solely on me not being able to accomodate.. That,s their opinion and welcome to it, is this common for others to be accused on this or other profile information?

I don't accuse however I do enquire."

Me too

By *lueman1966Man
over a year ago

SLOUGH

Non accomadation is more out of respect for others that live near you. You don't want to be shouting from the roof tops I meet lots of people for sex.

Your not cheating just a degree of seperation ??

over a year ago

No this is Fab. People don't jump to wild and judgemental conclusions about others based on little or no evidence here. You big silly

over a year ago

I have had the same problem.

I have a very small studio flat/sofa bed.

Not all of us live in 1/2/3/4/5... bedroom flats/houses!

over a year ago

I have had a lot of men ask if I don't accommodate because I'm married. Some have asked to be snuck in where I explain that I live with my son.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't accommodate...

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"We don't accommodate..."

You must be married!!!!!

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Its just a filtering mechanism people can use... reasons being their own.

Doesnt make it right or wrong.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We don't accommodate...

You must be married!!!!!"

Darn it! Is it that obvious?

over a year ago

Cannot accommodate canean a number of things-

Some folk wish their own space and don't want a relative stranger in their private abode

They may have kids or disabled parents like a do

They may have had a bad experience in the past

And yes they are not necessarily even married!

I would never accommodate. Fab life has to remain totally separate from my other 'life'. I also would not go to anyone's home either unless I had known them for a long time and built up trust

over a year ago

"Some folk wish their own space and don't want a relative stranger in their private abode... I would never accommodate."
Similar here. I have ticked that I can accommodate, and that is because I'm lucky enough to live alone, so techinaccly I could.

But I certainly wouldn't accommodate, this is my private relax space, I am happy just meeting in clubs.

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Sexist.

Nobody asks the same question of the women!

over a year ago

"Some folk wish their own space and don't want a relative stranger in their private abode... I would never accommodate.Similar here. I have ticked that I can accommodate, and that is because I'm lucky enough to live alone, so techinaccly I could.

But I certainly wouldn't accommodate, this is my private relax space, I am happy just meeting in clubs."

This.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

On its own not accomodating doesn't mean someone is cheating ,there are generally other clues if thats the case.The best thing is to ask the person why they don't.Miss.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I do but only when I don't have kids, people.assume it's OK.to sneak over when they're in bed. I think that's totally disrespectful for their safety And people.who ask that will get blocked. I explain I cant meet at the drop.of a hat because I have small.people.and they then assume they can sneak over.

My pet hate big time......sorry rant over!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

It would never cross my mind to ask someone why they don't accommodate, I simply use it as a filter as I don't invite anyone into my home who doesn't invite me to theirs.

over a year ago

I can't accommodate for personal family reasons, if my situation was different then I would be able to.

Not that it matters as I'm not getting any meets at the moment anyway.

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

Why would anyone invite a complete stranger into their home

At least meet socially First

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I have had the same problem.

I have a very small studio flat/sofa bed.

Not all of us live in 1/2/3/4/5... bedroom flats/houses! "

If its big enough to sleep on, its big enough to fuck on!

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

i can accommodate but i put i cant, i dont like a stranger coming to my house.

i do have on profile i can accom on evenings, but normally when they ask i say no.

especially if they were to retaliate in some way as they know your address

over a year ago

"It would never cross my mind to ask someone why they don't accommodate, I simply use it as a filter as I don't invite anyone into my home who doesn't invite me to theirs. "

Exactly this. I am looking for more than a one off. That means sometimes we meet at mine, sometimes we me at theirs. If we can only meet at mine, I'm not really interested.

over a year ago

"A lot of people i have spoken to on here think i'm cheating, based solely on me not being able to accomodate.. That,s their opinion and welcome to it, is this common for others to be accused on this or other profile information? "

I always ask why they cant accommodate.. but its usually on the profile anyway which tends to stop all the assumptions

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I say on my profile that I have kids. Doesn't stop people asking if they can come over or sneak in.

I say can't accommodate but on the rare occasion that I have the place to myself then I can. I've also got my ex sister in law in the same street.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't ask for reasons. I just move on to the next profile

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"I do but only when I don't have kids, people.assume it's OK.to sneak over when they're in bed. I think that's totally disrespectful for their safety And people.who ask that will get blocked. I explain I cant meet at the drop.of a hat because I have small.people.and they then assume they can sneak over.

My pet hate big time......sorry rant over!"

Can I sneak over when there are no kids?

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

But at least you state it on your profile not like many others who say they can but can't

over a year ago

Earn my trust then maybe just maybe you can come round

over a year ago

Fab rules:

Woman who can't accommodate.

Smart and careful person.

Men who can't accommodate.

DIRTY MARRIED CHEATER

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I do but only when I don't have kids, people.assume it's OK.to sneak over when they're in bed. I think that's totally disrespectful for their safety And people.who ask that will get blocked. I explain I cant meet at the drop.of a hat because I have small.people.and they then assume they can sneak over.

My pet hate big time......sorry rant over!

Can I sneak over when there are no kids? "

lol

over a year ago

"Fab rules:

DIRTY MARRIED CHEATER

"

Yep, that's about the sum of it!

over a year ago

We are a couple (verified genuine too!) But we cannot accommodate... well that is unless you like to have your bollocks chewed off by our dog.

She barely lets us in, can you imagine what she would be like with a stranger in the house?

over a year ago

"We are a couple (verified genuine too!) But we cannot accommodate... well that is unless you like to have your bollocks chewed off by our dog.

She barely lets us in, can you imagine what she would be like with a stranger in the house? "

By *heBakeOLiteGirlWoman
over a year ago

62 West Wallaby Street (not real address)

I don't accommodate as I had to move back in with my parents when my relationship broke down. I doubt they would like random men turning up at all hours so I would rather go out and meet people

over a year ago

It's says on my profile why, my kids will always come first. Also I'm really funny about my space and who I have in it, but above everything else I don't accommodate because my house is such a mess and if I invited someone round that would mean having to tidy it

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"We are a couple (verified genuine too!) But we cannot accommodate... well that is unless you like to have your bollocks chewed off by our dog.

She barely lets us in, can you imagine what she would be like with a stranger in the house? "

Some people have meets with people like that - nevermind dogs!

over a year ago

"It's says on my profile why, my kids will always come first. Also I'm really funny about my space and who I have in it, but above everything else I don't accommodate because my house is such a mess and if I invited someone round that would mean having to tidy it"

I feel like I have dejavu here....are you going to ask to share my cleaner next?

over a year ago

"It's says on my profile why, my kids will always come first. Also I'm really funny about my space and who I have in it, but above everything else I don't accommodate because my house is such a mess and if I invited someone round that would mean having to tidy it

I feel like I have dejavu here....are you going to ask to share my cleaner next? "

Shhhh it's like a totally different thread and everything!

over a year ago

"It's says on my profile why, my kids will always come first. Also I'm really funny about my space and who I have in it, but above everything else I don't accommodate because my house is such a mess and if I invited someone round that would mean having to tidy it

I feel like I have dejavu here....are you going to ask to share my cleaner next?

Shhhh it's like a totally different thread and everything!"

And are you offering?!

over a year ago

And are you offering?!"

Err...what do I get out of this situation?

over a year ago

And are you offering?!

Err...what do I get out of this situation? "

The satisfaction that comes from helping a fellow human in need, failing that the knowledge that I won't tread on anything icky on my way to the bathroom

over a year ago

And are you offering?!

The satisfaction that comes from helping a fellow human in need, failing that the knowledge that I won't tread on anything icky on my way to the bathroom"

Gross! You could have offered me something nice then and that's the best I get??

over a year ago

And are you offering?!

The satisfaction that comes from helping a fellow human in need, failing that the knowledge that I won't tread on anything icky on my way to the bathroom

Gross! You could have offered me something nice then and that's the best I get?? "

I can offer you to not step in something icky, that comes with its own reward if you think of the alternative

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Fab rules:

DIRTY MARRIED CHEATER

"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

You only have to read the forums to know that's what a few fair people assume.

over a year ago

"A lot of people i have spoken to on here think i'm cheating, based solely on me not being able to accomodate.. That,s their opinion and welcome to it, is this common for others to be accused on this or other profile information?

I don't accuse however I do enquire.

Me too "

Me three

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I live with parents end of easy reason

over a year ago

If your sincere stick at it kidda.

As an ex single my reason was being widowed and still having my kids (being young) obviously still at home. I got questioned a lot but did eventually get some real sexy meets. Said kids are still at home so still can't accom ( those pesky kids ) but do appreciate some single guys can't.

over a year ago

I live with my parents so I have an excuse :')

over a year ago

I just don't want guys off here at my house

I don't need an excuse

over a year ago

I prefer a degree of separation in my normal life to my Fab life. Also, I have a rabbit at home that doesn't want to be boiled!

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

I have a youngster at home - I'm a single parent. I tend not to want to explain this as it's quite personal - but people no doubt assume I'm married. When i have a surprising number want to 'come round anyway' - It's SO annoying.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

"Fab rules:

DIRTY MARRIED CHEATER

"

whatever makes u think woman aren't dirty married cheats too is beyond me. Ooops I suppose they just shag the men who are married instead.

over a year ago

"Fab rules:

DIRTY MARRIED CHEATER

whatever makes u think woman aren't dirty married cheats too is beyond me. Ooops I suppose they just shag the men who are married instead."

Rules of the forum my friend... Stick around you will become jaded

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I have a youngster at home - I'm a single parent. I tend not to want to explain this as it's quite personal - but people no doubt assume I'm married. When i have a surprising number want to 'come round anyway' - It's SO annoying."

I hear you...kids first X

over a year ago

Shared house here.

It's four floors and private enough to live comfortably, but not really private enough for shagging strangers all night. I would prefer my housemates not know what a depraved horny sod I am.

That said they are often away for days at a time and I have happily accommodated in the past.

Not wanting someone over can be any number of reasons.

over a year ago

I've also been asked why with great suspicion. To the extent I now explain it on my profile.

Post new Message to Thread