Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strap on and other kinky play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have been here a while now and I have always fantasised over a woman using a strap on, on me and have very dirty kinky sexy. However, on this site and many other is find that it is rather difficult to find a woman or even a couple that are up for this. Does anyone have any ideas why? Also do you ladies find that the idea of strap on play and other kinky play turn you on? And could anyone possibly point me in the right direction for the elusive female with a strap on. Thanks for reading.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

There are quite a lot of guys and a fair few girls on here into it. But I think that its something which involves a lot of trust and intimacy which is why you are struggling to find someone to do it with right away. Maybe try getting to know a lady first then bringing the subject up later.

over a year ago

That is a very fair point.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my ex loves fucking guys with a strap on

over a year ago

Fancy sending her in my direction... Lol

over a year ago

Apparently I must look like that kinda girl cause guys ask me all the time if I would want to do that...luckily I own 2 strap ons and only ever used them on guys...but as with any kink, I like to have some kind of connection with whoever I am with, so would definitely recommend getting to know someone just a little at least before suggesting it

over a year ago

"Apparently I must look like that kinda girl cause guys ask me all the time if I would want to do that...luckily I own 2 strap ons and only ever used them on guys...but as with any kink, I like to have some kind of connection with whoever I am with, so would definitely recommend getting to know someone just a little at least before suggesting it "

Haha I think you just give of the kinky vibe Ariel. Thanks I get what you mean especially with the kink as there is essentially a level of trust that has to be created between the two. I have to say that you definitely are the kind of girl I would like to get to know better

over a year ago

lol i would if she was still about but only after shee had fucked me

Post new Message to Thread