FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why don't guys understand the word No???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really getting annoyed. Two weeks ago we were getting pestered at Chameleons by a black guy... We politely said no thanks. He became a nuisance. We tolerated it.

This Friday the same thing. He approached Me again on several occasions. I said no. Later we where having fun in the round room. Hubby spoke to him 3 times. Guy started a heated conversation with hubby. Ok manager did throw him out. Totally ruined the night. Simply because he wouldn't except No!! Seems to becoming the norm at chameleons of late. Shouldn't...No ! Mean No,??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is what puts me off the thought of going to clubs

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Is it important that he was black? I don't see the relevance of this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

An unpleasant mix of ego and denial...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shouldnt this be called...Why didnt this guy and not guys

Reply privately

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Pleased the club dealt with it OP, but this guy sounds like a jerk and the vast majority of guys in clubs are lovely so fingers crossed this is an isolated blip.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guy, guys, girls or couples, happens sometimes, some people can take the rejection.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

.....some can't xx

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

I go to chams with my fb and now only go saturdays as we got fed up with some men (not all) just following, staring, wanking and trying their luck.

A no should be a no.

Also, not sure the importance of saying a black man.. why not just say a single male. In my experience some black white asian men can be club stalkers

Reply privately

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Shouldnt this be called...Why didnt this guy and not guys "

Shouldn't it be Accept. And not Except?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I understand it ..... I hear it enough ....

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

It's not just clubs it's on here too..

I've had that I'm not meeting on my profile for almost 3 weeks yet I'm still getting a large amount of mail. When I ask have they read what it says they state words to the effect of... well if you don't ask you don't get.

It's still a no

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I go to chams with my fb and now only go saturdays as we got fed up with some men (not all) just following, staring, wanking and trying their luck.

A no should be a no.

Also, not sure the importance of saying a black man.. why not just say a single male. In my experience some black white asian men can be club stalkers"

Just because he was a black guy simple as.. And a few not all white guys,behave the same. Witnessed another black guy being asked to leave last month to. Before you hound me...read our profile and verfications. Not racist in anyway shape or form..love black men. So read before you preach

Reply privately

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"It's not just clubs it's on here too..

I've had that I'm not meeting on my profile for almost 3 weeks yet I'm still getting a large amount of mail. When I ask have they read what it says they state words to the effect of... well if you don't ask you don't get.

It's still a no "

No point asking if you fancy a meet on the off-chance then.... I'll get me coat

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

It's still a no No point asking if you fancy a meet on the off-chance then.... I'll get me coat "

I'd love one...but due to recent surgery, I'm not allowed

Reply privately

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

It's still a no No point asking if you fancy a meet on the off-chance then.... I'll get me coat

I'd love one...but due to recent surgery, I'm not allowed "

Fingers crossed and best wishes for a very speedy recovery for you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe would be better if ratio,s in clubs,where more controlled.

Have to say though. Have never in 16 yrs of swinging ever had anyone start a row..because we said no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is the sort of thing that drives me mad. A complete lack of respect and gives guys a bad name across FAB

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"I go to chams with my fb and now only go saturdays as we got fed up with some men (not all) just following, staring, wanking and trying their luck.

A no should be a no.

Also, not sure the importance of saying a black man.. why not just say a single male. In my experience some black white asian men can be club stalkers

Just because he was a black guy simple as.. And a few not all white guys,behave the same. Witnessed another black guy being asked to leave last month to. Before you hound me...read our profile and verfications. Not racist in anyway shape or form..love black men. So read before you preach"

Touchy touchy arent we. Am not preaching nor implying you are racist so read before you comment.

As mentioned in ealier post..just curious why mentioning the race was important in your forum

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

Just because he was a black guy simple as.. And a few not all white guys,behave the same. Witnessed another black guy being asked to leave last month to. Before you hound me...read our profile and verfications. Not racist in anyway shape or form..love black men. So read before you preach"

I am not preaching and I have read your profile, so don't assume I haven't. It tells me a lot about how you see 'black guys'. He may have read it too .... still, does it make it a different story because he was black? Why not include his height and weight too? That sort of detail may be important to people

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

Just because he was a black guy simple as.. And a few not all white guys,behave the same. Witnessed another black guy being asked to leave last month to. Before you hound me...read our profile and verfications. Not racist in anyway shape or form..love black men. So read before you preach

Touchy touchy arent we. Am not preaching nor implying you are racist so read before you comment.

As mentioned in ealier post..just curious why mentioning the race was important in your forum"

I queried it too, Mr Indian summer, as I wondered what it added to the story .... obvious to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It should but some men are that sure of them selves they don't think you mean it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shouldnt this be called...Why didnt this guy and not guys

Shouldn't it be Accept. And not Except? "

Apologies for that one. Stand corrected.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

As mentioned in ealier post..just curious why mentioning the race was important in your forum

I queried it too, Mr Indian summer, as I wondered what it added to the story .... obvious to me."

Oh ffs she just happened to mention he was black why are you trying to imply she is racist

Or aren't people allowed to describe people

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This is the sort of thing that drives me mad. A complete lack of respect and gives guys a bad name across FAB "

no no no no no no no.................

"being a tit" is not black guy exclusive, or single guy exclusive.....

I have seen single ladies being "rize tits" in clubs.... i have seen couples being "a pair of tits"

"some" people just don't take the word no and rejection well.....thats not exclusive to any one group!

Reply privately

over a year ago

its not just guys who can't take no the amount of couples who get pissy when we say no is up there too

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

I queried it too, Mr Indian summer, as I wondered what it added to the story .... obvious to me.

Oh ffs she just happened to mention he was black why are you trying to imply she is racist

Or aren't people allowed to describe people "

Why would something like that matter though?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is the sort of thing that drives me mad. A complete lack of respect and gives guys a bad name across FAB

I have seen single ladies being "rize tits" in clubs.... i have seen couples being "a pair of tits"

"some" people just don't take the word no and rejection well.....thats not exclusive to any one group!"

Ok I'll shall add that single guys are the "majority" that cannot understand NO

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Why would something like that matter though?"

She was describing the person and you jumped on it like a tramp on chips. Forgetting the point she was making about some men who don't take no for an answer!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Why would something like that matter though?"

Because he was a black guy

If a black guy beat you in the street would you say to the police a guy beat me? No

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

She was describing the person and you jumped on it like a tramp on chips. Forgetting the point she was making about some men who don't take no for an answer!"

Seems like some do have a chip on there shoulder

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

She was describing the person and you jumped on it like a tramp on chips. Forgetting the point she was making about some men who don't take no for an answer!"

Just thought it was strange .... but okay, sorry I have a different opinion here. what's wrong with chips anyway? Meow

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

She was describing the person and you jumped on it like a tramp on chips. Forgetting the point she was making about some men who don't take no for an answer!

Seems like some do have a chip on there shoulder "

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 15:29:45]

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

I queried it too, Mr Indian summer, as I wondered what it added to the story .... obvious to me."

If is was a white single guy. I would of stated white guy.

Touchy!!! Dam right hate being treated like a piece of meat. Just because he's paid ,to come through the door doesn't mean he can do what he likes. From the way you're speaking. Looks like you slip into the same category.

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

If a black guy beat you in the street would you say to the police a guy beat me? No "

We aren't the police though, are we? My point is, if I was telling the police, I would describe him in more detail because, contrary to popular opinion, not all black men are or look the same, so they would ask for other details about the man, not just that he is black. They stopped this racial profiling a while ago. If I was telling my friends I was attacked, or some random strangers on an online forum, I would say a man attacked me, I wouldn't need to make a point that he was black, no. I am genuinely interested in why people say certain things .... and why others, certain others, jump in with so much venom, to their defence ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Touchy!!! Dam right hate being treated like a piece of meat. Just because he's paid ,to come through the door doesn't mean he can do what he likes. From the way you're speaking. Looks like you slip into the same category."

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Ok I'll shall add that single guys are the "majority" that cannot understand NO"

but you don't know that is true either.... that just makes you look good with the people you are trying to get with....

you should see some of the mail i get from couples and ladies if i say no thank you....but i don't label people because the actions of a few....

look... a tit is a tit.... and if someone is being a tit in a club, they are not helping their chances.... and they are helping mine, because i act differently to the person/people being tits!!!

i am the only one who affects what i do.... no one else....

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

Touchy!!! Dam right hate being treated like a piece of meat. Just because he's paid ,to come through the door doesn't mean he can do what he likes. From the way you're speaking. Looks like you slip into the same category."

I am a white female, five foot one, who isn't meeting at the moment due to overload at work. when I go to clubs, with or without my partner, I don't play ... exactly how does that make me the same? Or are you, after reading our profile, assuming I am the male half of the couple getting upset about you calling out black men? Btw, he wasn't there ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shouldnt this be called...Why didnt this guy and not guys "

No because all men in the history of swinging act like this guy.

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We didn't like so many single guys in chams. We also saw a serious sexual assault in there by one these single guys, so I doubt we will be returning there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 15:33:34]

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"We didn't like so many single guys in chams. We also saw a serious sexual assault in there by one these single guys, so I doubt we will be returning there. "

Oh my goodness guys, you forgot to say if he was black ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Seems like some do have a chip on there shoulder

"

Thankyou...it was merely a description... Not a racist rant!!! I've said no to load's of guys black and white. Never had a guy.. Take on hubby over it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

But the guy's ethnicity has no relevance whatsoever

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

But the guy's ethnicity has no relevance whatsoever"

Thank you .... now, I am still waiting for the response as to why I am exactly the same as he is .... because that is a personal insult ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

If a black guy beat you in the street would you say to the police a guy beat me? No

We aren't the police though, are we? My point is, if I was telling the police, I would describe him in more detail because, contrary to popular opinion, not all black men are or look the same, so they would ask for other details about the man, not just that he is black. They stopped this racial profiling a while ago. If I was telling my friends I was attacked, or some random strangers on an online forum, I would say a man attacked me, I wouldn't need to make a point that he was black, no. I am genuinely interested in why people say certain things .... and why others, certain others, jump in with so much venom, to their defence .... "

Perhaps you attract venom with your attitude on here and other threads.

The most important thing is she felt uncomfortable but let's not let that get in the way of you making a pathetic attempt of accusing people of racism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a real shame that this happens .

Guys feel a sense of entitlement at times , and Friday nights are very popular with single guys .

There is no excuse for it , and it's good they threw him out , but it's a bit like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted .

Perhaps they could have more a proactive presence in showing guys the etiquette ?

Oh and the colour of the skin makes no difference at all , from our experience there are equally as many twats in every race . By the same token , equally as many wonderful guys in every race .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We didn't like so many single guys in chams. We also saw a serious sexual assault in there by one these single guys, so I doubt we will be returning there. "

OMG sexual assualt...really!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

A tramp on chips hahaha that made me giggle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a real shame that this happens .

Guys feel a sense of entitlement at times , and Friday nights are very popular with single guys .

There is no excuse for it , and it's good they threw him out , but it's a bit like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted .

Perhaps they could have more a proactive presence in showing guys the etiquette ?

Oh and the colour of the skin makes no difference at all , from our experience there are equally as many twats in every race . By the same token , equally as many wonderful guys in every race .

"

Agree there are many wonderful guys of all races

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is the sort of thing that drives me mad. A complete lack of respect and gives guys a bad name across FAB

"some" people just don't take the word no and rejection well.....thats not exclusive to any one group!"

Totally agree with this...

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

A tramp on chips hahaha that made me giggle"

Glad to see that, as it didn't make me giggle. I have been compared to someone who was thrown out of a club .... here on a public forum, and there is no recourse, no explanation .... well done OP, you are centre stage, just as you wanted. Anyone who queries you shall be laughed at and undermined in good old British fashion

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

A no should be a no.

We aren't the police though, are we? My point is, if I was telling the police, I would describe him in more detail because, contrary to popular opinion, not all black men are or look the same, so they would ask for other details about the man, not just that he is black. They stopped this racial profiling a while ago. If I was telling my friends I was attacked, or some random strangers on an online forum, I would say a man attacked me, I wouldn't need to make a point that he was black, no. I am genuinely interested in why people say certain things .... and why others, certain others, jump in with so much venom, to their defence ....

The most important thing is she felt uncomfortable but let's not let that get in the way of you making a pathetic attempt of accusing people of racism. "

God, do people really follow everything I say, should I be flattered ... are you sure its me who is like the tramp and chips?

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

The most important thing is she felt uncomfortable but let's not let that get in the way of you making a pathetic attempt of accusing people of racism.

God, do people really follow everything I say, should I be flattered ... are you sure its me who is like the tramp and chips?"

It's not just me who noticed. Oh yes it's definitely you.

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Anyway, off to get some chips. And wait for the explanation of why I am like the man in the club ..... wont hold my breath though

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

The most important thing is she felt uncomfortable but let's not let that get in the way of you making a pathetic attempt of accusing people of racism. "

Maybe instead of attacking people you disagree with you could explain what significance the word black has in the contect of this thread?

Particulary considering the OP is attempting to sterotype all men and not just some as being unable to take no as an answer

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"Anyway, off to get some chips. And wait for the explanation of why I am like the man in the club ..... wont hold my breath though"

Enjoy your chips.. much more tastier than this. Save me one

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's getting almost impossible to post anything on these pages without the forum police jumping all over it, waiting to pounce on anybody that doesn't adhere to their own politically correct rules or dares to use incorrect grammar, or God forbid, misspell a word!......

Nothing positive to add to a post?....then jog on and leave the op alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

But the guy's ethnicity has no relevance whatsoever

Thank you .... now, I am still waiting for the response as to why I am exactly the same as he is .... because that is a personal insult .... "

Because from how I see it.. You're insulting me. By Implying I'm a racist! When I'm far from it. From what I read in your threads. You seem to agree with this type of behaviour. Your words speak volumes'!!!!!

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

First of all no means no

If you ask and a couple or fem say no say ok and move on end of

Reply privately

over a year ago

I read this whole thread and still trying to work out how if went from "guys not taking no for an answer" to "your a racist"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's getting almost impossible to post anything on these pages without the forum police jumping all over it, waiting to pounce on anybody that doesn't adhere to their own politically correct rules or dares to use incorrect grammar, or God forbid, misspell a word!......

Nothing positive to add to a post?....then jog on and leave the op alone."

Well said

I think some people like to create an issue. Must lead such interesting lives

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Maybe instead of attacking people you disagree with you could explain what significance the word black has in the contect of this thread?

Particulary considering the OP is attempting to sterotype all men and not just some as being unable to take no as an answer"

It was relevant to the OP not sure why the forum police are so interested in villifying the OP for describing someone but you carry on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really getting annoyed. Two weeks ago we were getting pestered at Chameleons by a black guy... We politely said no thanks. He became a nuisance. We tolerated it.

This Friday the same thing. He approached Me again on several occasions. I said no. Later we where having fun in the round room. Hubby spoke to him 3 times. Guy started a heated conversation with hubby. Ok manager did throw him out. Totally ruined the night. Simply because he wouldn't except No!! Seems to becoming the norm at chameleons of late. Shouldn't...No ! Mean No,??

"

Not other been to a club yet.. so out of interest. What is the etiquette when attending a club as both a single guy and a couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Particulary considering the OP is attempting to sterotype all men and not just some as being unable to take no as an answer

It was relevant to the OP not sure why the forum police are so interested in villifying the OP for describing someone but you carry on. "

Dolce...not listening to him anymore. Obviously he likes to have a god row. And doesn't appreciate anyone's opinion other than his own.,x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We were at a club a few weeks ago and we had to say to a guy about 5 or 6 times not to touch. Thankfully that's the only time that has happened and we have only ever had to say to guys once. Most are respectful but you always get the odd one to spoil it. Thankfully they are few and far between x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Glad to see that, as it didn't make me giggle. I have been compared to someone who was thrown out of a club .... here on a public forum, and there is no recourse, no explanation .... well done OP, you are centre stage, just as you wanted. Anyone who queries you shall be laughed at and undermined in good old British fashion "

I was giggling at the turn of phrase, not at you. Too much drama

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really getting annoyed. Two weeks ago we were getting pestered at Chameleons by a black guy... We politely said no thanks. He became a nuisance. We tolerated it.

"

has he had his membership revoked? Should do. !

Reply privately

over a year ago

think club think benny hill think benny hill think club you move they follow you move faster they follow faster lol that's why we don't do clubs often and don't get started on the clicky its our club lot lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not other been to a club yet.. so out of interest. What is the etiquette when attending a club as both a single guy and a couple "

You ask before making any move , and accept no means no .

Same for everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

It was relevant to the OP not sure why the forum police are so interested in villifying the OP for describing someone but you carry on.

Dolce...not listening to him anymore. Obviously he likes to have a god row. And doesn't appreciate anyone's opinion other than his own.,x"

I noticed that too . Especially like the bit where I get accused of "attacking" people then he does exactly the same . Nothing relevant to say so tries to cause an issue. As pathetic as the other one . More to the point sorry to hear about your bad experience. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Glad to see that, as it didn't make me giggle. I have been compared to someone who was thrown out of a club .... here on a public forum, and there is no recourse, no explanation .... well done OP, you are centre stage, just as you wanted. Anyone who queries you shall be laughed at and undermined in good old British fashion

I was giggling at the turn of phrase, not at you. Too much drama "

Ignore them Jen she's determined to get a rise

Reply privately

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

No is a No!

In a club or out of it, makes no difference at all!

There is always people who will and will not understand the true meaning of the word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

May I add.The minority of single guys in the swing scene. Ruin it for the majority. Women who frequent swing clubs. Are not prostitutes. Just because you pay on the door,does not entitle you to sex!

We have noticed a increase ,into this pushy behaviour ,of late from certain single guys . Of all races.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

Dolce...not listening to him anymore. Obviously he likes to have a god row. And doesn't appreciate anyone's opinion other than his own.,x

I noticed that too . Especially like the bit where I get accused of "attacking" people then he does exactly the same . Nothing relevant to say so tries to cause an issue. As pathetic as the other one . More to the point sorry to hear about your bad experience. Xx"

I;ve asked a question about the post, where have I attacked you or anyone else on this thread?

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

I noticed that too . Especially like the bit where I get accused of "attacking" people then he does exactly the same . Nothing relevant to say so tries to cause an issue. As pathetic as the other one . More to the point sorry to hear about your bad experience. Xx"

Dolce obviously he was removed from a club at some stage. Truth always hurts. . Nothing useful to say ,

So why did he even bother . Yes felt very uncomfortable

. 2 other well behaved single guys came to intervene . They made sure,I was ok. Whilst hubby went to find the manager x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

I noticed that too . Especially like the bit where I get accused of "attacking" people then he does exactly the same . Nothing relevant to say so tries to cause an issue. As pathetic as the other one . More to the point sorry to hear about your bad experience. Xx

Dolce obviously he was removed from a club at some stage. Truth always hurts. . Nothing useful to say ,

. 2 other well behaved single guys came to intervene . They made sure,I was ok. Whilst hubby went to find the manager x"

I'd agree . Only interested in perceived racism not about your horrible experience. Fucking unbelievable and pathetic.

Hopefully your next time at a club will be more enjoyable. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I read this whole thread and still trying to work out how if went from "guys not taking no for an answer" to "your a racist" "

Simply because I said I was approached by a black guy. Simple as that. How that makes me racist.God alone knows... But if you read our profile. His Comments are laughable x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Internet forums in a nutshell in one thread.

Oh dear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The first thing to say is that it is bad news that OP had a bad experience and we all sympathise with her for her that.

The problem is that the initial post led with a major generalisation which has now been corrected.

What is being points out is if the main issue was her bad experience the colour of the person was irrelevant. In regard to the police report analogy it does not work because colour would only be one issue, height would be included and what the person was wearing. Would it be relevant to say she was abused by a short/tall/fat person because these were not mentioned and would be in a police report.

I am not saying OP is racist, but racists when complaining about a situation emphasise colour above anything else. Therefore OPs comment could be in my view be interpreted as being racist even if she is not racist.

Although this is opening another can of worms some black people find the acronym BBC stereo typing and used by people who stereotype black people. I know people will jump in and say "but black men use BBC on their profiles"

I have two responses but the short one is this .Some black people use the N word (normally gangstsa rappers that high point of black culture!) but right thinking black people would not use it.

But hey we all know racism and sexism is a fraud and used by people who are forum police and a front for people with chips on their shoulders! Yes l am being ironic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A no should be a no.

. 2 other well behaved single guys came to intervene . They made sure,I was ok. Whilst hubby went to find the manager x

I'd agree . Only interested in perceived racism not about your horrible experience. Fucking unbelievable and pathetic.

Hopefully your next time at a club will be more enjoyable. Xx "

Thankyou I hope so xxx

Reply privately

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"The first thing to say is that it is bad news that OP had a bad experience and we all sympathise with her for her that.

The problem is that the initial post led with a major generalisation which has now been corrected.

What is being points out is if the main issue was her bad experience the colour of the person was irrelevant. In regard to the police report analogy it does not work because colour would only be one issue, height would be included and what the person was wearing. Would it be relevant to say she was abused by a short/tall/fat person because these were not mentioned and would be in a police report.

I am not saying OP is racist, but racists when complaining about a situation emphasise colour above anything else. Therefore OPs comment could be in my view be interpreted as being racist even if she is not racist.

Although this is opening another can of worms some black people find the acronym BBC stereo typing and used by people who stereotype black people. I know people will jump in and say "but black men use BBC on their profiles"

I have two responses but the short one is this .Some black people use the N word (normally gangstsa rappers that high point of black culture!) but right thinking black people would not use it.

But hey we all know racism and sexism is a fraud and used by people who are forum police and a front for people with chips on their shoulders! Yes l am being ironic."

Reply privately

By *ubbykittenWoman
over a year ago

Kent

A no should be a no.

If a black guy beat you in the street would you say to the police a guy beat me? No "

If he was a white guy, I would state that! If he was a black guy...same thing. I would describe the man...white guy, black guy, Asian etc. ... colour of hair, height, build and what he is wearing etc..and I have done!!! Simply a description of the man so he might be recognised again. Simple!

Reply privately

over a year ago

the 'default setting' of men is white, so thanks to the default settings of patriarchy and oligarchy if you're talking about anything but white men then you have to mention their colour.

god is a man by default too. women aren't to be discussed unless it's for their looks, cum dump worthiness and child rearing skills.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not other been to a club yet.. so out of interest. What is the etiquette when attending a club as both a single guy and a couple

You ask before making any move , and accept no means no .

Same for everyone "

Thanks... and nice and simple lol

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I read this whole thread and still trying to work out how if went from "guys not taking no for an answer" to "your a racist"

Simply because I said I was approached by a black guy. Simple as that. How that makes me racist.God alone knows... But if you read our profile. His Comments are laughable x"

You obviously haven't read her comments, as she states clearly she is the f of the couple, not the m.

Reply privately