Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys that Brag

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only one that hates a bragger?

Read a post about someone who has too many meets and wants us to feel sorry for him because it's taking over his life.

How about "Fuck Off" you twat... Show off bastard.

Rant Over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Am I the only one that hates a bragger?

Read a post about someone who has too many meets and wants us to feel sorry for him because it's taking over his life.

Rant Over

"

Is there a green-eyed monster emoji?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you sound like a bitter twisted man (but i hate that cunt with the hundreds of meets too) pmsl

over a year ago

Id say fair play to the guy. And if your not getting any maybe ask him for some advice

over a year ago

Rant Over

Is there a green-eyed monster emoji?"

Unfortunately not

over a year ago

"you sound like a bitter twisted man (but i hate that cunt with the hundreds of meets too) pmsl "

over a year ago

Rant Over

"

I hate bragger / flash behaviour, keep it classy I say...

But this post isn't really doing much positive either

over a year ago

In my experience:

BRAGGER = BULLSHITTER

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Lol

over a year ago

Rant Over

I hate bragger / flash behaviour, keep it classy I say...

But this post isn't really doing much positive either "

I'm venting after a long hard 78 hour week in 5.5 days.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 13:35:34]

over a year ago

Rant Over

"

I'd suggest he was lying and just looking for attention

Nobody has too many meets, you choose who you meet and how many, if you didn't want several meets a week you wouldn't arrange them

Why would you arrange meets and then moan about them

Smells like bull crap to me

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

not just him, lots of people brag about things on here, about how good they are.

I don't feel the need to, don't care if im good or not. there isn't a prize to win.

over a year ago

Rant Over

Nobody has too many meets, you choose who you meet and how many, if you didn't want several meets a week you wouldn't arrange them

Smells like bull crap to me "

Well said, join the non-gullible club, we are few and far between

over a year ago

Bragging about meets or number of veris someone has I find really off putting and distasteful. I like discreet people who are humble and don't feel the need to big themselves up but it takes all sorts I guess.

over a year ago

I guess it's human nature to gloat now and again .

His post was harmless enough , but I can see how single guys who can't get a meet would be pissed off after reading it .

I rather like and admire those who succeed in anything they try , so good luck to him .

over a year ago

to be fair you have to take status's like that with a huge pinch of salt...

if you don't think he is taking the piss, that actually says more about you than him

over a year ago

I wish I had enough time to brag, but I am too busy eating all this pussy.

Even writing this takes time out of my busy pussy eating schedule.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I guess it's human nature to gloat now and again .

His post was harmless enough , but I can see how single guys who can't get a meet would be pissed off after reading it .

I rather like and admire those who succeed in anything they try , so good luck to him ."

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Don't take life so serious guys, if he is meeting lots of ladies good luck to him but if he is not his post may be a cry of help.

Like the lady above says take it with a pinch of salt.

over a year ago

The temper in your post OP may be an indication why you are not getting so many meets...

Relax, there is no need to resort to name calling and angry words about another site member just because they are more successful than you.....

I concede your post may be "tongue in cheek" but its very aggressive; I'm not sure so many people want to meet "aggressive" types.....

Fab is a part of your life because you have chosen it to be, don't make it all of your life and dictate your mood...

Happy Swinging

over a year ago

Is someone bragging about meets as bad as calling someone a bastard and a twat then telling them to fuck off in a public forum?

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Well as a huge fan of humility in a person, bragging and big-headedness is something I personally find a complete turn-off. But then this is a free country and a free website so you're going to get those kinds of things. To some extent it is human nature to gloat a little but it's also a bit of a modern phenomenon to show off online.

You see that sort of behaviour every day on here. How often do you see a woman's status update about how she's just had sex four seconds earlier, waxing lyrical as if she's just discovered a cure for cancer or a couple bragging in a post about how much sex they've had this week like it's some sort of competition. Or you get the guys bragging about their big dicks, their wonderous squirt inducing fingers and their hypnotising six packs. I can't say I understand it. In fact I don't understand it at all. But then I don't understand a lot about what goes on around here. When it comes to anything intimate, I'm one of those strange folk who's quite content in just partaking in the act and get nothing out of telling the world about it afterwards. In fact I draw a strength from keeping things like that to myself and not sharing it.

But if people want to do that then so be it. It's just not something I would ever dream of doing myself. I see things every day that I may not understand or agree with but I tend to just shrug or roll my eyes and move on, thus is life. I never will understand humans.

over a year ago

"The temper in your post OP may be an indication why you are not getting so many meets...

Relax, there is no need to resort to name calling and angry words about another site member just because they are more successful than you.....

I concede your post may be "tongue in cheek" but its very aggressive; I'm not sure so many people want to meet "aggressive" types.....

Fab is a part of your life because you have chosen it to be, don't make it all of your life and dictate your mood...

Happy Swinging"

Just Venting..... its good to vent every so often and it's even better when you have something to release that frustration against. I don't do political correctness, I say it as I see it. Might be old fashioned but I'm being honest. I'm being me.

over a year ago

"The temper in your post OP may be an indication why you are not getting so many meets...

Happy Swinging

Just Venting..... its good to vent every so often and it's even better when you have something to release that frustration against. I don't do political correctness, I say it as I see it. Might be old fashioned but I'm being honest. I'm being me.

"

Please note the forum rules before posting:

Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame":

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you

Don't promote commercial services or websites:

over a year ago

Rant Over

"

not seen the topic so don't know if he's bragging or not but sex addiction is a real thing.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 14:50:08]

over a year ago

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Don't promote commercial services or websites:"

Fucking hell someone must be bored

Blue light on your head perchance?

over a year ago

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Blue light on your head perchance? "

No; I just don't think it's very polite to call someone names in the forum, or badmouth them, maybe you do, that is of course your prerogative...

over a year ago

Rant Over

not seen the topic so don't know if he's bragging or not but sex addiction is a real thing."

The topic is:

"When is too much too much ?? "

over a year ago

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Don't promote commercial services or websites:"

Nobody has been named...no rules broken...

Bit ranty but no harm done!

over a year ago

Rant Over

not seen the topic so don't know if he's bragging or not but sex addiction is a real thing.

The topic is:

"When is too much too much ?? ""

So now you point people in the direction of said members thread, after calling them a twat and a bastard and telling them to fuck off.... so I guess we don't have to "guess" anymore

..brilliant, envy is a hideous trait in any person

Wow, just wow..... I might think the guy isn't doing himself any favours but launching into a personal tirade against him, because he posted something you didn't like?

over a year ago

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Bit ranty but no harm done!"

Well seems as the OP has now just pointed everyone to where the thread is, as if it wasn't obvious, I guess that makes your point moot, doesn't it?

But hey its fine, its just a single guy posting about his experiences, lets all have a go?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

Bit ranty but no harm done!"

Its obvious because they op, refers to another forum post instead of just asking about random draggers. I find sleeping helps when I am tired, op, not ranting ...

over a year ago

Rant Over

The topic is:

"When is too much too much ?? "

So now you point people in the direction of said members thread, after calling them a twat and a bastard and telling them to fuck off.... so I guess we don't have to "guess" anymore

..brilliant, envy is a hideous trait in any person

Wow, just wow..... I might think the guy isn't doing himself any favours but launching into a personal tirade against him, because he posted something you didn't like?

"

To be fair it didn't take too much detective work to find out which thread he was talking about before this was posted. As I said in an earlier thread, I find bragging off putting and crass but find personal abuse and name calling worse.

over a year ago

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

No; I just don't think it's very polite to call someone names in the forum, or badmouth them, maybe you do, that is of course your prerogative..."

Indeed it is but I didn't see any names mentioned.

Methinks some people like to think they're superior

over a year ago

Happy Swinging

Details

Don't post phone numbers

No; I just don't think it's very polite to call someone names in the forum, or badmouth them, maybe you do, that is of course your prerogative...

Indeed it is but I didn't see any names mentioned.

Methinks some people like to think they're superior "

so the fact it was quite obvious and secondly he has now named the post means nothing...

...if not liking "bullying" "name calling" and outright "abuse" makes me "superior" then sobeit

over a year ago

Hmmmm this is all a bit negative OP. Live and let live I say.

A good piece of advice is; sometimes your ahead, sometimes you're not, the race is long and ultimately it's only with yourself.

You don't know the circumstances surrounding this guy so just chill, clearly you have your own stuff going on with work

over a year ago

The person who named the original thread was me, not the OP. Who's getting their knickers in a twist now!

over a year ago

"The person who named the original thread was me, not the OP. Who's getting their knickers in a twist now!"

thats okay then

please forget I spoke; it's absolutely okay to call people all the names under the sun on here... it was pretty obvious which post the OP referred too, you assisted... great...

..having been called a racist on here and been savaged by a group, I happened to feel strongly about people getting attacked..... The guy had a post up, if you thought what he was saying was "showing off" they tell him in there....

...don't start another thread calling him a twat and a bastard, and telling him to fuck off....

or is that okay?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"The person who named the original thread was me, not the OP. Who's getting their knickers in a twist now!

thats okay then

please forget I spoke; it's absolutely okay to call people all the names under the sun on here... it was pretty obvious which post the OP referred too, you assisted... great...

..having been called a racist on here and been savaged by a group, I happened to feel strongly about people getting attacked..... The guy had a post up, if you thought what he was saying was "showing off" they tell him in there....

...don't start another thread calling him a twat and a bastard, and telling him to fuck off....

or is that okay?"

I agree. Just start a general thread if you are that bothered. Maybe something like, don't you get annoyed with people (or men) who brag? Why link it to the other thread?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Ooh little agressive

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Rant Over

Well said, join the non-gullible club, we are few and far between "

You see I'm not convinced he was lying to be honest

over a year ago

Rant Over

You see I'm not convinced he was lying to be honest"

I don't see if he was or wasn't if it makes any difference! people are always meeting or going to clubs, if you can go then go, if not then don't. Look to yourself and what you're doing, if someone chooses to brag then that's up to them, I will respond with a hearty shrug and get on with my day

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Rant Over

You see I'm not convinced he was lying to be honest

I don't see if he was or wasn't if it makes any difference! people are always meeting or going to clubs, if you can go then go, if not then don't. Look to yourself and what you're doing, if someone chooses to brag then that's up to them, I will respond with a hearty shrug and get on with my day"

Yep,it's got naff all to do with anyone else what someone does

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Eh, if the guy is getting his end away and is happy about it, more power to him. Makes a change from the innumerable posts from guys who can't get meets.

over a year ago

Rant Over

The topic is:

"When is too much too much ?? ""

thanks. i had a read.

he doesn't seem to be bragging and has genuine concerns about being addicted to fab and sex off here.

Post new Message to Thread