Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"Won't Meet Smokers"

Jump to newest

By *roticGoddessXX OP   Woman
over a year ago

Richmond

OK, so I completely appreciate that not everyone wants to meet a smoker. But I am completely up front about the fact that I DO. SO---WHY agree to meet if you're totally against it?

I chatted for a while with one who won't meet smokers. I told him I smoke, as his profile says won't meet smokers, and he said he's OK with it. We met for a drink, sat in a beer garden, and yes, I'm a smoker so I pulled out my pack and lit up.

We continued chatting while he very disdainfully waved away stray strands of smoke that came his way (I did move to sit downwind so most didn't go near him) and he reiterated how much he despises smmoking.

As we went our separate ways a while later, he suggested we meet again more privately.

Um. If we did, do you think lighting up after woud be a bit inapproriate? lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *negentMan
over a year ago

kirkby

I love women that smoke whike i take em up the old dirt road

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yes, lots of people either say that or don;t read profiles

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I personally think men are more likely to meet outside their preferences, and he probably thought it was worth a try. However his behaviour at the date was a bit off.

I think it might be an idea for you to filter out the people who state they won't meet smokers, however much they U-turn on that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol there certainly is a lot of people on here who'd meet single females that smoke but they complain about the habit.

I've had plenty of winks and friend invites that I check out before responding and their profiles say "won't meet smokers" so I won't even reply

I'm a considerate smoker and won't smoke around others but I do at clubs due to nerves

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"OK, so I completely appreciate that not everyone wants to meet a smoker. But I am completely up front about the fact that I DO. SO---WHY agree to meet if you're totally against it?

I chatted for a while with one who won't meet smokers. I told him I smoke, as his profile says won't meet smokers, and he said he's OK with it. We met for a drink, sat in a beer garden, and yes, I'm a smoker so I pulled out my pack and lit up.

We continued chatting while he very disdainfully waved away stray strands of smoke that came his way (I did move to sit downwind so most didn't go near him) and he reiterated how much he despises smmoking.

As we went our separate ways a while later, he suggested we meet again more privately.

Um. If we did, do you think lighting up after woud be a bit inapproriate? lol."

no not at all.

over a year ago

Perhaps he is perfectly fine with you smoking but didn't enjoy the smoke in his face as it is pretty gross after all.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I think the most annoying example was a couple I met who went, oh, we didn't realise you were a smoker?

I was like, it's fine, I don;t *have* to smoke. Anyway, a filthy session of fucking them into submission they were like, "Are you gonna cum now?"

And I said, I've not smoked for 5hrs on your account - I'd rather have a cigarette.

And left them to it.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Tbh I used to smoke so meeting ppl you smoke is not an issue.

I would prefer ppl to be honest and up front about which you say you are.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

'who '

over a year ago

I'm a smoker but I don't smoke on meets, socials or other, unless the other person smokes.

I wouldn't want to kiss/play with a smoker if I was a non-smoker!

over a year ago

"OK, so I completely appreciate that not everyone wants to meet a smoker. But I am completely up front about the fact that I DO. SO---WHY agree to meet if you're totally against it?

it's just down to preference the same with everything these days

over a year ago

There should be a box labelled 'occasional smoker or social smoker' - i do have a thing for smoking women however so no problem for me.

over a year ago

"Perhaps he is perfectly fine with you smoking but didn't enjoy the smoke in his face as it is pretty gross after all."

You say it's gross but your profile says you'll meet smokers? You should be able to answer why non smokers who detest the habit are willing to meet smokers then

over a year ago

"I think the most annoying example was a couple I met who went, oh, we didn't realise you were a smoker?

I was like, it's fine, I don;t *have* to smoke. Anyway, a filthy session of fucking them into submission they were like, "Are you gonna cum now?"

And I said, I've not smoked for 5hrs on your account - I'd rather have a cigarette.

And left them to it.

"

Absolutely brilliant !

Diamond you are our hero .....

over a year ago

Glos, i'd love to see you smoke any time

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

each to their own but I'm not a lover of smoking

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I think the most annoying example was a couple I met who went, oh, we didn't realise you were a smoker?

And left them to it.

Absolutely brilliant !

Diamond you are our hero ..... "

Wow. I'm your hero, eh?

over a year ago

I'd prefer non smokers, but would meet smokers, however I would assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet, depending on the situation I suppose.

over a year ago

If he knew he was that way about smoke I can't understand why he said he was ok with you smoking lol. Nowt as queer as folk.

I am really sensitive to smoke and ask any potential play mates to go outside to smoke. I don't mind the smell or anything but smoke makes my eyes stream! Nothing says sexy like bloodshot watery eyes haha.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 10:13:58]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'd prefer non smokers, but would meet smokers, however I would assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet, depending on the situation I suppose."

If you chose to meet a smoker, and knew they wee a smoker, why would you assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet?

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Perhaps he is perfectly fine with you smoking but didn't enjoy the smoke in his face as it is pretty gross after all.

You say it's gross but your profile says you'll meet smokers? You should be able to answer why non smokers who detest the habit are willing to meet smokers then "

He's willing to put up with the grossness if the smoker has a vagina she may let him enter?

over a year ago

"I personally think men are more likely to meet outside their preferences, and he probably thought it was worth a try. However his behaviour at the date was a bit off.

I think it might be an idea for you to filter out the people who state they won't meet smokers, however much they U-turn on that "

Once again it's seems odd that you can preference on filters this.

But can't add, height, size, bust /willy preference.

Afterall it's a swinging /sex site and those are the things we are interested in.

A few extra filters on search and profile preferences would be great.

Sorry back to the thread

Ewwww smoking, nasty.

over a year ago

Lite up while you're doing it lol

over a year ago

"Perhaps he is perfectly fine with you smoking but didn't enjoy the smoke in his face as it is pretty gross after all."
.....so why meet her then?.....we don't meet smokers. ...he said he didn't. ....but he changed his mind....he didn't have to be a prick about it. ..

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

I don't smoke , but would never dream of stopping a grown woman smoke . I mean , I am going to put my throbbing cock in her mouth so I can't really tell her not to put a ciggie between her lips afterwards can I ?

over a year ago

So...you're at a club, in the hot tub, lots of swapping going on, who has ever stopped to check if they're about to kiss a smoker first??!!! We've certainly never been asked!

over a year ago

Who said he was a prick? All was said that he waived away the smoke and that he dislikes smoking.

over a year ago

So why sit in a smoking area??? I don't like Thai food, that's why I dint go to Thai food restaurants

over a year ago

"I'd prefer non smokers, but would meet smokers, however I would assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet, depending on the situation I suppose.

If you chose to meet a smoker, and knew they wee a smoker, why would you assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet?"

I said depending on circumstance. If we were in bed, i think it pretty much the done thing to be considerate around non smokers

over a year ago

"Perhaps he is perfectly fine with you smoking but didn't enjoy the smoke in his face as it is pretty gross after all.

You say it's gross but your profile says you'll meet smokers? You should be able to answer why non smokers who detest the habit are willing to meet smokers then

He's willing to put up with the grossness if the smoker has a vagina she may let him enter?"

Exactly its the balance of good and evil haha

over a year ago

"I'd prefer non smokers, but would meet smokers, however I would assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet, depending on the situation I suppose."

I'm a smoker (its VERY clear on my profile) and I prefer to meet smokers. However if a non smoker does want to meet me - they may safely assume I will smoke.

over a year ago

And left them to it.

Absolutely brilliant !

Wow. I'm your hero, eh?

"

It's the fact it's so believable ....

I can imagine the scenario and it's just as we would be too .

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We are smokers and it clearly says so on our profile but we get quite a lot of messages and meet requests from people whose profile says "wont meet smokers"

So is it that they find us so stunningly attractive that they are willing to change their preferences? (doubtful) Or that they are just too bloody bone idle to read a profile before they send a message? (more likely)

over a year ago

"I'd prefer non smokers, but would meet smokers, however I would assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet, depending on the situation I suppose.

If you chose to meet a smoker, and knew they wee a smoker, why would you assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet?

I said depending on circumstance. If we were in bed, i think it pretty much the done thing to be considerate around non smokers"

Depends who's bed your in

If I'm in my own home I smoke where I please if people don't like that they don't have to come in, I pay the mortgage

I wouldn't dream of going into anybody else's house and even asking if it's ok to smoke

over a year ago

If you chose to meet a smoker, and knew they wee a smoker, why would you assume they wouldn't smoke on a meet?"

I was thinking that

If you don't like something about somebody don't meet them, don't expect them to change for you, its just a shag after all, why would a smoker refrain from smoking when there are loads of smokers they can meet

over a year ago

Naughty - love to have a smoke with you

over a year ago

"Who said he was a prick? All was said that he waived away the smoke and that he dislikes smoking."
.....so don't meet smokers. ...he knew she smoked....his behaviour was awful

over a year ago

"Who said he was a prick? All was said that he waived away the smoke and that he dislikes smoking......so don't meet smokers. ...he knew she smoked....his behaviour was awful"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

A lady off here who has "Won't meet smokers" on her profile traveled 200 miles to come and see me for a day knowing that I smoked. A month later she came back and stopped at mine for 2 nights.

"Won't meet smokers" doesn't necessarily mean that they won't meet smokers

over a year ago

I personally will meet a smoker, however I don't really like the habit. I do prefer it if you asked me if I minded you had a cig, but that's just me

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"A lady off here who has "Won't meet smokers" on her profile traveled 200 miles to come and see me for a day knowing that I smoked. A month later she came back and stopped at mine for 2 nights.

"Won't meet smokers" doesn't necessarily mean that they won't meet smokers "

Yeah, but did she bitch about it the entire time she was there? Because that's what the OP is commenting about.

over a year ago

"A lady off here who has "Won't meet smokers" on her profile traveled 200 miles to come and see me for a day knowing that I smoked. A month later she came back and stopped at mine for 2 nights.

"Won't meet smokers" doesn't necessarily mean that they won't meet smokers "

....ah well there you are then. ....that proves it.....the people who have "won't meet smokers" on their profiles. ....are lying. ....

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Won't meet smokers" doesn't necessarily mean that they won't meet smokers

Yeah, but did she bitch about it the entire time she was there? Because that's what the OP is commenting about."

No she never mentioned it, but yeah I know what the OP meant

over a year ago

"I personally will meet a smoker, however I don't really like the habit. I do prefer it if you asked me if I minded you had a cig, but that's just me"

And if you said yes I do mind would you expect her to not smoke?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

And left them to it.

Absolutely brilliant !

Wow. I'm your hero, eh?

"

I did pull again that night and came like Dambusters.

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

I've seen some profiles that state quite abruptly " won't meet smokers " . Then....as you scroll down and look at their interests ....there it is ...rimming . After all , I suppose it's just a matter of taste ...and tobacco would leave a bitter taste in your mouth .

over a year ago

very sexy a female smoker, that guy sounded like a dick lol

over a year ago

I won't meet smokers and make that also clear on my profile but I have met at least three guys who have non smoker on their profile but quite clearly are smokers when you get up close beside them or in a few cases, kissed them.

People should be more honest

over a year ago

He's willing to put up with the grossness if the smoker has a vagina she may let him enter?

Exactly its the balance of good and evil haha "

Or desperation

over a year ago

And left them to it.

Absolutely brilliant !

Wow. I'm your hero, eh?

I did pull again that night and came like Dambusters.

"

.......After fucking them into submission as well we assume?

over a year ago

"I personally will meet a smoker, however I don't really like the habit. I do prefer it if you asked me if I minded you had a cig, but that's just me"

Same. I've never had anyone smoke on a meet though.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 19:15:53]

over a year ago

"Lol there certainly is a lot of people on here who'd meet single females that smoke but they complain about the habit.

I've had plenty of winks and friend invites that I check out before responding and their profiles say "won't meet smokers" so I won't even reply

I'm a considerate smoker and won't smoke around others but I do at clubs due to nerves "

Post new Message to Thread