Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Here's a tip for some single guys.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When messaging a m/f couple don't assume you are talking to the female, don't try to get a meet with the female alone and don't assume that the male needs 'help' with his partner...any of the above or similar will result in your message being deleted.

We had a brilliant message from a guy a couple of days ago, complimented us on our photos, made us laugh and when requested he sent us the funniest most personalised photo we have ever been sent. We are still in touch, he is assuming nothing and he always addresses us both.

Single guys are everywhere, try not to put people offside from the outset as there is always another single guy typing a message as yours is being deleted xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good points

But don't assume all single Men do this or don't know how to talk to couples

over a year ago

"When messaging a m/f couple don't assume you are talking to the female, don't try to get a meet with the female alone and don't assume that the male needs 'help' with his partner...any of the above or similar will result in your message being deleted.

We had a brilliant message from a guy a couple of days ago, complimented us on our photos, made us laugh and when requested he sent us the funniest most personalised photo we have ever been sent. We are still in touch, he is assuming nothing and he always addresses us both.

Single guys are everywhere, try not to put people offside from the outset as there is always another single guy typing a message as yours is being deleted xx"

Don't assume all couples want what you want.

over a year ago

Don't assume we all need tips

over a year ago

"Good points

But don't assume all single Men do this or don't know how to talk to couples "

We know there are single guys who know how to approach m/f couples but unfortunately the majority of messages we get are inane/rude/ignorant xx

over a year ago

"Don't assume we all need tips "

Not assuming anything...read the post.....

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

"Don't assume we all need tips

Not assuming anything...read the post....."

Thanks. Every suggestion is valid

over a year ago

Not assuming anything...read the post....."

read it and I still don't need tips

over a year ago

"Good points

But don't assume all single Men do this or don't know how to talk to couples "

They didn't.

They said "some"

over a year ago

Not assuming anything...read the post..... read it and I still don't need tips "

The clue is in the word 'Some'......get someone to explain it to you.

over a year ago

Not assuming anything...read the post..... read it and I still don't need tips

The clue is in the word 'Some'......get someone to explain it to you."

OK thank-you

over a year ago

I know what you're saying OP.

I don't like it when people get given 'tips' as then they can change their behaviour and fool us into thinking they are decent when in fact they are not. I prefer being able to spot the disrespectful people. x

over a year ago

"I know what you're saying OP.

I don't like it when people get given 'tips' as then they can change their behaviour and fool us into thinking they are decent when in fact they are not. I prefer being able to spot the disrespectful people. x"

Very good point! xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We met on here as we had single profiles and are now a couple so this is a perspective from us for single guys. Its just our opinion to help.

Include both halves in your message. Maybe have 1 cock at most on your profile. Most women prefer bums, torso's and shoulders. Try to include something they have put in their profile when you message so they know you have read it. Dont ask if they can meet right now or fancy a fuck. Try to stand out from the thousands of others guys looking for a meet.

Like we said that is just our point of view and doesnt apply to all couples or females. Just trying to help.

over a year ago

Don't if to.d sorry we are busy or our house party is full on guys list get abusive and slag folk calling them fake lol ,manners go a long way

over a year ago

"Good points

But don't assume all single Men do this or don't know how to talk to couples

They didn't.

They said "some""

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Taking notes. Rubbish at chat

over a year ago

I can't help but find these kind of threads really condescending.

over a year ago

"I can't help but find these kind of threads really condescending.

How can trying to help people be construed as condescending?

"

over a year ago

"We met on here as we had single profiles and are now a couple so this is a perspective from us for single guys. Its just our opinion to help.

Include both halves in your message. Maybe have 1 cock at most on your profile. Most women prefer bums, torso's and shoulders. Try to include something they have put in their profile when you message so they know you have read it. Dont ask if they can meet right now or fancy a fuck. Try to stand out from the thousands of others guys looking for a meet.

Like we said that is just our point of view and doesnt apply to all couples or females. Just trying to help."

Hear hear

over a year ago

"

Because like Scarlett said. The guys that message you now.

Will not assume they are talking to the female.

Will not ask to meet alone.

Will be respectful.

But will only be doing it to get a meet.

They will still be the same single guys. Who would of assumed they was talking to the lady.

Would of wanted to meet her alone.

Would of been disrespectful.

over a year ago

WTF

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

They will still be the same single guys. Who would of assumed they was talking to the lady.

Yeah I can see that absolutely, but surely nothing wrong with trying to help genuinely nice people that just aren't very good at initial conversation/contact?

"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/16 21:10:54]

over a year ago

If someone messaged us following "the rules" of a perfect message or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I think it comes across as being a bit false, for fuck sake just be yourself!

Say what you want to say rather than what you think people want to hear.

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

Yeah I can see that absolutely, but surely nothing wrong with trying to help genuinely nice people that just aren't very good at initial conversation/contact?

"

I agree but surely it's best to just look after yourself and meet the ones who are respectful and not try to change the others. I can see what you are trying to do. But I hope you see my point as a single guy too

over a year ago

"When messaging a m/f couple don't assume you are talking to the female, don't try to get a meet with the female alone and don't assume that the male needs 'help' with his partner...any of the above or similar will result in your message being deleted.

Single guys are everywhere, try not to put people offside from the outset as there is always another single guy typing a message as yours is being deleted xx

Don't assume all couples want what you want."

Absolutely ....Last thing in the world we want is messaging with anyone no matter how funny / polite they are .

Fancy a fuck with a face pic and a cock pic work just nicely thank you

over a year ago

This single guy dont need your tips or advice

You know what you can do with it

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

I agree but surely it's best to just look after yourself and meet the ones who are respectful and not try to change the others. I can see what you are trying to do. But I hope you see my point as a single guy too "

I do get what you are saying, it's a fine line between trying to help genuine people and giving chancers an opportunity to con couples I suppose

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

I agree but surely it's best to just look after yourself and meet the ones who are respectful and not try to change the others. I can see what you are trying to do. But I hope you see my point as a single guy too

I do get what you are saying, it's a fine line between trying to help genuine people and giving chancers an opportunity to con couples I suppose"

it is mate. We are all adults on here. If a adult guy does not know how to be respectful to couples when he would like to meet them. Then he does not deserve to meet .

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

I do get what you are saying, it's a fine line between trying to help genuine people and giving chancers an opportunity to con couples I suppose"

I agree with you. Sorry I wasn't trying to diss you earlier.

I think it's nice to help people, it is also just a fine line between helping nice people and helping idiots.

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

I do get what you are saying, it's a fine line between trying to help genuine people and giving chancers an opportunity to con couples I suppose it is mate. We are all adults on here. If a adult guy does not know how to be respectful to couples when he would like to meet them. Then he does not deserve to meet . "

He doesn't deserve to meet *those* people. However Gloswingers and people like them meet differently- as they said above, they prefer the 'fancy a fuck' type mail.

Neither types of mail are wrong. It's just a case of finding compatible people that like that same thing. I think...

over a year ago

Will be respectful.

I do get what you are saying, it's a fine line between trying to help genuine people and giving chancers an opportunity to con couples I suppose it is mate. We are all adults on here. If a adult guy does not know how to be respectful to couples when he would like to meet them. Then he does not deserve to meet .

He doesn't deserve to meet *those* people. However Gloswingers and people like them meet differently- as they said above, they prefer the 'fancy a fuck' type mail.

Neither types of mail are wrong. It's just a case of finding compatible people that like that same thing. I think... "

I agree and that's why I don't like these. " Hey single guys. This is what you have to do to meet us couples "

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Will be respectful.

I do get what you are saying, it's a fine line between trying to help genuine people and giving chancers an opportunity to con couples I suppose it is mate. We are all adults on here. If a adult guy does not know how to be respectful to couples when he would like to meet them. Then he does not deserve to meet .

Neither types of mail are wrong. It's just a case of finding compatible people that like that same thing. I think... I agree and that's why I don't like these. " Hey single guys. This is what you have to do to meet us couples " "

Agree that people want different things. Was just trying to put our preference across but of course its not the same as everybody elses.

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Will be respectful.

Neither types of mail are wrong. It's just a case of finding compatible people that like that same thing. I think... I agree and that's why I don't like these. " Hey single guys. This is what you have to do to meet us couples " "

Agree with this - I do find couples profile with these "rules" offputting and condescending. But I understand that they are trying to ensure that the right guys contact them, but what if it drives away the right guys who are mature and well brought up and sends the insincere ones your way..

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Thanks for the advice.. I will file that in the "yehhhh whatever" draw..

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice.. I will file that in the "yehhhh whatever" draw..

I rest my case..........thank you!

"

over a year ago

I usually ask only because I don't want call the man love or the woman dude etc

By *ali 69Man
over a year ago

jersey

On another note , how would couples feel if we single guys started a thread giving you a list of dos and don't if you wanted to meet and fuck us ? Would you take it as advice as you have given , or would you think we were patronising you ? Genuine question , not abuse .

over a year ago

Funny, i always assume i am speaking to the male counterpart.

Op like the above couple suggested you may want to impose filters such as put xx in the title.

over a year ago

"On another note , how would couples feel if we single guys started a thread giving you a list of dos and don't if you wanted to meet and fuck us ? Would you take it as advice as you have given , or would you think we were patronising you ? Genuine question , not abuse . "

Personally we are always very grateful for any advice, I thought that was one of the intentions of forums such as this.....so please feel free, you'll get no sarcastic snidey replies from us but can't guarantee what others will say as you can see in several examples above.

over a year ago

"Funny, i always assume i am speaking to the male counterpart.

Op like the above couple suggested you may want to impose filters such as put xx in the title."

Yeah, good call

over a year ago

On my couples profile you will be speaking to the boss which ain't me lol

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

To assume makes an ASS of U and ME

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Single guys are everywhere, try not to put people offside from the outset as there is always another single guy typing a message as yours is being deleted xx"

We agree with you completely but feel it will fall on deaf ears.the good ones already know this and the bad one won't take any notice. Just ignore and block the bad ones.

over a year ago

Anyone that needs tips isn't someone I'm interested in

over a year ago

This

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

"Anyone that needs tips isn't someone I'm interested in "

Anyone that BELIEVES doesn't need tips, isn't someone I'm interested in

over a year ago

I always message first assuming that the male will read it first. And I know a lot of couples that have the female chat, but the male just looks over and steps in if the male goes too far

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

We have this issue every day, however it's from the minority, I would say that the vast majority of guys who contact us do tend to chat to us as a couple. Perhaps we have been lucky.

The biggest issue we have had is women and couples assuming that Mrs O is bi; but that's a different thread. Have fun out there X

over a year ago

I never understand why couples have so many pics of the woman on their profile and then wonder why messages are mainly aimed at her.

over a year ago

Completely agree with this. I do exactly the same with a couple. Manners cost nothing. X

over a year ago

"Anyone that needs tips isn't someone I'm interested in

Anyone that BELIEVES doesn't need tips, isn't someone I'm interested in "

That's cool

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What's wrong with "if you isn't man enough for ya wife I'll shag her" ?

over a year ago

"I never understand why couples have so many pics of the woman on their profile and then wonder why messages are mainly aimed at her.

"

exactly this.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I never understand why couples have so many pics of the woman on their profile and then wonder why messages are mainly aimed at her.

exactly this."

Can I shag your wife please?

over a year ago

"

Tbh that is a valid point.....

over a year ago

exactly this.

Can I shag your wife please?"

Ah you know she "never went back".

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

exactly this.

Ah you know she "never went back"."

But...but....but I said 'please'! Thems manners that are. *confusezed*

over a year ago

exactly this.

But...but....but I said 'please'! Thems manners that are. *confusezed* "

You might be nice and polite but are you genuine and fun??

over a year ago

I'd thank you to stop giving away the trade secrets of those of us blessed with the valuable gifts of common courtesy and sense.

over a year ago

exactly this.

But...but....but I said 'please'! Thems manners that are. *confusezed* "

How about i suck your dick while we watch her making love to her BF?

over a year ago

"This single guy dont need your tips or advice

You know what you can do with it "

By your response I'd say your probably the exact type that should take note from this post.....

over a year ago

"This single guy dont need your tips or advice

You know what you can do with it

By your response I'd say your probably the exact type that should take note from this post..... "

Exactly this....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

exactly this.

How about i suck your dick while we watch her making love to her BF?"

Yo, dude! You IS da man in da hood *high 5* that's a definate from me.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

exactly this.

You might be nice and polite but are you genuine and fun?? "

You could look at the new verification I got about 5'mins ago

over a year ago

..don't assume all couples are couples. ...

over a year ago

Another tip.. Look both ways when crossing the road

over a year ago

can we have copies so we can copy his messages?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Another tip.. Look both ways when crossing the road"

Another tip: stand closer to the urinal, it's shorter than you think

over a year ago

"Anyone that needs tips isn't someone I'm interested in

Anyone that BELIEVES doesn't need tips, isn't someone I'm interested in "

Some people have a brain and know how to use it. No one ever gave me sex tips or how to approach other people for sex tips.

over a year ago

Maybe,if men got more feedback from their messages,instead of them being deleted and ignored,they might learn something.

over a year ago

"Another tip.. Look both ways when crossing the road"

...or in your case ...don't

over a year ago

"I know what you're saying OP.

I don't like it when people get given 'tips' as then they can change their behaviour and fool us into thinking they are decent when in fact they are not. I prefer being able to spot the disrespectful people. x"

fwa.. Ha ha ha!! My evil plot comes to fruition..

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Don't assume either than all couples are the same or that they don't function as distinct individuals. Don't assume all women need to be the centre of attention or need another man ... our couple works for us because we aren't interested in single men who just want to play with pepper, or even those who think she is the one needing to play. Most important tip to everyone, is don't assume you are what everyone else is looking for or presume you have it all and they have nothing

over a year ago

"Another tip.. Look both ways when crossing the road

...or in your case ...don't "

He he..

over a year ago

"Don't assume either than all couples are the same or that they don't function as distinct individuals. Don't assume all women need to be the centre of attention or need another man ... our couple works for us because we aren't interested in single men who just want to play with pepper, or even those who think she is the one needing to play. Most important tip to everyone, is don't assume you are what everyone else is looking for or presume you have it all and they have nothing"
this reads like an insurance clause

over a year ago

Another tip: use hot water to make tea/coffee.

Post new Message to Thread