Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tranny Meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Met a couple recently had a great night doing what most of us are on Fabs for , i received no verification from them so i messaged them asking if they would like to write something and they replied they did`nt want to verify me because "they did`nt want to put people off from meeting them in the future" , so obviously its OK to meet me and use me but not admit they enjoy TV`s , why put TV`s in there willing to meet category in the first place if they don`t want to "put people off" , i found this attitude quite sad ..... any thoughts anyone ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

you met, you had a good time, dont obsess over verifictions

By *heOwlMan
over a year ago

Altrincham

Whilst I can understand the idea of not worrying about the veris, I don't really care if people want to verify me or not.

However someone replying to a veri request with something like you got, would feel like an insult and rude. They are happy to play but don't want to be seen to have associated with you, just doesn't feel right to say the least.

Best returning the favour and not associate with them in future, perhaps.

Owl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"you met, you had a good time, dont obsess over verifictions"

I think the op is a bit concerned over being seen as a dirty little secret .

I don't blame her at all , it's appalling behaviour by the couple , but understandable .

We get couples who say they don't want to meet us because we have met TVs , and we don't care as they aren't the type of people who we would want to meet with that attitude .

Judgemental swingers are the bane of the site as far as we are concerned .

over a year ago

It's just one of those things you get used to. I've been dogging and the guy I was with was off like a flash and climbed over a massive fence because the police turned up. Don't think he would have done that if we were a "normal" couple. Was no reason to anyway as the police are always good there and I have had a good chat with them a few times - they were more likely to go after him because of his behaviour.

It's a mindset many have - it may change in time but just something you have to get used to for the time being.

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Fuck em.......and not in a good way.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yeah pretty shitty to be made to feel like it was in some way bad to meet you

over a year ago

i guess they take the looking for TV off if they suspect a new meet won't like that.

i've noticed people tweak their profile to suit who they're messaging.

over a year ago

this has happened to me too with guys loads of times and it just makes u feel cheap and dirty only fit for a dirty lil secret type of thing but don't be put off it becomes 2nd nature to cast those feelings behind you x

over a year ago

"

i've noticed people tweak their profile to suit who they're messaging."

..... or say they've been 'meaning to change it' because it no way relates to what you are seeking.

over a year ago

"

i've noticed people tweak their profile to suit who they're messaging.

..... or say they've been 'meaning to change it' because it no way relates to what you are seeking."

ooh yeah i love when a dom messages me saying he fancies a change, haha.

over a year ago

amazing pics btw OP very sexy hunni x

over a year ago

I don't wanna judge them, but they're assholes.

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

How rude!

I'd be incredibly pissed off tbh.

over a year ago

this reminded me of a night at a club i went to once.

It was a normal swingers night on a saturday and whist i was trying to socialize I was getting the cold shoulder a bit.

I went upstairs to the highest spot and sat on settee, thinking I would give it half hour then if nothing is happening I may even go home.

Then a bloke comes up.

We get talking and he says he really fancies me and would I play with him, the only thing was it had to be in a prvate room. I was happy with this, but on leaving the play he requested I didn't speak to him again, he said I was lovely but he was with a colleague and din't want his friend to know he had been with me. I smiled and told him he had nothing to worry about feeling sorry for this fool.

Then as he was going down the stairs his mate passed him on the stairwell.

He said "anything happening up there?"

"no mate, just a tranny on her own, i'm off to the bar, fancy a drink?"

"just had one mate, I'll just have a look around and join you in a bit"

comes over to me and says "your really hot, i'd love to play, but can we do in private, only I don't want my mate to know I have been with you?" "sure, I say" smiling !

over a year ago

"this reminded me of a night at a club i went to once.

It was a normal swingers night on a saturday and whist i was trying to socialize I was getting the cold shoulder a bit.

I went upstairs to the highest spot and sat on settee, thinking I would give it half hour then if nothing is happening I may even go home.

Then a bloke comes up.

We get talking and he says he really fancies me and would I play with him, the only thing was it had to be in a prvate room. I was happy with this, but on leaving the play he requested I didn't speak to him again, he said I was lovely but he was with a colleague and din't want his friend to know he had been with me. I smiled and told him he had nothing to worry about feeling sorry for this fool.

Then as he was going down the stairs his mate passed him on the stairwell.

He said "anything happening up there?"

"no mate, just a tranny on her own, i'm off to the bar, fancy a drink?"

"just had one mate, I'll just have a look around and join you in a bit"

comes over to me and says "your really hot, i'd love to play, but can we do in private, only I don't want my mate to know I have been with you?" "sure, I say" smiling !"

haha nice one girl x

over a year ago

x that's funny xx

over a year ago

Don't worry about it OP.

over a year ago

"Met a couple recently had a great night doing what most of us are on Fabs for , i received no verification from them so i messaged them asking if they would like to write something and they replied they did`nt want to verify me because "they did`nt want to put people off from meeting them in the future" , so obviously its OK to meet me and use me but not admit they enjoy TV`s , why put TV`s in there willing to meet category in the first place if they don`t want to "put people off" , i found this attitude quite sad ..... any thoughts anyone ???"

I wouldn't worry too much over them being rude. If that's yhem way they act I doubt you'd wanna be verified by them any way. It's their loss

over a year ago

I can understand why you feel a bit miffed (possible understatement there, btw ] as it doesn't seem like a big ask or a big deal that you are requesting. And no, it's not a great attitude from the couple who no doubt enjoyed your company very much. Poor show from them. Just another reminder that people are different, have different standards from us and who knows what goes on in their minds. I wouldn't worry too much about it though - it's not worth it. Just look forward to your next experience and relish it. Did you have a good time with them? If so, take that as a positive and disregard the rest - you will feel better for it.

Post new Message to Thread