Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I Normal - Cucking at VA

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The wife is off to VA tomorrow night with her FBW/FB. I'm staying at home.

Apart from the lively sessions with her regular, I'm really, really hoping she'll be had by lots of other guys.

Am I normal or am I a perverted perv?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's pretty normal what ever floats ur boat everyone has there own turn on's x

over a year ago

"The wife is off to VA tomorrow night with her FBW/FB. I'm staying at home.

Apart from the lively sessions with her regular, I'm really, really hoping she'll be had by lots of other guys.

Am I normal or am I a perverted perv?!

"

if you are being cuckolded then its perfectly normal

over a year ago

Maybe op you can do same thing with other woman and she will be fine as you let her have fun.

over a year ago

It's the eroticism of her doing it that I like so much. Especially when she gets home and tells me all about it in delicious detail!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/16 19:30:16]

over a year ago

Normal

I do it to my fella

He loves it,so do I and the storytelling after back home in bed creates some explosive sexy time.

Enjoy

Doll x

over a year ago

It's the taboo aspect that drives me wild when my friend goes off or has people around the not hearing off her for awhile then a cheeky text or pic comes my way and wow then she tells me to turn up and watch

over a year ago

"It's the taboo aspect that drives me wild when my friend goes off or has people around the not hearing off her for awhile then a cheeky text or pic comes my way and wow then she tells me to turn up and watch "

Yep, me too. I love the idea of how slutty she's going to be. Most of the time she's not like that at all.

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Perfectly normal. As I type my wife is out having a meet with one of her regulars. I love the whole thing. Watching her get ready, seeing her leave and the anticipation of her coming back. Sex afterwards is explosive, especially when she goes into detail of what happened.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/16 21:13:14]

over a year ago

"It's the taboo aspect that drives me wild when my friend goes off or has people around the not hearing off her for awhile then a cheeky text or pic comes my way and wow then she tells me to turn up and watch "

Love it when you let me play and it's such a turn on me being a slut

over a year ago

"It's the taboo aspect that drives me wild when my friend goes off or has people around the not hearing off her for awhile then a cheeky text or pic comes my way and wow then she tells me to turn up and watch

Love it when you let me play and it's such a turn on me being a slut "

Heh, heh. I'm at this moment helping her choose the absolute slutiest dress for tomorrow night!

over a year ago

"It's the taboo aspect that drives me wild when my friend goes off or has people around the not hearing off her for awhile then a cheeky text or pic comes my way and wow then she tells me to turn up and watch

Love it when you let me play and it's such a turn on me being a slut

Heh, heh. I'm at this moment helping her choose the absolute slutiest dress for tomorrow night!"

Do you find your self turned on when you watch ? Then spank the money ??

over a year ago

Monkey , that's how tired I am from staying up late making sure she's home safe lol

over a year ago

"Monkey , that's how tired I am from staying up late making sure she's home safe lol "

I dont spank the money but sometimes when she's out I get so turned on that I have to 'take the problem in hand'

over a year ago

We are exactly like you both, I go out and have sex with other men, go home and have wild passionate sex with hubbie, he loves it xxx telling him all the details x he goes nuts with ecstasy, so I'd say yes love what she is doing and enjoy xxxxx

over a year ago

I was starting to think I wasn't normal

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

As long as people know thats what she wants I'm sure she'll have plenty of takers

over a year ago

Lucky women !!! If only

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

yes - as single guy, find the whole thing so erotic. One couple I play with , hubby drops the good lady at my hotel, and the two of us have meal and drink followed by bedroom antics. Hubby gets off knowing when I give him back his wife, she has been well service! lovely!

Post new Message to Thread