Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Age gap

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay so I'm a 22 year old single guy and I love playing with older woman and older couples. However, I find that majority of the time people say I'm too young, even though they think I am very mature and we get on well. So in you opion what is too young or too old? And what do you think of me as a 22 year old. Be as honest as you like.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Okay so I'm a 22 year old single guy and I love playing with older woman and older couples. However, I find that majority of the time people say I'm too young, even though they think I am very mature and we get on well. So in you opion what is too young or too old? And what do you think of me as a 22 year old. Be as honest as you like. "

You will probably be tarred with the brush of being a young chancer who is only interested in your pleasure. This may or may not be the case. Your experience may be questioned too.

But there are some people who love to meet new and younger makes.

As one of hundred/thousands of men on here - you will have to 'compete'. You have to decide and exploit what you think your qualities are.

There are people for everyone here so no getting despondent if it doesn't happen straight away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread