Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Finding it hard to get verified on the site. I have met up with a few none verified people but as the site goes they cant verify me people who have been verified tend to stay clear. Any tips to help with this problem? Really want to explore further but this is causing a problem. If anyone in Stockport who is verified wants to meet up even for a chat together the ball rolling it would be much appreciated. Also has anyone got any tips to improve my page? I will look forward to hearing back off some of you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you asked then to verify you, seems a bit harsh that they havnt

over a year ago

They couldn't as they weren't verified either. Didn't allow them for some reason

over a year ago

What about popping to a swingers social. Talk to a few people no pressure to play and your bound to get a few verifications under your belt

over a year ago

"What about popping to a swingers social. Talk to a few people no pressure to play and your bound to get a few verifications under your belt"
thanks for the tip. Been avoiding them due to being quite shy but may as well get it done. The sooner the better

over a year ago

"Finding it hard to get verified on the site. I have met up with a few none verified people but as the site goes they cant verify me people who have been verified tend to stay clear. Any tips to help with this problem? Really want to explore further but this is causing a problem. If anyone in Stockport who is verified wants to meet up even for a chat together the ball rolling it would be much appreciated. Also has anyone got any tips to improve my page? I will look forward to hearing back off some of you."

It depends to some extent on your primary audience. I think the majority of folk though will be put off by your selection of photos. A gaping arse shot and three cock pictures are not attractive.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What about popping to a swingers social. Talk to a few people no pressure to play and your bound to get a few verifications under your belt thanks for the tip. Been avoiding them due to being quite shy but may as well get it done. The sooner the better"

If you're shy about meeting people for a drink at a social, how on earth will you NOT be shy getting your clothes off in front of strangers and having sex with them?!

over a year ago

"What about popping to a swingers social. Talk to a few people no pressure to play and your bound to get a few verifications under your belt thanks for the tip. Been avoiding them due to being quite shy but may as well get it done. The sooner the better

If you're shy about meeting people for a drink at a social, how on earth will you NOT be shy getting your clothes off in front of strangers and having sex with them?!"

that's not a problem. Just think its quite daunting going to one of the socials when I haven't before. I wouldn't be on the site if I had a problem taking my clothes off

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I suppose it's a bit unnerving the first time if you are going by yourself into a room full of strangers. But I'm sure you will find mist ppl are very friendly and happy to chat.

Perhaps pick a party or social to attend and message the organiser (or one of the attendees) on here for a chat so you'll know someone already.

over a year ago

Check the forums, there's usually a guest list. Message a few people who are going. Tell them it's your first time and do they fancy meeting for a drink and a chat etc.

over a year ago

I can understand a woman being to be verified as it could be a man pretending. but what does it mean for a man. I'm alReady photo verified. What more will a verification do? It won't guarantee I'm not a time waster? It won't prove I'm good in bed? Out won't prove I'm not an arse hole!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can understand a woman being to be verified as it could be a man pretending. but what does it mean for a man. I'm alReady photo verified. What more will a verification do? It won't guarantee I'm not a time waster? It won't prove I'm good in bed? Out won't prove I'm not an arse hole!"

It doesn't prove anything. You're right. What it is, is an indication that you look like your photos, your turned up on time and are a reasonable person.

over a year ago

"I can understand a woman being to be verified as it could be a man pretending. but what does it mean for a man. I'm alReady photo verified. What more will a verification do? It won't guarantee I'm not a time waster? It won't prove I'm good in bed? Out won't prove I'm not an arse hole!

It doesn't prove anything. You're right. What it is, is an indication that you look like your photos, your turned up on time and are a reasonable person. "

Unlike photo verification, which for most people is utterly meaningless but even more so for single men...

Post new Message to Thread