Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jealous other halves

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else had a problem with either half of a cpl while talking to the lady or guy from a joint profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I bet this is very common.

over a year ago

Tbh no we haven't. Never had that vibe off anyone yet

over a year ago

My issue being

If they aren't comfortable talking

How will they feel if they met and had sex

over a year ago

Had a problem with couples twice .

One occasion the lady started texting me behind his back and on the other occasion the guy didn't like it when his wife wanted to keep on fucking ne and not him he stormed off for a smoke expecting her to run after him but instead she sat beck in my cock . Lol

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"My issue being

How will they feel if they met and had sex "

They're probably trying to give you the polite brush-off. If you're getting the vibe that BOTH halves of the couple aren't happy, then they are unlikely to be willing to meet you.

over a year ago

Never been a problem for us, and if it were we wouldn't be here

over a year ago

"Anyone else had a problem with either half of a cpl while talking to the lady or guy from a joint profile?"

No, the first thing I ask the person to do is message me on their single profile.

over a year ago

I have once and it wasn't the guy I had the problem with, in the end we didn't meet as I couldn't got on with her at all.

over a year ago

"My issue being

How will they feel if they met and had sex

They're probably trying to give you the polite brush-off. If you're getting the vibe that BOTH halves of the couple aren't happy, then they are unlikely to be willing to meet you."

No it's just the male half

over a year ago

No we trust each other implicitly

over a year ago

Is the OP asking if there is a problem before or after a meet?

Either way...never been a problem. Ground rules set, stick to it....simples !

I've never had this problem. Ive seen fem half of couples on their own after initial meets with couples...but partner has been fine with it.

If there is jealousy amongst a couple then they should consider if continuing with this lifestyle is really for them any more.

over a year ago

"Is the OP asking if there is a problem before or after a meet?

Either way...never been a problem. Ground rules set, stick to it....simples !

I've never had this problem. Ive seen fem half of couples on their own after initial meets with couples...but partner has been fine with it.

If there is jealousy amongst a couple then they should consider if continuing with this lifestyle is really for them any more."

Before

And I agree

over a year ago

Actually I just ran into this. I Met a couple, who initially said I was a great guy but they aren't into single guys. We ran into each other a few times over the weeeks at the club, then they approached me together and told me she had a Hall pass.

I was reluctant, and told them I was because I'm not their usual fare. But i was assured it was fine. She's a firecracker so it was worth the time. A really fantastic lady.

She's asked for more meets, and we've played several times--twice with a unicorn friend of mine (4some).

He now feels I'm poaching. Says he doesn't see me at the club with women other than her. Wants me to back off.

Wtf. So I sat down with both of them and told them they need to sort out the jealous green monster between them. I'm just the catalyst not the threat. If it wasn't me it would be some other single guy that makes him nervous.

They can Call me IF/when they've sorted it out and identified the boundries. Maybe Im being callous, but Honestly, it's not my role to keep your relationship healthy. I think I have a responsibility to not do things that will clearly destabilize a couple, but beyond that it's their relationship not mine...

Getting down off my soapbox now.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Not so far thankfully.miss.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Never been a problem for us, and if it were we wouldn't be here "

Same for us.

Mrs SB

over a year ago

Jealousy can be such a horny feeling I used to get horny when I read texts of her and other guys

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

No jealousy here...what's the point

over a year ago

"Actually I just ran into this. I Met a couple, who initially said I was a great guy but they aren't into single guys. We ran into each other a few times over the weeeks at the club, then they approached me together and told me she had a Hall pass.

I was reluctant, and told them I was because I'm not their usual fare. But i was assured it was fine. She's a firecracker so it was worth the time. A really fantastic lady.

She's asked for more meets, and we've played several times--twice with a unicorn friend of mine (4some).

He now feels I'm poaching. Says he doesn't see me at the club with women other than her. Wants me to back off.

Wtf. So I sat down with both of them and told them they need to sort out the jealous green monster between them. I'm just the catalyst not the threat. If it wasn't me it would be some other single guy that makes him nervous.

They can Call me IF/when they've sorted it out and identified the boundries. Maybe Im being callous, but Honestly, it's not my role to keep your relationship healthy. I think I have a responsibility to not do things that will clearly destabilize a couple, but beyond that it's their relationship not mine...

Getting down off my soapbox now."

Many men would not give a monkeys, so fair play.

Don't see how jealous people can swing, unless they are only doing it for themselves or to please a partner, which is wrong.

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

Never been an issue for us or anyone we have chatted to. X

over a year ago

I Mr tcr (male half ) does 90% of messaging ( put notes on about people so Mrs kiss cam read them )

She sometimes messages and I read them

No jealousy .. If there was And we couldn't resolve it ... Would be adios !

If you get message off Mrs kiss you are honoured !

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

Boundaries are important, all of us has the ability to be jealous, its human nature with someone you love.

We would (do) respect others boundaries, even those that (in our opinion) don't need vocalising. Such as maintaining contact with both of the couples, rather than indirectly excluding one half because of only chatting to the other.

One it seems rude and two may give the wrong impression to a couple.

Just our thoughts, as we are in this together and treat others in a likewise manner!

over a year ago

In real life yes I've had a few problems with female half's of couples when talking to or playing with the mal half

I had one women in a club totally flip out at me because she found me in the jacuzzi playing with her fella, I just assumed he was a single guy as he never mentioned any women when talking

It's the main reason I don't meet couples anymore, there are far to many who really shouldn't be doing this

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

"In real life yes I've had a few problems with female half's of couples when talking to or playing with the mal half

I had one women in a club totally flip out at me because she found me in the jacuzzi playing with her fella, I just assumed he was a single guy as he never mentioned any women when talking

It's the main reason I don't meet couples anymore, there are far to many who really shouldn't be doing this"

Could it be that she saw it as cheating (he didn't mention a Mrs to you) had he asked you to meet her, maybe all of you would have been playing???

over a year ago

"Anyone else had a problem with either half of a cpl while talking to the lady or guy from a joint profile?"

I don't think the talking stage is where the problem occurs....

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Anyone else had a problem with either half of a cpl while talking to the lady or guy from a joint profile?

I don't think the talking stage is where the problem occurs...."

Though in all seriousness, sometimes it is seen as this.

Occasionally we remove the single men filter, and Mrs ddc is left to answer all those ones. However she is notoriously bad at saying "no thanks",and ends up in endless, ambiguous conversations until she gets so frustrated she asks me to pen something a little more direct.

I can see how in these cases some men would rather see this the action of a jealous husband rather than the reality of a disinterested couple/wife.

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Anyone else had a problem with either half of a cpl while talking to the lady or guy from a joint profile?

Occasionally we remove the single men filter, and Mrs ddc is left to answer all those ones. However she is notoriously bad at saying "no thanks",and ends up in endless, ambiguous conversations until she gets so frustrated she asks me to pen something a little more direct.

I can see how in these cases some men would rather see this the action of a jealous husband rather than the reality of a disinterested couple/wife.

Mr ddc"

Yeah part of me thought that but my god was she flirting with me

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Few jealous folk at clubs, but none on here so far.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Mr ddc

Yeah part of me thought that but my god was she flirting with me "

What you have to remember is that unless your dealing with a hotwife/cuckold scenario, a couple is a couple, not just a woman to fuck. You need to ensure both are comfortable with you.

I'm lucky in that while Mrs ddc is happy to chat to men, she would never want to meet someone I wasn't happy with too, because we're here for us, not because only one of us wants to be here. (If that makes sense)

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Mr ddc

What you have to remember is that unless your dealing with a hotwife/cuckold scenario, a couple is a couple, not just a woman to fuck. You need to ensure both are comfortable with you.

I'm lucky in that while Mrs ddc is happy to chat to men, she would never want to meet someone I wasn't happy with too, because we're here for us, not because only one of us wants to be here. (If that makes sense)"

That makes perfect sense

over a year ago

Not a problem for us. However, it wouldn't do for us all to be the same!

over a year ago

Fascinating that there's no issue for couples but all the single guys who have added to the thread all have issues with it !!!!

over a year ago

Mr ddc

I'm lucky in that while Mrs ddc is happy to chat to men, she would never want to meet someone I wasn't happy with too, because we're here for us, not because only one of us wants to be here. (If that makes sense)"

Have you ever thought about penning a 'thank you but no thank you' reply from *mrs ddc* so it keeps the continuity of the chat & the guy knows for certain she's not interested as opposed to her OH jumping in?

over a year ago

You have to play nice when jealousy is present in this game things can turn really sour it takes trust. To trust your wife to have sex with another man is huge it's in my opinion the highest level of trust ever. You must own each other's hearts and respect ground rules and boundaries.

over a year ago

"In real life yes I've had a few problems with female half's of couples when talking to or playing with the mal half

It's the main reason I don't meet couples anymore, there are far to many who really shouldn't be doing this

Could it be that she saw it as cheating (he didn't mention a Mrs to you) had he asked you to meet her, maybe all of you would have been playing??? "

no we wouldn't because i don't play with couples

but yes she no doubt did see it as cheating thing i don't get ia why it was my fault? he was the one with a partner not me, he was the one who decided to go for a play without telling her not me, i don't know everybody's family background in a club, if im in a club and somebody i like asks me to play im going to say yes not get a questionnaire out, we should be adult enoghy to not need that

over a year ago

Not that I know of. However, what's put me off meeting couples is being friends with three local couples, and two of the male halves have pestered me with texts and come on to me without their OH's knowledge, both even telling me that they had cheated on their OH. So I daresay that the girlfriends in those situations would have been jealous if their boyfriends were honest with them

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Have you ever thought about penning a 'thank you but no thank you' reply from *mrs ddc* so it keeps the continuity of the chat & the guy knows for certain she's not interested as opposed to her OH jumping in?"

We haven't yet managed to come up with a form of words she's comfortable with The one I use I nicked from a forum thread! (and one rule we have always had is that if a pm is signed mr, mrs, or mr & mrs, then it comes from that person)

But I see what you mean

By *anzellMan
over a year ago

Essex

Lots of jealous control freaks in the scene.

Mainly men from couples who dont mind there partner getting shagged from someone say below par but anyone they might like...heaven forbid...!!!

over a year ago

Mr ddc

I hotwife (clue is in the name) and my husband has vetoed certain guys, and rightly so. If he's not happy with me meeting someone, I won't meet them. Hotwife and I'm guessing cuckold situations are still about the couple.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Why assume it's because one half is jealous?

Sometimes things can be going well and something will give one or both of us pause for thought. It might be something the other person(s) say or do.

If both of us aren't completely happy, it's not going to happen. When we've changed our mind, it's not been because of jealousy.

over a year ago

"Lots of jealous control freaks in the scene.

Mainly men from couples who dont mind there partner getting shagged from someone say below par but anyone they might like...heaven forbid...!!!"

What a ridiculous statement, the point of meeting is meeting people you like not shagging people who you don't find attractive, if you don't like them why would they shag them?

over a year ago

Well to be honest, I'm not much of a chatter, it doesn't do much for me, so my man does most of the chatting and flirting. I'm a bit black and white about it, if we know we want to fuck, why mess around with flirting?

Could be another thing, maybe you've been presented and there's no attraction? You'd be surprised how many people get arsey when you say you just plain don't fancy them! There's got to be that there or there's no point!

over a year ago

I got given a black eye during a meet once...

"She doesn't make those noises when I fuck her"

Some how this my fault...

I swore of couples for over a year after.

over a year ago

"

With respect though - that's not true for all couples. Couples can also be happy to play as singles, and in many causes you don't need to ensure that both are happy with you (I won't play with singles who require that I meet and pacify their partner).

Plenty of people don't have to check with their partners about the people they want to meet. So it just depends on the kind of 'part of a couple' you're meeting.

over a year ago

"Fascinating that there's no issue for couples but all the single guys who have added to the thread all have issues with it !!!!"

Maybe because couples understand the dynamics of another couple meeting, whereas a lot of single men just see it as a them fucking the woman.

We've had problems like this with single guys, i've flirted with them, but after a while it becomes apparent they are only in it for themselves, and forget that i am in it for us as a couple. We have called off meets, and even stopped meets in the middle of play because the guy seems to "forget" i am part of a couple, and it has generally been my decision to stop, not my male partner!

over a year ago

"Lots of jealous control freaks in the scene.

Mainly men from couples who dont mind there partner getting shagged from someone say below par but anyone they might like...heaven forbid...!!!"

Absolute load of bollocks !

I much prefer to see Sabrina getting it on with a hot guy .

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I got given a black eye during a meet once...

I swore of couples for over a year after."

I'm not suprised that put you off.

over a year ago

I'm not suprised that put you off. "

It was a cuckold meet as well... ((shivers))... these days I avoid that kind of meet and will only meet genuine relaxed couples that are both keen.

Driving home with a black eye (and a solero in its wrapper pressed against my face was..... well... weird)

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"With respect though - that's not true for all couples. Couples can also be happy to play as singles, and in many causes you don't need to ensure that both are happy with you (I won't play with singles who require that I meet and pacify their partner).

Plenty of people don't have to check with their partners about the people they want to meet. So it just depends on the kind of 'part of a couple' you're meeting."

No, I know, that's sort of what I was trying to say about the hotwife thing, but I got the wrong terminology . Maybe "couples who meet independently" would have been better, but even there I bet many discuss potential meets, but I understand the dynamics you're describing, and that's the scenario I was trying to describe.

over a year ago

I've met more away from Fab than I have on ... and usually in situations that would never become sexualised in a month of Sundays.

I do think sometimes that some guys would sooner you just fucked their wife than simply chatted and made her laugh.

over a year ago

I'm not suprised that put you off.

It was a cuckold meet as well... ((shivers))... these days I avoid that kind of meet and will only meet genuine relaxed couples that are both keen.

Driving home with a black eye (and a solero in its wrapper pressed against my face was..... well... weird)"

Blimey sounds awful, I thought that was the whole point......

I don't pretend to understand the cuckold relationship but that would put me right off any future meets of that type.

over a year ago

"With respect though - that's not true for all couples. Couples can also be happy to play as singles, and in many causes you don't need to ensure that both are happy with you (I won't play with singles who require that I meet and pacify their partner).

Plenty of people don't have to check with their partners about the people they want to meet. So it just depends on the kind of 'part of a couple' you're meeting.

No, I know, that's sort of what I was trying to say about the hotwife thing, but I got the wrong terminology . Maybe "couples who meet independently" would have been better, but even there I bet many discuss potential meets, but I understand the dynamics you're describing, and that's the scenario I was trying to describe.

"

I'm not a hotwife and my partners are not cucks. We just have sex with who we want to have sex with. I was suggesting something other than what you were describing!

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We had a couple go jealous on us. They didn't want us to meet others and when we told them that we had been to a club they said that they didn't want to see us again if we were doing that - WTF!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I'm not a hotwife and my partners are not cucks. We just have sex with who we want to have sex with. I was suggesting something other than what you were describing!"

I don't think I was, not in my mind, but don't worry, I'm going to stop digging this hole now.

Does anyone have a rope, or a ladder they could pass me?

over a year ago

I'm not a hotwife and my partners are not cucks. We just have sex with who we want to have sex with. I was suggesting something other than what you were describing!

I don't think I was, not in my mind, but don't worry, I'm going to stop digging this hole now.

"

Hotwives and cucks involve their partners in their escapades. People like myself don't. That's the difference. You were talking about being respectful to both parts of a couple and making sure your t on with both - I was pointing out you don't need to do that with some couples because it's none of their partners business.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Hotwives and cucks involve their partners in their escapades. People like myself don't. That's the difference. You were talking about being respectful to both parts of a couple and making sure your t on with both - I was pointing out you don't need to do that with some couples because it's none of their partners business."

Which is why I then admitted I had originally used the wrong term, after Crazyhotwife had pointed out my original error.

By *accaandpearce99Couple
over a year ago

northampton

Had a meet were the girl clearly wasn't into swinging and had been pushed into it by the fella. Awful

over a year ago

"Had a meet were the girl clearly wasn't into swinging and had been pushed into it by the fella. Awful "

I take it you never went ahead when you noticed this?

Post new Message to Thread