Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mature woman & younger men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there maturer (over 40-45 years old) woman on this site who find low/ mid 20 year old men attractive. If so, what is it you find attractive or what would you like to see some of them stop/continue?

I have a very big fetish for the maturer lady but don't have much luck and just trying to see if the attraction is there or if it's just me! Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'd like the (perceived) stamina and fitness but as I'm a submissive I prefer experienced men who may be a little Dominant. That generally exludes younger men

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a mature lady i love younger men but i would. Draw the line at anyone younger than 39.

over a year ago

"As a mature lady i love younger men but i would. Draw the line at anyone younger than 39."

Can I ask why you'd personally draw the line?

over a year ago

"I'd like the (perceived) stamina and fitness but as I'm a submissive I prefer experienced men who may be a little Dominant. That generally exludes younger men "

Can I also ask why most woman would assume the younger man neccaserily be as satisfying?

over a year ago

I do prefer a younger guy however he has to know how to behave and speak.

I often find they refer to be as "babe or baby " which is a real turn off. Also text speak doesn't cut it for me !!

over a year ago

Ive personally been attracted to the older female. And got introduced to swinging at 17 by an older female. Over the years one thing it has definitely thoughy me is how to treat women, which I think is a good thing.

Forgive the typos. Getting used to my new phone.

By *woOfaKindCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster area

Sigh....I used to have the biggest fascination with 'mature' women. From my late teens and all through my 20s, I constantly fantasized about being with women in their 40s and beyond.

Once, when I was 27, I tried to get a thing going with a co-worker who was 55 and divorced. She was an avid reader of sci-fi and had been a librarian, so we had very interesting conversation.

After going to a few movies together and some awkward flirting ( I'm a nerd ), I finally let my feelings be known. We tried to kiss, but I could tell it was a little too weird for her. She wasn't completely over her husband, so the timing just wasn't right.

That was the only chance I got, because I basically just went to work and back home, so I never really met a lot of people.

So now, I'm 46, and I suppose mature women still fascinate me. I would have no problem being with somebody in their 50s or 60s.

-JD

over a year ago

"Are there maturer (over 40-45 years old) woman on this site who find low/ mid 20 year old men attractive. If so, what is it you find attractive or what would you like to see some of them stop/continue?

I have a very big fetish for the maturer lady but don't have much luck and just trying to see if the attraction is there or if it's just me! Thanks "

Personally speaking I would not meet anyone of your age as I have nephews of a similar age and that's just too close to home ...

over a year ago

Flipping it on its head.. I dont find younger women sexually attractive Under 30s..Its just that they have that immature look.. Give me an older women anyday.. Personal preference of course..

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We only play in clubs, and in a club I am happy to have sex with any man or men between their twenties and sixties - but they have to be mature in attitude, polite, clean and take care of themselves. So, OP, if you really want an older woman just join a club.

over a year ago

"I'd like the (perceived) stamina and fitness but as I'm a submissive I prefer experienced men who may be a little Dominant. That generally exludes younger men

Can I also ask why most woman would assume the younger man neccaserily be as satisfying? "

Experience......of the woman. They know because they know!

over a year ago

Nothing better than a mature woman to take you for a ride

over a year ago

i find younger guys attractive i wouldn't meet one though

over a year ago

We've met a several younger men at the parties with varying degrees of success, holding a decent conversation and decent manners or lack of them were the sticking point there. However, some very good times have been had with the younger end.

over a year ago

I'm guessing I'm going to have to start visiting clubs

over a year ago

"I do prefer a younger guy however he has to know how to behave and speak.

I often find they refer to be as "babe or baby " which is a real turn off. Also text speak doesn't cut it for me !! "

- Hate the WUU2! Or sexy babe/baby -

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

To be honest i've always preferred men around my own age,give or take a few years.Miss

over a year ago

I'm 22 my ex is 44 years old we were really happy she is really attractive lady all my friends where so jealous

over a year ago

"I do prefer a younger guy however he has to know how to behave and speak.

I often find they refer to be as "babe or baby " which is a real turn off. Also text speak doesn't cut it for me !!

- Hate the WUU2! Or sexy babe/baby - "

Yeah that's it exactly !! Just awful

By *otsexyladyXXXWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Hi first time posting please be nice!!

I've seen this topic a few times and often seems women prefer same age or older guys. Me personally, I've found mostly younger guys messaging me and I love it! I dropped my age limit from 30 originally to 25 now and OMG have I met some hotties in their 20's I would never meet otherwise. So I love the younger guys!

But each to their own of course!

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

I love the idea of playing with a cougar however yet to havr the pleasure of doing so. I live in hope

By *reenEyedWifeCouple
over a year ago

Market Harborough

"I love the idea of playing with a cougar however yet to havr the pleasure of doing so. I live in hope "

The term "cougar" may be why you're not having any luck

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

"I love the idea of playing with a cougar however yet to havr the pleasure of doing so. I live in hope

The term "cougar" may be why you're not having any luck "

Hmmm in what sense is it derogatory? You're the first person ive encountered that thinks so

over a year ago

"I love the idea of playing with a cougar however yet to havr the pleasure of doing so. I live in hope

Hmmm in what sense is it derogatory? You're the first person ive encountered that thinks so "

Maybe they don't want to be referred to as an animal?

over a year ago

No,.they like to be admired, not categorised based on their age.

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Hmmm in what sense is it derogatory? You're the first person ive encountered that thinks so

Maybe they don't want to be referred to as an animal? "

People just love to nit pick on here. Making out like im saying something bad

over a year ago

I tend to find I get more response/contacts from younger women...so the opposite to what OP proposes.

I do find/have found that if I go too young I end up with bunny boilers tho...so definitely cautious...

over a year ago

I prefer to meet a woman older than myself as I feel I tend to have more interesting conversations. Also the meetings tend to be a little slower and more on the sensual side which I like. I feel like I connect more.

over a year ago

People just love to nit pick on here. Making out like im saying something bad "

Everyone is different. Some women like it and some women don't. Can't please everyone

over a year ago

I've always been attracted to the older woman in and out the bedroom all my relationships have been with older woman

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

People just love to nit pick on here. Making out like im saying something bad "

Cougar refers to an aggressive older women who preys on younger men - that is what the term was coined for. Many of us don't prey on people we share a sexual experience with them. That's why it's derogatory and that isn't nit picking.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"i find younger guys attractive i wouldn't meet one though "

over a year ago

but if you find people attractive doesn't it make you wanna find out what they are like under the sheets ? i never use to bothered with women older myself buy had a very good experience and have been hooked since.

over a year ago

Yes. Younger guys are generally polite to talk to and I like their stamina.

over a year ago

People just love to nit pick on here. Making out like im saying something bad

Cougar refers to an aggressive older women who preys on younger men - that is what the term was coined for. Many of us don't prey on people we share a sexual experience with them. That's why it's derogatory and that isn't nit picking."

I find being called a cougar far less offensive than being called baby !!

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Only meet younger men, everything about them is more of a turn on !!

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I think I would have to draw a line too. .....27 to be honest I've said 30 on my profile only because my daughter is of that age.....

over a year ago

Not sure at 41 I would consider myself a 'maturer woman' lol. Anyway, we feel that there is nothing a 24 year old can do for us that a 34 can't. We have found what we are looking for works better with men who have a bit more life experience, and therefore a better understanding of the dynamics of playing with a MF couple. I'm sure I'll get shot down for saying that, but we just find it doesn't work with the younger guys.

over a year ago

I realise you have a fetish but the best thing to do is to stop fetishising 'older' women.

Treat them as you would anyone, want to meet them because you find them attractive not because they are 'older'

over a year ago

Most of my meets have been men in their mid to late 20s , I am not physically attracted to men older than me .. and you can't argue with chemistry and attraction

over a year ago

"Are there maturer (over 40-45 years old) woman on this site who find low/ mid 20 year old men attractive. If so, what is it you find attractive or what would you like to see some of them stop/continue?

I have a very big fetish for the maturer lady but don't have much luck and just trying to see if the attraction is there or if it's just me! Thanks

Personally speaking I would not meet anyone of your age as I have nephews of a similar age and that's just too close to home ...

"

Yeah agree I've got kids of their ages well err my eldest is 31....no just feels wrong.

over a year ago

Personally for me a guy older with more experience..find their techniques so much better.

By *lectricSensationMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've just recently turned 22 although I've been told I look older than my age. I have had maturer women attracted to me in the past and like most younger guys I find maturer women very attractive. However there is a difference between women being attracted and women wanting to have sex.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Age is of no consequence to me, it's about attraction and nothing else.

By *epaWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I love mature younger guys.

Fit bodies and good stamina does it for me.

Post new Message to Thread