Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nude pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't know what it is but for me I would much prefer to see a picture of a woman dressed all sexily and seductive rather than a naked one. Turns me on seeing them dolled up in heels, nice tight dress, manicured nails etc. Think it just allows you to let your imagination wander. Are any guys out there the same? Women what do you prefer seeing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't know what it is but for me I would much prefer to see a picture of a woman dressed all sexily and seductive rather than a naked one. Turns me on seeing them dolled up in heels, nice tight dress, manicured nails etc. Think it just allows you to let your imagination wander. Are any guys out there the same? Women what do you prefer seeing?"

leave it to the imagination I say. I don't show anything

over a year ago

Same here, men look great dressed like that!

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

A few on here have really sexy naked photo's but most of normal humans look much sexier when a little is left to the imagination, and the males who insist on photos of themselves with the toilet in the background turn K off without a second glance

over a year ago

Yea,I love a man who dresses in stockings,heels and a sexy little number for me

over a year ago

Yeah to be fair some do take great naked pics, but even generally walking down the street, a woman dressed and presented well is a real head turner for me

over a year ago

"Eurgh! Take all these naked ladies away from me. Send over the dressed ones".....said no man ever!!!

over a year ago

""Eurgh! Take all these naked ladies away from me. Send over the dressed ones".....said no man ever!!! "

over a year ago

i prefer naked guys but obviously if he turned up scruffy to meet me then i'd be put off.

don't think there's much sexy a guy can dress up in apart from womens underwear anyway.

over a year ago

"Yea,I love a man who dresses in stockings,heels and a sexy little number for me "

You should sEe my other pRofile.

over a year ago

I have dressed a couple of times in the exs stuff it was fun

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have no preference, either in mine or other people's pics. I like to dress up in lingerie because I like it but someone suggesting I should do so since their imagination of my body is sexier than the reality of seeing it is frankly insulting.

over a year ago

I prefer doing lingerie pics and walking around a club in something sexy rather than bare flesh x

over a year ago

"I prefer doing lingerie pics and walking around a club in something sexy rather than bare flesh x"

over a year ago

""Eurgh! Take all these naked ladies away from me. Send over the dressed ones".....said no man ever!!! "

I'd happily receive you in any state of (un)dress, Scarlet

over a year ago

"I have no preference, either in mine or other people's pics. I like to dress up in lingerie because I like it but someone suggesting I should do so since their imagination of my body is sexier than the reality of seeing it is frankly insulting."

Think you read this completely different

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have no preference, either in mine or other people's pics. I like to dress up in lingerie because I like it but someone suggesting I should do so since their imagination of my body is sexier than the reality of seeing it is frankly insulting.

Think you read this completely different "

Oh, I get the sentiment. But playing devil's advocate it's a logical argument on the subject. I always wear lingerie or clothing at a club if I can, mainly due to my own body confidence issues. Going to one on a naked night was liberating; it made me stop worrying. The many, many threads on here suggesting people look better clothed always have the danger they could make people feel bad about being naked. And it's a suggestion normally aimed at women.

over a year ago

"I have no preference, either in mine or other people's pics. I like to dress up in lingerie because I like it but someone suggesting I should do so since their imagination of my body is sexier than the reality of seeing it is frankly insulting.

Think you read this completely different

Oh, I get the sentiment. But playing devil's advocate it's a logical argument on the subject. I always wear lingerie or clothing at a club if I can, mainly due to my own body confidence issues. Going to one on a naked night was liberating; it made me stop worrying. The many, many threads on here suggesting people look better clothed always have the danger they could make people feel bad about being naked. And it's a suggestion normally aimed at women."

Yeah I get where you are coming from but in act it's the opposite completely. I prefer taking my time and enjoying a woman dressed sexily before gradually moving to the point when I can enjoy her without clothes. It's just the way I prefer it, think it adds somewhat to the foreplay!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm a pervert, so I like the naked pics

By *ssexcokMan
over a year ago

southend

Yep love them always have

Post new Message to Thread