Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is Fabing your pics wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Without naming the couple concerned, I was recently critised for "fabbing" their pics - Their excuse for having a go at me was;

"your not what we want so why fab our pics"

Which of course was a question wasn't it, so I responded as follows;

"Hi - Whilst I don't collect pics (been there done that in my younger days), I do look at new pics posted every now and then and when I see something that is well taken or sexy, I "fab" them out of acknowledgment and praise for what I see - which is not the same as me contacting you , is it?? "

What do you think their reply was ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Dont bother us or blocked?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's your home address? We will send you a printed album?

over a year ago

Oh I have had this, the lady was very upset and said just because I fab her picture it didn't mean she would meet me.

I told her I didn't want a meet you to far way I just like your picture.

Then she called me an Ahole and blocked me.

Why post a picture in public then get pissed off when it gets fabbed, some odd people on here lol

over a year ago

Tell them you would have wanked over them but there not that special

over a year ago

no pleasing some folk is there -

over a year ago

Thanks ....I let this run for while before I tell you what happened next, but I bet between you can guess

ps; for the tosser who just messaged my private telling me I'm a perv picture collector - take a long walk off short pier fella - loser grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

I put a similar post up the other day and got a 2 day ban

Beware

As for the subject matter

Precious dicks like that needs deleting from the site

over a year ago

I no intention of naming and shaming its not worth the hassle - but lke you though id make other ware of this sort of stuff that goes on

over a year ago

i dont suppose they said - oh thanks

over a year ago

"I no intention of naming and shaming its not worth the hassle - but lke you though id make other ware of this sort of stuff that goes on "

I didn't

Still got ban

Grrrrr

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/16 13:31:02]

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"I no intention of naming and shaming its not worth the hassle - but lke you though id make other ware of this sort of stuff that goes on "
Ignore and block them , fab mine instead lol x

over a year ago

If pictures are posted publicly anyone can fab them. Sounds to me like they need to get over themselves

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

We fab people's photos every day and at the moment we have no intention of meeting anyone. We do it for a number of reasons but really can't see any harm in it as regardless of if your likely to be interested it's still nice to be payed a compliment. But each to their own. Have fun and feel free to fab any of our photos xxx

over a year ago

"I no intention of naming and shaming its not worth the hassle - but lke you though id make other ware of this sort of stuff that goes on Ignore and block them , fab mine instead lol x "

Don't block me but I fab a few of you naughty pictures

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"If pictures are posted publicly anyone can fab them. Sounds to me like they need to get over themselves "

over a year ago

"Thanks ....I let this run for while before I tell you what happened next, but I bet between you can guess

ps; for the tosser who just messaged my private telling me I'm a perv picture collector - take a long walk off short pier fella - loser grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Lol pic collector because you fab pics? That's me then

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"We fab people's photos every day and at the moment we have no intention of meeting anyone. We do it for a number of reasons but really can't see any harm in it as regardless of if your likely to be interested it's still nice to be payed a compliment. But each to their own. Have fun and feel free to fab any of our photos xxx "
oh you are naughty , you fabbed us tut tut lol x

over a year ago

I often fab pics of men.

I don't look at their profiles because I'm not interested in meeting them, I just want them to know that I appreciate their photo.

over a year ago

I'm grateful for every fab I can get xxx

over a year ago

"I often fab pics of men.

I don't look at their profiles because I'm not interested in meeting them, I just want them to know that I appreciate their photo."

over a year ago

"I no intention of naming and shaming its not worth the hassle - but lke you though id make other ware of this sort of stuff that goes on

I didn't

Still got ban

Grrrrr"

Take care....you may get a ban for talking about ban....its a bit like "fight club" lol!

over a year ago

"Without naming the couple concerned, I was recently critised for "fabbing" their pics - Their excuse for having a go at me was;

Go forth and multiply?

"Hi - Whilst I don't collect pics (been there done that in my younger days), I do look at new pics posted every now and then and when I see something that is well taken or sexy, I "fab" them out of acknowledgment and praise for what I see - which is not the same as me contacting you , is it?? "

What do you think their reply was ??? "

over a year ago

They sound like cunts.

over a year ago

We fab loads of pics and never contact the people we fab .

Sometimes people who fab ours send a msg saying they like our pics . Sometimes we say thanks , others not .

It's great to give and receive fabs ....

over a year ago

"They sound like cunts."

Can't argue with that ....

over a year ago

Forget them, I'll have your fabs!! And you have fun looking x

over a year ago

what a load of crap!!

they sound way too precious to be on fab...

and if they didn't want their pics fabbed by just anyone they a) shouldn't have posted them or b) removed the ability to have them fabbed

over a year ago

"I'm grateful for every fab I can get xxx"

Me too x

over a year ago

"They sound like cunts."

pmsl

over a year ago

They responded with

" hi thank you for taking the time to explain and respond so politly, having now read your profile fully and see what a nice man you are and the fact we are both Bi like you, how about coming over to our house and screwing us both soon - thanks"

Well ok that was not how it went lol....it was

" yeah whatever" then blocked me

No pleasing some people

over a year ago

I love a good fab but it doesn't mean I want to meet all of them it means they will look good in my picture collection

over a year ago

"Forget them, I'll have your fabs!! And you have fun looking x "

Already a big fan gorgeous

over a year ago

"They responded with

" hi thank you for taking the time to explain and respond so politly, having now read your profile fully and see what a nice man you are and the fact we are both Bi like you, how about coming over to our house and screwing us both soon - thanks"

Well ok that was not how it went lol....it was

" yeah whatever" then blocked me

No pleasing some people "

lol you had me going to start with lol

over a year ago

"We fab loads of pics and never contact the people we fab .

Sometimes people who fab ours send a msg saying they like our pics . Sometimes we say thanks , others not .

It's great to give and receive fabs ....

"

Pretty much this ^^^ on both accounts

Have to admit, I rarely Fab straight men's pics on my single account, can't be bothered with people who can't understand a fab is a, 'I like your pic, it's canny' nothing else

Good luck OP, I'm sure there's more pics elsewhere...

over a year ago

Am always fabbing pics.. Love looking at them. Shows how creative us naughty folk are..

Dont worry about them pal.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Without naming the couple concerned, I was recently critised for "fabbing" their pics - Their excuse for having a go at me was;

I'd guess that their reply contained swear words, followed by, you're blocked with more swear words.

When people put public pics up, its hardly a suprise that people are going to look at them. More often than not, it's going to be people they've little or no interest in.

No doubt they would soon be moaning, if no buggar liked/fabbed them!

over a year ago

Well come on OP spit it out, what did they say? Ain't got all day you know, well I have but I've got pictures to perv over and piss people off for no apparent reason

By *thicalslutx69Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

We take it as a massive compliment if anybody male, female or couples fabs our pics or tells us they like our profile or pics even if they they are people we are unlikely meet.

We fabs pics of people we would be unlikely to meet ourselves for whatever reason such as distance apart or looking for different things. We just think it's nice a nice way of letting people know you think their pics are nice

over a year ago

How bizarre op! I'm always highly flattered when people take the time to fab my pics!

over a year ago

"We take it as a massive compliment if anybody male, female or couples fabs our pics or tells us they like our profile or pics even if they they are people we are unlikely meet.

We fabs pics of people we would be unlikely to meet ourselves for whatever reason such as distance apart or looking for different things. We just think it's nice a nice way of letting people know you think their pics are nice"

This!

By *ampara2Woman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"We take it as a massive compliment if anybody male, female or couples fabs our pics or tells us they like our profile or pics even if they they are people we are unlikely meet.

We fabs pics of people we would be unlikely to meet ourselves for whatever reason such as distance apart or looking for different things. We just think it's nice a nice way of letting people know you think their pics are nice"

its a compliment for fucks sake and anyone who thinks otherwise has not got both oars in the water or are so much up their own backside they can clean their teeth and not worth the air they breathe

over a year ago

"Forget them, I'll have your fabs!! And you have fun looking x

Already a big fan gorgeous "

Awwww thank you x

over a year ago

"We fab people's photos every day and at the moment we have no intention of meeting anyone. We do it for a number of reasons but really can't see any harm in it as regardless of if your likely to be interested it's still nice to be payed a compliment. But each to their own. Have fun and feel free to fab any of our photos xxx "

Just had a sneaky peek and my fingers ended up fabbing a few of your pics. Like my fingers were possessed !!!

over a year ago

I've encountered this strange attitude of several occasions. The OP's point, is the reason why I stopped fabbing pics completely, at one stage.

Now, I rarely fab anything, without first checking profile. Not that it matters, cuz I've no intention of a) meeting them, or b) wanking over them

over a year ago

Just say you accidently hit fab and you think that they are pretty munting

over a year ago

"Well come on OP spit it out, what did they say? Ain't got all day you know, well I have but I've got pictures to perv over and piss people off for no apparent reason "

Scroll up to read reply

over a year ago

"How bizarre op! I'm always highly flattered when people take the time to fab my pics! "

And so you should be with near on 14000 fabs on your home page pic alone right good they are to

over a year ago

"Tell them you would have wanked over them but there not that special "

Laughing!!

over a year ago

Spot on reply if you ask me. Some people are just cranks

over a year ago

A fab is a compliment, or we think it is, it could be you like the person in the picture or you simply like the way the picture was taken, why it matters who has fabbed them I don't understand

over a year ago

We see having our pics fabbed as a compliment

over a year ago

I clicked on the option not to have my pics fabbed, it's not for me.

And I don't judge those that do like their pics fabbed (there are afew on here that do appear rather obsessed about being "Top fabbed" though) ... Each to their own.

However I find the reply from the couple rather biazzare!!

By *obluvs2playMan
over a year ago

redcar

Lol I'd not have any fabs on my pics if it wasn't from blokes I don't want (I'm straight)

over a year ago

I don't even notice who fabs mine most of the time. Was I supposed to be checking?

I wonder if they very rarely get fabbed. And get all excited to see a fab, and then it's not someone they would want to meet and get all pissed off? That's all I can think it could be?

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I fab pics of women/couples when I like their pics. 99% of the time I know I won't be interacting in any other way with them - it's just a compliment.

If I fab a lot of their pics, or have looked a few times (basically because they are bloomin lush!), I have sometimes sent a quick message saying I really like them, hope you don't mind me looking at them, "don't worry" I know I'm not what you're after and won't be trying my luck!

over a year ago

How ridiculous to get arsey because you fabbed their pic, they should be flattered, deary me *rolls eyes*

over a year ago

Feel free to pm their link so I can fab their pics

Some people are so far up their own arses

over a year ago

Don't post pictures in public if you're gonna get precious about them.

over a year ago

Exactly all my best ones are hidden to friends only

over a year ago

Playing devils advocate here. It is annoying when a single guy fabs every single picture in what is clearly a desperate attempt to get themselves noticed, because they're blocked from every other method of contact us.

Never had a couple or single female Fab every picture, but regularly get single males doing so.

We know a proportion of single guys on here are genuine decent guys, but we're not here to provide a cheap thrill for the rest and therefore all single guys get tarred with the same brush.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 12:06:04]

over a year ago

"Don't post pictures in public if you're gonna get precious about them."

Why should anyone be prevented or discourage from posting public pictures to reach the demographic they are interested in simply because a proportion of the demographic they're not interested in takes full advantage of that?

over a year ago

"Don't post pictures in public if you're gonna get precious about them.

Why should anyone be prevented or discourage from posting public pictures to reach the demographic they are interested in simply because a proportion of the demographic they're not interested in takes full advantage of that?"

Why is it being taken advantage of?

If you upload photos on Fabs for whatever your chosen reason is then you have to be realistic that all demographics will be able to view them.

One can always switch off the ability to have photos fab'd, switch on filters to prevent the demographic they aren't interested messaging them if it's that much of an issue.

A common sense approach usually works well on here.

over a year ago

"They sound like cunts."

over a year ago

Why should anyone be prevented or discourage from posting public pictures to reach the demographic they are interested in simply because a proportion of the demographic they're not interested in takes full advantage of that?

If you upload photos on Fabs for whatever your chosen reason is then you have to be realistic that all demographics will be able to view them.

One can always switch off the ability to have photos fab'd, switch on filters to prevent the demographic they aren't interested messaging them if it's that much of an issue.

A common sense approach usually works well on here."

over a year ago

lol they sound really stupid

over a year ago

We fabs pics of people we would be unlikely to meet ourselves for whatever reason such as distance apart or looking for different things. We just think it's nice a nice way of letting people know you think their pics are nice its a compliment for fucks sake and anyone who thinks otherwise has not got both oars in the water or are so much up their own backside they can clean their teeth and not worth the air they breathe "

over a year ago

What is wrong with some people???? If mine get fabbed it's a compliment

over a year ago

A common sense approach usually works well on here."

Common sense does work well, when the dynamics and tools allow one to use it.

Of course it's being taken advantage of if it's being used for purposes other than in the spirit for which it is intended, as we wrote....

If we switch off the ability for others to fab our pictures, then the demographic we're trying to reach can't either.

As for messages, again as we wrote, they are blocked, hence the misuse of Fabbing pictures by certain portion of the group...

Seems certain people don't respect or are judgemental of others preferences on how they like to play.....

over a year ago

I don't fab pics of people I necessarily want to meet.

If I wanted to meet them, I'd send them a message.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"If pictures are posted publicly anyone can fab them. Sounds to me like they need to get over themselves "

over a year ago

A common sense approach usually works well on here.

Common sense does work well, when the dynamics and tools allow one to use it.

Of course it's being taken advantage of if it's being used for purposes other than in the spirit for which it is intended, as we wrote....

If we switch off the ability for others to fab our pictures, then the demographic we're trying to reach can't either.

As for messages, again as we wrote, they are blocked, hence the misuse of Fabbing pictures by certain portion of the group...

Seems certain people don't respect or are judgemental of others preferences on how they like to play....."

So to sum up ~ you're saying that unless they are the demographic you're looking for & have read your profile they shouldn't be allowed to fab you....?

Sounds unrealistic to me when at the end day someone might have been browsing public pics & just fab'd a tit pic that caught their eye.

I guess I just don't see the problem as it's easy to ignore & delete messages & you'll never be able to change how others use this site however annoying it might be.

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I mean you'd think this was a site where people put up photos of themselves and then complain that people look at them...oh hang on!

You should block them

over a year ago

I think the point being for us is that we would prefer our public pictures to only be seen by those we want those pictures to reach.

But you're are perfectly right in that it is unfeasible. Mainly because of how FAB works, and how it's business plan operates.

Are we happy with that? not particularly.

Do we accept it? yes, because we like FAB, and many of its positives far outweigh its negatives, and understand how the business plan operates ad therefore helps FAB stay in business and operate and allow us to continue to use it.

Do we block single guys who FAB our pictures, yes because the site has the tools and ability to do so, and that is our preference.

Do we need to explain it or justify it? Absolutely not.

But really, everyone should be more tolerant of people's wishes, views and preferences on here and far less judgmental of such.

Ignore, block, do not engage with those who don't share you're preferences, but to be judgmental when anyone on here is in a scene that would invite judgmental ism, ridicule, finger pointing and more from the general vanilla public is rather hypocritical....

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Blimey, I've been on here over five years and it never, ever occurred to me that dabbing a few pics could be construed as a desperate attempt to get noticed .

I know there's plenty of idiots on here, but for the majority of guys I'm sure it's just a case of "oooo, that's a nice pic, I'll acknowledge that". Not desperation - it's a bit of leap to assume that.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Thankfully I ve. Not had encounters with any nutters for quite a long while now.. I'll fab any fabbable pix I like.. I don't expect to meet up with the fabbee .. A thank you is always gratefully accepted .. But I wouldn't expect to arrange a meeting out of it... Unless we struck up some sort of conversation about the possibility

over a year ago

"Blimey, I've been on here over five years and it never, ever occurred to me that dabbing a few pics could be construed as a desperate attempt to get noticed .

I know there's plenty of idiots on here, but for the majority of guys I'm sure it's just a case of "oooo, that's a nice pic, I'll acknowledge that". Not desperation - it's a bit of leap to assume that.

"

As said, when a guys FAB's every single one of our pictures, and we know they're not all that great, it's hard to assume otherwise. And as such it's those guys that do that, that lead us to tar them all with the same brush and autocratically block.

It amazes why anyone would be upset or annoyed by that. Those we block we have no intention of meeting, and in no means do we push our preferences or ideals on others.

It's our right and privilege to block who we want, for whatever reason we want. By being annoyed by that, suggests that those who are have some expectation of us to share our pictures or interact in some way with them. But surely that's our choice as to whether we do or don't?

But some folks seem to be upset by those who exercise their rights and choice, simply because it doesn't involve them, excludes them or doesn't meet their personal expectations.....

over a year ago

Love to give fabs. It basically means something about the pic turned me on. It doesnt mean i will meet you..you might be too far away for eg.

love to receive fabs..never offended. Love tribute too.

Post new Message to Thread