Glastonbury

I had a few

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you women like bi men

Since iv been getting into meeting men i hardly get women who like it

"

You're joking, there's loads of women on here who like bi men. In fact women who don't are in the minority. I'm sure you'll find someone

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Not for me but there are loads that do

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Nice piece, btw, OP

over a year ago

"

read my verifies. I meet bi men. Do u prefer women?plus my ex is gay.

over a year ago

read my verifies. I meet bi men. Do u prefer women?plus my ex is gay."

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship?

over a year ago

"I had a few "
you are hot joe .

By *ickja84Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I agree. Nice piece. A girl I went out with briefly was turned on by the idea.

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? "

we have a son now 18.we long divorced when i found out he wanted men

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

Love the bi guys

MrsLD

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? we have a son now 18.we long divorced when i found out he wanted men "

Without splitting hairs, isn't he bi but in gay relations or would he say he was always in denial? Sorry for being nosy

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

God yes, so horny to watch and share cock

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Love bi men.

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? we have a son now 18.we long divorced when i found out he wanted men "

yet you sleep with gay/bisexual/tvs, what difference did it make that your husband liked men too

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? we have a son now 18.we long divorced when i found out he wanted men yet you sleep with gay/bisexual/tvs, what difference did it make that your husband liked men too"

Maybe it was her husbands choice and after years of denying who he was (society can be less than tolerant!) he felt the need to live how he wanted?

Either way it's nobodies business but theirs - it's not the Jeremy Kyle show

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? we have a son now 18.we long divorced when i found out he wanted men yet you sleep with gay/bisexual/tvs, what difference did it make that your husband liked men too

Maybe it was her husbands choice and after years of denying who he was (society can be less than tolerant!) he felt the need to live how he wanted?

Either way it's nobodies business but theirs - it's not the Jeremy Kyle show "

Well said. Some people should learn some manners.

over a year ago

My first few meets were men. Getting some females now. A couple did react a little off when they found out I was bi, like quizzing if I used condoms when with the men (but not if I used condoms with the other women?). But a few find it quite sexy, saying they have a male friend they can bring next time.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi, I meet both.

over a year ago

No sorry. Bi guys just do not provoke any excitement in me whatsoever.

I also read earlier that women not interested in bi guys are the minority but I seriously doubt that.

over a year ago

In all honesty, beung bisexual is just a small part of who we are. It doesn't matter if someone is bisexual. If a couple says straight play only, then we'd play straight it's not like we crave cock 24/7. Like me, sometimes I'm only interested in women, sometimes I want a man and then others I want both. It changes

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

9inch Yorkshire cock...wow..

I need a lie down..

over a year ago

"In all honesty, beung bisexual is just a small part of who we are. It doesn't matter if someone is bisexual. If a couple says straight play only, then we'd play straight it's not like we crave cock 24/7. Like me, sometimes I'm only interested in women, sometimes I want a man and then others I want both. It changes"

Sex is more than just the physical. A huge part of it involvesp fantasy and imagination and my fantasies never involve a bi guy.

I totally accept that if given the opportunity many would be happy to play straight.

Personally speaking that is irrelevant. If I know the guy is bi I loose interest.

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? "

a lot of gay people take time to figure it out/have the confidence to decide to follow it.

Many will end up in sham straight relationships because theyre "supposed to"

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? we have a son now 18.we long divorced when i found out he wanted men yet you sleep with gay/bisexual/tvs, what difference did it make that your husband liked men too"

Well if he was gay he disnt like men "too" he liked them "instead"

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? a lot of gay people take time to figure it out/have the confidence to decide to follow it.

Many will end up in sham straight relationships because theyre "supposed to""

That's one possibility, it's also possible that he's really bisexual or didn't become gay until later in life

over a year ago

How does that work? Aren't people born gay or did you never consumate the relationship? a lot of gay people take time to figure it out/have the confidence to decide to follow it.

That's one possibility, it's also possible that he's really bisexual or didn't become gay until later in life"

You're gay from birth. But some are raised to believe that its expected to have kids. So many gay men don't come into their own until later on in life do to this stigma.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"In all honesty, beung bisexual is just a small part of who we are. It doesn't matter if someone is bisexual. If a couple says straight play only, then we'd play straight it's not like we crave cock 24/7. Like me, sometimes I'm only interested in women, sometimes I want a man and then others I want both. It changes"

I agree. It's no big deal. Except when you look in my hipsters

over a year ago

That's one possibility, it's also possible that he's really bisexual or didn't become gay until later in life

You're gay from birth. But some are raised to believe that its expected to have kids. So many gay men don't come into their own until later on in life do to this stigma. "

OK but clearly he isn't entirely unattracted to women, using the assumption their child wasn't conceived via a turkey baster

over a year ago

"My first few meets were men. Getting some females now. A couple did react a little off when they found out I was bi, like quizzing if I use condoms"

Because a lot of people have the stereotype that bisexual men are promiscuous walking bags of STDs basically.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"You're gay from birth. But some are raised to believe that its expected to have kids. So many gay men don't come into their own until later on in life do to this stigma. "

It is contentious – a hand grenade, really – because the assertion, like an Old Testament nut job from Tennessee, that being gay is a 'choice', it is not innate and no one is, in Lady Gaga’s words, “Born This Way”.

I am not aware, however, that scientists have conjured proof of biological predisposition...

Maybe environmental factors, such as opportunity and luck, trigger gayness, or allow a person to further explore a sexual attraction rather than shut it down?

What I’m suggesting is, there are people who could go one way or the other and happily choose to be lesbian or gay.

That is a bisexual who is simply making a choice out of the options available. That is not choosing which sex triggers arousal.

Maybe

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

And the other thing that confuses me is that if homosexuality *is* genetic, why haven't gay people all but disappeared from the gene-pool, as they are generally less likely to pass those genes on?

Food for thought...

over a year ago

"My first few meets were men. Getting some females now. A couple did react a little off when they found out I was bi, like quizzing if I use condoms

Because a lot of people have the stereotype that bisexual men are promiscuous walking bags of STDs basically. "

Yet I know more straight people with STD's then gay or bisexual men cause we've been told to always use condoms no matter what :')

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Any geneticists in da house?

over a year ago

"And the other thing that confuses me is that if homosexuality *is* genetic, why haven't gay people all but disappeared from the gene-pool, as they are generally less likely to pass those genes on?

Food for thought... "

Black swans, the majority of males are gay.

Homosexuality can be a positive trait.

But odds are its not a strictly genetic thing but a combination of genetics, hormones in tbe womb and potentially nurture too (humans can and do override every base instinct we have right up to the survival instinct)

over a year ago

"You're gay from birth. But some are raised to believe that its expected to have kids. So many gay men don't come into their own until later on in life do to this stigma.

It is contentious – a hand grenade, really – because the assertion, like an Old Testament nut job from Tennessee, that being gay is a 'choice', it is not innate and no one is, in Lady Gaga’s words, “Born This Way”.

I am not aware, however, that scientists have conjured proof of biological predisposition...

Maybe environmental factors, such as opportunity and luck, trigger gayness, or allow a person to further explore a sexual attraction rather than shut it down?

What I’m suggesting is, there are people who could go one way or the other and happily choose to be lesbian or gay.

That is a bisexual who is simply making a choice out of the options available. That is not choosing which sex triggers arousal.

Maybe"

Some people pursue gayness against some pretty brutal odds. Think of gays in Afghanistan and how few showers that country has to ensure a knob is clean before it comes through the gloryhole.

Personally I think being gay is easier than being bisexual because there's a ready made community for gays who are, ironically, often not so understanding of those of us who are greedy. The rest of society has figured out what gays are, but bi men are often seen as transitioning to full gay.

But I struggle to honestly understand gay men. The fact that they want to fuck other men - I get it. Them saying they wouldn't enjoy sticking their penis in a foof I just don't understand. It's up there with hot showers for things that men just naturally like, the gay population far outweighs the standard deviation we would expect from 'something men are biologically programmed to enjoy'.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"And the other thing that confuses me is that if homosexuality *is* genetic, why haven't gay people all but disappeared from the gene-pool, as they are generally less likely to pass those genes on?

Food for thought...

But odds are its not a strictly genetic thing but a combination of genetics, hormones in tbe womb and potentially nurture too (humans can and do override every base instinct we have right up to the survival instinct)"

Ah! So it's the mother's fault?

over a year ago

"My first few meets were men. Getting some females now. A couple did react a little off when they found out I was bi, like quizzing if I use condoms

Because a lot of people have the stereotype that bisexual men are promiscuous walking bags of STDs basically.

Yet I know more straight people with STD's then gay or bisexual men cause we've been told to always use condoms no matter what :')"

Tell me about it. Some women won't date a bi guy because they assume everyone he goes out with his friends it's going to end in a sauna gangbang...

over a year ago

"You're gay from birth. But some are raised to believe that its expected to have kids. So many gay men don't come into their own until later on in life do to this stigma.

Maybe"

Iirc there was a study that found gay mens brains partially resembled womenes brains .

Whats interesting is men contain the genetic information to make both males and females.

Women only have the information to make a woman.

There are more gay men and more MtF trans sexuals than lesbians or FtM in most survays.

So this could by the vaguest of bastardised science point to it being that the brain develops alonf the female lines in rhe womb in a gay male at least partially before it starts heading to wards male structure

over a year ago

Food for thought...

But odds are its not a strictly genetic thing but a combination of genetics, hormones in tbe womb and potentially nurture too (humans can and do override every base instinct we have right up to the survival instinct)

Ah! So it's the mother's fault?

"

Nah there is an answer to the 'why don't they die out' question, I can't remember it off by heart but it made sense at the time. Just read 'Evolutionary Psychology' by Allen Mac Neill. Or Google it.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Maybe

Some people pursue gayness against some pretty brutal odds. Think of gays in Afghanistan and how few showers that country has to ensure a knob is clean before it comes through the gloryhole.

Personally I think being gay is easier than being bisexual because there's a ready made community for gays who are, ironically, often not so understanding of those of us who are greedy. The rest of society has figured out what gays are, but bi men are often seen as transitioning to full gay.

But I struggle to honestly understand gay men. The fact that they want to fuck other men - I get it. Them saying they wouldn't enjoy sticking their penis in a foof I just don't understand. It's up there with hot showers for things that men just naturally like, the gay population far outweighs the standard deviation we would expect from 'something men are biologically programmed to enjoy'. "

Yes, I've had more shit from gay men than I ever have done from straight people... ranging from the mild 'bi now, gay later' to some unrepeatable things.

Conversely, amongst straight people, there is a limp stereotype that bisexuality is 'the best of bother worlds', or as Woodly Allan would have it, 'doubles your chances of a date.'

I've previously likened it walking down the middle of the road and dodging traffic from both directions.

over a year ago

Maybe

But I struggle to honestly understand gay men. The fact that they want to fuck other men - I get it. Them saying they wouldn't enjoy sticking their penis in a foof I just don't understand. It's up there with hot showers for things that men just naturally like, the gay population far outweighs the standard deviation we would expect from 'something men are biologically programmed to enjoy'. "

Right, firstly, bisexuals are not greedy. We find men and women attractive and act apon it. In all honestly, nearly everyone in the world might be slightly bisexual, as many people have admitted to finding at least a couple of people of the same gender and would go "gay" for them

over a year ago

Maybe

But I struggle to honestly understand gay men. The fact that they want to fuck other men - I get it. Them saying they wouldn't enjoy sticking their penis in a foof I just don't understand. It's up there with hot showers for things that men just naturally like, the gay population far outweighs the standard deviation we would expect from 'something men are biologically programmed to enjoy'.

Yes, I've had more shit from gay men than I ever have done from straight people... ranging from the mild 'bi now, gay later' to some unrepeatable things.

Conversely, amongst straight people, there is a limp stereotype that bisexuality is 'the best of bother worlds', or as Woodly Allan would have it, 'doubles your chances of a date.'

I've previously likened it walking down the middle of the road and dodging traffic from both directions. "

It is true, we do recieve a lot of hate from the homosexual community who refuse to accknowledge thensexuality

over a year ago

Maybe

I've previously likened it walking down the middle of the road and dodging traffic from both directions. "

good analogy

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Oh gawwwwd.

I really should do some work - it is Friday and people will only start asking on Monday again...

I'll check back later.

over a year ago

Maybe

I've previously likened it walking down the middle of the road and dodging traffic from both directions.

It is true, we do recieve a lot of hate from the homosexual community who refuse to accknowledge thensexuality"

It's ok, I've created my own sub-group prejudice; I can't stand 'orally bi men'. Don't do things by halves.

over a year ago

Maybe

It is true, we do recieve a lot of hate from the homosexual community who refuse to accknowledge thensexuality

It's ok, I've created my own sub-group prejudice; I can't stand 'orally bi men'. Don't do things by halves. "

How do you feel about gay men that dont do anal?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"How do you feel about gay men that dont do anal?"

They're boring!

over a year ago

Maybe

It's ok, I've created my own sub-group prejudice; I can't stand 'orally bi men'. Don't do things by halves.

How do you feel about gay men that dont do anal?"

About the same way I feel about alcohol free beer

over a year ago

"How do you feel about gay men that dont do anal?

They're boring!

"

Got a lot of work done in those 5 minutes joe?

over a year ago

Maybe

How do you feel about gay men that dont do anal?

About the same way I feel about alcohol free beer "

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

They're boring!

Got a lot of work done in those 5 minutes joe? "

10 mins... and about half of it

over a year ago

Kind of skimmed thread reading the more in depth replies but want to throw in...

Why is it more acceptable for a woman to be bi than a man to be bi?

over a year ago

"Kind of skimmed thread reading the more in depth replies but want to throw in...

Why is it more acceptable for a woman to be bi than a man to be bi? "

The same reason it's more acceptable for a woman to be a housewife than it is for a man to be a househusband

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

They're boring!

Got a lot of work done in those 5 minutes joe?

10 mins... and about half of it "

Ok, that's me off the hook for another week.

Work is a bit like the fucking - I keep thinking people will notice but everyone just seems grateful

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Kind of skimmed thread reading the more in depth replies but want to throw in...

Why is it more acceptable for a woman to be bi than a man to be bi? "

Because it plays to fantasy

over a year ago

Maybe

Right, firstly, bisexuals are not greedy. We find men and women attractive and act apon it. In all honestly, nearly everyone in the world might be slightly bisexual, as many people have admitted to finding at least a couple of people of the same gender and would go "gay" for them"

disagree, if youre 100%straight youre straight. not curious or maybe sometimes but straight.

over a year ago

Maybe

Right, firstly, bisexuals are not greedy. We find men and women attractive and act apon it. In all honestly, nearly everyone in the world might be slightly bisexual, as many people have admitted to finding at least a couple of people of the same gender and would go "gay" for them disagree, if youre 100%straight youre straight. not curious or maybe sometimes but straight."

Agreed. This is one of these fantasies that seems to popular with gay and bi guys.

They maintain that there is no such thing as straight as all "lads" are somewhere on the bi spectrum.

Silly comments are made about the difference between straight and gay is 5 pints of beer.

It's just wishful thinking. There is not enough beer in the world for straight guys.

over a year ago

Maybe

Right, firstly, bisexuals are not greedy. We find men and women attractive and act apon it. In all honestly, nearly everyone in the world might be slightly bisexual, as many people have admitted to finding at least a couple of people of the same gender and would go "gay" for them disagree, if youre 100%straight youre straight. not curious or maybe sometimes but straight.

Agreed. This is one of these fantasies that seems to popular with gay and bi guys.

They maintain that there is no such thing as straight as all "lads" are somewhere on the bi spectrum.

Silly comments are made about the difference between straight and gay is 5 pints of beer.

It's just wishful thinking. There is not enough beer in the world for straight guys.

"

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Maybe

Right, firstly, bisexuals are not greedy. We find men and women attractive and act apon it. In all honestly, nearly everyone in the world might be slightly bisexual, as many people have admitted to finding at least a couple of people of the same gender and would go "gay" for them disagree, if youre 100%straight youre straight. not curious or maybe sometimes but straight.

"

I was told it's 4 pints of beer.I wish people could make their minds up..

over a year ago

"

Welcome to my world lol - I think honesty is best policy on here so when I decided a long time ago to openly admit I am bisexual, its surprising how some of the same people id met previously now shy away from meeting bisexual men

over a year ago

Maybe

"

Yeah, one beer and a roofie is all it takes

over a year ago

Maybe

Right, firstly, bisexuals are not greedy. We find men and women attractive and act apon it. In all honestly, nearly everyone in the world might be slightly bisexual, as many people have admitted to finding at least a couple of people of the same gender and would go "gay" for them disagree, if youre 100%straight youre straight. not curious or maybe sometimes but straight."

What % of men would you estimate meet your definition of straight?

over a year ago

"

Some seem keen others are absolutely repulsed by it. Keep plugging away, you'll findthe right ones who like it

over a year ago

I enjoy gay/bi men it's a huge turn on for me.

L (fem)

over a year ago

Maybe

What % of men would you estimate meet your definition of straight? "

I don't know how many straight men there are in the world but if they are straight as in not remotely attracted to or engage sexual activity in people of the same sex theyre straight.

over a year ago

I've found a good few women like to hear about my bi meets. The next step is for them to be involved too??

over a year ago

Two women laying naked and touching each other intimately = erotic turn on

Two men laying naked and touching each other intimately - everyone hates us - we are lepers

We just can't win can we really

over a year ago

Well, considering the Mr is very very bi indeed that's a resounding yes from me!

over a year ago

Currently searching....

over a year ago

"

I love bi men x