FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does there have to be a physical attraction????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Just wondering what you all thought. Does there have to be a physical attraction for you to swing with another . Or do you just see it as fun ....looks etc don't matter . Myself and hubby having this conversation . Hubby says it not that important. I don't agree .

What are your thoughts on this?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi,

Just wondering what you all thought. Does there have to be a physical attraction for you to swing with another . Or do you just see it as fun ....looks etc don't matter . Myself and hubby having this conversation . Hubby says it not that important. I don't agree .

What are your thoughts on this?????"

I need a physical attraction first, absolutely x

over a year ago

Sometimes it's vital , other times it's not so important . Depends on the scenario

over a year ago

"Hi,

100% has to be some attraction. Most men will do anything with a pulse but it's definitely not the same for woman

I need a physical attraction first, absolutely x"

over a year ago

I can find all manner of people physically attractive. After talking to someone I have an initial attraction to I can become more attracted to his body or face. I know that some of the men I meet and have a strong attraction wouldn't get the time of day from most forum women.

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Sometimes it's vital , other times it's not so important . Depends on the scenario "

This. Sometimes initial attraction is required, but attraction can grow. I see this happen when I go to clubs or parties as I get to know the person.

over a year ago

Would you have steak at home and go out and buy a burger?

over a year ago

My wife uses the

"would i look at them twice in a pub?"

My answer is, she's normally to pissed to put one foot in front of the other in a pub.

over a year ago

"Sometimes it's vital , other times it's not so important . Depends on the scenario "

Absolutely agree with this

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

in the past I would meet men I didn't fancy but now I will only meet men who look the way I prefer them to look.

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

There absolutely has to be physical attraction as it makes for a much more exciting experience. There's no way we will invite someone that we don't like the look of. Some guys just don't get this tho and message us even tho we clearly state what we are losing for and they don't match that. They just see it like they have a right to have fun with Em and that is so not going to happen. The market works in our favour as a couple looking for single guys so obviously we will pick the best of the bunch.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Yes, but attraction comes in many forms...physical,mental....facial wise...personality.....all count in my eyes..

over a year ago

In a dark room everyone looks the same

As long as everyone smells nice who knows what they look like.

V xx

over a year ago

"Would you have steak at home and go out and buy a burger?"

If I felt like a burger....

For me there has to be physical attraction, yes. But I'm attracted to lots of different people

By *ryingalchemyMan
over a year ago

Hucknall

Yes and no. I've been attracted to girls who in later conversation become less attractive. Conversely there have been girls where I've not been that attracted to them until I talk to them.

First impressions count for a lot; the psychologists say we're usually hard wired to make our minds up about someone within the first few seconds.

over a year ago

Definitely!

over a year ago

"In a dark room everyone looks the same

V xx "

Yes in a club situation . Guilty as charged....because in a 1-1 I know for sure,would never of played with some. Ooooppps call me a slut lol

over a year ago

Yeah, i love a burger now and again

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi,

I think there does have to be a physical attraction on here after all you are only going on a few messages and their profile pics, if you don't like the text or the pics why would you meet them.

over a year ago

For us there has to a connection more than an attraction, you can find someone attractive but dull as dish water and it puts you off, and you could find someone OK but once you talk to them they become more attractive even if initially they weren't your cup of tea,

So a mix of both

over a year ago

"Yes, but attraction comes in many forms...physical,mental....facial wise...personality.....all count in my eyes.. "

This

And I wouldn't meet someone I didn't find physically attractive but at the same time they'd need a sense of humour & the ability to hold a decent conversation.

over a year ago

Not if you're blindfolded

over a year ago

Also agree. If a person can't hold a decent conversation...that's a turn off.

over a year ago

There has to be a physical attraction and also a personality attraction .

If you can chuckle with some.one over a brew then what may happen next will be heaps more spiffing

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Agree. Have had a grope and a snog with someone i did not particularly find attractive.. a meet in the pub and a parting grope with a nice bj threwn in.. where as if i wanted more.. would need to be attracted to them

over a year ago

A certain amount of physical attraction is necessary, along with a little personality and the ability to hold a conversation.

over a year ago

"Hi,

There always has to be a physical attraction for me otherwise it's not happening

over a year ago

Although, if you click you then start to find them attractive, or more attractive. That's the best way!

over a year ago

Personally for me I do have to be attracted to the person either their character or their looks. Sorry but I can't just have fun with someone I'm not attracted to x

over a year ago

There are many qualities or features that can attract me in a lady. Sometimes it's looks, sometimes it's a woman's scent as she walks past me, sometimes it's the way she dresses, or I do love a cheeky smile....but women are always coming up with new ways to catch a man's attention, that's what I love about them

over a year ago

Yes for me, always.

over a year ago

in 99.9 % of cases yeah i think so

we`ve probably all heard the horror story from a friend about the girl he woke up next to once

over a year ago

yes for both of us too theres no point otherwise

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

I was gonna say "yes of course their does, are you crazy" kinda thing but do you know what, Glos is dead right.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I was a a club not long ago where there was four cpls and three single guys having group fun it just started as a cpl being watched and soon exploded to a group play. Anyhow there was this one cpl mid thirtys fabulous bodies the both of them and no way I'd approach them normally but it didn't matter we all played watched and enjoyed each other. Now maybe on a one to one meet yes it makes a difference but in that suitation it didn't seem to

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Hi,

Yes there has to be some kind of attraction for me to want to meet / have sex with someone.

What attracts me,varies from person to person.

over a year ago

There has to be some kind of attraction - not always the 'wow, your gorgeous type ' but something has to be there. Attraction can grow once you get to know someone a bit more.

Seems some (not all !!!!!) men aren't as fussed- yes,probably a few ladies too.

over a year ago

"Hi,

Helps in swinging but in my personal life I've dated women who would be considered out of my league, friends have asked me how I got them, they took the time to get to know me and the attraction grew and it's worked the other way too

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Depends.

If you're tied up and blindfolded and wanting to experience anonymous sex then know.

If you are going to talk and make a connection then yes.

over a year ago

Let me quantify my previous statement .

We have arranged meets for hotels , houses etc.... Just us and another couple or single woman/ man . For these meets there has to be a physical attraction . Them towards us and us towards them .

If we go to a party or are out dogging the necessity is less so important . It's about cleanliness and willingness to participate in the scenario . These meets aren't as intimate , and the needs are altered . Guys who can cum , and women who enjoy group play are the important element , without the restraints of whether the people involved are ' our type ' .

We have played with so many people who would be considered by many as out of our league , and vice versa , but at the time the meets were every bit as satisfying as meets with hotties .

over a year ago

Yes, there has to be a level of physical and mental stimulation - that doesn't mean I seek perfection; sometimes the mental aspect can dominate - but there still has to be a physical attraction. Nice eyes are a good start....

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, or mini me refuses to join in.

over a year ago

They don't have to be drop dead gorgeous but there has to be something about them I'm attracted to

over a year ago

Yes there has to be something about them to attract me and make my princess parts tingle

over a year ago

"Hi,

There needs to be some kind of chemistry there for me, otherwise, I won't enjoy myself

over a year ago

for 3sums i don't need attraction because the 3sum itself is what turns me on.

but for one on one i need some attraction there.

over a year ago

We have this conversation on a regular basis .ie meeting a couple the female is very attractive ..so of course my other half is all for it. But the male half of the couple doesn't appeal to me...maybe I'm just to picky

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We have this conversation on a regular basis .ie meeting a couple the female is very attractive ..so of course my other half is all for it. But the male half of the couple doesn't appeal to me...maybe I'm just to picky "

Why is not having sex with someone you don't find attractive too picky?

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"We have this conversation on a regular basis .ie meeting a couple the female is very attractive ..so of course my other half is all for it. But the male half of the couple doesn't appeal to me...maybe I'm just to picky "

That's not picky, you can't fake attraction.

I find different people attractive to other. It's what makes it fun. I chose a fella with a small belly over a six pack but then there will be someone else who loves the six pack. Again they have to have a nice face but again that's subjective to the person

It's not picky, it's selective as it should be

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Definately has to be attraction,i probably drive jack mad as i"m so picky .I'd rather not bother than sleep with someone i didnt fancy.

Miss.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"What are your thoughts on this?????"

I need mental and physical attraction

over a year ago

"for 3sums i don't need attraction because the 3sum itself is what turns me on.

but for one on one i need some attraction there."

over a year ago

"What are your thoughts on this?????

I need mental and physical attraction "

Although for me physical attraction is more important if we are just talking about sex

over a year ago

For me there HAS to be an attraction. I don't buy the idea about chosing a woman or a couple based on great personality.

I want to have sex because I find them sexy and attractive.

Attraction is a Must xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can understand how people can find the situation attractive so that the people involved become attractive by association but for me its the person who has to be attractive to me first and foremost.

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Agree with others on the thread that sometimes the situation is as exciting and that makes things happen.

over a year ago

"For me there HAS to be an attraction. I don't buy the idea about chosing a woman or a couple based on great personality.

Attraction is a Must xx"

So if you are turned on by a particular scenario , say a bukkake , does your personal attraction to the recepient matter as much ?

This is the point I am making .

A one on one certainly needs attraction on both sides , but many scenarios don't need the same level .

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario I suppose. If the situation itself is a big enough buzz to get you off then maybe there doesn't need to be as much attraction but in a smaller, more intimate setting attraction is key.

over a year ago

they dont have to make me go weak at the knees visually but dont want to upchuck either

over a year ago

Definitely, i could never kiss anyone i dont fancy let alone anything else

over a year ago

"For me there HAS to be an attraction. I don't buy the idea about chosing a woman or a couple based on great personality.

Attraction is a Must xx

So if you are turned on by a particular scenario , say a bukkake , does your personal attraction to the recepient matter as much ?

A one on one certainly needs attraction on both sides , but many scenarios don't need the same level ."

just remembered there is a couple on here (MM) that i have turned down coz i didn't fancy them much but they get more attractive every time they message.

over a year ago

Physical attraction - absolutely, but they can be the prettiest picture and as dull as ditch water and then I'm totally switched off. So physical attraction with the jolly banter for this fussy minx please.

over a year ago

Well i met a cpl in a club got chattin i thought the lady was nice but average she didnt find me attractive at all we chatted more then i went for a wander about then bumped into them again later in the night and they asked me to go into a private room for a play and she really did enjoy herself with me so id say yes attraction is important but people have hidden talents and may surprise some people that have a very certain type and over look others.

End of the day its about fun and not being superficial

By *ug247Man
over a year ago

Near You

Surely it has to be important as it's usually the first thing you go for. As your eyes tend to see the other person first.

over a year ago

You sum it up perfectly.

over a year ago

"Hi,

I agree but seems most guys who contact Me don't

over a year ago

I would say there would have to be some sort of attraction be it physical or simular personality that kind of thing

Mrs M

over a year ago

Definitely has to be a physical attraction. Can't have fun with someone I don't fancy.

Mrs Time

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

"Definitely has to be a physical attraction. Can't have fun with someone I don't fancy.

Mrs Time "

This ^^^^^^

over a year ago

At parties and arranged meets I think there needs to be

However in the heat of the moment in a club where there are lots of bodies flying around

I'd say anything goes

over a year ago

Absolutely. I have only met once with someone I wasnt attracted to and I felt filthy afterwards and had to scrub myself clean due to the feeling. Since then, I only meet people I amnattracted to

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Depends upon the type of play. In a club situation I have been fucked from behind by someone I never even saw or spoke to - it was great, but I have no idea whether there would have been any attraction.

over a year ago

"Depends upon the type of play. In a club situation I have been fucked from behind by someone I never even saw or spoke to - it was great, but I have no idea whether there would have been any attraction."

This

Not meaning I've been fucked from behind

Just to clarify

over a year ago

"Depends upon the type of play. In a club situation I have been fucked from behind by someone I never even saw or spoke to - it was great, but I have no idea whether there would have been any attraction."

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Has to be an attraction for me or I wont get it up! Obviously different for women though because they can still have sex with someone there not attracted to with a just a bit lube applied.

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

"In a dark room everyone looks the same

V xx

Yes in a club situation . Guilty as charged....because in a 1-1 I know for sure,would never of played with some. Ooooppps call me a slut lol "

Ok, you are a slut then, you slut!!! Hh he he he

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"Yes, but attraction comes in many forms...physical,mental....facial wise...personality.....all count in my eyes..

This

And I wouldn't meet someone I didn't find physically attractive but at the same time they'd need a sense of humour & the ability to hold a decent conversation."

I feel exactly the same. Totally sums it up.

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

Just fun - don't have to match on any level, in any way

over a year ago

Yes.

For me, I have to be physically attracted.

Whether it's for a bit of fun in a club or a private 121, I have to find something that girds my loins!

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Have a burger at home

over a year ago

I do think it's important but if I find a guy funny and he has a cheeky naturally dominant personality I find I am quite attracted to then their wouldn't have to be a major physical attraction...providing of course we're not talking "the goonies - hey you guyyyyyys"

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Yes, but attraction comes in many forms...physical,mental....facial wise...personality.....all count in my eyes.. "

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Yes, or mini me refuses to join in."

So much this.

over a year ago

"Would you have steak at home and go out and buy a burger?

You sum it up perfectly. "

This

over a year ago

Some people would fuck anything haha!!

over a year ago

Has to be a combo of physical attraction & brain stimulation for me.

over a year ago

Absolutely this. Mind you, I have to say this as I'm an ugly munter!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We both have to have an initial physical attraction to others, before we would consider taking things further.

over a year ago

Got to be some sort of physical attraction ! X

over a year ago

what a silly question unless ur desperate of course

over a year ago

Without doubt ....or mental connection

over a year ago

If there's no attraction it means you will fuck anything and that's unattractive

By *woOfaKindCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster area

Being on hiatus makes this a much, much easier question to answer.

Part of the reason we stopped was that my wife was not attracted to damn near all of the men in the couples. Up to a point, she would have been able to overlook that if there had been a nice mental connection....which there never was!

On my side, looking back, I was not really attracted to probably half of the women, but I think guys in general ( Swingers ) are a bit more lenient.

Alcohol or lack of it is definitely a factor.

-JD

By *uiet confidenceMan
over a year ago

Warrington

I'd say there has to be sexual attraction but not necessarily physical attraction. My mindset in clubs is to be open to all of a woman's strengths and not be immediately dissuaded by her physical features. So I try to set aside age, looks, weight etc (all the immediate physical observations) and try to chat to people to understand their likes and dislikes, personality, sense of humour etc. I certainly can't claim to always be true to this ethos, but I can say that I've had some wonderful experiences with women that I very probably wouldn't have had, had I stuck with immediate physical attraction as the key factor. Hence the amazing sex with several 45+ women that have truly blown my mind but who I may not have given the time of day if I let age (or to some people looks) be a dominant factor in my decision making.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi,

No there does not need to be a physical attraction but at the same time there should not be any physical repulsion

over a year ago

I absolutely need to have a physical attraction, in fact not just that I need some sort of connection. To fuck someone who I am not attracted to would be my idea of hell not fun.

over a year ago

why would you have sex with some one you don't find attractive.

sounds a tad desperate if you ask me

over a year ago

Has to be some physical attraction for me- u wouldn't go for night out and pull someone u wasn't attracted to so for me it's the same on here

over a year ago

Deffo has to be a physical attraction, can't get a boner if found other person physically unattractive

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"why would you have sex with some one you don't find attractive.

sounds a tad desperate if you ask me "

Because there is more to a person than physical appearance.

over a year ago

"Hi,

No there does not need to be a physical attraction but at the same time there should not be any physical repulsion"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Because there is more to a person than physical appearance."

There certainly is but if you're going to have sex with someone on a no strings basis for me anyway looks play a major part in the attraction. If they aren't pleasing to my eye it's not going to happen.

over a year ago

Yes of course there does!

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Agreed physical attraction a must.

over a year ago

Deffinatly got to be an attraction ...

over a year ago

Because there is more to a person than physical appearance."

yea state the obvious,,but without physical attraction its a no no

Call me shallow but why?

its a swingers site not a dating site

over a year ago

Because there is more to a person than physical appearance.

There certainly is but if you're going to have sex with someone on a no strings basis for me anyway looks play a major part in the attraction. If they aren't pleasing to my eye it's not going to happen."

over a year ago

"Hi,

I have a general rule of thumb if i look at their pic and get the urge to snog their face off then we're on

By *ouple4biMMFCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes there does have to be a physical attraction for me

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly

over a year ago

Has to be a physical attraction!!

over a year ago

This

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Has to be some physical attraction for me- u wouldn't go for night out and pull someone u wasn't attracted to so for me it's the same on here"

over a year ago

"We have this conversation on a regular basis .ie meeting a couple the female is very attractive ..so of course my other half is all for it. But the male half of the couple doesn't appeal to me...maybe I'm just to picky

Why is not having sex with someone you don't find attractive too picky? "

It often causes grief with us. So rather go to clubs on single peeps night then hubby has is pick and so do I. X

over a year ago

"Definately has to be attraction,i probably drive jack mad as i"m so picky .I'd rather not bother than sleep with someone i didnt fancy.

Miss."

Yes me too ??

over a year ago

"What are your thoughts on this?????

I need mental and physical attraction

Although for me physical attraction is more important if we are just talking about sex"

Obviously physical attraction is a first.....love men to look good,smell nice

Not to bothered about mental. What does put me right off. If the first thing they say,is I want to fuck you. They could be sexy as. But it would be a NO!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 14:55:20]

over a year ago

Attraction is a Must xx

A one on one certainly needs attraction on both sides , but many scenarios don't need the same level ."

Yes agree 1to1 definitely got to be an attraction. In a buckkake situation not to important.

over a year ago

No it dont as it is just a shag.

over a year ago

To be honest being an average single guy on fab and therefore the meets are rarer, ive met people i wasnt physically attracted too, but saying that the sex was good as we were mutally there for the same thing.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 14:55:20]"

you got your internet sorted shag? and stop deleting your posts, i always see them.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"For us there has to a connection more than an attraction, you can find someone attractive but dull as dish water and it puts you off, and you could find someone OK but once you talk to them they become more attractive even if initially they weren't your cup of tea,

So a mix of both"

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 14:55:20]

you got your internet sorted shag? and stop deleting your posts, i always see them. "

I did type it again there. You are quick lol.

Yes the internet is sorted but cant move in yet till the 18th as the furnitures are coming you know. So can use it now and again. Cant wait to use it .

By *rchie300Man
over a year ago

Hamworthy

Of course there must be a physical attraction ....but there is also an element of doing something for your partner that would turn her on ie .... Fucking someone else or going down on them if that's what they wanted I mean we all look the same with the lights off lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 15:02:29]

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Physical attraction has to be there for me, otherwise there won't be anything more than a social.

over a year ago

"Physical attraction has to be there for me, otherwise there won't be anything more than a social."

over a year ago

you got your internet sorted shag? and stop deleting your posts, i always see them. I did type it again there. You are quick lol.

Yes the internet is sorted but cant move in yet till the 18th as the furnitures are coming you know. So can use it now and again. Cant wait to use it ."

only 4 more days then. good. hope you like your new place and the neighbours are alright,

won't disturb your catching up any longer.

over a year ago

you got your internet sorted shag? and stop deleting your posts, i always see them. I did type it again there. You are quick lol.

Yes the internet is sorted but cant move in yet till the 18th as the furnitures are coming you know. So can use it now and again. Cant wait to use it .

only 4 more days then. good. hope you like your new place and the neighbours are alright,

won't disturb your catching up any longer. "

Yes ty, few more days. The place is nice and so are the neighbours. It is new build so I am the first one in. There are some bushes in the garden which is good lol. Have I missed anything here whilst I am gone?

By *laskan lovers 1984Couple
over a year ago

West midlands

Physical attraction is a must and personality is a very big factor for us as we need to click before anything else

over a year ago

won't disturb your catching up any longer. Yes ty, few more days. The place is nice and so are the neighbours. It is new build so I am the first one in. There are some bushes in the garden which is good lol. Have I missed anything here whilst I am gone?"

haha... bushes.

don't think you've missed anything no.

over a year ago

won't disturb your catching up any longer. Yes ty, few more days. The place is nice and so are the neighbours. It is new build so I am the first one in. There are some bushes in the garden which is good lol. Have I missed anything here whilst I am gone?

haha... bushes.

don't think you've missed anything no."

lol fun and that is good, yeah cant wait to be back full time, you know

over a year ago

For us - yes there has to be ...

over a year ago

won't disturb your catching up any longer. Yes ty, few more days. The place is nice and so are the neighbours. It is new build so I am the first one in. There are some bushes in the garden which is good lol. Have I missed anything here whilst I am gone?

haha... bushes.

don't think you've missed anything no.lol fun and that is good, yeah cant wait to be back full time, you know "

you not got long to wait now, i reckon it will get more dead on here with the weather getting nice tbh and people go out and stuff.

over a year ago

I dont think so. I spoke to a lady earlier on the phone from the site. Never seen a photo of her. But the bubble fun sexy personality that shone through was enough for me..Am attracted to her. Maybe not a physical attraction but certainly mentally..

over a year ago

haha... bushes.

don't think you've missed anything no.lol fun and that is good, yeah cant wait to be back full time, you know

you not got long to wait now, i reckon it will get more dead on here with the weather getting nice tbh and people go out and stuff."

That is right and yeah the weather is getting really nice, it is finally time to wear the shorts

over a year ago

haha... bushes.

don't think you've missed anything no.lol fun and that is good, yeah cant wait to be back full time, you know

you not got long to wait now, i reckon it will get more dead on here with the weather getting nice tbh and people go out and stuff.

That is right and yeah the weather is getting really nice, it is finally time to wear the shorts "

i wore my shorts all winter but didn't go out much so that's why haha.

over a year ago

haha... bushes.

That is right and yeah the weather is getting really nice, it is finally time to wear the shorts

i wore my shorts all winter but didn't go out much so that's why haha."

lol nice one and yes having it on home is good too.

over a year ago

For me,a man, there has to be an attraction if not then I would prefer to walk away. In fact I have on more than one occasion.

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

Spot on our feelings exactly

over a year ago

Attraction is a Must xx

ive tried to explain this many times. Mostly to guys ive played with during s bukkake or gangbang but then refuse for a 3sum or something more intimate

over a year ago

Yes definitely.

over a year ago

Men can't fake it .

No attraction no hard on !

over a year ago

"Hi,

Attraction does mean a lot on this site. If the photo doesnt show you in the best light then you dont stand a chance. And people on here are very quick to dismiss you on here based on a photo. You can have the best personality and soh. But if they dont like the photo then forget it.

over a year ago

"Men can't fake it .

"

being attracted to someone doesnt guarantee a hard cock though..

over a year ago

"Men can't fake it .

being attracted to someone doesnt guarantee a hard cock though.. "

Ha ha very true...that happened to me a cple of week's ago ..

Really good looking etc...

Just couldn't perform

over a year ago

"Men can't fake it .

being attracted to someone doesnt guarantee a hard cock though.. "

Yes it does ...

I should know

over a year ago

"Men can't fake it .

Yes it does ...

I should know"

no it doesn't and it can be upsetting for all involved if that's what they believe. As a woman you can think is it me... but majority of the time its nerves on the guys part.

over a year ago

Physical attraction can encompass many things....but for me , as a guy, if there is no physical attraction then the little chap finds it difficult to stand to attention...so definitely needs to be something there....obvious to me!

over a year ago

"Men can't fake it .

Yes it does ...

I should know no it doesn't and it can be upsetting for all involved if that's what they believe. As a woman you can think is it me... but majority of the time its nerves on the guys part. "

Sorry i wish i could back up your story ..

Im a guy so I should know .

Everyone's nervous but its when theres no attraction it doesn't get hard . Sorry just been more honest than what guys have told u .xx

Some guys suffer from inpotence but they shouldn't be seinging until they've sorted that out

over a year ago

"Men can't fake it .

Yes it does ...

I should know no it doesn't and it can be upsetting for all involved if that's what they believe. As a woman you can think is it me... but majority of the time its nerves on the guys part.

Sorry i wish i could back up your story ..

Im a guy so I should know .

Everyone's nervous but its when theres no attraction it doesn't get hard . Sorry just been more honest than what guys have told u .xx

Some guys suffer from inpotence but they shouldn't be seinging until they've sorted that out "

so my numerous years as a sex therapist and 16 years as a swinger dont count then.

Trust me nerves can affect guys with hard ons. Even talking my own partner at times... minute we were alone... not a problem

over a year ago

Hands up now, has anyone who said its important ever played in a pitch black dark room??

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

For me there has to be some chemistry there, or I never relax when I am with them.ultimately the meet is a waste of time.

over a year ago

Personality is key for me, i find all shapes and sizes attractive in their own right, but if i meet someone and they have an attractive personality, its the majority over the physics.

over a year ago

Even for me if im going to go 121 ( which is practically never) i need attraction... even for gangbangs.. i have my no no's...

If arranging in advance im far more picky than if i meet someone and gel... ive often met people gone home and looked them up and known full well id have said thanks but no...

If i was kissing or having intimacy it would require much more attraction

over a year ago

Yes I need attraction, a must! X

over a year ago

I'm quite new to this and only Bi-curious, so I have to find someone attractive or I'm not interested. My other half gets off on the act more than anything, so he's not as fussy, I get the final say-so if we'll play.

Depending on what you want out of it, we don't really go by personality, we're not doing this to find someone whose personality we love, we're here to share sexy ladies!

Post new Message to Thread