Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anklet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does an anklet mean? X

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Depends on what on the anklet, just a gold chain is a gold chain, and can be worn for nothing except it's aesthetic beauty, or if it has BBC,ace of spades symbol, slut, or hot wife then I'm sure the wearer is sending out very clear messages.

By *i Lady Next DoorWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

Have you tried eBay ? Most obvious one but I'm sure they would do longer length ones on there

I wear mine when I'm out and about but so many others do too who are vanilla so not always a sign lol but I think they look nice anyway

XX

over a year ago

"Depends on what on the anklet, just a gold chain is a gold chain, and can be worn for nothing except it's aesthetic beauty, or if it has BBC,ace of spades symbol, slut, or hot wife then I'm sure the wearer is sending out very clear messages."

People actually wear ones that say BBC?

By *ornyJ30Man
over a year ago

Bath

"Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one? "

I never realised there was a significance. What does it mean?

over a year ago

"Have you tried eBay ? Most obvious one but I'm sure they would do longer length ones on there

I wear mine when I'm out and about but so many others do too who are vanilla so not always a sign lol but I think they look nice anyway

XX "

I do like the look as well, and wouldn't get a spade or bbc on it, probably just a heart I think, but it may get more people in the know talking to her! Would love to see her reaction when we are out. Hopefully it will lead somewhere

over a year ago

"Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one?

I never realised there was a significance. What does it mean?"

It means married but allowed to play

By *ondonerMan
over a year ago

London / Essex borders

I read ages ago after being introduced by a cuck cpl, that it has different meanings depending on left or right leg, under or over tights/ stockings etc, but the jewellery such as ace of spades takes a lot of the mystery out of it lol

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"What does an anklet mean? X"

Depends who you ask really so many different answers

over a year ago

"Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one?

I never realised there was a significance. What does it mean?"

my understanding is anklet wearers are often said to be bags lol

over a year ago

For me the anklet wearer may or may not be a hotwife, and open to meeting other men, with hubby's consent, it can also mean hubby is a cuckold, and if it has a spade or bbc on the chain it means hot wife loves black cock!

over a year ago

"I read ages ago after being introduced by a cuck cpl, that it has different meanings depending on left or right leg, under or over tights/ stockings etc, but the jewellery such as ace of spades takes a lot of the mystery out of it lol"

Excuse the ignorance but what does an ace of spades represent?

By *ondonerMan
over a year ago

London / Essex borders

A lover of Black cock

over a year ago

"Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one? "
ebay theres one that does made to measure and the dearest price is £45

By *ornyJ30Man
over a year ago

Bath

"I read ages ago after being introduced by a cuck cpl, that it has different meanings depending on left or right leg, under or over tights/ stockings etc, but the jewellery such as ace of spades takes a lot of the mystery out of it lol

Excuse the ignorance but what does an ace of spades represent? "

Glad you asked!

over a year ago

"I read ages ago after being introduced by a cuck cpl, that it has different meanings depending on left or right leg, under or over tights/ stockings etc, but the jewellery such as ace of spades takes a lot of the mystery out of it lol

Excuse the ignorance but what does an ace of spades represent? "

its black aint it ?

over a year ago

i get mine off ebay. look for adjustable ones.

if buying from china then the chains will be smaller because the people there are on average way smaller than here so try to avoid buying from them maybe. how big are her ankles exactly? mine are 23 cms and they fit me from china.

i think i saw some american ones for about £15, with the words hotwife on and all kinds of charms like mmf.

over a year ago

Jeez I'm so naive!!

I just wear one because I like it, didn't realise it had any meaning to it!!

Now I know why that man in Morrisons winks and waves a cucumber at me!!!

over a year ago

"Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one? ebay theres one that does made to measure and the dearest price is £45"
lovely thanks I will take a look

over a year ago

"Jeez I'm so naive!!

Now I know why that man in Morrisons winks and waves a cucumber at me!!!"

having looked at your photos Betty the anklet isn't the only reason xx

over a year ago

I've got a Hawthorne one (see my pics) I got it off eBay I will inbox you the sellers name if you wish they do three different lengths mines 9.

I wear mine for two different reasons

1 because I'm a swinger.

2 because I'm a witch.

Xxx

over a year ago

That would be great thank you xx

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"What does an anklet mean? X"

If you wear it on the left ankle, you are a prostitute, if you wear it on the right you are a swinger, if you wear it on the left you are a lesbian, if you wear it on the right you are a hot wife, if you wear it on your left you are easy, if you wear it on the right you only have sex with black guys or you just like jewellery on your ankle...

Just a few of the meanings according to Google...

over a year ago

Actually this is common in India, Egypt and some other countries.

over a year ago

"What does an anklet mean? X

If you wear it on the left ankle, you are a prostitute, if you wear it on the right you are a swinger, if you wear it on the left you are a lesbian, if you wear it on the right you are a hot wife, if you wear it on your left you are easy, if you wear it on the right you only have sex with black guys or you just like jewellery on your ankle...

Just a few of the meanings according to Google..."

I'm must be an easy lesbian living prostitute

Xxx

over a year ago

"Hi, I would like to get my wife an anklet for her birthday, not sure if she knows the relevance, but it will be good to see how she reacts. However she is a larger lady and the anklets all seem to be too small. Any ideas on websites or shops where I could get a longer one? ebay theres one that does made to measure and the dearest price is £45 lovely thanks I will take a look"
I got lovely gold plated one and it cost me £25 you can pick which thickness you want too fine or chunky, highly recommend

By *i Lady Next DoorWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

I suppose I am class's led as a "hot wife" in the swinging world - I play with hubbys permission and alone

But I wear it on the left because it feels right not because of any other reason lol and I wore it before FAB days

Confused

over a year ago

I'm must be an easy lesbian living prostitute

Xxx"

Lol sounds interesting!

over a year ago

Just a few of the meanings according to Google..."

Just checked which leg Debs is on and it's the right only problem with this is she doesn't do black, Asian or Indian her preference. Made her laugh when I told her.

By *ittenandthepirateCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Etsy is good for jewellery too, I'd recommend having a look on there.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Just checked which leg Debs is on and it's the right only problem with this is she doesn't do black, Asian or Indian her preference. Made her laugh when I told her."

She's a fraud then...sending out the wrong signals to all those single guys...

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Jeez I'm so naive!!

Now I know why that man in Morrisons winks and waves a cucumber at me!!!"

He thinks you are a vegitarian

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We've bought a couple through ebay, they had different lengths so you can choose a larger size. Rose wears one on the beach and for swinging, but they don't necessarily have a sexual meaning, G's ex was very vanilla and used to wear one on her left ankle in summer.

Post new Message to Thread