Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Penetration with new person

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That amazing feeling either entering someone different for the 1st time or having someone enter you.

Ladies and guys straight bi or gay.

Do you like to watch as your being entered or entering at that 1st moment with someone new, or do you prefer to just savour the feeling of giving your body to another ?

Watch or feel....or indeed both.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

One of the things I find interesting about sex, is that you can never "un-fuck" someone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That amazing feeling either entering someone different for the 1st time or having someone enter you.

Do you like to watch as your being entered or entering at that 1st moment with someone new, or do you prefer to just savour the feeling of giving your body to another ?

"

I bet it makes u gasp OP ?

By *ornyJ30Man
over a year ago

Bath

"That amazing feeling either entering someone different for the 1st time or having someone enter you.

I like to make eye contact as I enter first time

"

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Never actually seen anyone entering me, as I prefer doggy style.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

G here - watching as I enter a new woman is one of the big joys of sex, and that first penetration feeling is amazing. R normally has her eyes shut with new men, but she agrees about loving the feel of a new cock going in.

Post new Message to Thread