Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback or top hat?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious about your thoughts on swinging and protection...

Everyone loves going bareback with a regular partner, but some people like going bareback and a want others to cream pie their Mrs..

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

Each to their own but we always play safe. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just curious about your thoughts on swinging and protection...

Everyone loves going bareback with a regular partner, but some people like going bareback and a want others to cream pie their Mrs..

Thoughts?

"

In an ideal STI free world? Creampie.

Real world? Safe. And utimately it's her body; her choice.

over a year ago

Having been single most of my life I'm just used to using condoms now, its been about 15 years since I had unprotected sex, its just normal to me now

over a year ago

I don't really have any thoughts on what others do

If a couple want to meet and have unprotected sex how does that affect me?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I guess I am surprised how commonplace bareback or unprotected is in some swinging situations.

Top hat for me

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

*doffs bowler*

over a year ago

We always play safe.

No glove no love

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Chest waders for me!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Just curious about your thoughts on swinging and protection...

Thoughts?

In an ideal STI free world? Creampie.

Real world? Safe. And utimately it's her body; her choice. "

Huh? STIs only effect women do they?

over a year ago

"I don't really have any thoughts on what others do

If a couple want to meet and have unprotected sex how does that affect me?"

There is an argument that because unsafe practices spread STIs through the population and thus increase the (admittedly pretty minimal) chances that you may still catch something when playing safe or not playing at all, it's more than just yourself youre putting at risk.

over a year ago

" Huh? STIs only effect women do they? "

And yeah, this.

over a year ago

There is an argument that because unsafe practices spread STIs through the population and thus increase the (admittedly pretty minimal) chances that you may still catch something when playing safe or not playing at all, it's more than just yourself youre putting at risk."

I protect myself the best I can, I'm a full grown sexually active women I know there are risks

I'd be interested to know how you can catch something if your not sexually active though??

over a year ago

"We always play safe.

No glove no love "

Don't really have any opinion or thoughts about the thread but I just fell in love with a profile pic .

over a year ago

There is an argument that because unsafe practices spread STIs through the population and thus increase the (admittedly pretty minimal) chances that you may still catch something when playing safe or not playing at all, it's more than just yourself youre putting at risk.

I protect myself the best I can, I'm a full grown sexually active women I know there are risks

I'd be interested to know how you can catch something if your not sexually active though??"

Depends on what it is, just say for example HIV can be transmitted through childbirth or say sharing a needle - which although generally a pretty irresponsible practice in itself, could potentially be a complete accident.

Like I say, it's by no means a common occurance I don't think, but it is possible and arguably everyone who acts in an irresponsible way when it comes to transmission is contributing to the spread.

That said, unprotected sex is just miles better...

over a year ago

There is an argument that because unsafe practices spread STIs through the population and thus increase the (admittedly pretty minimal) chances that you may still catch something when playing safe or not playing at all, it's more than just yourself youre putting at risk."

What an absolute load of rubbish!!

No bareback swingers are responsible for those that wear condoms getting an sti!!!!

Perhaps the fact that a large majority of people that play using condoms never go to get a check up might be a huge factor.

Some very very ignorant people on here that just spout nonsense hoping the anti bareback clique take them on board.

We play both bareback and with condoms, it's down to the people we meet and there preference as we don't push bareback onto others.

But even after a meet with condoms we go for check ups, we play every few months as time permits so we get checked between meets regardless of bareback or condoms.

How many condom only players are as responsible??

over a year ago

"Real world? Safe. And utimately it's her body; her choice.

Huh? STIs only effect women do they? "

It's her choice is she forces the guy to use protection or not.

It's then my choice if I choose to use protection. I won't dictate my sexual health choice when it's not my cock directly involved. In the same, she can't force me to go bareback.

over a year ago

"What an absolute load of rubbish!!

No bareback swingers are responsible for those that wear condoms getting an sti!!!!

Perhaps the fact that a large majority of people that play using condoms never go to get a check up might be a huge factor.

Some very very ignorant people on here that just spout nonsense hoping the anti bareback clique take them on board.

We play both bareback and with condoms, it's down to the people we meet and there preference as we don't push bareback onto others.

But even after a meet with condoms we go for check ups, we play every few months as time permits so we get checked between meets regardless of bareback or condoms.

"

Ooft calm down dear, this isn't Jeremy Kyle! I merely suggested that irresponsible play might hurt more than just oneself in the long run and so perhaps we should consider it a social responsibility to play responsibly rather than just a personal choice.

You seem to have decided to yourself that I'm a member of some sort of militant group (is this "anti-bareback clique" the next al queda or something?) that violently advocates the use of condoms in every sexual encounter in the world and views check ups as witchcraft - I'd be kind of curious to know where you got that idea??

over a year ago

What an absolute load of rubbish!!

"

This!!!!

Why people think condoms equal safe sex, is beyond me! It's mainly couples that I've come across that think because they use condoms it means they don't need to get tested. Fucking stupid.

Condoms equal SAFER sex, meaning it's safer than bareback but still a small chance of catching something.

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

I actually prefer using condoms

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"I actually prefer using condoms "

Yes; top hats keep falling off

over a year ago

Oooo brilliant I've always wanted to be the first to say

Russian roulette. ....

Lol

over a year ago

Always prefer condom but Ive got bashed in this group by sharing that view ... Any one would like to play safe and interested in 35 year old asian male , always welcome ...

over a year ago

Im happy to go bareback or condom depending on the circumstances.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

It's a choice. Adults can make reasonable choices for themselves without others judging them. BB for me with selected people.

over a year ago

I browse the forums from time to time and this seems to come up all the time.

Everyone knows the risks and can make an informed decision. It my view bareback sex is the same as any other aspect , such as anal sex, some people like it and enjoy it in a consensual way. I don't know why anyone would judge those that do it. If its not for you the just avoid those that do.

I have played with people I've met here with condoms and sometimes bareback on the first meet. Just happened that way. I get regular tests and don't sleep with 100s of women. So I am happy.

Peace.

over a year ago

Well done all who play as safe as you can

over a year ago

There are many things we do in life that are risky. So we do a risk assessment prior to the activity. This could be something as mundane as crossing the road, or something more obviously dangerous such as jumping out of a parachute. Every risk risk we take is Russian roulette, because eventually something will go wrong. But you do what you can to minimise the risks. The same applies to the risk to our sexual health. Anybody having multiple partners is at risk of contracting an STI. Using condoms reduces that risk, but they can fall off or break. Having a regular STI test reduces that risk. People forget that chalmydia can be transmitted via fingers in a group sex situation. Fortunately chlamydia is very easily treated, hense the importance of regular testing. For those who decide to take the risk by enjoying a bareback relationship, then reduce the risk by ensuring the 'circle is kept to a minumum and that there is a certain level of trust. And of course regular tests. think most people would agree that to fuck a complete stranger unprotected is too big a risk. But we are all adults and therefore have the right to do a risk assessment on the situation.

over a year ago

Safe sex all the way for us so covered for playmates no matter how long we've known them.

By *estMidsHotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Malvern

We like to play bareback. We are aware of the risks, we accept them.

We dont always play bareback, but we do prefer it. Anyone near us, feel free to message x

Post new Message to Thread