Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Thoughts

By *methyst01 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ealing Common

So after having been on here a while now and a number of other sites, I have had a few perceptions or findings if I may. Now this is my opinion which im entitled to but you also know what they say about opinions right?

They like arseholes, everybody has one.

Why is it that very often, most of the people on the hot pics (which is very often the same people) "never currently meeting"?

As a single male I can attest to the very frustrated guys out there, however I will not complain or moan, I chose to be here.

Truth is its a numbers game, you dont need an awesome profile with the best pics ...........though this does help your cause.

Its about the market place, supply and demand and in this swinging culture here in the UK, if you 6"2 ripped and even better, you a BBC you stand far better chance.

I say this as I have seen profiles of above that have nothing more than BBC looking for fun. A torso pic and a dick pic and the guy has loads of veri's. Not just social ones.

Guys you need to get out to clubs and meet people, which leads me to my next point. When in a club that does not have any armbands, am i allowed to approach the couples even though im not sure what they seeking. I did this on Saturday night and the guy refused to greet me back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread