Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Studland nudist beach.

Jump to newest

By *icknsuck2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

On the weekend we was down in Poole so thought we would visit studland nudist beach, well it was very off putting as it was full of single males that was acting like meerkats as soon as they heard movement they all pop up out of the sanddunes.

we was followed thow the sanddunes by a single male then he started wank....

"What the hell...?!"

Then we watch a single male circle round and round a couple who was behind the windbreaker just sunbathing he was like a seagull going to nick there ice cream.

It's ment to be a nubist beach not a free for all for the single males.

All in all very off putting and unsure is we would go back there again .

Has anybody else been studland nudist beach and have the same experience??!

Lns xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Next time hide yr food

By *appycple2Couple
over a year ago

leicester

We had the same problem as soon as you move towards the dunes ...but if you stay to the front its ok

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We was both fully clothed when the meerkats pop up and the bloke followed us started wanking..

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 09/05/16 15:26:27]

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

Been many times and not all males are the same... some are liberated and actually enjoy the nude sunbathing as I do myself..

Also I take this overseas too and very much enjoy the naturist lifestyle.

P.s .. Many times at studland I have seen males from couples wondering off and acting just like you have mentioned so you may have been witnessing a lot of non single males too.

Enjoy the summer and stay nude

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We have been to fishmens cove in Cornwall many times and everybody's so friendly and let people get on with there sunbathing and playing in the sea.

With everybody having fun.

Xx

over a year ago

I live nearby and used to vist often but got annoyed with the seedy guys. I found if you make it quite clear of what you are there for then people usually take the hint. I suppose you always get the odd few that just don't get it.

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

Yes it's a shame if that want the single males are doing...

a simple hello and as they walk passed you would be a lot better then leave you alone..

With wot there doing its very off putting.

I don't understand why they have to be like that as I'm sure if we was there and looking for fun with a single male we wouldn't be asking ones that hang over and around people to join us,

we would ask the single male who was sitting there quietly on there own minding there own business if they was looking for any fun and wanted to join us.

(But then again the single male behaviour we seen on the beach is normally how most act when there in a club and wonder why they don't get at fun ??)

LnS. Xxx

over a year ago

"Yes it's a shame if that want the single males are doing...

a simple hello and as they walk passed you would be a lot better then leave you alone..

I don't understand why they have to be like that as I'm sure if we was there and looking for fun with a single male we wouldn't be asking ones that hang over and around people to join us,

we would ask the single male who was sitting there quietly on there own minding there own business if they was looking for any fun and wanted to join us.

(But then again the single male behaviour we seen on the beach is normally how most act when there in a club and wonder why they don't get at fun ??)

LnS. Xxx

"

very true...

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I was at Studland on both Saturday and Sunday. Yes, I do wander around and have a look as I`m a voyeur but `m always conscious that there are many true naturists there. I was lucky enough tosspot some other Fab people there and was able to start up a conversation with them and received comments of thanks for having the guts to stop and talk.

I must admit that I don`t like the guys who just take of their trousers and walk around with them in their hands or even if they do strip right off, they put all of their clothes in a backpack and walk around with backpack on their back! I`ve even seen one guy standing in the sea with his backpack on which was very funny as he hadn`t realised the base of the backpack was under water! The pillocks that openly wank themselves off are the worst as there`s always true naturists around who very much frown on this practice. For the time I was there at the weekend, I only saw NT staff driving past in a Land Rover, only stopping to empty the rubbish bins. Usually, there can be NT wardens wandering about and even undercover(!) police patrolling as the beach used to have a bad reputation for "unwanted" gay activity. Perhaps the NT and police didn`t think there would be such good weather at the weekend to warrant having such people around on duty?

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"I was at Studland on both Saturday and Sunday. Yes, I do wander around and have a look as I`m a voyeur but `m always conscious that there are many true naturists there. I was lucky enough tosspot some other Fab people there and was able to start up a conversation with them and received comments of thanks for having the guts to stop and talk.

I must admit that I don`t like the guys who just take of their trousers and walk around with them in their hands or even if they do strip right off, they put all of their clothes in a backpack and walk around with backpack on their back! I`ve even seen one guy standing in the sea with his backpack on which was very funny as he hadn`t realised the base of the backpack was under water! The pillocks that openly wank themselves off are the worst as there`s always true naturists around who very much frown on this practice. For the time I was there at the weekend, I only saw NT staff driving past in a Land Rover, only stopping to empty the rubbish bins. Usually, there can be NT wardens wandering about and even undercover(!) police patrolling as the beach used to have a bad reputation for "unwanted" gay activity. Perhaps the NT and police didn`t think there would be such good weather at the weekend to warrant having such people around on duty? "

* to spot Bloody spacebar!!!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

As my mum said....

You always get one who spoils it!

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We are swingers and do swing but we was there to get a naked tan and we would have chatted to any couple which we came across.

We would have said hello if a single male passed us but with the way we saw some of them acting we wouldn't want to say a word incase they got the wrong idea.

It's a shame as I'm sure there are some gen single males there but it give you a bad name and make some people just no bother with single males.

Maybe there should be a couple are and a single males area. But the some single males wouldn't take note away.lol.

X

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"As my mum said....

You always get one who spoils it! "

You do indeed. Shame really. Xxx

By *234ormoreCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

If you go onto the beach you are stating your intentions to be sunbathing but if you go into the dunes they think you are going to be having sex so that's why they follow you. Always go straight to the beach then if you want to wander into the dunes do so from the beach you don't get noticed so much then x

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"If you go onto the beach you are stating your intentions to be sunbathing but if you go into the dunes they think you are going to be having sex so that's why they follow you. Always go straight to the beach then if you want to wander into the dunes do so from the beach you don't get noticed so much then x"

We came straight from the beach and was sat on the edge of the beach and the dunes.

We sat there for a while then some bloke sat staring at us so stood up then the meerkats appeared.lol.

After about 10mins there was loads of men we notice walking behind us so we though we must be in the gay part. We walk across the front of the sanddunes beach side to see if there was a area with couple and that when we was followed by a wanking single male.

We stood and look the sea he the lay down near us and started wanking so we just walk off the beach...

(We was fully clothed aswell) xx

over a year ago

I love Studland and spent a considerable amount of last summer there. At first the meerkats, or Dune Ninjas as a beach buddy named them, weirded me out a lot. But I found that politely asking them not to invade my personal space and explaining that I wasn't in the market for wank watching tended to sort the situation out. After I'd been there a few times, I'd be happily engrossed in a good book and would hear one of the 'regulars' telling a new chap that 'she doesn't play, she's very pleasant so don't piss her off'. Pervs with standards.

Still an absolutely marvellous beach.

By *hebagsCouple
over a year ago

worcestershire

We go to morfa dyfn nudist beach ,Barmouth ,we love it there,,but the single guys are getting a pain now,,we chat to lots of couples,who go,and Thay feel the same!!! We invited one ove last year,to join us,,,but it just opened the flood gates for all the other!!! Every time we moved,,Thay followed!! There are one,or two,that are nice!!! Will be back middle of June!!! So not all bad,,,

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"I love Studland and spent a considerable amount of last summer there. At first the meerkats, or Dune Ninjas as a beach buddy named them, weirded me out a lot. But I found that politely asking them not to invade my personal space and explaining that I wasn't in the market for wank watching tended to sort the situation out. After I'd been there a few times, I'd be happily engrossed in a good book and would hear one of the 'regulars' telling a new chap that 'she doesn't play, she's very pleasant so don't piss her off'. Pervs with standards.

Still an absolutely marvellous beach. "

Sounds like we could have do with you there to chat then the perv would have left us alone.

Notsure when we will be back down there to try studlands again.

But we will be going fishmens cove near stIves Cornwall next month and doing a bit of naked bathing there. LnS xx

Xxx

over a year ago

"We was both fully clothed when the meerkats pop up and the bloke followed us started wanking..

"

God knows what those meerkats would be like if you were fully starkers.

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"We go to morfa dyfn nudist beach ,Barmouth ,we love it there,,but the single guys are getting a pain now,,we chat to lots of couples,who go,and Thay feel the same!!! We invited one ove last year,to join us,,,but it just opened the flood gates for all the other!!! Every time we moved,,Thay followed!! There are one,or two,that are nice!!! Will be back middle of June!!! So not all bad,,, "

If you ever go Cornwall try fishmens cove between hayle and portreath

it's really nice nobody bothers you.

It's a hard place to find as its a a little cove.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

We go to Studland every year and sometimes this happens. We give the males a very threatening stare and they leave.

Don't let them spoil your day.

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"We go to Studland every year and sometimes this happens. We give the males a very threatening stare and they leave.

Don't let them spoil your day."

Next time we are down there we will give it another try xxx

over a year ago

Went there with a gf at the time, in about 1999, was the same back then. We were "enjoying ourselves", after a nice naked walk along the beach and halfway through, I looked up and about 30 foot away was some blokes pulling his cock, looking right at us!?

By *234ormoreCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

"I love Studland and spent a considerable amount of last summer there. At first the meerkats, or Dune Ninjas as a beach buddy named them, weirded me out a lot. But I found that politely asking them not to invade my personal space and explaining that I wasn't in the market for wank watching tended to sort the situation out. After I'd been there a few times, I'd be happily engrossed in a good book and would hear one of the 'regulars' telling a new chap that 'she doesn't play, she's very pleasant so don't piss her off'. Pervs with standards.

Still an absolutely marvellous beach. "

By *nthonysssCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

We were there yesterday with another couple and had a great day did have tell one single man to fxxx off politely and he was fully dressed

By *eanandJulieCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We have been going for 25 yrs never really had this problem, we mainly go in August so prob a lot more people around , yes some guys do walk around but have never really bothered us. We usually see the yellow perils as they are known patrolling ( NT / police ). If a guy was bothering us, a stern word has him moving on a the speed of light lol xxx

over a year ago

we go to several nude beaches and we love them,

we get pestered by merecats so we have now developed a stare, we just stare back at them and sometimes gesture that they finnish their wank, all of a sudden the tables are turned and they become the main attraction, mainly they feel very awkward and usually wander off,

maybe stare at them belittle their man hood and point and laugh, that usually gets them to leave and its more fun, and the best bit is you get to enjoy the rest of the day and make them leave instead

By *topianDreamersCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

We were at Morffa this weekend and the single guys were in abundance. We even had a guy with a semi stiffy approach us (a couple) as we walked near the sea. Just stared at us. We are not prudes and in the right circumstances are open to fun, but the balance is not right at the moment IMHO

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"We were there yesterday with another couple and had a great day did have tell one single man to fxxx off politely and he was fully dressed"

We was There on Saturday wish he had gone on Sunday if there was a few couples down there. Xx

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

We go to studland as often as we can work permitting, didnt think there were as many meerkats there on sunday as normal, to be honest I think if you go into the dunes you must expect the pervs to watch and follow, couples go there to be watched and unless you tell them to go away the males will think its ok to look, its a public place and if folks have sex there it only encourages the pervs to be there, we stay on the beach and while you do get the back pack brigade wandering about now and again they dont stand and stare, its a great beach, perhaps if the nudists did just that the guys wouldnt go and those who feel pushed out by these knobs would come back

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"We go to studland as often as we can work permitting, didnt think there were as many meerkats there on sunday as normal, to be honest I think if you go into the dunes you must expect the pervs to watch and follow, couples go there to be watched and unless you tell them to go away the males will think its ok to look, its a public place and if folks have sex there it only encourages the pervs to be there, we stay on the beach and while you do get the back pack brigade wandering about now and again they dont stand and stare, its a great beach, perhaps if the nudists did just that the guys wouldnt go and those who feel pushed out by these knobs would come back"

We stayed on the slop on the dunes at the top. Didn't really go that far back in the dunes stayed close to the beach.

There wasn't anybody undressed on the beach so thought we best go to the slop of the dunes to undress.

As there was alot of dress people walking around the beach and to naked people. Xx

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Sure you were in the nudist part ? .

I now it can be a bit strange when you go there first seeing all the clothed people walking by, I said to K yesterday its the ladies that stare at the nudists, the men take a quick glance hoping there OH doesnt see them looking.

Luckily we take a wind break, yesterday I happened to look up and saw some very straight friends walking along, we both turned over, dont think they recognised our bums

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"Sure you were in the nudist part ? .

I now it can be a bit strange when you go there first seeing all the clothed people walking by, I said to K yesterday its the ladies that stare at the nudists, the men take a quick glance hoping there OH doesnt see them looking.

Luckily we take a wind break, yesterday I happened to look up and saw some very straight friends walking along, we both turned over, dont think they recognised our bums "

Yes we was in between the signs.

Wasn't anybody in view of the beach that was naked only on the end of the dunes.

We have been to other nudist beach but everybody was on the beach naked.

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

plenty there yesterday, dont let your first visit put you off, hopefully we may bump into there one day

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"plenty there yesterday, dont let your first visit put you off, hopefully we may bump into there one day "

Next time we are down there we will try the beach again.

Think we park at the wrong carpark area aswell as it was a trek to it.

We parked down near the ferry crossing carpark.. x

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

whichever one you park in its about the same distance, we park near sandbanks and then bike to the ferry and go up the road a bit to a path that takes you down to the edge of the naturists bit, it saves getting in the queue whichever way you leave, took us nearly two hours to get to Wareham sunday and we didnt leave the beach till 6. There are buses from bournemouth and poole to the ferry you can take too

By *inytitsbigcockCouple
over a year ago

glos

we get down when we can and love studland yes lots meerkats but never been a problem.

And have set up in the sand dunes in the past when its been a bit windy and only one time had a to tell a man to fuck off which he did.

we stay at a naturist site when down so no need to go to the beach all the time to be nude and its a quiet site very relaxing

By *xotic indianCouple
over a year ago

leicester

We had a lovely naked day at Eureka in kent on Sunday Nobody followed us around We were the only Asian couple out there We swam in the outdoor swimming pool enjoyed the sauna jacuzzi sunbath naked Had a great time and it was hot and sunny day

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

which camp do you stay at?

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

"Yes it's a shame if that want the single males are doing...

LnS. Xxx

"

Well as stated before there is a huge percentage of the males around there who are there as part of a couple and do the wandering off and the following of others as you state..

p.s... No never have club issues and always indulge in consented activity with no issues.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"which camp do you stay at?"

If this is in reply to naturist camps near Studland, there is Studland Summer Camp which is families and couples and is a temporary camping site near Harmans Cross between Corfe Castle and Swanage or if you want somewhere that`s more permanent I`ve heard that Rivendale near Verwood is very good.

over a year ago

I'm new to the area down here, and often take the dog over to Studland, which is a beautiful beach. I haven't checked out the naturist part yet, but would love to this summer. I really don't see what goes through some mens minds, to think they can walk up to a couple uninvited, and start wanking?? Really does give us singles a bad name

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

God knows what goes throw some single males heads. Maybe this is why they are still single in life.lol xx

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

I think you were in sort of the wrong spot, from the ferry car park to the middle path ( where the bins are ) is often more males. Past this point towards the national trust shop end is mostly couples and is the best place to go.

The busier it is the better, during the summer the south part is crowded with couples who are friendly and mostly there for a naked tan.

There will always be single men who don't know how to behave but telling them to sod off usually works. Again in the summer it's less of a problem because the police and rangers wander up and down occasionally to visually remind them. The trust is pro nudist and is keen to stop people being pestered or open play happening on the beach. They'll always be stuff happening in the dunes.

Hope that helps, we're looking forward to being there whenever we can.

over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

"I think you were in sort of the wrong spot, from the ferry car park to the middle path ( where the bins are ) is often more males. Past this point towards the national trust shop end is mostly couples and is the best place to go.

The busier it is the better, during the summer the south part is crowded with couples who are friendly and mostly there for a naked tan.

There will always be single men who don't know how to behave but telling them to sod off usually works. Again in the summer it's less of a problem because the police and rangers wander up and down occasionally to visually remind them. The trust is pro nudist and is keen to stop people being pestered or open play happening on the beach. They'll always be stuff happening in the dunes.

Hope that helps, we're looking forward to being there whenever we can."

Ok if we ever go back there we will try staying to the south side. x

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

I think sadly Studland has just got a reputation. A friend used to go there with her husband to play and ended up in court!

I guess word just gets around and once that happens - well ask any of the doggers on here what the result is - or for that matter people who just choose to visit the wrong part of the country.

Years ago I found myself in the wrong part of a park in LA....so can only sympathise with you having a nice day out trashed.

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's a shame that the behaviour of the few, gives the wrong impression about these beaches. We were at Brighton last Sunday, which had mostly males and some couples. Some were clothed, too - which is indeed very strange! The males didn't bother us, as I think they were more interested in each other . However, a couple started playing near us (which didn't faze us), but felt it uncalled for, not only it's still a public place, but children wander into this part of the beach sometimes, due to its close proximity to the beach path, and may also encourage males to expect that from any couples, too!

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

We've been visiting the bay for the past few years as its local to us and love the place for the opportunity to get an all over tan, there's not many beaches better.

It's a beautiful beach and whilst some people's behaviour is inappropriate (open to interpretation as to what is and what is not appropriate) there are always a few wherever you go in life that stand out.

From what we've learnt from our many visits - at the end of the path from the bus stop through heather walk.

If you go left, it is notoriously male centric, head right and sit towards the front of the dunes at the back of the beach and you can enjoy the view, sun, stay out the wind and relax without the hassle that some have experienced.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"We've been visiting the bay for the past few years as its local to us and love the place for the opportunity to get an all over tan, there's not many beaches better.

It's a beautiful beach and whilst some people's behaviour is inappropriate (open to interpretation as to what is and what is not appropriate) there are always a few wherever you go in life that stand out.

From what we've learnt from our many visits - at the end of the path from the bus stop through heather walk.

If you go left, it is notoriously male centric, head right and sit towards the front of the dunes at the back of the beach and you can enjoy the view, sun, stay out the wind and relax without the hassle that some have experienced.

"

That`s about how I view it too! Much nicer towards the right of the path!

By *noops123Man
over a year ago

haverhill

"We've been visiting the bay for the past few years as its local to us and love the place for the opportunity to get an all over tan, there's not many beaches better.

"

By *urfdudeMan
over a year ago

WEXFORD

I was there on friday, great weather and just a bunch of people enjoying the place.

By *un pair 2Couple
over a year ago

poole

can we ask what site you stop on and do they take caravans ?

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

"As my mum said....

You always get one who spoils it! "

You're Mum is very wise

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Norden farm at corfe are reasonable and very good site.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"Norden farm at corfe are reasonable and very good site."

That`s actually a very good location! It`s a short walk to Corfe Castle but I`m not sure if there`s a footpath that avoids the road. Better and safer option is to walk across the road to the Swanage Railway and take the train(!)or take the bus!! Bus also stops right by the footpath down to the naturist beach (number 50 I think). If you drive to the beach from Norden, I suggest you return via Swanage as there can be really long queues of traffic waiting to exit the junction by the Castle. This especially applies at the weekends when everybody else is going home!

If you are going to drive to the beach, don`t park in either of the NT car parks. They are a longer walk from the naturist part and the NT sting you for the doubtful privilege! Park alongside Ferry Road itself where the parked cars make it somewhat obvious where to park! If in doubt, look for the bus stop and the red fire point sign!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"Norden farm at corfe are reasonable and very good site.

That`s actually a very good location! It`s a short walk to Corfe Castle but I`m not sure if there`s a footpath that avoids the road. Better and safer option is to walk across the road to the Swanage Railway and take the train(!)or take the bus!! Bus also stops right by the footpath down to the naturist beach (number 50 I think). If you drive to the beach from Norden, I suggest you return via Swanage as there can be really long queues of traffic waiting to exit the junction by the Castle. This especially applies at the weekends when everybody else is going home!

If you are going to drive to the beach, don`t park in either of the NT car parks. They are a longer walk from the naturist part and the NT sting you for the doubtful privilege! Park alongside Ferry Road itself where the parked cars make it somewhat obvious where to park! If in doubt, look for the bus stop and the red fire point sign!"

Just checked - there does NOT appear to be a direct footpath between the campsite and Corfe village. DO NOT try and walk it! Cycling may be an option for the very brave/stupid!

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"Norden farm at corfe are reasonable and very good site.

If you are going to drive to the beach, don`t park in either of the NT car parks. They are a longer walk from the naturist part and the NT sting you for the doubtful privilege! Park alongside Ferry Road itself where the parked cars make it somewhat obvious where to park! If in doubt, look for the bus stop and the red fire point sign!

Just checked - there does NOT appear to be a direct footpath between the campsite and Corfe village. DO NOT try and walk it! Cycling may be an option for the very brave/stupid! "

There is

From the farm there's a footpath that goes slightly in the wrong direction then double backs along the base of the ridge/hill across country all the way to the castle.

Probably easier to drive to studland though as train and or bus would take a fair amount of time.

over a year ago

"Pervs with standards. "

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"

Probably easier to drive to studland though as train and or bus would take a fair amount of time."

But like I said, if you`re driving back from Studland to Norden, go back via Swanage to avoid the queues at the Corfe Castle junction! I`ve been caught up for an hour waiting on the Studland Road and it`s purely because traffic cannot exit onto the A351! On Sunday 8th of this month, traffic was queuing for THREE HOURS on Ferry Road because it could not get off the ferry due to the volume of cars trying to get off the Sandbanks Penninsular! Wareham was solid on both the by-pass and through the town too! And yes, I do know it was true because I was caught up in it!

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

"

Probably easier to drive to studland though as train and or bus would take a fair amount of time.

But like I said, if you`re driving back from Studland to Norden, go back via Swanage to avoid the queues at the Corfe Castle junction! I`ve been caught up for an hour waiting on the Studland Road and it`s purely because traffic cannot exit onto the A351! On Sunday 8th of this month, traffic was queuing for THREE HOURS on Ferry Road because it could not get off the ferry due to the volume of cars trying to get off the Sandbanks Penninsular! Wareham was solid on both the by-pass and through the town too! And yes, I do know it was true because I was caught up in it! "

Yes I know, I was commenting on the existence of the footpath and that a car was better than the train

Not questioning the validity of avoiding the direct road

Post new Message to Thread